• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney - Don't Come (Results)

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Ugly people don't deserve love.
Calm down Juggy, he did help a lot with logistics, equipment and tourney running when I was on breaks.
Like that time he ran this 64 tournament that pissed everyone off. Even Zac could have done a better job LOL!

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Ugly people don't deserve love.

Like that time he ran this 64 tournament that pissed everyone off. Even Zac could have done a better job LOL!
only the qld peoples(plus combo), and only some of them at that, were pissed off
unfortunately you/zac+combo =/= everybody
its more like you/zac+combo = nobody

well combo counts for something, but you two are a joke :D

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
The fact that your body mass is equal to that of the southern hemisphere is why you can't be ignored.

Thinking about it.. you seem to have done absolutely nothing..for anyone... ever... Enjoy dying alone with your bucket of kfc fatty.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol I dont know where ohn7 came from, I wasn't referring to that.
as far as 64 goes, cry moar plx.

its funny how I say he hosted 3 great tourneys which had a good turnout and everyone was happy (except for stu who ragequit cause of no melee, what a champ)

and yet some of you ignore that and continue with the same old "what have you done for us shaya, nothing!"

well what have you guys done apart from rage flame and john.

Dedu

Smash Lord
harhar sorry lukey
Brawl doesn't cut it for meee <3

And yes, KFC is great!

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
lol I dont know where ohn7 came from, I wasn't referring to that.
as far as 64 goes, cry moar plx.

its funny how I say he hosted 3 great tourneys which had a good turnout and everyone was happy (except for stu who ragequit cause of no melee, what a champ)

and yet some of you ignore that and continue with the same old "what have you done for us shaya, nothing!"

well what have you guys done apart from rage flame and john.
pull babes.

oh and win brawl tourneys, that sorta thing.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Stu's got the right idea. Stu's awesome!

Unlike you "kool" Brawlf@gs, our awesome level is higher than Goku's power level. Shaya has done nothing but be a menace to Melee, sure he's done good stuff for Brawl, but Brawl sucks, it's easy to host Brawl **** because there are so many fanbois willing to help. IMO if you're going to volunteer to be the person recording all the videos, have some decency to not delete ones containing the game where you suck balls at (almost all of them).

Besides, who the **** are you anyways Luke?

LOL Redact, you're a joke. Enjoy losing weight while chasing after Emily's vagoo for the rest of your life... Or hers, depends on whether she SDs IRL or you die from a heart attack.

P.S. I pull babes with Tom <3. Chicks dig DotA

Sieg

Smash Champion
You don't ask a troll to stop.

You don't do anything to a troll.

Unless it asks for a business card.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Redact isn't fat, he's quite agile and lean. Like some sort of MACHINE.

And don't apologise to a troll Luke, they'll be like, "YES THE INFIDEL IS WEAK, BURN HIM MOAR".

unreon

Smash Ace
All this KFC talk makes me miss KFC.

In fact, when I first land back home I'm going to get me a big bucket of chicken thighs and lock myself in my house at about 6pm. I'll finish eating by 7pm. Then I'll head to the toilet by 8pm and get out around 11pm.

It's gonna be a good night :D

PS: I want to learn how to pull babes! Tom teach me please =)

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
All this KFC talk makes me miss KFC.

In fact, when I first land back home I'm going to get me a big bucket of chicken thighs and lock myself in my house at about 6pm.

They dont serve hot and spicy chicken except those as petty meatless chicken wings. I want it in a full bucket! Its a disgrace. It makes me rage. :urg:

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
In Singapore Maccas they sold this Mega McSpicy thing, it had 2 patties of spicy chicken, lettuce and mayo. However it was more chilli powder then chicken. After eating it I **** out acid, it felt like I scowelled my *** with steel wool and was ****ting fire.

unreon

Smash Ace
In Japan they have a MegaMac, which is three bun parts, four patties, two cheese. From memory Australia had one a while back but I never tried and the MegaMac is mouthwateringly atrocious.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
In Singapore Maccas they sold this Mega McSpicy thing, it had 2 patties of spicy chicken, lettuce and mayo. However it was more chilli powder then chicken. After eating it I **** out acid, it felt like I scowelled my *** with steel wool and was ****ting fire.
If only it was a talking toilet.

Like that one in Sydney that we couldn't get into because aparently ****ting could only commence between the hours of 6am and 9pm or something.

unreon

Smash Ace
I just realised that I'm missing my copy of Brawl. The last time I banged that thing out was OHN7...did anyone take it by mistake?

Thanks in advance guys.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/OHN7

heres one for the record books

lets do OHN8 <3

Dedu

Smash Lord
That Cachinosaurus sure is awesome... As awesome as the T-rex!

OHN7 has too many good memories!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
im sure syke is more than happy not to have footage of his *** being molested by female ****

Top Bottom