• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I mute when I play Miis. Other than that, no, I never do. Miis sound terrible.

BSP

Smash Legend
Hmm, I never mute my TV because I don't find the Mii voices that annoying, and the lack of MKW music and sounds, or presence of other sounds, really throws my focus off.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
I listen to the MkWii sounds if I don't have any decent/fully functional headphones (basically right now/lately :laugh: ) for my PSP or if im playing with someone offline.
Though if its the first, its only really to extent that I have the music coming from my PSP speakers with the warning sounds/some characters' voices from the game.

Shök

Smash Champion
I always play with with MKW sounds. I never listen to anything else. >=D

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I've always played with the MKW sounds as well. Though I'll try listening to my music instead for at least a bit to try it out.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
MKWII music/sounds. :p Honestly, I can't listen to music while playing, it really ruins my focus. That's also why I don't Skype while playing (unless it's with some of my close friends :p)

Shök

Smash Champion
Playing with MKWii sounds helps, at times, for me. Like a red/green/blue without warning. You can hear random greens running about and you can avoid a snipe if you react quick enough.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I like to put my music on a low volume setting and useally only put in one ear-bud.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I've never muted a game before lol. I have to keep the volume on since I never get warnings from the game and of course when I look back, nothing happens, but when i stop, I get hit >_____>

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I would keep the soundFX only. Not the music.
Same with brawl.

I'd put something else other than the same thing. If I hacked my wii, I would put on some kpop or techno in the game.

Shök

Smash Champion
I would keep the soundFX only. Not the music.
Same with brawl.

I'd put something else other than the same thing. If I hacked my wii, I would put on some kpop or techno in the game.
That's what I have. I have Riivolution and music hacked the game. I have custom music in all the tracks. :088:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'll race with you Doom.

Just actually let me know when you're going to get on instead of just not showing up.
[collapse="Last time I fell asleep midday. And I even said so afterwards. BTW..."]
[/collapse]

It'd be better if we come up with a good time, I guess, instead of randomly trying to find each other online... So, does 4:30PM CST sound good?

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
(Before y'all go "OMG SPAM MUST REPORT LOLOLOLOL" I asked Gatlin, and he said it was OK that I post it here :p)

http://www.mariokartwii.com/f27/mario-kart-wii-christmas-time-85433.html

This is the last MKWII tourney I'm gonna run, so if you want to join me, please... feel free to do so. It's a FFA tourney, but still read the rules for additional stuff. I'm going to be recording and such, so it's gonna be a blast.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol, Toad Allstar.

And I might have, but I CANT FIND MY MKW DISC so I cant.

Top Bottom