• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney - Don't Come (Results)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
but my falcon will come top four at the emu plains tournie, ok ?
Oh GOD you're going to that.

S.D said:
And yeah I'm starting to think those Marth vs Igif were Cao after all...
I'm fairly certain they were since I remember them both sitting down after I fix'd the DVDR, but I wasn't 100% so I left it as Marth. :/

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
yeah it wasnt me i tend to u throw foxed unless 0% or right next to the edge cao down threw alot and tech chased and stuff and sandbagged, i remember igif telling me how good he was for getting cao down to 1 stock, lol 2 s.ds

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
igif i think youll come about 20th in melee i can name everyone that will beat you

kulla me pat sam unreon all the other hornsby guys jaz stu gords sanc sancs brother c.s meteor and ealert

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
I am actually considering giveing up melee, i mean i train alot and i keep practising but i still suck so yeh, im certainly not a natural, in fact i have like no natural melee skill at all, im like the ****en ROCK LEE of melee for those of you who have watched naruto but before i go i just have to clarify something, Stu, e-alert, gords, and meteor are not better than me infact they are pretty ****en terrible and are about as usefull in a crew as a **** flavoured lollie pop and 3ddys not better he just plays shiek......peace yall im out.............

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
MAN I DUN PLAYAN DEM GAEM AND I DUN THE LOSIN SO IT NO FAULT MINE
ALL CREW MAN FULT LYK ATTIKUNT HAV DUN BAD KONTROROA AND BIG FACE
EM GET ANGRY AT GAEM AND DUN DO THE PLAYANMAKE FORTE SAD AND MAD
BUT THE TAK WAS DUN UN GOOD SO NOT FAULT
BUT I DUN PLAY GAEMANZ I YEER PROOR SO I R NOT SRS PLAITIEM
ps: my middle name is john

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
i Am Actually Considering Giveing Up Melee, I Mean I Train Alot And I Keep Practising But I Still Suck So Yeh, Im Certainly Not A Natural, In Fact I Have Like No Natural Melee Skill At All, Im Like The ****en Rock Lee Of Melee For Those Of You Who Have Watched Naruto But Before I Go I Just Have To Clarify Something, Stu, E-alert, Gords, And Meteor Are Not Better Than Me Infact They Are Pretty ****en Terrible And Are About As Usefull In A Crew As A **** Flavoured Lollie Pop And 3ddys Not Better He Just Plays Shiek......peace Yall Im Out.............
I IGIF QQ BUTTHURT COS I NO GOOD @ GMAE
THIS GMAE S0 HARD I QUIT CAUSE I QUITTER BOY
BUT THE MALE SPECIES NEVER QUIT SO I MUST BE A GIRL
A QUITTER GIRL
A QUITTER GIRL WHO SHOULD GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN BECAUSE MY ****** ACHES FOR MY NATURAL ENVIRONMENT MAKING SANDWICHES
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WAHHHHHHHH IT NO FAIR NOT MAI FAULT I SUX :( IT OTHER PPL FAULT I DUNNOE HOW 2 PLAY
Caps

S.D

Smash Master
Don't give up Igif, you'll keep getting better with time. Plus its not ALL ABOUT WINNING, it's also nice to catch up with the community :)

Edit: Jason if you can shine 146 times in ten seconds as your button mashing skills have suggested you may be capable of your chances are 1:1

Dedu

Smash Lord
haha i was like that too for a while IIIIIIGIF.

Then I just ditched it all together for OHN7 with a better attitude and gee I've gotten heaps better <3
Its just quitter talk...

Get over urself and enjoy hanging out with everyone.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
How about you guys get emo pole out of *** and learn to have fun with the game you play.

Starting motion to remove Shaya's ***g0try "Tournament Director" status as he doesn't deserve it due to his selfish attitude towards the Smash community. Complete parasite towards this community as he does things that only benefits him in whatever self-esteem boosting way. For example, he has all the footage for OHN7 Smash and all he does is post up vids of his matches (where he probably wins) despite the demand for all the other footage... Mainly Melee Crews, which he deleted after only giving David the link? Good job.

Shaya if you don't have any motive to do anything but brag your e-**** around then I suggest you leave footage and organising to someone who has community spirit and not just a self-righteous c0ck sucker.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
I am actually considering giveing up melee, i mean i train alot and i keep practising but i still suck so yeh, im certainly not a natural, in fact i have like no natural melee skill at all, im like the ****en ROCK LEE of melee for those of you who have watched naruto but before i go i just have to clarify something, Stu, e-alert, gords, and meteor are not better than me infact they are pretty ****en terrible and are about as usefull in a crew as a **** flavoured lollie pop and 3ddys not better he just plays shiek......peace yall im out.............

stop being a whiny *****, your problem is you play too many computers you wavedash back and forth for no reason where a dash dance would be more applicable, most of your approaches are generally really predictable and you do alot of stupid things, all these things will come with practice you cant just hit the scene and expect to be awesome, you need to play more people and stuff like that etc also you dont grab enough.

and practicing learning to waveshine will generally not help you at all and i know thats the sort of practice you mean.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
stop being a whiny *****, your problem is you play too many computers you wavedash back and forth for no reason where a dash dance would be more applicable, most of your approaches are generally really predictable and you do alot of stupid things, all these things will come with practice you cant just hit the scene and expect to be awesome, you need to play more people and stuff like that etc also you dont grab enough.

and practicing learning to waveshine will generally not help you at all and i know thats the sort of practice you mean.
words of wisdom from the ulladulla turtle hermit
not everything is tech skill
if you're not having fun playing against other people quit

S.D

Smash Master

You need to focus less on doing random tech **** and more on getting the basics right. Ie: U throw to u air is pretty reliable with fox but i dont think i've ever seen you do it. Just keep having fun with the game is the main thing as Tim said, the rest will come with time and experience.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Yes.

But for some reason, playing with a blonde bombshell in a pink dress that chucks turnips and likes to eat toads makes your mindgames over 9000!

hmmm... how to deal with that?

Thinking of hosting an impromptu melee only smash fest this Friday...? Let me know if you can come, bring Wees and TeeVees. And Melee too.
Yakiniku might be afterwards for dinnah if i get enuf ppl interested <3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if you quit igif who'll teach me then huh?
just think things through about what your doing in matches and try a different approach,
try some new stuff out, find out what works for everyone else.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Thinking of hosting an impromptu melee only smash fest this Friday...? Let me know if you can come, bring Wees and TeeVees. And Melee too.
Yakiniku might be afterwards for dinnah if i get enuf ppl interested <3
Shouldn't you post this in the Sydney thread? :p

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
How about you guys get emo pole out of *** and learn to have fun with the game you play.

Starting motion to remove Shaya's ***g0try "Tournament Director" status as he doesn't deserve it due to his selfish attitude towards the Smash community. Complete parasite towards this community as he does things that only benefits him in whatever self-esteem boosting way. For example, he has all the footage for OHN7 Smash and all he does is post up vids of his matches (where he probably wins) despite the demand for all the other footage... Mainly Melee Crews, which he deleted after only giving David the link? Good job.

Shaya if you don't have any motive to do anything but brag your e-**** around then I suggest you leave footage and organising to someone who has community spirit and not just a self-righteous c0ck sucker.
* ‪‪‪‬ lol

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord

dont forget the fact he ran the smash 64 tournament so he could actually win something, because no one else plays the game nor did they want the tournament to run :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
he's also hosted 3 tourney's and they were all good and there was even melee at one of them

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
WOW!
Melee!
One of them!?!?!??!

Vids!?!?

First of all, d!ck rash Shaya didn't host OHN7, Cao did, all acneface did was leech off Cao and got credit that he didn't deserve.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Calm down Juggy, he did help a lot with logistics, equipment and tourney running when I was on breaks.

Top Bottom