• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF member voted tier list

Mith_

Smash Champion
I actually meant to -1 yoshi and sonic. got so used to hitting the plus button lol. sorry ill go edit it now.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I didn't see anyone I wanted to push down desperately as much as I wanted to bump those guys up.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Dedede +1
Olimar +1
ZSS +1
Luigi +1
Lucario +1

Marth -1 (he's not at the perfect spot yet >___>)
TL -1 (too high wtf)
GnW -1

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I don't see Sonic needing a buff, he's almost right where he should be, take or leave a few.

Browny

Smash Hater
-_-

im only going to include your first vote marik. and since vietgeek hanst replied im just going to include his 5 +1 votes. updating soon.. plz no one post after this until i finish it :)

peach falco kirby +1
falcon ganon -1

K updated. Now since theres way too many movements per update (since this thread just gets more activity as time goes on) Can people start to only vote for 4 movements per update. If people dont see this message, or the updated OP im going to only include the first 4 votes if someone does 5. and at the rate this is going, i might have to bring it to 3 soon lol.

having 28 characters move per update is just crazy lol

and again can i please stress, you can go lower than 8 lol. the top tiers are spreading out fine but the low/bottom has barely changed in 11 updates >_< There are no rankings within a single point value, hopefully we can get the entire cast split over maybe, 15-20 values. I think that would be more accurate

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Sonic +1
Olimar +1
ZSS +1
Pit +1

Game and Watch -1

vbdood1337

Smash Apprentice
Everyone, stop voting down high tier characters!

If I'm understanding this correctly, every character will be on their own slot from 0 to 37. Obviously, top tier characters are going to be in the slots at 30 and above. Right now the best character in the game is at 19. MK still has to rise 18 more slots! Moving top and high tier characters down is just going to slow down the entire process. Seeing people give Falco and GaW is really stupid right now, because they are obviously going to be 10 or more slots higher than they are currently when this is all over. In my opinion, it would have been smarter to place the characters we know are going to be at the top (MK, Snake, D3, GaW, Falco, Wario, etc.) and start them at 37 and allow us to decide how far down they need to go.

Anyways, onto my actual votes:
MK + 1
Snake + 1
GaW + 1
Falco + 1
D3 + 1

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Not quite.

Some characters might actually be even or very close to even, I even think some characters should share spots.

Let me go with an example I'm not familiar with. Sonic is going to rise, you're insane to think otherwise, but anyway just by how much? A lot of people can/will argue, but for me I think he would rise to the ranks of Ike/Shiek/Fox/Bowser/Mario, I can't see a clear cut between the characters except maybe all of them due to lack of tourney results and everyone of them but Shiek having some kind of hard-counters/unwinnable matchups... Screw D3 and his gay a** CGs. So far I can see MK/Snake sharing that spot, the characters at Bot tier being equally bad, and then some other shared spots spread out throughout the tier list.

Even the false SBR has people like Lucario/Olimar and Ness/Lucas (not really) in the same spots, so bleh.

Top Bottom