• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
From here, it all depends on immunity play.
Agreed. Ken really needs immunity this time around, just like how Bob really needed it this episode. If anyone else gets it and they find out it was Ken who voted for Matty (it won't be hard, even if they don't know his handwriting), then Ken is out.

I really do not know why he voted for Matty besides jury vote from Corrine.

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
This was just disastrous.

Ken called Bob's bluff on the idol, but was too paranoid to go against Bob and Corrine, just in case. Now, Matty and Sugar don't trust Ken at all. The alliance is dead. The only thing that could happen to save Ken now, is to convert Susie. Bob would hang with Ken (I think), because he knows Matty wants him out. Crystal would hang with Ken, because she's next on the chopping block after him. Then, if they can convince Susie that Matty is too strong to keep around, Ken is back in the game. Anything otherwise, Ken's done.

mattrad

Smash Cadet
next episode:
the entire plan IS exposed... Bob is revealed as the mastermind, Ken is revealed as the traitor, even Crystal is revealed at being in on it. This will cause the rift of Ken/Crystal/Bob and Matty/Susie. Sugar again will be depicted as the all-important swing vote. Kenny, however, wants to get back in good favor with his alliance. Him and Crystal decide to take out Bob just to show that they are sorry for falling for the scheme.

This creates Ken/Crystal and Matty/Susie. Sugar is going to the final 3 no matter what.

The Final Five is THE most important part of the game (and beginning of the finale)
The rift will be Ken/Crystal and Matty/Susie. Sugar is the swing vote. This right here is our good vs. evil theme. Kenny NOT being on the good side is what gives me confidence in him.

Remember after the Marcus boot? Corrine says something along the lines of "he dosn't deserve to go". Then Ken and Susie make the case "who does?". The F3 will go as planned. Did anyone notice in the beginning of this episode where sugar says shes sorry to Bob, then it went straight to her confessional about how she was NOT sorry? That is Sugar's decent into the dark side. The "evil" will trump the "good" (kinda lame actually if I was a normal viewer, but I got a Ken bias). Final 3 is the evil. Ken will most likely get the Onions votes on the jury, (thanks to Corrine) and really that's all he needs.

PS: It's funny I was actually rooting for Corrine at the beginning, then I grew to hate her, but now I like her now that she might be the reason Ken wins.

L2theZ

Smash Cadet
Bob is next, but after that it's looking like Ken and Crystal will be the next ones to go.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ken could get bob's immunity (if he wins it) and proceed to vote bob as a sign of faith for his alliance. it'll seem as if ken tricked him in order to make sure the f5 went off as the alliance had planned. not sure if that'd swing sugar to his side though...it's all about sugar man.

sugar is so cute. :D even if ken gets voted out, at least sugar will give me someone to root for at the end...

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
^Ken is a much bigger threat than Bob is.

PS: It's funny I was actually rooting for Corrine at the beginning, then I grew to hate her, but now I like her now that she might be the reason Ken wins.
To be honest, I liked Corrine throughout the whole thing. I love *****y women. :ohwell:

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I dunno, I still think that Susie will go to Ken and Crystal as long as they pull her aside and tell her that "We promised that we will be in the final three, and we won't change that". We then have Ken/Susie/Crystal/Bob vs. Matty/Sugar. I think there's a good chance that Bob will go next week no matter what, however...

Unless he gets immunity of course.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I've hated Corinne more and more as the game goes along, and knowing she and Bob messed up Kenny just makes me hate her a bit more and now I'm sour on Bob.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
To be honest, I liked Corrine throughout the whole thing. I love *****y women. :ohwell:

You got to be kidding me, right...? :laugh:

seriously though, I'm glad she's out, she lied and mindgamed Ken, thanks to her, there might be a possible feud between Matty and Ken now, therefore it's unforgivable.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
KEN NO! You had to get rid of Matty yes that was a strategic move but you weren't able to and that is going to cost you huge. Sugar is going to flop with Matty.

GG game Ken.

Within the next 3 episodes Ken will be going home. He played well and got farther than expected but that is a pretty crushing blow.

Ken does have a chance to lie his way out of this I guess. Maybe convince them that he was giving corinne a false sense of security. I don't know. Poor Ken, it would have been a good move had it worked.

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
What is every one talking about!!! Suzie is the main master mind and she will mind game Suzie then Sugar and then she will turn into she hulk!!!!! She is the Anti - hero in this story!! Go Suzie Go Suzie! JK GOOO Ken

Shinzaburo

Smash Apprentice
Ken's best bet is probably to apologize, saying that Corinne and Bob tricked him.

Ken needs to win immunity now...

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Though hopefully he won't go to Ponderosa, if he does, I hope they give him a wii and Melee + whatever else he needs to get his gaming fix while he's there, lol.

revengeska

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Anth0ny in that I think when it comes down to it, Suzie is going with Ken and Crystal, not Matty. It was Ken and Crystal that brought her to the alliance in the first place, and she has to realize that the jury would vote for Matty.

Ken may have to think about blindsiding Matty or even Sugar if possible right now. Bob is gone once it gets to the final 4, though maybe they boot him after a Matty/Sugar blindside to make sure he doesn't get immunity in the final 4.

When it comes down to it, Suzie, Sugar, and Crystal are hated by the jury and are not getting jury votes unless it's the 3 of them in the final 3. I actually think Corrine might get the onion alliance to side with Ken in the jury. If Ken can blindside Matty, there's really no reason why Ken couldn't take Sugar into the final 3, blindsiding either Suzie or Crystal.

If you look at it from Sugar's angle, the best scenario would be to get rid of Bob, blindside Matty in the final 5, and then use the idol in the final 4 to get to the final 3. If Ken realizes this and can convince Sugar, he's golden.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm confused... can you explain that please?

The recap video showed the final five walking into what looked like a challenge village or their new home...people don't get a change of clothes in Survivor at this point. Looking at what they're wearing and their hair color, it's easy to discern who's who in the F5.

(ahttp://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/2bd3604c443b6feb6182bad04fad90f102ed533c.pjpg)

Remove the a before the http.

M.K

Level 55

Nike.

Smash Hero
In a perfect world, these things need to happen:

1. Bob gives his word about giving ken the immunity necklace if he wins. That gives Ken a 1/3 chance at winning it. He's lied before, though, so his word isnt trustworthy.

2. I doubt this is a good idea, more of my opinion. Ken pulls Matty aside and tells him exactly what happened. He wasnt sure if Corrine/Bob was telling the truth, so he went with what they decided, knowing that Crystals vote will decide the outcome. He should come clean to Matty.

Is Ken does make it to the final 3, you know crystal will be by his side. So the last person must be Sugar or Suzie.

-Bob: as of now, he has 4 jury vote pointed at his direction. Except Randy.
-Matty: Other than Randy, he has basically everybody's vote.

-Suzie: before the emerge, she was a soon-to-be target before she blindsided Marcus and switched sides. It doesn't look like anybody will give her the mula.
-Sugar: Corrine and Randy want her dead. And she back stabbed Charlie. She wont win against Ken.
-Crystal: Randy hates her. She betrayed Marcus over the cousin issue. The Onion alliance wont like that.

Randy Corrine don't have a problem with him. Marcus only wanted him gone since Crystal was his friends cousin. Idk about Charlie.

I like his chances if Bob and Matty don't make it to the end.

That, or he can just win immunity 3 times in a row lol

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
In a perfect world, these things need to happen:

1. Bob gives his word about giving ken the immunity necklace if he wins. That gives Ken a 1/3 chance at winning it. He's lied before, though, so his word isnt trustworthy.

2. I doubt this is a good idea, more of my opinion. Ken pulls Matty aside and tells him exactly what happened. He wasnt sure if Corrine/Bob was telling the truth, so he went with what they decided, knowing that Crystals vote will decide the outcome. He should come clean to Matty.

Is Ken does make it to the final 3, you know crystal will be by his side. So the last person must be Sugar or Suzie.

-Bob: as of now, he has 4 jury vote pointed at his direction. Except Randy.
-Matty: Other than Randy, he has basically everybody's vote.

-Suzie: before the emerge, she was a soon-to-be target before she blindsided Marcus and switched sides. It doesn't look like anybody will give her the mula.
-Sugar: Corrine and Randy want her dead. And she back stabbed Charlie. She wont win against Ken.
-Crystal: Randy hates her. She betrayed Marcus over the cousin issue. The Onion alliance wont like that.

Randy Corrine don't have a problem with him. Marcus only wanted him gone since Crystal was his friends cousin. Idk about Charlie.

I like his chances if Bob and Matty don't make it to the end.

That, or he can just win immunity 3 times in a row lol

1. You can never go on this, this screwed over Yau-man a few seasons ago when he gave a guy a car for the immunity to the final three; he got voted out

2. I think Ken has too much pride to do this, but seems probable.

3. Thats true about Susie and Sugar, Crystal would atleast get Kens vote

4. Matty is a bigger issue than Bob, but both win over Ken

This would be the ideal order

6.Bob
5.Matty
4.Susie
3.Sugar
(i think theyre going final 2 again this year)
2.Crystal
1.Ken

Although actually think Susie/Sugar/Matty will vote out Ken, so he needs to win immunity 2 times in a row to make it.Now that i look at it, his chances look really bad now that he's alienated Sugar and Matty

Overload

Smash Lord
Ken's best bet is definitely to tell it as it is. It isn't wise to try to lie at this point, as that will only make him look more suspicious. He needs to tell them exactly what happened.

I do give credit to bob for being able to make awesome fake idols though. That's impressive stuff.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I'm so glad Matty ended up staying. Ken is getting a little bit too confident, he says he can win this game, but anyone could win immunity and it can ruin strategies.
And, I'll be man enough to say this... I started tearing when Matty proposed to his girlfriend Jamie. That was the most touching scene I seen yet on survivor history.

Shinzaburo

Smash Apprentice
And there's always the possibility of Crystal back-stabbing Ken whenever she feels the need to do so.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
the split tribe thing actually makes sense... boom bob sugar matty loses immunity challenge and they have to vote someone out and sugar go with bob who helped him before with randy. That also explains the slip by Randy about matty being out.

INTERESTING stuff. I hope that spoiler is true. GO SUGAR. GO GET SECOND :D.

Nike.

Smash Hero
1. You can never go on this, this screwed over Yau-man a few seasons ago when he gave a guy a car for the immunity to the final three; he got voted out

2. I think Ken has too much pride to do this, but seems probable.

3. Thats true about Susie and Sugar, Crystal would atleast get Kens vote

4. Matty is a bigger issue than Bob, but both win over Ken

This would be the ideal order

6.Bob
5.Matty
4.Susie
3.Sugar
(i think theyre going final 2 again this year)
2.Crystal
1.Ken

Although actually think Susie/Sugar/Matty will vote out Ken, so he needs to win immunity 2 times in a row to make it.Now that i look at it, his chances look really bad now that he's alienated Sugar and Matty
1. Yau-Man was the best survivor player to ever play the game, hands down. If he was in this season, I'd easily root for him over Ken at this point. I still remember after they revealed the winner, Jeff askd everyone "Who would vote for Yau-Man if he was in the final 3?" and EVERYBODY put their hand up.

2. So true

3. Id be really suprised to see Crystal gone from here. If she is, then it means Ken is already gone or he voted with her instead of against her.

4. At this point yes, but if Bob even makes it to the end... hes gonna win. If anything, he deserves it. Hes played the game as best as he can in a respectful kinda way.

Sugar's placed wrong in that. If they do make it final 2 this season, then she would simply use her idol and guarantee herself top 2. Jeff makes her vote someone off, and then bye bye Ken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE9yp65_swk
Kens sis OWNING the entire room at FC3!

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
It's been edited out already. I bet it was a hoax.
it wouldve been deleted even if it was true.

1.Jeff askd everyone "Who would vote for Yau-Man if he was in the final 3?" and EVERYBODY put their hand up.
I remember that season as one of my favourite, you are wrong. 6 out 9 raised their hands.

Sickest scummy thing to do ever by Dreamz, I still can barely believe it.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
serves him right to get 0 votes. See how he feels after that.

Bleh now taht I think about it he still won like 50 000$ more than yauman just for moving one spot... + the car... grrrr........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom