• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney - Don't Come (Results)

tkls

Smash Apprentice
vyse, i was wondering if it was the shared bathroom or ensuite rooms?

Chicken_Salad

Smash Cadet
...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... down-graded...

Yo sup people sorry I don't reply as much anymore trying to study hard for the tests and such. Gah my final test is on the 25th this month...

(WARNING = LIFE STORY EMINENT)
Oh don't worry about my jiggs people its been so long like almost 7 to 8 months of no play and just for fun (MY GOD DUST STORM!!!) I tried to play yesturday against a lvl 9 computer and I got 2 stocked (out of 4) most of the time...

A partner I'm glad to accept anyone

Anything else going on there that I can spend time on the day???

I need to train with people again ha ha ah anything happening after 25th? If not i'll be playing MGS4 and some other game at my friends place...

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... I need to train...

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
There's an STD at Gords' next weekend. Check the Sydney thread, not sure how many pages back the details are.

Chicken_Salad

Smash Cadet
...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... show me a rainbow

Ok so far seems like I got plenty of people without teammates sure I don't mind teaming up with any of you! (so far 2 people... either I'm loved or does this mean there are alot of people uncertain about this tourney very concerning...)

With that informed I will also state I'm going for both days

Also might see if there is anything to do as well just to annoy others there (Not smashers only others!)

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... This ad was brought to you by...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Everyone will be grabbing team partners before hand (on the day). Mostly queing up towards people like Kulla for redemption.

Honestly the crew and stuff I'm apart of will probably be made up on the day.

Maybe except the Botany crew
Which is me, Bjay, Jaz and Pat. <3 Botany Crew.

Gords

Smash Champion
If your looking for a doubles partner Ill be happy to team with you
What about me__,
It isn't fair_.
I posted first and I want my share.
Can't you see__,
I wanna play_
So why dont you team up with me____

kupo

Smash Lord
LF Teammate for Melee. Must be competent aka not rely on the better person to carry, have teamwork, and play TF2 [optional]. PST

Note: While I technically do already have a teammate, I am looking for other options! :3

Msg here or pm.

~Em

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Salad!!! We shall be unstoppable now! Cao this means that crew list I gave you is 100%, really looking foward to this I think we have a strong lineup.

I'm only gonna be there on the second day, so only melee crews and brawl doubles...I really pissed about missing melee doubles... but meh...

Em: TF2 is epic

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
LF Teammate for Melee. Must be competent aka not rely on the better person to carry, have teamwork, and play TF2 [optional]. PST

Note: While I technically do already have a teammate, I am looking for other options! :3

Msg here or pm.

~Em

whats tf2? i already have the best partner in the world though, we're in love...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
BRAWL DOUBLES!!!!! YES BRAWL DOUBLES.

Anyway, the interstate brawl crewlist is still pretty 'unknown'; I may have a confirmed 4th member, but they may not be able to attend anyway, so back to square one. I'll probably just do eenee meenie mynie mooooooooooooooooooooooo

cozyt

Smash Rookie
im sry. Im not taking my Controller with, if im going to spend year in australia Backpacking. But pls might someone can lent me acontroller. Dont care if its an gamecube or a wii controller (prefer gamecube) im joinig every Team. I would play with every one. Just let me play

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
kulla_firewik is mah account, add me and we shall play some games.

There was a long period recently were my steam account was screwed, but now I'm back and playing more then I ever did before... Its so much fun :D

Gords

Smash Champion
@Vyse
If SPYKE cant make it to dont come brawl doubles (which could go either way atm) ill team with youfor brawl.
I main Tlink but im sure you already know that, but i am working on my diddy as well oh yeah!!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
DOUBLE DIDDY TEAMZZZZZ

lol. We'll see what happens. We can team if nobody else wants meh.
If I team with you, I've gotta train up your Diddy Kong, and we'll do double Diddy.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Sorry I don't sign up maybes. :)

I need a teammate for Melee as well, Shaz bailed out on me

I just received a crapload of Melee training - hopefully I shall crap on all of you :grin:

not brawl though, im pretty mediocre at that game :)

Gords

Smash Champion
DOUBLE DIDDY TEAMZZZZZ

lol. We'll see what happens. We can team if nobody else wants meh.
If I team with you, I've gotta train up your Diddy Kong, and we'll do double Diddy.
Mate that would awesome, i would love the diddy training. I have only really picked him up seriously now but he feels so confortable like Tlink does. I first thought to use him after i saw you juggle Kulla's meta at QBB so I tried him out at the BOOST 3 tier tournament didnt go well though as i hadnt learnt to glide toss properly yet, i kept jump canceling the tosses from force of habbit with Tlink. But I have it down pat now though. I think he will probs get secondary competitive status soon, hopefully.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if anyone need's a double's partner, I dont have one yet.

edit: nvm, me and defiled are gonna pwn it up

Gords

Smash Champion
@vyse
yeah vyse I am free to team with you for doubles if your still up to it.
my friend can no longer make it. so diddys here we come.

EDIT: still need some diddy training though. otherwise Tlink for me.

cozyt

Smash Rookie
hi Luke atyeo of kupo i want to be in ab Team with you, if one of wants to be in ab Team with me, of yes can you borrow me a Controller?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i'll take emily if we agree not to rage at each other in an uncuted fashion :grin: ahahaha

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
sorry cotyt I already have a team partner, I'm sure there are other people there that need partner's though

Top Bottom