• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Randy and Corrine are playing mindgames on Matty to beside on their side instead of having Susie, Ken, Crystal at the end, all I can say is, Don't fall for it Matty!"

OmegaXXII

Did Matty just say, "Matt, Randy Corrine", Matt, Randy, Corrine"?

man he really is falling for it. it's definetly not looking good for Ken and Crystal at this point.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
He said "Bob, Randy, Corrine". Little correction.

I think Matty's making a good choice, and of course you have to get rid of Bob first. He's kind of spontaneous when it comes to the voting.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Haha Randy. Joke's on you.

Bob can't get the immunity idol. He's only got a fake one.

I'm hoping Bob does give it to him, then he tries to play the fake one, and embarasses himself.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Randy got turned over, screwed in the butt, and then whipped with a thousand sticks.

Guess who's got the immunity idol?! SUGAR DOES, SUGAR DOES.

His only chance is this immunity challenge. Wow. Please, someone besides Bob pull through.

OmegaXXII

It seems Randy is trying to get revenge for Susie "flipped side" so now he convince matty (ken's ally) to join up with him instead, it's pure blindsideness.

OmegaXXII

Darn it definetly was a huge advantage, bad move by Ken for not buying it in the first place.

Corrine now has a 1 in 3 chance of winning immunity tonight.
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom