• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
they dont show that type of badstuff for their future winner and spokesperson...
Speaking of which, the interviews (non-CBS interviews) have all been centered around Ken. Has anyone really payed attention that no other character have really been considered or mentioned? Like the interview with Charlie? (how practically no one else was mentioned)

Just something to get the old brain juices pumping...

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of which, the interviews (non-CBS interviews) have all been centered around Ken. Has anyone really payed attention that no other character have really been considered or mentioned? Like the interview with Charlie? (how practically no one else was mentioned)

Just something to get the old brain juices pumping...
yeah, thats why I think only sugar has a shot at him. They didnt show a lot of matty interviews at all. Sugars been in the scope because of all the swingvotes and exile island stuff... but other than that she didnt get that much either.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Buzz, whos this Jeff you speak of that says stuff aoubt furute episodes? =O

edit: NOBODY SIG THIS IM STUPID
I just did. ;)

but yea, he's the host of the show, a.k.a Jeff's proberbs

but yea, an epic final two between Bob and Ken would be epic (Master of Mindgames would be the title on the line lol..)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Charlie:

We didn’t want to be too transparent in our strategy so we were never like tell us the strategy, give us a power point presentation on exactly where everything stands. So we kind of like just asked what do you think of blah blah. And it was clear that she had very good things to say about everyone in that tribe. I think she found and so did Matty Crystal overwhelming and overpowering. I think Matty really likes Susie. We knew that. Matty loved Kenny. You knew he was really close to Kenny. He’d always talk about the walks they’d go on so Matty seemed kind of like unmoveable and Sugar seemed like a little more easily swayed because she’d been on Exile so much she didn’t develop as strong of relationships but she didn’t know what had happened with the whole voting fiascos of their last tribals so we were not clued in on any of that.

one of the interviews on this page

http://www.survivor.com/17/

i feel really confident that matty won't flip and that matty won't expect a ken blindside if it comes down to that...i hope not, i like matty a lot. the fact that perhaps ken's tightest alliance is with someone SO polarizing that people in her own alliance don't like her...is a really good thing for ken if he takes her to finals.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Ace wanted to screw up Ken, so he ended up getting himself screwed which was good for Ken, and yes Randy is a total psycho now.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
If only being funny were the path to absolute power at SWF.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Ace, the law has spoken. *dramatic 'Ahhhhhh' when someone is voted out*
If only being funny were the path to absolute power at SWF.
The forum games section would be the new Back Room by that standard...

I haven't seen Manacloud1 in a while, wonder if he knew some valuable information, maybe he assisted Ken in the "family member challenge".

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Thursday cannot come soon enough. It will be the highlight of the season. The game will ultimately change.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
He certainly has a chance, considering he has the dominant alliance. But we really don't know anything until the next episode comes out. The preview made it look as if Ken would be the one to fight back, since Randy caused some crazy **** since his alliance lost the vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom