• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Mario

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Only because you two asked for it and did break those rules.

Don't purposely spam in the future, guys. Px
You actually infracted them? Such a cruel mod... >< I should leave mario boards before I get my first infraction...

JUDGE

Smash Lord
don't infract him babeh^^

You actually infracted them? Such a cruel mod... >< I should leave mario boards before I get my first infraction...
lol yeah this is our straked^^
beware he has some mad times
he could even infract you for minorspamming .........lol just sayin'^^:p

hadesblade

Smash Lord
lol yeah this is our straked^^
beware he has some mad times
he could even infract you for minorspamming .........lol just sayin'^^:p
Well he could I guess... so from now on I'll post something at the bottom of every message that keeps me relevant.

I'm going to get owned by vato because I'm a scrub. (because even though everyone knew that, it's still on topic and relevant, and it keeps me from getting infracted.) EDIT: I hope...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Those were the only two infractions I have ever given out, but only because the both of them asked for it. The censor dodged and minor spammed respectively, I'm not really cruel.

At any rate, we still have yet to figure out Flame's replacement. Go with Ajax if Gstack can't be in it.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Those were the only two infractions I have ever given out, but only because the both of them asked for it. The censor dodged and minor spammed respectively, I'm not really cruel.

At any rate, we still have yet to figure out Flame's replacement. Go with Ajax if Gstack can't be in it.
So I'm not going to get infracted if I keep posting like this? :)

And if you guys need a replacement I'd love to see my desean get put in. I know he's legit As far as I can tell, he's the best mario I've played online. (sorry hg, boshi, and fire... I still love you guys :p)

Veggi

Smash Champion

Or put in me for lulz.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Only because you two asked for it and did break those rules.

Don't purposely spam in the future, guys. Px
My infractions make me look like a badboy to anyone who sees my account.

Most of them are for my sig being too long though, lulz.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
My infractions make me look like a badboy to anyone who sees my account.

Most of them are for my sig being too long though, lulz.
??? how can people see how many infraction points you have??

JUDGE

Smash Lord
lol of course man^^
ok we should stop it right here othrwise we could get infracted.....oh i forgot you are so badass you don't care lol x'DD^^

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I care when they begin to stack, lol.

So are we picking up Gstack?

I personally agree with Gstack, Ajax, Hippie, and Kanzaki too if he's interested. I honestly have no preference if my opinion matters at this point.

DEsean91

Smash Rookie
I play Wifi more.... cuz I cant get to go to Offline tourneys >_> So I guess Ill try out for it ._.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I play Wifi more.... cuz I cant get to go to Offline tourneys >_> So I guess Ill try out for it ._.
This guy is good. Atleast play him before you say no.

EDIT: and because I now main mario so I get a vote it goes to him ;)

TheCubeStud

Smash Apprentice
It's obvious you play wifi, you've got quite the wifi strategy. But it's repetitive and predictable. If your internet wasn't being powered by a potato in a cup of water you'd get punished a LOT more. That being said, HG is still the only Mario here I've played, and I think HG is better. Viviff's 2 cents.

vato_break

Smash Master
It's obvious you play wifi, you've got quite the wifi strategy. But it's repetitive and predictable. If your internet wasn't being powered by a potato in a cup of water you'd get punished a LOT more. That being said, HG is still the only Mario here I've played, and I think HG is better. Viviff's 2 cents.
lmao i love you

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Bo messaged me earliar on aim and asked me to take Flameleon's spot. I accepted, and Bo asked me to pm Vigjijijijiji asap, so I already did. Guess this debate ends?

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
so kanzaki is my opponent. il be available on friday and saturday. we can meet if the ganon xat, or mario (if u guys have 1) but il pm u.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol i'd play in tourney but i got school johns and lack of motivation johns -.-.. though i dont mind too much, but i'd vouch for supatony hands down, for obv reasons (my asian wc buddy <333).

i could vouch desean, he lives in my state, hes pretty good every time we went even in mario brothers matchs

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
I look forward to the Marios dominating. I'd like all of us to get very far, but we're set to face each other if we all get far. If Vato and I win our round 2 matches, we are set to play each other round 3....

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I look forward to the Marios dominating. I'd like all of us to get very far, but we're set to face each other if we all get far. If Vato and I win our round 2 matches, we are set to play each other round 3....
Yeah, I feel bad for you guys. Sense stocky and air lost, so assuming we all win the rest of our matches, the yoshi mains aren't going to play eachother until winners semis(losers semis for stocky and air), though when vato owns me, I'll be right next to a yoshi in losers bracket ><

Top Bottom