• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Summer Brawl/ July 18th @ Pownz

pastaboy

Smash Champion
updates anyone

lol edit: joe i just saw you post saying ur gunna quit brwl by the end of the summer becuz too many IC.

lol wtf man i dont get you, you picked up mk becuz too many mks, now your johning bout ic.
no johns

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Updates:
Kingace vs Holy in Winners finals
Hype vs Brose for 5th place
Doc sitting waiting in 4th place, put into losers by Kingace
this was a while ago, I would imagine GFs going on right now, didnt stick around, left after Hype beat me at 7th place

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
congrats to Phil winning, sucks for Holy though, i hope your safe i wasnt serious about sleeping on the street lol....ggs everyone,i finally got my controller back xD

Mikey is just too **** at running tourneys lol

Hype

Smash Lord
congrats to Phil winning, sucks for Holy though, i hope your safe i wasnt serious about sleeping on the street lol....ggs everyone,i finally got my controller back xD

Mikey is just too **** at running tourneys lol
I think he went to Niko's

And yes Mikey's tourney skill are awesome.

One thing though. In the doubles tounrey the winners only got paid for an 8 person tourney yet there was 10 teams in the bracket. It seems like 2 teams got away without paying :/

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Shoutouts:
Sakurai - F*** YOU!

That is all.

@Niko: I looked for you guys after but you had already left. I wanted to go to your place but had my mom's car and only my brother was home when I called so I couldn't contact her to see if she needed it for anything for tomorrow so I just played it safe and came home....then I got here and my mom was surprised because my brother had just assumed I was staying at your place and told her that. -_-

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Needs moded wii with infinite replays and tags in videos

that legit solves everything cause the u record the replays, u know the characters, and who played them, put em on youtube, and thar she blows

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
People: Ambrose how the **** did you get that cookie?
Ambrose: *takes a bite of random cookie* I made my mindgames

Ambrose is god tier

sauc3

Smash Lord
I am currently rendering all the videos i recorded and they should be up by the end of the day.
They are as follows
Crew Battles (3 Parts)
Minus vs Hype (this has no video length so hopefully it will work on youtube)
Minus vs Kenzl (2 games)
sauc3 and Raidos vs Iliad and Nikok (2 games, iliad ***** us on RC)
Sheep vs Kenzl (2 games)
Wolfbalde and Minus vs TOJoe and FatalX (3 games)
random friendlies which i probably wont upload with fool, phiddlesticks, and raidos

crew vids are up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-2JXkl12s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6qbuRae_fI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyYnG3IR72w

Iliad

Smash Lord
There were no mindgames. Ambrose saw the cookie was like "Mmm that looks good." and i was like "Go ahead and have it." And he's like "Nah I shouldn't" and I was all like "It's my cookie you newb and I said have it." And he's all like "LOLOLOLOOLL K"

ps. MOTHA ****IN TIPS SON.

Top Bottom