• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Alright, all 12 slots have been claimed. Seeing as this tourney is actually going to be for prizes, I really, really, really do not want to split it into two separate rooms/groups of people. It would be spectacular for it to remain one room, 12 people. Anyone else who requests to be added to the sign up list will be added as a replacement for if someone does not show up.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Everyone gang up on Shok
If Shok doesn't get 1st place then we all get gold medals.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Alright, all 12 slots have been claimed. Seeing as this tourney is actually going to be for prizes, I really, really, really do not want to split it into two separate rooms/groups of people. It would be spectacular for it to remain one room, 12 people. Anyone else who requests to be added to the sign up list will be added as a replacement for if someone does not show up.
Thats lame. Can we have more than 12 if I vouch to host the other room? Ill even do all the dirty work with breaking up the rooms and such.

Gatlin

Thats lame. Can we have more than 12 if I vouch to host the other room? Ill even do all the dirty work with breaking up the rooms and such.
I don't see how it's lame. It's not really the problem of finding another host for the 2nd room, really. If we had a total of like 14 people, that would only be 7 people per room, which would result in pretty terrible item distribution, aka bloopers and single mushrooms in last. If we had an uneven amount of sign-ups though, it would make one room have one less person, which actually can make a difference. It would also result in having to give out multiple rewards, and if Group-A is placed with Shok for example, that leaves Group-B with a lack of a very good racer, making it much easier on Group-B to earn the rewards.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Do an elimination round in the 2 rooms, and have top 6 in both rooms go on to the real tournament.

camerino1

Smash Lord
As long as he's in front of the pack, he can't be caught speed-wise. Daisy can't catch him, but she is probably second best. She is almost as fast and has other really good stats.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
is funky kong the best char?i see everyone uses him nowadays.
Yes. Imo, top 5 are:
1. Funky Kong
2. Daisy
3. Baby Daisy
4. Rosalina
5. Baby Luigi

However, if you're counting Mii's, Id put Large and Medium Mii right before Baby Luigi, with Small Mii directly after.

Also, Baby Mario is the worst by far, only use him if you want to lose or troll.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Since you were asking about Funky, I believe the best to use for him is the Flame Runner (Bike). Correct me if I'm wrong, regulars, it's been awhile.

For a medium? I'd like to think Mac Bike.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah, Flame Runner, Mach Bike, and Bullet Bike are the best for each of their weight classes.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
BTW, thanks Air, I've started using the Magikruiser because I LOVE RUINING PEOPLE'S ORIGNALITY of you and I appreciate Off-Road more because of you :D Though I'm still gonna use Baby Luigi :p Also, I'm starting to like some courses more because I have Off-Road now :p Like FlutterShy Guy Beach, Sherbet Land, Mario Raceway, Peach Beach and a few others :)

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
You really do love ruining peoples originality, I knew it!
And I won't be able to make it tomorrow, I'm insanely busy

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
^ First sentence is lol
------
Anyways, I should be able to make it if I have the laptop, unless my siblings decide to be annoying :rolleyes:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
If you wanna look at someone who has no originality, look at Gatlin, lol. :p

Peachy: Toad/Peach/Mii
Gatlin: Diddy/Peach/Mii

:rolleyes:
No offence, but Peachy, didn't you use to have Diddy as a main? I'm not attacking you, but I'm acknowledging both sides :p

Off-topic about the mains, but after seeing the chart again, I noticed L2TL has entered 11 tournaments and so has Box, yet L2TL is nowhere close to top 10 :p (no offense L2TL)

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Why you always picking on Gatlin, he use bowser jr. For awhile :I
I'm not picking on Gatlin lol I just think it's funny how he has 2 of the same mains as me, and they are in the same spots. :glare:

No offence, but Peachy, didn't you use to have Diddy as a main? I'm not attacking you, but I'm acknowledging both sides :p
Yes, though I don't know what that has to do with anything. :p

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I'm not picking on Gatlin lol I just think it's funny how he has 2 of the same mains as me, and they are in the same spots. :glare:

Yes, though I don't know what that has to do with anything. :p
Peachy: Toad/Diddy/Peach/Mii/Wario(I know Diddy and Wario aren't your mains on the chart, but still :p)

And you say he has no originality :p

Gatlin

If you wanna look at someone who has no originality, look at Gatlin, lol. :p

Peachy: Toad/Peach/Mii

:rolleyes:
Ha.
I rarely use Peach anymore. I've thought about using either Diddy or Bowser Jr for this tourney though. Light Mii hasn't really been working, while Diddy and BJ have been tearing it up recently. Got a good feeling about them.

-Final-

Aria♪
What the Eff? How long have you been planning this tourney for? I didn't even know about it until like 5 minutes ago. >_> I need to come here more often so I actually know when things are happening.

:avril:

Top Bottom