• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Jigglypuff

Glick

Smash Lord
i was ranked 25th on one of the ladders for a month
i just 2-0'd dapuffster on the ladder
glick plays b+ now
what happend to jiggernaut anyway(ive beaten him many times)
your a noob alex stfu
and i love how you said they all have done better because none of them have. dapuffster has never brokn 60th place. glick always uses someone else at some point in the ladder and jiggernaut never ranked that high.
get your facts straight
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The one where you got 25th... that was the april fools ladder and it was a month long ladder. Sorry but everyone was using like captain falcon that ladder.

The highest i've ever gotten on ladder was close to 1900 but one season I made a point to only use jigglypuff. I surpassed 1700 and I stopped playing the ladder. Passing 1700 was my goal. Shortly after that I quit brawl all together.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=15259
Check the comments.

I don't really give a shiz or anything I just don't like how you lied and told everyone to get their facts straight LULZ

ALSO VANZ IS THE BEST JIGGZ IN BRAWL. Trust me.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
lol well good luck to everyone in the tourney. assuming your not joining and this list list is finalized

EDIT: i forgot about my post in that blog that was funny.
and i didnt tell everyone to get there facts straight...just alex <<

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I wasn't trying to start something, he made a post after we both said to stop. So don't put the finger on me.

Cali isn't as good as you say it is. When most of the best players aren't from there (Ally, M2K, Anther, Lain as well as many others), don't hate on other regions.

As I said, I wasn't trying to start something.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
First off, that'd never work offline on a decent opponent.

You first mentioned King Dedede, now, do that and he has a guaranteed U-tilt on you, you really are giving him a free hit. If you choose to go frontside, he may skip that for a grab.

Jigglypuff, DI to Jigglypuff's front, grab, back, U-Tilt

Marth: U-tilt, Dolphin slash, among other things.

The character I think this would work on best is like Ganondorf but even then, its a terrible option, especially with crossovers, bair spacing, and other things.

And get ***** by you.

I'm laughing. Wifi doesn't mean jack. My friend once 2 stocked me often online, remember that IC's kill in my sig?? First game offline we played. Things didn't get better for him. I ***** him.

Wifi's good training, as a skill indicator (especially wifi puff dittos, I honestly don't think head to head puff dittos mean jack, I was only using them against you because you seem to think they matter), its little.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Uair shield pressure works depending on the char. If it's like zss it should work since she has only up tilt OoS =/

And idk why you're laughing at woody alex, his jiggs is probably better than yours (it certainly did better against me and others than your puff did, and I haven't played him in months so he's only gotten better). So what if he types stupid things? If he plays well then it really doesn't matter. I could type that I still main yoshi but people who play me know that's a lie...

And MW's top players are probably the best but there isn't as high a concentration of them. My point earlier was was that if a jigglypuff got 2nd place (or a high placing even) at a tourny then at the most only 1 of those top players would have gone because theres no way a jigglypuff could beat someone as good as Lain or Judge.

I compare regions as a way of trolling (which is gone now so idk why we're even talking about it anymore), you actually take it seriously. TBH no region is really better than any other. It's all meaningless **** talk that causes competition which actually makes people try harder. So go ahead and keep talking about something you actually have no idea about since you don't enter tournaments (at least you haven't for like.... months) and keep telling us we all suck.

I honestly don't care and still like you but sometimes things just need to be said (and at least someone you like said it and not someone like woody, cuz then it'd just lead to a flame war).

Cia

das kwl
jigglypuff is serious business.

hahaha

But about this tournament. I'd really like a spot in it. I feel like i'd ****.

btw, thanks everyone for the support

<3

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
So, has this happened, or is it still going on? I'd like to try out if it hasn't been done yet.

Oh, and btw, hey everyone! Long time no see. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was AFC on vacation (which included going to a tourney) so I couldn't make any posts. Things look pretty desolate around here...

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
So, has this happened, or is it still going on? I'd like to try out if it hasn't been done yet.

Oh, and btw, hey everyone! Long time no see. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was AFC on vacation (which included going to a tourney) so I couldn't make any posts. Things look pretty desolate around here...
play someone for their spot....

Glick

Smash Lord
Funny how your facts are really bad Woody.
Uair shield pressure?
I do that. Actually I do that A LOT. it's my main cross up. You do it when their not facing you to avoid getting grabbed.
Rollout combo?
I don't know what you guys were talking about.
Discovering pivot grab? Lmao.
If you're talking about kara-ish grabs. I do that VERY often. where you only move a wee bit and do a pivot grab? It extends your standing grab. Snakes do it also.

Alex please kindly be quiet. You are obviously garbage and you **** talking people who are clearly better then you is complete shenanigans. These boards don't have any drama because most of us aren't morons.

HAHAHA GUYS I'M LAUGHING AT YOU RIGHT NOW. FEEL BAD.

Stop bullying people, especially when the **** you are saying doesn't even make sense.

I'm sure I've gone down this road with you before.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I tested it on King Dedede. If your standing next to him, and facing him, you can't even touch him with uair even if your standing as close as it is humanely possible. He gets a guaranteed U-tilt.

Top Bottom