• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Jigglypuff

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
Good luck guys.
Represent ;o
Oh wait sec
G-reg got KirinBlaze. I played his Link before on wifi (not with puff though) and he messes up his zairs alot, or at least when I played him, he's more of an offline player.....just thought I'd share that.
My bet's on G-reg. :D

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so is woodman really not playing? did everyone forget that he beat me in winners finals of the Jigglypuff Online Tournament, before everyone sorta quit?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so how is everyone doing? i won my first match, and im likely playing a ganon round 2. i think ive played him before..... any tips?

My Cat Owns

Smash Apprentice
so how is everyone doing? i won my first match, and im likely playing a ganon round 2. i think ive played him before..... any tips?
Gannon KOs easy and Jiggly dies easy. Not much else to say ^_^

It can be easy for Gannon to spike you on your recovery so if you see him jump off the stage, try to hit the ledge, or if you have enough puffs left, airdodge, then go for the ledge.

Yeah dunno what else to say. Who is it?

PND

Smash Champion
Ganon has no safe options on shield. Play defensive and watch for his Forward B, it's his only option to try and catchy a campy Jiggs.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Ganon has no safe options on shield. Play defensive and watch for his Forward B, it's his only option to try and catchy a campy Jiggs.
His u-air is a pain, so don't get in it's range, and flame choke > jab will be a common damage option.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
His u-air is a pain, so don't get in it's range, and flame choke > jab will be a common damage option.
That's like saying don't get in range of Marf's fair.

To expand on the Gerudo damage, Ganon has 5 options after a Gerudo on Puff, and 3 of them can kill her.

Lol.

Metatitan

Smash Master
My guy contacted me once (a bowser main) when I was unavailable and I'm waiting for him to contact me back. I'm just too lazy to go out of my way ^^

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so in other words, camp my brains out and get him off the ledge. pretty standard brawl strategy. ill do my best

PND

Smash Champion
META! META! META!

So I noticed like, all* of the Jiggs are facing Bowsers.

WHASSUPWITDAT?

* all = two

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i won again! undefeated jiggs so far? *knocks on wood*

ive had to play link and ganon (i.e. hands down the worst characters with the least potential).

still waiting on that Zelda so i can have a challenge

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
IwannaplayIwannaplay!!!!

Hey I can help if you want, I'm almost tied with meta in skill (i think a tad worse though), and what did happen to spoonbob?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
So far, I think I have to play ray kalm next..... but I am very lazy when it comes to looking for these matches.
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-3/you-gonna-get-*****.jpg

IwannaplayIwannaplay!!!!

Hey I can help if you want, I'm almost tied with meta in skill (i think a tad worse though), and what did happen to spoonbob?
The brackets and seeding are already completed; sorry Rhed.

I have no idea as to where Spoon went.

Metatitan

Smash Master
IwannaplayIwannaplay!!!!

My puff probably>>>>>> yours. No offense, but you honestly can't judge skill from red wifi dittos >_>

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
My puff probably>>>>>> yours. No offense, but you honestly can't judge skill from red wifi dittos >_>
I'm not disputing your better, but I'm not far behind is what i was saying.

last time you beat me you were on last stock with about 100-120%

that's pretty close, and it was the last game for our best two outta three (this was a while ago though)

But since you guys already have your roster, it doesn't matter. :laugh:

oh man double post'd, sorry.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I'll play you again if you want. I don't really use puff anymore, I just decided to use her for this tourny since you guys wouldve been mincemeat for the yoshi mains.

Cia

das kwl
LOL. i'd crap all over yosh haha

also, I'm not sure if i'm gonna get to play my match before the deadline :(

if i don't get to play my match, then i have the utmost confidence that some other puff will **** this.

good stuff g-reg

:)

Glick

Smash Lord
I sorta regret not trying for these, even though I don't play the game. This is just low tiers. I probably could have put a mark in the tourny. (Though I feel like jiggz does better against high tiers)

I call someones spot if they drop out! :D

PND

Smash Champion
It's really ****ing hard getting past yoshi defense spam on wifi and every other puff I've seen try to get past it has failed. The matchup was 35:65 before I came along ;o
lolwut? Was 35:65 my ****ing ***.

Hell, I'm still of the opinion that Jiggs has the advantage, and I've been hunting down all the best Canadian yoshi mains / secondaries. I've yet to lose. Two more yoshis to go in EC Canada before I can claim I've beat them all. . . . With Jiggs. I guess *****es don't know I'm the magic man (vs Yoshi)

But then again, you're talking Wifi. I'm not. :ohwell: I can see how eggs would be a ***** online

Top Bottom