• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Regional Ratings - Last Updates: MK-Legal: Oct 1st | MK-Banned: Nov 15th

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wouldn't be no drama if people didn't find the need to start :]

But w/e i like arguing.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I just don't get those winking, sad faces man. **** makes no sense!
And some people use ";'(" which i can't even FATHOM.
What are you people trying to express?!?

And **** yeah, i said "you people". Fight me!

falco03

Smash Lord
OK ILL MM YOUR AUTO PIOLET *** DIDDYH FOR 20 AND YOUR ICIS FOR 20 [LOOKS AT CROWD LIKE HE JUST WON A LOTTERY].the name isnt falco03 its lie to you.........i lost to a rob cus i went diddy for the last f*ing time it was a small tourny i was and i was practicing............anti eat a d!ck...............anti is so overratted its stupid..........hes a burnt 12 year old wtf

ADHD

Smash Hero
OK ILL MM YOUR AUTO PIOLET *** DIDDYH FOR 20 AND YOUR ICIS FOR 20 [LOOKS AT CROWD LIKE HE JUST WON A LOTTERY].the name isnt falco03 its lie to you.........i lost to a rob cus i went diddy for the last f*ing time it was a small tourny i was and i was practicing............anti eat a d!ck...............anti is so overratted its stupid..........hes a burnt 12 year old wtf
I'LL BEAT YO *** ****** U ON'T EVEN NO SON!! DIS NOT B 2007 BRAWL DIS IS STRAIGHT UP SKILL nd i' no you ain' got shiz.......... u maaadd O.D. ovaratted yo i herd u lose 2 hella randdomz. JUST GIV IT ^ U NOT NO CHANZ...............NIAGGAWWW.

Oh wow. I'm moving up! xD
GETT DAT JANKY AZZ SHIZ OUUTTA HURRR.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
You're the epitome of a **** head.

Anti so overrated he places top 4 in regionals and **** yo.

Have you ever done that Falco00000000003?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
anti i really just dont like ur ***** *** in brawl and real life.......ur just a *** in general

lie*
yo ***** id ont like your black *** too *****............................u mad gay and ****..................................

cry*

EDIT - I never talked to you irl besides that short conversation after taking your money @ PGN's tourny.

Had to cheer your crying *** up ;)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ayo i won that Gauntlet and im still 64? put that **** in. lol

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
lol at red ryu being 200 places higher than me, and ankoku being 400 higher

this list is good in theory, but i dont think it actually works lol

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Top Bottom