• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
For any of those interested, the LH event (friendlies) is starting in 2 hours.

Gatlin

Gonna be opening up the room in 5 minutes. We won't actually be playing in a private room, this will be just to gather attendance of the people participating. We will be playing World Wide races.

Gatlin

Cuz in case people from the Light House who I do not know show up.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I wish I had more time D:<
Sorry I havent been participating in anything lately :(

BSP

Smash Legend
Congratz Vinyl, you've taken second place in my list of people that are most likely to give me trouble in races :p

Take a wild guess who first is :rolleyes:

I pull off some bull**** green shell throws don't I? lol

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
GGs everyone. I think I'm the most annoying on BSP's list :/ I don't try to be annoying, it's just dumb luck that I always screw people over :c

BSP

Smash Legend
GGs everyone. I think I'm the most annoying on BSP's list :/ I don't try to be annoying, it's just dumb luck that I always screw people over :c
I hope you're joking :awesome:

Peachy's most annoying whether he tries to or not lol

No hate though peachy, it's all good

Shök

Smash Champion
By the way, BSP, I went to Louisiana for Thanksgiving. I went to the Mall of Louisiana. >:D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well I cant find my MKW disc cuz my bros are stupid and hid it, so take your time.

BSP

Smash Legend
By the way, BSP, I went to Louisiana for Thanksgiving. I went to the Mall of Louisiana. >:D
Thanks for telling me before hand!!

Oh wait :glare:

And I'm like 20 minutes from the mall. I could've met the legendary Shok IRL! :ohwell:

Well actually, if you were only here Thursday, you would've missed me anyway. I was with family all day stuffing my face.

Shök

Smash Champion
Thanks for telling me before hand!!

Oh wait :glare:

And I'm like 20 minutes from the mall. I could've met the legendary Shok IRL! :ohwell:

Well actually, if you were only here Thursday, you would've missed me anyway. I was with family all day stuffing my face.
Ha ha. I was there for Thursday and most of Friday. I was getting owned while Black Friday shopping. I was waaaaaay too sleepy. I didn't even get that much though. Only spent around $200.00, but yeah. The mall was nice. ^^

BSP

Smash Legend
Ha ha. I was there for Thursday and most of Friday. I was getting owned while Black Friday shopping. I was waaaaaay too sleepy. I didn't even get that much though. Only spent around $200.00, but yeah. The mall was nice. ^^
I never go out on Black Friday, mostly because I don't have anything to buy. I bet the mall was packed tight :cool:

Glad you enjoyed some of La though

Shök

Smash Champion
The mall was okay. Not that packed, but still. x)

I mostly enjoyed mexican food, though. I didn't eat any Louisiana "dishes", I guess you could call it. I wish I did, though. =p

BSP

Smash Legend
>_>

Well, to answer your question Fluttershy, no, but it doesn't really matter if the other 2 people I'm with do, and my whole family pretty much can.

Back to MKW: Do you guys really mute your TVs if your racing against Miis?

Top Bottom