• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney - Don't Come (Results)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Although I'm not as active as i used to be, being a part of a group of dedicated gamers is something i really don't want to walk away from.

-Jaz
We'll have many more memories to come! <3 Promise, Jaz

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol what that video represents brawlers now?
like how?
the guys are brawlers and the girls are melee players, and they brawlers ask them to play brawl with them
and the melee player laugh, so the brawl players punch them in the face lol?
and I see that melee combo in sigs everywhere, its the greatest.

S.D

Smash Master
<3 Jaz

When you hostel with me and Turtle you will either take away

a) Too many great memories to count
b) Consume so much goon that you won't have any memories at all
c) End up with some of Tickles posessions

Let the good times roll

Seriously though you make a good point, for many of us the smash and the social aspect of these events go hand in hand. When the balance moves from something close to 50-50 it starts to put a strain on things. This was evident at murderball where everyone had a great time just mucking about in the park with mates on a court made by somehow sticking tape to grass <3 Cao. Not getting to celebrate with Juggie and just hang with people away from a tv screen was disappointing - although whether it was avoidable or not is arguable. Let us strive to bring balance to the
force
smash next time

Ps: You're great you honest callous ******* you

PPS: Clearly the guy in that video was IGIF beating up on that chick

PPPS: WOMBO COMBO WHERE ARE YOU AT!!????

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
lol what that video represents brawlers now?
like how?
the guys are brawlers and the girls are melee players, and they brawlers ask them to play brawl with them
and the melee player laugh, so the brawl players punch them in the face lol?
and I see that melee combo in sigs everywhere, its the greatest.

na its not that deep, its basically >>> YOU <<< trying to pick up a chick.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, yes go igif.
I agree with S.D the whole point is to have fun and make friends and all that.
going for money is for yanks

unreon

Smash Ace
Jaz is too much s2s2s2 I have lotus soup for you whenever you want!! Said what was needed to said with much more grace than anyone else so far. I bet you opened up MSWord to write a draft before you transferred it over here first though (ps. don't worry I do that too) :D

Shaya this doesnt mean i like you its just means i think its stupid to be flaming the people who play brawl or shaya this much over a game, like ****ing go get layed GTR, alot of people like melee better including me, infact as i said i hate brawl and i love melee and without those dam flamer posts you ****ing n0b it will have a much better chance of gaining respect from brawl players.
like, go ****ing go get legal to be laid first.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
i expected the first line, but a somewhat nice second line? WHAT THE **** IS THIS, WHERES COMBO GONE? THE REAL COMBO WOULD NEVER STOP TROLLANS TO SAY HE LOL'D, UNLESS ITS FROM A FELLOW TROLL, OR SOMETHING

and since someone linked a youtube vid, ill link and amazing one too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4&feature=channel_page
its packed with amazing melee footage, so you know you want to see it
im getting soft in my old age, watched the wombo combo 50x

Dedu

Smash Lord
mangz that wombo combo vid is awesome ****.

It never gets old. And yeah I have seen it in sigs here...
Shame Brawl hasn't got awesome **** like that.

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
Jaz is too much s2s2s2 I have lotus soup for you whenever you want!! Said what was needed to said with much more grace than anyone else so far. I bet you opened up MSWord to write a draft before you transferred it over here first though (ps. don't worry I do that too) :D

its ok jason, i told you guys i was only kidding, gtr is hilarious.

Jaz

Smash Ace

That advanced posting window was my best friend this time, though i'm usually a Word fiend ;)

s2 is the maddest heart ever, I've never seen it used! its a trend Jason i can see cao converting to wub s2

worth remembering fosure

also i saw the word belay in context and had to use it, i'm pretty sure its spelt wrong though .__.

much needed edit:

Combo i can only promise what i have in the past, i'll be working during my "holidays" so if i can i'll see you there!

tedeth

Smash Master
Due to nobody mentioning my beloved g/c memory card, I can only assume it is gone forever...

Had some good times with that little fella. Gonna miss him....

:(

isthattim?

Smash Ace
Sydney fiends,
are you bored this uni/school holidays?
Still high from don't come and dont wish to come down from the high only epic smashness can give?
got nothing on this weekend?

WHY NOT ATTEND

Tim's (semi)EPIC Novocastrian smash meet
<trumpet>
</trumpet>

When?: this weekend 20th/21st (sunday sesh if turnout is good!)

Where: Tim's sharehouse of doom (Mayfield NSW a short walk from hamilton Train station (tim shuttle will be available for all-comers from station to house))

What to bring: wii's, Tv's, controllers, money for food

is there somewhere i can sleep?: only if you like sleeping on dirty concrete in a tin shed!

will this rock?: yes, yes it will

Attendance so far:
Tim
S.D
Jelly
Daz
Summoner + brawl entourage
you?

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
Sydney fiends,
are you bored this uni/school holidays?
Still high from don't come and dont wish to come down from the high only epic smashness can give?
got nothing on this weekend?

WHY NOT ATTEND

Tim's (semi)EPIC Novocastrian smash meet
<trumpet>
</trumpet>

When?: this weekend 20th/21st (sunday sesh if turnout is good!)

Where: Tim's sharehouse of doom (Mayfield NSW a short walk from hamilton Train station (tim shuttle will be available for all-comers from station to house))

What to bring: wii's, Tv's, controllers, money for food

is there somewhere i can sleep?: only if you like sleeping on dirty concrete in a tin shed!

will this rock?: yes, yes it will

Attendance so far:
Tim
S.D
Jelly
Daz
Summoner + brawl entourage
you?
sounds epic, i hopes it on the 21st so i can come.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Thought you'd be more likely to invite Friends than Fiends ;)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
awwww, the santa hat on falcy and foxywoxy is sho kyoooooote <3 i can only suspect you had a hand in this mic :colorful:

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
Yes i know the video of me playing is like " hey IGIF, your pretty good for your first time " or " hey IGIF have you played this game before " but my falcon will come top four at the emu plains tournie, ok ? and maybe this time YOULL GET THE **** ( points to turtle ).

i will admit those vids were nothing more than embarrising but my tech skill was very shakey that day.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
My tech skill is too good. I just go overdrive and break controllers. Then I lose the game.

On the other hand, IGIF just plain fails.

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
1. Kulla
2. Pat
3. Turtle
4. S.D

sorry :D

Was that Turtle in those vids against IGIF? If so, holy crap O_O I didn't notice how fawesome you play until watching you from a 3rd person perspective. O_O_O
lol good point jason

S.D

Smash Master
1. Kulla
2. Pat
3. Turtle
4. S.D

sorry :D

Was that Turtle in those vids against IGIF? If so, holy crap O_O I didn't notice how fawesome you play until watching you from a 3rd person perspective. O_O_O
I think they were Tom, the one where he started sandbagging and lost 2 or 3 stocks was best.
Rankings subject to change depending on who is switched on on the day :) (I think Turtle has a good shot at the win, although Kulla and Pat start favourites - Igif at 100:1 <3)

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
I thought that was CAO in the vids because of some of the dodgy stuff that he does with marth xD

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
hey SD, do you remember if we played our crews match on FD? Because if so I realise I'm such a tool for not banning FD against you lol

failure :( won't happen again hopefully, you would've won anyway though lol

S.D

Smash Master
hey SD, do you remember if we played our crews match on FD? Because if so I realise I'm such a tool for not banning FD against you lol

failure :( won't happen again hopefully, you would've won anyway though lol
I don't really remember but i did play a couple of you on FD. You probably didn't ban it coz it's Falco's best stage too. Just happens to suck very bad if you get grabbed. IMO dreamland is a worse stage for Falco in the matchup though. You played pretty well from memory I'm just cheap :)

And yeah I'm starting to think those Marth vs Igif were Cao after all...

Top Bottom