• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
GGs everyone. Hoping I would have done better but still I'm good with 6th. Nice Job Peachy :D

Now only if you doubled Shok's points...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Imma update that ranking pic in the OP in a bit, so I'll post that later.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
How are you gonna update if it's a team tourney?
Can you somehow incorporate the team scores and individual scores?
If it's just individual scores then I'll go down :/

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It's individual scores.

And I doubt anyone who participated will go down, and if they do, only barely.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Alright, it's finally updated, and here it is:

If you havent already noticed, there if a new category titled 'Diff'. This just shows any difference in ranking from the last ranking to the new one. Green numbers mean an increase, Red numbers a decrease, Black numbers are unchanged, and an Orange N means they are new to the rankings.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Lol that's why I was hoping you would average the individual and team
I did good this tourney (best of any kart player) but still go down
And it's not like a had a chance vs the quackers
Oh well, it's a all good :3

-Final-

Aria♪

If you havent already noticed, there if a new category titled 'Diff'. This just shows any difference in ranking from the last ranking to the new one. Green numbers mean an increase, Red numbers a decrease, Black numbers are unchanged, and an Orange N means they are new to the rankings.
Oh Jeez. If I continue not showing up, I'll eventually get kicked off 1st. I still haven't had the time/money to get my Wii fixed. I'm too poor. :<

:avril:

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Gashi, have all the Utah smashers donate some money for final to fix his wii :O

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Final, just come over to my place lol.

Also, you need to come to more irl tournaments, Im tired of ****** everyone in MKW and getting first with absolutely no competition lmao.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Items on Strategic makes it less rofl. No gay items, all you can rely on are your Naner/Green snipes, and the occasional Mushroom when in last. There are no other items (aside from Blooper, Fake Item, and POW) which are available on that setting.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Meh, I actually think its more competitive than than WWs where you're in first, then blue shell ***** you, or you're in last, and you get a bullet/lightning at the end for a random comeback.

At least with strategic items, you're not coming back unless you can snipe well, have good item spots, etc, cuz you aren't getting any OP items.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
^this is my exact opinion
I'm not as good with items as I used to be though, I used to be so lucky x3

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
We should definitely post something on topic, did you guys still want that FFA tourney to be this Sunday (20th)? If so I'll start sign-ups, if not it'll just be a normal WW-night.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Let's do a FFA with the same track picking system we used last tourney.
I'm up for whatever though *signs up*

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Im fine with a FFA tourney
Im okay with doing the track picking system we used last races as long as we don't end up going to the same course countless times lol. It adds abit of unpredictably, which I like.
but yeah, im pretty much fine with anything whether it be WW races or a tourney.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980

Hey Gatlin, you need to update this into the OP.

Gatlin

Added.
And alright, stage selection will be the same, which means it'll just be another 1-week, 16 race tourney. (If you guys want them all to be that way instead of splitting it into 2-weeks that's fine)

I'll make up the details soon

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
1 Week would be best imo, just in case people cant make next week.

Not saying we cant have a for fun tournament next week though :p

Gatlin

Tournament Details said:
Type: Anything-Goes FFA #4 (OFFICIAL TOURNEY)

Date: Sunday, November 20th

Time: 6:00 PM EST (Room open 15 minutes prior)

Rules: This will be a simple choose-anything tournament. Any and all characters, bikes, and transmissions are allowed. We will be racing through a total of 16 races (4 Grands Prix), in which will be free-choice, no-repeats. At the end of the 4th GP, the racer with the most accumulated total will be the winner.

Special Note: This will be an official Light House tournament, and a gold, silver, and bronze trophy-postbit will be rewarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd placements!

How stage selection will work:

1. Everyone will choose whatever stage they'd like
2. Peachy chooses GCN Peach Beach and it is chosen
3. Seeing as Peach Beach has now been played, it won't be allowed to be chosen again for the remainder of the tournament
4. We will continue with free selection until a total of 16 races have been played, and the tournament comes to a close

There will be a list provided and updated after each race so we can keep track of the courses we have played.

Vehicle Choice: Any Vehicle Allowed

Character Choice: Any Character Allowed

Transmission: Any Transmission Allowed

Disconnections: In the case of someone disconnecting, it will be dependent on how far we were in the cup to determine the points you receive. If you disconnect on the first race, you will receive a 10-point bonus. Any race after that, your average points-per-race will be added onto your total.

Wrong Course Selection: In the case of a wrong stage-choice, the room will immediately be closed, and we will continue where we left off on the correct course. All recorded scores will be kept the same.
↯ Sign-Up List ↯
--------------------------------------
1. Gatlin
2. Airgemini
3. Link2thelost90
4. SuperMetroid44
5. Yoshi8984
6. Fluttershy
7. Camerino1
8. BSP
9. NOVA1106
10. ulises3000