• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF member voted tier list

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Captain Falcon better than PT?

wth
I think they mean who would win in a fight. Not a Brawl. Anyway,

Sonic +1
Ness +1
Jigglypuff +1
Game and Watch -1
Kirby +1

Browny

Smash Hater
falco wario DDD diddy +1
jiggs -1

mmm hope to get at least a few more posts before tonight when i update it (5 hours from now)... then it might turn into once a day updates, depends. I thought activity was slowing down and then i get like 16 people voting overnight lol

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
You can vote once a day right?

Mario +1
Sonic +1
Metaknight +1

Ganondorf -1
Fox -1

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Falco, Olimar +1

Dedede, Ness, [EDIT] Sonic -1

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Also can I please emphasise, do not base your votes off what people above you may have said. if prior to an update, someone puts a character as +1 and the next poster sees that and replies with a -1, this list will go no where. Try to keep your votes as unbiased as possible to the posters above you, and only refer to the current list. thanks :)
Imma just going to quote this btw.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Don't make assumptions Chis, he might've forgotten to put Sonic down lower, you don't know.

I had to edit one of my posts back because I had to go and look back (slow internet is slow and hmade it ever slower in different windows or tabs...)

With that said, I'm waiting to see an update on the tier list sometime today before I use up my post for the day. If one doesn't come up I'll just go ahead and make a post anyway according to version .7. ^_^

Edit: I beg to differ. >.>

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Is all thanks to our steadfast belief in the Steak.

... you know I should just /spam by now, kinda.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Then directly quote people why don't you? :mad: The internets is confusing. :urg:

Also you need to specify, nobody will be able to find one individual thread on the Sonic boards, not even the search button can help any poor soul who ventures in there. 0.o

Browny

Smash Hater
Hes steak tier. I'm still not sure on where I should add that though

---

holy hell it took me a few mins to relpy to spades post and look what happens wtf lol

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Imma just going to quote this btw.
I wouldn't have if it didn't bump Sonic all the way up above several mid tiers.

Got love for the Hedgehog but he is NOT that good on paper. Tier lists are all about on paper strengths/weaknesses.

Browny

Smash Hater

those votes will only count as +1 and -1 lol.

updated btw. Lol I think i can guess whats going to happen next update among ranks 8-10

So 9 updates and its already looking pretty good lol. Ranks 18 to 13 look very solid to me. But we gotta start spreading out the low and bottom tier guys. no need for 8 to be the minimum, if you dont feel a low tier character is worthy enough to move up, you can still move people around them down lol. Just kinda funny how mk just keeps on getting higher while no one wants anyone to drop more than 2 points from where they all started >_>

lol whoops i forgot to vote today... umm
Snake Sonic PT Lucario ZSS+1
Ike -1

Top Bottom