• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Mario

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
A goat taking a dump in my hand is more valuable than your opinion to me. Just thought I'd state that.
You know, saying that to one of the more respected Mario mains probably isn't a good way to get respect here...

And if Matador had his Wii he'd still be in winners. He was still awesome on Wi Fi

TheCubeStud

Smash Apprentice
Well Pink has confirmed my suspicion that either a Lucas or an Ike is going to win this. Offline it's all Mario all the time, but online they have some almost unpunishable stuff that's going to put them over the top. Disjoints = wins on wifi.

TheCubeStud

Smash Apprentice
They weren't anything too special really. About halfway through each match I got frustrated with fighting Mario more than my opponent and it kept making my hole deeper and deeper. You ever have those matches where it feels like the game is just against you and you are not supposed to win? That's how these felt. Couldn't studder > Smash, couldn't time aerials at all, and a couple of times I had openings he would turn around for no reason, or just not do what I put into the controller. And I think I even managed to get killed by a b-throw at 85-ish percent on BF.

But seriously, with coast-to-coast lag, Lucas' SH > Dair is unpunishable. I'm not taking anything away from Pink Fresh, I'm just sayin'.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Oh yeah, that is a pretty far distance, so that kinda button delay n such is certainly understandable...sucks that I live in MD too.

When I get my Wii, we'll probably have the same lag if we play...

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
when you get your wii, we're playing =D

and

Ya, I saw him fireball off the stage at the edge... While I was on the stage looking at him. =/

I also know the matchup extremely well, and I'm sure he has no knowledge of what to do in certain situations.

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like you guys are giving up already....

I'm still in winner's and don't plan on going to loser's anytime soon. I'm gonna go with Kimichi as being my opponent likely atm next and get ready. Wish me luck.

D

Deleted member

Im pretty sure you'll beat me, im SO bad on wifi.
:p

But i did 3 stock my last opponent last round so u no oO

TheCubeStud

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like you guys are giving up already....

I'm still in winner's and don't plan on going to loser's anytime soon. I'm gonna go with Kimichi as being my opponent likely atm next and get ready. Wish me luck.
Hey, more power to you, hope you make Grand Finals, and hope it's against me. But I would be lying if I didn't say I wish I had your seeding.

I almost wish Bo had beaten me, since he's EC he would have had a much better chance in my spot. Not sure how that would do me in Loser's, but it for the betterment of Mario, may have been worth it.

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
My next opponent is confirmed as Kimichi. Figured that would happen. I'll keep you guys informed and let you know results after I play him.

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
I was defeated by Kimichi.

I'm sorry I know I let you guys down. I'll do my best from losers. I've won tourneys from loser's before but its always a pain....

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I'm back... because I get to get owned by play another mario... "thecubestud"? ... anyway let me know when you want to play...

TheCubeStud

Smash Apprentice
So if I beat this Bowser in the next round, looks like I'll have to go through you HG. I should never lose to a Bowser, but the way I'm playing it might happen. And if I get through that playing like this, you'll have a chance against me. Ugh.

I still stand by the fact that the Ike/Lucas cheese will win this.

Top Bottom