• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Regional Ratings - Last Updates: MK-Legal: Oct 1st | MK-Banned: Nov 15th

falco03

Smash Lord
damm googles ill mm you for 50 easily at raeligh or apex please say yesssssss.................thats i have to say and dont reply ......all i want to know is yes or no

Sandbag00

Smash Apprentice
K.I.D If you showed that BEFORE ___X___ vs Mew2King, We'd be talking about it for the rest of this month!

Now, the surprise value is gone.

I bet $5 the new rankings list won't put ___X___ in the Top 50.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Lie: For 50? no. I (and Im pretty sure you as well) dont have that kind of money.
For 10, 15, or 20? sure.

At apex, since I unfortunately wont be at Raleigh

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i remember at columbus, i was teasing lie about beating him in a couple of money matches. We were in front of the venue and there was these two other guys with him ( one of which looked like Domo from kansas). So lie says "its good i have another $200 mikehaze"

Domo look alike says "****, he gotchu. how much monay you got ? he's packin mo than you?"

lol

i lied (no pun intended) and said $20, wasn't about to get jumped

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
LOL at this thread...every thread is a drama thread

but serisouly...if one of those kids who stay home and play games all day and have no social life...could you really **** talking anyone?

/startingdramafornoreason

MJG

Smash Hero

Dnyce

Smash Master
Just "Fino" on those two tournaments up there... I don't need to be on there twice -_-''

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hmmm.... i really do desire to play "X".... You have been doing well. And you have my interest... will you be attending Apex by any chance?

___X___

Smash Lord
Hey!! all my brothers are there!!!

Yaz, Dark ryu, Lada, StaZ, and KANG!!
(my other little brothers didn't enter, but all that did, made it!!)

ahh, I'm so proud of my family :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

(thank you Zz for posting!)

@ybm I'm a bit too poor to attending Apex..

buttttttt if I end up going, of course we can play!! :D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. thats not the right format for this thread, this thread uses a different format than ankokus thread.

2. heres a question, why didnt z'z win this tourney since according to him hes the only one that can beat X

3. question 2, why does yaz tilt so much?

4. wtf at X not going to apex, hes won/placed in money at like 2-3 tourney in the last month, youve clearly made enough money to make the trip.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
when you were talking all that smack about how you beat X all the time. if you can beat X than you can clearly beat every body that he beats. and if youre only beating him because its yoshi vs sonic, that means everyone in your region is terrible for losing much much worse matchups for sonic.

and if you cant beat him as much as you says, that just makes you a liar, and Im going to just assume that you are a fully accurate representation of your region. and that means your entire region is full of terrible, slanderous liars.

either way, your whole region minus X is bad, and should feel bad.

wait scratch that, X should feel bad too because all hes doing is either beating up on scrubs with his terrible, loses to yoshi character, or is completely surrounded with horrible lying people

Top Bottom