• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
wow... talking about a crazy random turn in discussion! O.O Sounds like it is time someone made a "You know you've been watching too much Survivor when..." topic.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Let's get it back on topic folks. I already warned you once. Next time I start handing out temp-bans. kthnx

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
My theory on who Ken should plan to vote off:

Sugar, perfect blindside kill.

Sugar is trusting Ken for some ****** reason and has swayed her vote twice already.

Ken and his homies could easily lie to vote off Bob or one of the 3 on the Kota half while the Fang 4 will vote her.
Since she's believing they're voting with her she'll not use her immunity. If a Kota member wins the challenge out of paranoid from 4 on 3 in vote power will probably use the idol.
This would eliminate 2 idols and the sway vote which would completely destroy Kota's half leaving Fang 4 in the top 4.

M.K

Level 55
My theory on who Ken should plan to vote off:

Sugar, perfect blindside kill.

Sugar is trusting Ken for some ****** reason and has swayed her vote twice already.

Ken and his homies could easily lie to vote off Bob or one of the 3 on the Kota half while the Fang 4 will vote her.
Since she's believing they're voting with her she'll not use her immunity. If a Kota member wins the challenge out of paranoid from 4 on 3 in vote power will probably use the idol.
This would eliminate 2 idols and the sway vote which would completely destroy Kota's half leaving Fang 4 in the top 4.
Too risky right now. They would just be better wiping out the Onion alliance.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Yeah, even if that worked it would throw Ken's alliance into a mistrust-fueled panic. It's too soon. Get rid of the rest of Onion (or maybe just Randy and Corrine) and then first order of business is to blindside Sugar.

Timbers

check me out
Yeah, even if that worked it would throw Ken's alliance into a mistrust-fueled panic. It's too soon. Get rid of the rest of Onion (or maybe just Randy and Corrine) and then first order of business is to blindside Sugar.
It would probably be a bad idea to let Sugar stay for any longer than 2 weeks. Vote out one of the Onions, and then take out Sugar. Wait any longer and she'll definitely feel uneasy and might play the idol. Considering the idol becomes moot at 5 survivors anyways, she'd have nothing to lose if she played it when 6 were left.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, but you guys are kind of missing that Sugar's idol is only good until the Final 5. So, theoretically if the alliance went to top 5, they could vote off Susie out of the assumption that Sugar would use the idol then (since it'd be her last chance and she'd be stupid not to), and then just vote off Sugar the next round when either A. she doesn't have the idol anymore, or B. the idol she DOES have has no effect. I'm sure Ken's probably thought of this, though.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
They're hyping either Randy or Ken to be at risk from the previews so I think Corinne will probably leave, they don't seen to make someone appear at risk when they're actually getting voted off that week.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
It could be me, but Sugar actually looks better without all that make-up and stuff.
definitely

also the tan and everything prob helped

she actually didnt look that great in my opinion when she arrived with the red lipstick and everything... now she's looking real good

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter

Yup, indded Ken and Crystal should not risk taking out Sugar just yey, it's too risky in seeing she has numbers on Onion's side, I believe if Ken doesn't blindside Sugar tonight, it will definetly be Randy to go, after all he did turn psycho so....

OmegaXXII

^

You mean Corrine? well in any case they should both be voted off before Ken does, for our sakes and Ken worshippers.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I swear to God if Corrinne or Randy don't go home today I'm gonna blow my top.

OmegaXXII

Hmm... I feel you

I always get this nervous feeling that Ken is going to get voted off, and seeing as he's "the glue" to the game, at this point, I fear for his chances.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I dont think randy will go, nor do i want him to go, at least hes sum form of entertainment. It has to be Corrine i think, she doesnt hold much value within the group and she'll probably b expecting Randy off. I hope its a good one, lookin forward to what the fake idol holds in store

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Honestly, Randy hopefully goes next.
When Randy said Kenny was "growing up", that means he sees him as a threat now. Kens gotta get Randy.

I don't think people would object to voting him off, considering hes a jerk.

OmegaXXII

Lol.. at Bob's hoax immunity Idol, it should definetly serve it's purpose sometime soon, I'm hoping Bob will make it alongside Ken into the final 3.

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
yea im so hyped up for tonight's ep! anyway i hope either sugar (i don't really like her), randy (kinda of a ***hole) or bob (most threatening to ken atm) are out. anyways i hope it will be exciting.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I can't wait, today has been boring and cold so I've pretty much spent my day waiting for Survivor, the last few episodes were so amazing that I'm hooked!

OmegaXXII

randy (kinda of a ***hole) or bob (most threatening to ken atm) are out. anyways i hope it will be exciting.

WHAT!! you don't like Bob!? :ohwell:

How can anyone dislike a mindgame, hoax building man?

but seriously if anyone get's the boot form Onion, it should definetly be Corrine, I just don't plain like her, she sems boring and has offered little in the challenges, Susie on the other hand though at least manged to get an immunity idol last week.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I've been watching it online cuz I don't know what time its on.

Can someone please tell me what time its on, Pacific time? >_>

/n00b question

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
it's on at 8 eastern and pacific, east coast see's it first I'm pretty sure.

And anyone else hoping it's Corinne's *****y *** that goes?

I just hope Ken's cockyness doesn't get the best of him

Jazzy200084

Smash Cadet
Uh-oh... The entire intro was about Ken and his leading position being compromised by the idols... Bad sign or the start of doubt for the winner?

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
it's on at 8 eastern and pacific, east coast see's it first I'm pretty sure.

And anyone else hoping it's Corinne's *****y *** that goes?

I just hope Ken's cockyness doesn't get the best of him
Sugar has to go before Corenne does. She has power with that idol and with her switching sides constantly.

OmegaXXII

Corrine finally realizes she is going home along with Bob and Randy, personally I want corrine to go home tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom