• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF member voted tier list

Browny

Smash Hater
wario tl +1
ike luigi -1

...and updated

Everyone, stop voting down high tier characters!

If I'm understanding this correctly, every character will be on their own slot from 0 to 37. Obviously, top tier characters are going to be in the slots at 30 and above. Right now the best character in the game is at 19. MK still has to rise 18 more slots! Moving top and high tier characters down is just going to slow down the entire process. Seeing people give Falco and GaW is really stupid right now, because they are obviously going to be 10 or more slots higher than they are currently when this is all over. In my opinion, it would have been smarter to place the characters we know are going to be at the top (MK, Snake, D3, GaW, Falco, Wario, etc.) and start them at 37 and allow us to decide how far down they need to go.
kind of. getting everyone to rank from 1 to 37 will ne near impossible as people will always disagree with the list. it will sort itself out though, just give it enough time. i expect the character fluctuations will slow down a lot when the spread of characters is from like 5-25 when people just cant decide whether a char is that much better than everyone else in thier rank.

plz remember its only 4 votes per person per update as now guys. might even have to drop it to 3 soon enough :O

vbdood1337

Smash Apprentice
kind of. getting everyone to rank from 1 to 37 will ne near impossible as people will always disagree with the list. it will sort itself out though, just give it enough time. i expect the character fluctuations will slow down a lot when the spread of characters is from like 5-25 when people just cant decide whether a char is that much better than everyone else in thier rank.
That makes sense. still, seeing people vote down GaW is just plain sad. If you seriously think he's below 20...

And i didn't know you changed it to 4 until then, my bad :D

anyways:
MK + 1
Snake + 1
Falco + 1
D3 + 1

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
You might wanna change the thread title to "Unofficial SWF member voted tier list and dating thread". :3

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
lolz.

I'm not biased. Bowser isn't down there with Mario, PT and such. He's bad, but not that bad.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
ATT: Let's vote Bowser for Bottom Tier because we all are biased *****!

Bowser -1
Koopa -1
Spikey Turtle -1
Mario's Archenemy -1

Browny

Smash Hater
aww man dont be like that :(

Everyone is going to be biased. its practically impossible to not be. Its entirely possible that the only reason you voted chars down spadefox is because you have not fought vs a mainer of that character who showed you its full potential. Its not other player's fault theres few bowser mains to show them exactly what hes capable of.

Of course the popularity contest part will affect this list greatly, but there is always a reason. Its not like G&W is an overly popular character (low tier in melee, no fanbase outside of brawl) but hes popular because hes good...
may not be entire applicable to bowser, but still, no list will ever be free of popularity influence :/

falco diddy ic wario +1

k updated. bah why did people have to bring bottom tier up lol, it would be easier if we could splt rank 11 DOWNWARDS to #1 instead of brining the lowest ranked characters up >_<

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yea, and everyone outside of Bowser mains and people who played agaisnt good Bowsers or know a bit about him is voting him down.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Zelda/Sheik +1
Link +1

DK -1

Bowser -1 (obligatory vote on my journey to put Bowser into his own tier of suckiness where he belongs to according to everyone but Bowser players or people who played against a competent Bowser)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Very good idea for a thread imo. And good luck! I'll be keeping track and adding to this also.

Wario +1
Bowser +1
Falco -1
Fox -1

Frown

poekmon
Bowser -1 (obligatory vote on my journey to put Bowser into his own tier of suckiness where he belongs to according to everyone but Bowser players or people who played against a competent Bowser)
Spadefox, do you have 0 confidence? Are you just letting anyone convince you?

For shame.

Browny

Smash Hater
My note about people on a mission to bring one character to the top/bottom still stands, even if it is your own main.

that applies to you too kenji -_-

also wtf @ this activity. do people monitor this thread and post the instant i update or what lol. if this popularity continues ima have to bring it down to 3 votes per person per update real soon :O

Top Bottom