• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Mario

JUDGE

Smash Lord
lol yeah guys please record some of your matches^^
i wanna see them^^

JUDGE

Smash Lord
good **** hardgainer^^
i'm glad that we picked up you^^
but hmm....you guys have ta fight each other nao.........

TheCubeStud

Smash Apprentice
HG, I'm sorry, but BoTastic surpassed you as the best Mario I've played. Made me absolutely work to get into the 3rd round. Wouldn't be too shocked to play him again in grand finals.

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
I know how good he is, I've fought him many times. How do you think I got so good? Playing all those challengers on gfaqs? Not really....

I fight people like him Matador, and soon Vato....

I'm still aiming to surpass Bo and you as well.

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
That may have been true when I started out, but lately no one has made me strain to defend RU.

If you're in the finals, then I want to fight you there too....don't fall asleep on me. I'm not done yet!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Viviff put up some videos. I've gotten interested in seeing how good you play. Actually any Mario please play me some time. I really want to become the best I can and I have a copy cat kind of learning. Contact me on AIM.

AIM: The Gertner

TheCubeStud

Smash Apprentice
The only videos I have up are videos other people put up, and obviously not me at my best. I'm all mindgames anyway, which also doesn't translate well into "OMG HE'S 2 PRO!" videos.

And come on HG, you know I know better than to sleep on you. Someday I'll let my guard down and you're gonna shock me and end my coveted Mario-mirror set undefeated streak.

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
He did say he beat me. But since you guys had no idea about my skill for the most part I guess it was a surprise to you.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Pause

Viviff, we beefin cuz you put my manz in losers. Takin it to the gats and drive-bys.
lawl.

Viviff is really good. I have confidence that he can actually take winner's brackets.

Now I have to face the winner of Kirin and kanzaki. ****!

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
I defeated Vato...sorry man....I didn't really want to fight another Mario either...

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
They are talented players on gfaqs, despite what you may think. The two remaining Marios in winners are both from gfaqs.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There's one match between the winner of you and Bo and fighting Vato. Honestly, I think the way they placed the Mario's including you was too good to be planned. I want to root for you man, but I gotta be loyal to the person using Mario. They knew that we were so good that we can only lose to ourselves.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Yeah. Kimchi told me he's only really afraid of Mario in this Tournament, my Link too. ;D
Kimchi is REALLY good and does some very tricky **** with Ike that'll **** you up but you can def beat him if you play him.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I think Kimichi is a dirty little cheater. He killed Kirin at 96% with an Utilt. Either he can't DI, or Snake isn't as bad as we thought.

<3 btw

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I think Kimichi is a dirty little cheater. He killed Kirin at 96% with an Utilt. Either he can't DI, or Snake isn't as bad as we thought.

<3 btw
kirin went straight up, and he airdodged... he didn't DI it... at all...

oh and hai marios :p

TheCubeStud

Smash Apprentice
The only 2 Marios left in winners are GFAQs. That warms my heart in so many ways. I thought I might see Bo again in grand finals, but now I guess it's up in the air.

Top Bottom