• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Jigglypuff

g-regulate

Smash Hero
seriously though, with the exception of vanz who i didnt play, what a disgusting vicious **** ive been putting on this bracket. i told you it'd be easy without high tiers involved. I was actually losing the entire set vs Pink Fresh, but my incredible ability to adapt and be clutch propelled me to victory.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Can't they just give g-reg the win already?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ike's strength lies in his jab(obviously). Things vs Ike that are great. Grab releasing by the edge(pummel or air. Both of them are good.) You want to get ike off stage. Once he is offstage he should be dead.

You can SDI his jab behind him and bair him. :D

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Good luck G-reg!!!!!

With my 3 days of jiggz experience, I can tell you that it's possible to like bair and fair ike away from the stage at mid-high percents. His up doesn't give much horizontal recovery, so pushing him away might gmp him :)
(Sorry, that's all the help I can give. My jiggz sucks ;p )

Inaphyt

Smash Apprentice
Can someone tell me who won? Sorry for bump but this is the most anti climatic end to a thread ever.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
San beat me in grand finals, sorry Jiggs players, but San was on winter break and we couldn't play for like 2 months. In this 2 month span, I actually somewhat quit brawl (never really play online anymore). He basically showed up online and we played both sets real quick. So I got 2nd (after not losing a single match all tournament :()

Sorry if i let anyone down, i DID get a premium membership though (i have yet to receive it)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i didnt lose a single match to anyone all tournament, except getting 6-0d in the grand finals. they were close though, not as dominant as the score would seem

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
san uses puff for low tiers, he used to challenge me for jiggz champ on gfaqs. im too good at puff dittos though. well adhd sometimes beats me, but usually because i don't take the matches seriously

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Except for that time I beat you in puff dittos, then realized you wouldn't stop until you were champ again. That was funny. We should play again sometime.

Top Bottom