• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
If it cost me $20 to get to syracuse and come back I would =(

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Come here win and go home. you'll make enough money to make the cheap almost free!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Fun fest everyone! hope to see you all next week! Sorry some of you couldnt stay for doubles it was alot of funn. Epic matches with me and O.M.R I think everyset we played went to last game Lol. Game 3 against erk and beta, then game 5 against eevee and leet-0 then game 3 aganst erk and beta then game 10 with leet-0 and eevee Lol.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
That's actually a good thing for me haha.

Text me if u wanna smash any time during the weekdays Matt.

Sharky

Smash Master
james text me so I have your number, I'll most likely have at least one available day as well this week.

SSBBFan1300

Smash Cadet
just wondering but what happens after SS3? I know there isn't a smashfest this week but if there's anything going on in Syracuse afterwards I would like to know.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Well theres not a smashfest this week. But there will be a smashfest on friday the 23rd the day before the tournament. If you wish to get some last minute practice in you should stop by. Also after the syracuse smash 3 i will still hold smashfest ill continue to do so for a long time. So you can always expect more of thoses. I usually do them weekly, sometimes (such as this weekend) things come up which prevents me from doing so. But there will be more tournaments eventually they just dont happen here as often as everyone would like.

SSBBFan1300

Smash Cadet
weekly smashfest is fun enough already so I'm fine with that and I will probably be there on 23rd but yea I thought after SS3 smashfest would be done aswell (noob moment, tease me all you want =P) besides, I gotta get to know all the CNY players anyway =)

Sharky

Smash Master
I expect there to be copious amounts of doubles at the friday fest =D

also I'm moving into my new apartment on wednesday and it's only like 6-7 blocks away from matt/frannie's current place. Yay for shorter bike trip =D

...until they move again =(

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
There should be a large amount of doubles.

Alt and Leet-0
Sharky and Vibe
Beta and Acton
Fran and James
Me and cpu (Maybe san if he decides to come)

Maybe mini doubles tournament this friday? :]

SSBBFan1300

Smash Cadet
if doubles started earlier I wouldve said yes >_< **** limit! being 16 sucks still doing singles though

Edit If its a mini dubz then maybe I can do it...I hope =o

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Fest this friday people! Maybe a mini doubles tournament if theres enough interest!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Not a fair amount of melée I'm afriad me sharky beta only people that I know that play melée here that will also be attending the fest

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Important update!!!

If anyone can i need tables and chairs for the tournament tomorrow. So if people can bring me tables and chairs to the fest today you can leave them here and id be more than happy to take them to the venue myself tomorrow please help out if you cant. We have the set ups but we dont wanna be playing on the floor do we?

As of July 21st 2010. A new smasher has joined the scene.

Puppy!!! A.k.a Aizen myoo- German Sheppard/ Golden Lab mix

We now have a puppy, So being a puppy hes not exactly super trained. So i want everyone to be aware of this. Some things to note.

Teething- He is currently 10 weeks old so hes getting his teeth in, which means he has a craving for biting stuff! While it doesnt hurt (He has small teeth) it can be rather annoying and troublesome. He likes to bite on cords clothing etc. So watch your stuff, he will try and bite them. And if your close enough he will try and bite your face.

Peeing- Hes not exactly potty trained just yet. We are in the process of potty training him. During this process hes gonna have accidents hes done fairly well with only a few mishaps and is getting better but jsut like before watch your stuff so isnt doesnt get dmg'd.

Roaming- Being at a young age he is super curious so he tends to roam around the house and what not so be careful as to where u are stepping so you do not step on him. Also he runs and walks near the cords so because not to let wiis or controller fall over or get knocked out of your hands hes a tricky 1!

Other than all this hes a good cute puppy when he first meets you he will try and nibble on you but it doesnt hurt at all.

So everyone come over whenever you can. mini tournament today not sure rather or not to make it doubles or not, but 1st place will recieve some money of entree of the tournament :] cant wait to see everyone again.

SSBBFan1300

Smash Cadet
that puppy has amazing tech skills, I don't think I can win haha but as for chairs I'm really sorry man but I got nothing to offer since the ones at our house we use everyday. I think the mini tourney should be doubles but then again singles would be ok too so either one is fine

Sharky

Smash Master
YAY PUPPY!

also: I can bring my wii and stuffs tonight, but I need a ride to my dad's house to get the TV, today or tomorrow.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Alright, I'm bringing 5-6 people, I hope that's not too much >_<

I'll bring a setup to compensate for time.
Aizen!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom