• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeonix

Smash Apprentice
lol i hope randy goes home, hes such an *******. i've been watching it since the first time. my family always watches it but i watch seasons on and off. But my little bro was watching it and all of a sudden he starts screaming "Zeonix!" So i run into the room and ask him whats the matter and he says "KEN IS ON SURVIVOR!!!!" And i'm just standing there in shock like ,"Wait a minute like ken from ssbm??!" "Yup," he says. So i'm waiting for Ken to come on the screen and when hes does i go nuts. So then i call up my ssbm rival puckgood and say to turn on cbs that ken is on it. then i forgot that puckgood doesn't have that channel on his lame satilite. But it was so awsome. Oh yeah and does anyone know if ken one the player of the week the only week he was one of the 3 canidates?

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
thats called lighting and make-up. lol this is so funny if you're actually serious
....you can see a line by her neck that sets the two skintones apart. and i dont think any girl paints their entire face white
and look at how unnaturally long and generally ****ed up ace's neck is in the first pick lol
his adams apple is like a decimeter above where it should be

there are loads of other details, like how the lights/shadows aren't right on the faces (in relation to the bodys), the perspective on ace's face is ****ed up, etc

those guys might very well become friends after the show, but that is photoshopped. idk why someone would waste their time on that anyway (they would've prolly made a better job if they really cared tho). i wont argue more about it either way

lets focus more on the homo thing. I WANT TO ****ING KNOW

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
From a Charlie inteview:

I actually think that you got out at the right time because who really wants to be on a tribe called Nobag?

Yeah, I mean it’s not the smartest people who thought of that. Kenny actually thought of that name and I’m not surprised. It’s not the most talented bunch left in the game.

All this Marcus/Charlie "we have integrity and are nice people to everyone" is pretty much bull****. So arrogant.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
That is why I want to be on the show so badly. I wouldn't be blinded by such idiotic rules of honor. Ken knows what it means to "play to win".

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I wouldn't worry about that, Infernovia, both Ace and Jacquie are pre-jury boots, so they go to a different place than the jurors do. The pre-jurors go on a trip once the jury starts for the rest of the game. If Ken was shown hanging out with Marcus and Charlie, then it'd be different. But hey, I just try to go by tv promos, insider clips, and what's shown on the episodes.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Lol, those pictures were not shopped. I've seen Ken wear that shirt before and that is pretty much his physique. Sugar just had too much make-up on.

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
I'm definitely looking forward to the next episode. Ken has already played a great game so far, and I'm hoping he goes even farther.

Ken = Ken
Crystal = Isai
Randy = PC Chris
Sugar = Mango
Corrine = 56k
Matty = Gimpyfish62
Bob = Azen

Who's Susie?
Enlighten me, why exactly would Corrine be 56K?

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
This one is to all the Survivor buffs here. What past seasons would you guys recommend watching? I've already watched Micronesia, and I heard that China is pretty good. Any suggestions?

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
This one is to all the Survivor buffs here. What past seasons would you guys recommend watching? I've already watched Micronesia, and I heard that China is pretty good. Any suggestions?
Watch the first one if you haven't. It was great, and there weren't any twists :o.

Also Greg.

Quail Man

Smash Apprentice
so Ken is the Dedede of smash?
No, he's the Metaknight of Survivor.

Cook Islands is good. I haven't watched much of China yet, but the parts I have seen were good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom