• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
THE VINY!¡IST is going to. Start in two weeks.

Rules are the same as the last one but a little changed.
Teams will be either in 2 or 3.
If three, team attacks will occur.
This tourney can last for sometime.

Any Kart. Any bike. Any character.

There will be 10 races each Sunday.
A team that has the lowest score after 10 races will be eliminated.

And we do this again every Sunday until the remaining team is the winner.

That's the plan. What do you think?,

Shök

Smash Champion
I'll see if I can play. I don't think I have you added, though, BSP.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Mr. Doom your avi is amazing, and guys I got mk7!!!

0344-9566-1729 Add me everyone
Bought it today, gonna open it right now :D

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Mr. Doom your avi is amazing, and gays I got mk7!!!
lols

-

Don't know how much participation there will be with MK7 coming out today and all, but I'll still be running the friendlies event starting in 1 hour for those who didn't get the new game yet.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
It's an awesome game, I really like the online an item balance (minus blue shells and no fake items)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT GUYS!!

So as you all know, MK7 is out, and as some may know, there is a community feature in this new game. Ive created a SWF community named 'Smashboards' so you should all join it as soon as you get the game. It has a ranking system in it and all that as well and its actually really cool, I think it'll work perfectly for us all!

The Community Code is: 51-9776-9442-5819

Thanks and EVERYONE JOIN UP!!!

EDIT: Also, my Friend Code is 1676-4006-2104 and I just added you Hippo.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Sorry I couldn't play much Gashi and hippo :/

And anyone who doesn't have this game or doesn't have it on their Christmas list is a scrub :troll:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Psycho: On the DS home page, click on the little orange smilie face at the top of the bottom screen.

@Air: Its based off records against other members so no. If you have a winning record on more people, you're ahead.

EDIT: @box: We didnt even notice that was you until the end of Daisy's Derpville cuz I red shelled you for doing good lol

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom your avi is amazing :D

That you like my avatar. So I couldn't play the game until after 10PM last night, and I raged through 50cc since they kept the Taser-to-Cop Combo true. And why can Red Shells fly through the air? That irritated me as well, especially when I was hit while over a huge chasm.

BTW, my Friend Code is 0259-0554-9299.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Red shells are so much better in this game.

Lightning is prob the most broken item in this game

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I know right? I want to use it but other people arent :/
So I guess we just don't use it? :0

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Alright, I really would like someone to explain the deal to me. Why did Gatlin combine my thread without asking me?

(and I know it's combined cuz my first post the 2nd post of this thread :p)

Shök

Smash Champion
Red shells are so much better in this game.

Lightning is prob the most broken item in this game
Red shells are godly in this game. They go over ramps, hit you in mid-air, and rarely hit corners.

I don't agree about the shock since you can get 2 in this game. Hold the shock too long and someone else might get it and shock you out of it. You grow up a lot faster as well.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
MK7 is coming soon for me hopefully... :/ On Amazon, it said it would be here around December 6th/7th, so I hope they keep their word.

Once we all get to know the game better (and if we have enough MK7ers :o) I'll run a tourney.

Gatlin

Alright, I really would like someone to explain the deal to me. Why did Gatlin combine my thread without asking me?
Figured it would be more convenient to just mix it in for one events thread and have the MK7 stuff in a separate post, which is still yours. You are still the host like you wanted to be, just don't need two of the same thread (pretty much).

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You guys should all join the SWF Community for MK7 cuz it makes stuff like that sooooooo much easier. It also guarantees you'll get 150cc in races instead of random 100cc and you dont have to have EVERYONE added so theres no big problem if someone new is joining or anything. It's actually really handy and sexy, I was messing around with it and theres so much you can do with it.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I've already joined the community thing. As a matter of fact, I was gonna make another community for my local friends so that we could play with aggressive items. It's the only way to go, locally. It sucks that I'll have to find different means for recording MK7. >_>

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Perfect, and I love the communities feature, its amazing.

Also, already almost got dat Triple Star Ranking, just got to fix a couple Double Stars and Im there ;D

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
These computers are working together to try to bring me down. >_> I also hate their extreme Rubber Band technique. Reminds me somewhat of Mario Kart Double Dash.

BSP

Smash Legend
You guys should all join the SWF Community for MK7 cuz it makes stuff like that sooooooo much easier. It also guarantees you'll get 150cc in races instead of random 100cc and you dont have to have EVERYONE added so theres no big problem if someone new is joining or anything. It's actually really handy and sexy, I was messing around with it and theres so much you can do with it.
No 3DS, sorry

Are you all going to drop Wii or something?

Gatlin

Are you all going to drop Wii or something?
Def not.
MK7 is just new and fresh right now so MKWii participation may drop a little for a bit. For people who didn't get it yet though, like me, I'll still be down for MKWii whenever.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Nope, ill still play both, albeit only MKW for tournaments and such.

Speaking of which, for those of you who have MK7 already, do you guys wanna do a tournament sometime like say, Sunday? Not so much a serious tournament so much as us just scheduling a time to all play each other at are best haha.

Top Bottom