• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Jigglypuff

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
:mad:

After 4 years or so of having this tag, you'd think I'd be used to THAT particular spelling of it by now.
Well then again this is Woody spelling it, so be glad it was close.

Noobcicle :).

By the way, what happened to Spoonbob?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
All right, deadline for the roster is September 1st. You guys just send me a PM with the names (ranked in order, preferably. You can even go to past 5 if you want). Just pick one person here to send it to me so I don't get 4 repeated lists. If you have any problems with the roster and cry foul, I'll read through the entire thread and see if it's valid.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Meta, your not on the list. Glick, Jiggernaut, and Dapuffster all have done better on the ladder than him. Course there are others who are better for sure but I don't have "proof" of a complete **** ladder for it lol.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Meta, your not on the list. Glick, Jiggernaut, and Dapuffster all have done better on the ladder than him. Course there are others who are better for sure but I don't have "proof" of a complete **** ladder for it lol.
i was ranked 25th on one of the ladders for a month
i just 2-0'd dapuffster on the ladder
glick plays b+ now
what happend to jiggernaut anyway(ive beaten him many times)
your a noob alex stfu
and i love how you said they all have done better because none of them have. dapuffster has never brokn 60th place. glick always uses someone else at some point in the ladder and jiggernaut never ranked that high.
get your facts straight

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Yeah like the time you did "really well" at that tourament and you lost immediately. Last time I checked it was 64th btw, not that anyone gives a **** about wifi.

I guess Ill have to use your rollout combo on you... oh wait. Idiot.

And if you count your 2-0 win on JiggernAut when he was sick many times, he kicked your *** the rest.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
You obviously haven't seen where Woody said everyone on the board sucks, society's against him, and hes the only person doing the right thing because his using uair's as shield pressure on King Dedede. In short, he alienated himself.

Fine.......

Metatitan

Smash Master
Alex wifi or not, woody's proven himself more than you. I'm not trying to start anything because I'm totally neutral about the situation, but being 25th on ladder IMO is better than only going to two tournies, and during one of those tournies being 3 stocked by bowyer in less than a minute :urg:

Metatitan

Smash Master
Yeah and passed out with 10 pounds of snot next to me the next minute. And dude, getting 5th out of 35 in doubles and 7th out of 40 is pretty **** good. More than you...
No offense but if you got 7th then the top players of the midwest weren't there. Idk why you're taking all this so personally, you should have expected some retaliation since you pretty much attacked woody out of nowhere.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
can we get back to the topic discussion plz? this is really stupid
in no particular order <<
Generalwoodman
Metatitan
Nobicidal
G-regulate
Infinite dreams

Top Bottom