• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
SWEET JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED!!!!

Corrine is out!!

take that you backstabber! :p

She was obviously trying to tkae out matty and lied to Ken, and guess what... it backfired.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Ok i started watching when the ball throwing challenge started, can someone tell me what happened before this?

5ive

Smash Champion
Seeing the screen shots from future episodes where Ken is not there, makes me realize a possibility.

They WILL find out Ken voted for them, and in an attempt to get rid of stray votes (especially if Bob gets immunity AGAIN), Ken WILL be on the chopping block.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Whooooooooooa. I did not see that coming. ._. This show is awesome.

It does leave the question of how Matty is gonna be taken out, though....o_o

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Wow, who knew that Corrine actually liked Ken as a person even though she lied to him, i'll at least give her that much.

Zujira

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, it was well played on Ken/Crystal's part to get rid of Corinne, but I wonder how Matty's gonna take Ken voting for him. He could be on the chopping block after Bob's gone.

L2theZ

Smash Cadet
Ken is in such a bad position now, there was no reason to cast the vote for Matty and because he made such a bad play he's looking at 5th place, or if he makes it to the finals he's looking at a loss of crucial jury votes.

rayman1234

Smash Cadet
****!!

I missed the preview, did anyone happen to catch what it was about?
Preview was that Bob will give ken immunity if he gets it becuz ken could get everyone to vote him out and sugar apparently doesn't like ken or crystal at all!

Andy Richter

Smash Rookie
Ken. What the heck is wrong with you!?

You ruined your ENTIRE GAME. YOU WERE A SHOE IN TO BE THE WINNER. AND NOW IT'S GONE.

The plan was obviously a setup, Crystal figured it out. But now they know somebody on the 5 voted for Matty, they'll find out it's Ken, and then he's done.

Sad to say, but after Bob I think Ken's gone.

Edit: Even if Ken swings over to Bob with Crystal, Bob will still be in the final three. And Kota will give him the money out of pure spite. Agh.

rayman1234

Smash Cadet
Ken. What the heck is wrong with you!?

You ruined your ENTIRE GAME. YOU WERE A SHOE IN TO BE THE WINNER. AND NOW IT'S GONE.

The plan was obviously a setup, Crystal figured it out. But now they know somebody on the 5 voted for Matty, they'll find out it's Ken, and then he's done.

Sad to say, but after Bob I think Ken's gone.
Yeah i think everyon will find out ken was voting for matty out... i mean he's like the only person that writes his vote like that...

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
i want to tell corrine that sugar is much hotter then her
"but she's a waitress wahwah ;("

2 hours left until its aired, by that time it will be two in the morning here and its in the middle of a school week. also it prolly wont be uploaded on torrent until like, 3.30 or something since it has to be recorded and uploaded. then i need to dl it which takes time. how gay. i should go to bed but i want to watch SURVIVOR
if i dont stay up i wont be able to watch until after school
how gay
"How gay?"

Although I'm not saying that's homophobic at all, I remember you being pretty sensitive about homophobia a while back.

Anyways, great episode. Ultimately , Corrinne did leave as expected but what happened in between and how you weren't positive she was leaving (unlike last episode, it was really boring since you knew Randy was leaving from the start).

Ken seemed really cocky this episode, I still don't see him leaving any time soon. I'm mainly worried Sugar will flip and go with the Matty/Susie alliance Sugar mentioned in a deleted scene.

Also, Sugar's boobs falling out of her shirt during the challenge was funny.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Yeah i think everyon will find out ken was voting for matty out... i mean he's like the only person that writes his vote like that...
Everyone writes their vote their own way.

I don't really get it. Even if the vote was 5-2 Matty would still have gone out. Ken, some sandbagging will do him some good in the next episodes, AND BAM, come out there with some 3-stocks on the last couple of episodes.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I've supported Ken this whole time, but that was so stupid on his part. If he planned to vote Matty and Crystal vote Corrine, expecting Corrine to use the idol... why would you need to vote Matty? In either scenario, Corrine would have more votes. Let her use the idol to save herself and vote Matty out, if it was real. If it was real or fake, Ken would still look bad because of the 3 Matty votes. He stirred up a ****storm for no reason and he'll probably pay for it.

L2theZ

Smash Cadet
I lol'd at Ken's comment that he's the best strategist to ever play the game. It's clear after tonight's episode that he is nowhere near as good a strategist as some people from past seasons.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Yayyuhhhzzzzz Ken is a BEAST. I don't care what anyone says, he'll find a way out of the "situation" that he's in right now.

I'm sure that Ken+Krystal will be able to get Susie on their side. Ken and Krystal promised that they would be able to get her into the final 3, no? So suddenly it's Ken, Bob, Krystal, Susie vs. Matty and Sugar. KEN'S GOT DIS.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Ken is in such a bad position now, there was no reason to cast the vote for Matty and because he made such a bad play he's looking at 5th place, or if he makes it to the finals he's looking at a loss of crucial jury votes.
There is the possibility that by going with corinne there he just got the kota 5's votes. Still he's going to have a lot more trouble getting to the finals now.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I've supported Ken this whole time, but that was so stupid on his part. If he planned to vote Matty and Crystal vote Corrine, expecting Corrine to use the idol... why would you need to vote Matty? In either scenario, Corrine would have more votes. Let her use the idol to save herself and vote Matty out, if it was real. If it was real or fake, Ken would still look bad because of the 3 Matty votes. He stirred up a ****storm for no reason and he'll probably pay for it.
I agree. Plus sugar made me worry about Ken on the next survivor. I'm kinda scared for him.

Plus, people kinda know how Ken voted due to his handwriting. Everything may backfire on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom