• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Actually you know what, I should be able to attend since I should have the laptop today. I guess I'll team up with Cam. Wanna be the light or heavy, Cam? :p

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
If I were light I'd be Baby Luigi and if I were heavy I'd be... I have no clue. I guess I'm going light then, unless you wanted it of course :p
I've never used the Quacker nor the Piranha Prowler, so I might as well make it easier for you and let you have Baby Luigi. I'll go Rosalina. As for a team name, i'm not sure about that. :p

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
♥ ELuigi? Ah the good ol' days, I might play soon, haven't had much interest but I'm starting to since my bro started playing it alot again. ★

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Haven't seen you here in forever, it's good to see you again. We should really chat soon :p
♥ Thanks Cam, and sure, nice to see you too. ^_^

I'll probably join you guys in some races soon right after Thankgiving, it should be fun indeed to see you on Skype as well. ★

Shök

Smash Champion
I'm in contact with another clan.
Guys, Expect some clan wars coming soon.
We're not really a clan, but more of a community. However, I would not mind warring at all. I could "teach" you guys a couple of things since I'm always warring, etc.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
What do the sign ups look like so far as in who is on what team?

I'm on team yellow with air

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
1. Airgemini
2. Brickbox
3. BSP
4. Fluttershy
5. SuperMetroid44
6. Ulises3000
7. Camerino1
8. Yoshi8984
9. Kantrip
10. Link2thelost90
11. Dikastis Shok
12. Vinyl.

Unless someone pops up randomly in the next hour or so, these will be the teams for the tourney. Please be ready with knowing which kart you and your partner will be using.

Since Dikastis Shok is solo for this tournament, he will receive a compensation in points for the lack of an available partner.

The host for the tournament is SuperMetroid44; so if you do not have his friend code added, or if he doesn't have yours, please exchange and be ready for when the tournament starts.

Starting time will be in 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Shök

Smash Champion
Type: 2-Person Team Tournament

Date: Sunday, November 13th

Time: 6:00 PM EST (Room open 15 minutes prior)

Rules: There will be x-amount of teams of 2 people for this tournament. It is free choice in who you team up with. One team member must use a Light-Weight character as well as the Quacker bike. The other team member must use a Heavy-Weight character as well as the Piranha Prowler kart. Assuming we have 12 racers entered in this tournament, this will mean 6 will be the lightest option available, while the other 6 will be the heaviest option. We will be playing through 16 races (4 Grands Prix), and the team with the most accumulated total at the end will be the winner.

How stage selection will work:

1. Everyone will choose whatever stage they'd like
2. Peachy chooses GCN Peach Beach and it is chosen
3. Seeing as Peach Beach has now been played, it won't be allowed to be chosen again for the remainder of the tournament
4. We will continue with free selection until a total of 16 races have been played, and the tournament comes to a close

There will be a list provided and updated after each race so we can keep track of the courses we have played.

Vehicle Choice: Quacker / Piranha Prowler

Character Choice: Any light or heavy character is allowed

Transmission: Any transmission is allowed

Disconnections: In the case of someone disconnecting, it will be dependent on how far we were in the cup to determine the points you receive. If you disconnect on the first race, you will receive a 10-point bonus. Any race after that, your average points-per-race will be added onto your total.

Wrong Course Selection: In the case of a wrong stage-choice, the room will immediately be closed, and we will continue where we left off on the correct course. All recorded scores will be kept the same.

BSP

Smash Legend
If you ever need someone here for some warring, im game. I've never done that before though, but I'm always up for some more MKW

Also didn't know that MKW's friend limit is a measly 30 lol

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
RESULTS

Teams:
1. UP - 242
2. YLW - 235
3. RaV - 225
4. CEF - 169
5. CIS - 120
6. Pur - 105

Individual:
1. (RaV)Shok - 185
2. [UP]Peachy - 175
3. [YLW]Air - 166
4. [CEF]ZzShy - 115
5. [YLW]B[]x - 69
6. [UP]Uli - 67
7. [CIS]Cam - 65
8. [CIS]Timmy - 55
9. [CEF]BSP - 54
10. [Pur]Tl2tl - 53
11. [Pur]Kantrip - 52

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Bottom 4 individually is so lol, beating each other by 1 point consecutively xD Let's never have a tourney where we have to use vehicles with bad turning ever again :p

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Ugh, sooooooo close!
Ggs everyone, I'm happy with 5th overall since I'm in the terribad kart

Top Bottom