• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Flash 2

JohnAnon

Smash Cadet
Super Smash Flash is nothing more than a crappy flash game with the ABSOLUTE WORST CHARACTER ROSTER POSSIBLE FOR A CROSSOVER GAME EVER.

Why, for the love of God, are there anime characters? And why, of all of any anime character possible, IT HAD TO BE ****ING NARUTO, BLEACH, AND DBZ CHARACTERS?

The new video game character selection aren't that good, either. What makes Sonic suddenly deserve 4 characters? And it has ****ing Kingdom Hearts and ToS. I don't need to say anything more. Megaman I'm feeling apathetic about.

AND WHO WAS THE DUMB**** THAT DECIDED TO ADD "ORIGINAL" CHARACTERS TO THIS GAME? Two of them are, guess what;

2, that's right, 2 Sonic sprite edits. Sonic sprite edits, a sin against the concept of originality, and the absolute perfect example of why the Sonic fanbase SUCKS SO MUCH. IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT THERE'S ONE, WHY TWO?

And that's not the only thing that take the cake. The chuckle**** decided to add two TOTALLY ORIGINAL characters, with absolutely no significance worth mentioning in the annals of history, both of which have mediocre sprite jobs.

Oh, but look. The ****er decided to have FFVII characters as the expansion characters. GET READY FOR MORE FF***GOTRY.

GOD****INGDAMMIT, I CAN'T HANDLE SUCH EXTREME AMOUNTS OF ***GOTRY IN ONE GOD**** FLASH GAME. IT TAKES SOMETHING WITH DECENT POTENTIAL AND ****S ALL OVER IT WITH MEDIOCRE SPRITE JOBS THAT INVOLVE TAKING PRE-MADE SPRITE EDITS THAT MATCH UP HORRIBLY WHEN PUT TOGETHER AND ADDS CHARACTERS WITH THE DUMBEST FANS POSSIBLE. I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE ITS ATROCITY WITHOUT THE RISK OF GOING COMPLETELY BAT**** INSANE AGXCKLJHAWEOPIUASDF;LKJXHCGVOWIQHERASDFJKHWQWEROIVM,XZWEFSADFBESWGSDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*breathe* I think I made my point.

Tenki

Smash Hero
^
LOL

SONIC RECOLORS!!

Definitely agree roflmao.

On the Sonic boards, we're on our way to creating what might be a pretty amazing tutorial. Someone posted this test video showing frame data for Sonic running across FD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bljZ8SL8EXk

Under related videos, I saw this and clicked it out of curiousity:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYSAxhCGfTQ&feature=related

and I wanted to gouge my eyes out after watching a little over a minute of it.

Anyway, the real reason I came to post here was to say Airman should be there.

...as an MK counter.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Super Smash Flash is nothing more than a crappy flash game with the ABSOLUTE WORST CHARACTER ROSTER POSSIBLE FOR A CROSSOVER GAME EVER.

Why, for the love of God, are there anime characters? And why, of all of any anime character possible, IT HAD TO BE ****ING NARUTO, BLEACH, AND DBZ CHARACTERS?

The new video game character selection aren't that good, either. What makes Sonic suddenly deserve 4 characters? And it has ****ing Kingdom Hearts and ToS. I don't need to say anything more. Megaman I'm feeling apathetic about.

AND WHO WAS THE DUMB**** THAT DECIDED TO ADD "ORIGINAL" CHARACTERS TO THIS GAME? Two of them are, guess what;

2, that's right, 2 Sonic sprite edits. Sonic sprite edits, a sin against the concept of originality, and the absolute perfect example of why the Sonic fanbase SUCKS SO MUCH. IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT THERE'S ONE, WHY TWO?

And that's not the only thing that take the cake. The chuckle**** decided to add two TOTALLY ORIGINAL characters, with absolutely no significance worth mentioning in the annals of history, both of which have mediocre sprite jobs.

Oh, but look. The ****er decided to have FFVII characters as the expansion characters. GET READY FOR MORE FF***GOTRY.

GOD****INGDAMMIT, I CAN'T HANDLE SUCH EXTREME AMOUNTS OF ***GOTRY IN ONE GOD**** FLASH GAME. IT TAKES SOMETHING WITH DECENT POTENTIAL AND ****S ALL OVER IT WITH MEDIOCRE SPRITE JOBS THAT INVOLVE TAKING PRE-MADE SPRITE EDITS THAT MATCH UP HORRIBLY WHEN PUT TOGETHER AND ADDS CHARACTERS WITH THE DUMBEST FANS POSSIBLE. I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE ITS ATROCITY WITHOUT THE RISK OF GOING COMPLETELY BAT**** INSANE AGXCKLJHAWEOPIUASDF;LKJXHCGVOWIQHERASDFJKHWQWEROIVM,XZWEFSADFBESWGSDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*breathe* I think I made my point.
Please, step away from the keyboard, go outside, and go jump off a cliff.

We do not need to see the resulting characters of your hands mini-seisure, and please try to get your words out in a different way.

"CVGHJKIOPLJUHGBFHJKKIOPLJKHGVGHJKIOPOIUGDIUSJFIHIUDKHKJHGDFIUJKXHDUIKF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" is not really telling us anything except that maybe you have a disorder.

Insulting us in your atrocious, vulgar, idiotic way is really harsh of you. It doesn't really hurt, but know this. Hatemail makes us lol.

My response to your post?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahem.

*throws anxiety pill at JohnAnon*

^.^

I hope they improve grabs in the next version, along with more items ^.^

1.) B. A looks too dark and messy.
2.) Galaxia Darkness. Period.
3.) Way less. 5.
4.) Ehhh... I gotta agree with Egruntz. I mean, Azrael? What the... have someone like Ninten for god's sake. I mean, it was bad enough that Inuyasha and MR. INCREDIBLE were in the last one.
5.) ?
6.) Again, agree with Egruntz. Since alternate costume?

And to the next one: no tournaments, except online and for fun. To the other questions, I think ATs should be there, but be in a special, configurable feature. Advice: forget ATs! Add Ness already!

Well, we have hardly any control over the roster, but when we get our point through, it usually goes somewhat well. :p

Tournaments won't come until the full game is out. And if they will happen at all, we don't know. But just thinking of thousands of people slouched over laptops pounding their fists in frustration makes me giggle :3

I totally agree with you, NESS, NAO.

I would also like more MOTHER characters but ehh, only 5 people of 30 in the devs have beaten any of the games so we aren't exactly fair there... But I do what I can ;3

Competitivity? Pff. I was never for it... though if you all pull a Brawl on us by tainting the perfectly good Melee formula, I swear... :p
EVERYONE RUN, HE'S GONNA BLOW!

Assist Trophies I thought were good for SIDE characters, sidekick characters and whatnot. They shouldn't be used for characters that have a lot of popularity, though, in my opinion... But I enjoy the concept of AT nonetheless.
Okay, we will take you opinion into consideration.

Existent... what not? Brawl or Melee Assist Trophies? Last I checked, Melee didn't have Assist Trophies...?
THEY WERE HIDDEN D:<

lol, but he means pokemon and ATs, I think...

I have no advice to give other than to make the roster diverse and relatively modern. Brawl did it nicely, but at the same time screwed over the major franchises (Mario, Pokemon, Zelda) by not giving them enough characters for modern sake... which pissed a lot of people off. No Midna, no King K. Rool, no Ridley (playable), no Deoxys, no Dark Samus, no Mewtwo, no Vaati, no Geno, no this or that or something rather.
A lot of those characters would not fit. Like for instance Geno. He can blow up japan. Instant game-freeze, how ya' doin? :p

How would you like that?

CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

Ready, Go-- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

;_;

2)He's got a FS already. Why change it?
To fit the new standard?

I really hate his FS anyway D:<

We try to change where possible as to stray a bit off of the traditional path of a fangame without being too outrageous is why. Some characters have some really weird FS choices in Brawl, with way more possibilities here, I think we can improve them.

4)How about not any of these fail characters from the first one. Inuyasha? Mr. Incredible?
They died in a tragic accident involving forks, lots of papercuts, and a few anvils. D:<

Video game characters are cool. I would focus on keeping it primarily Nintendo with a few third party guys (is a fan game). No characters from other sources and no made up characters.
This is where I don't understand. Azrael is a perfectly awesome character, I can see a strong dislike for Blade and Blue (I do too >.>) but Azrael isn't all that horrible. He isn't a Sonic recolor anyway ^^;

Also, be sensible with who you chose (don't pick one everyone will hate).
LETS MAKE EVERYONE MAD. MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD!

LETS MAKE THEM BE LIKE THIS GUY

I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE ITS ATROCITY WITHOUT THE RISK OF GOING COMPLETELY BAT**** INSANE AGXCKLJHAWEOPIUASDF;LKJXHCGVOWIQHERASDFJKHWQWEROIVM,XZWEFSADFBESWGSDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Oh god, this is my favorite smashboards quote so far!

GOING COMPLETELY BAT**** INSANE AGXCKLJHAWEOPIUASDF;LKJXHCGVOWIQHERASDFJKHWQWEROIVM,XZWEFSADFBESWGSDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

5)Go with Ike or Roy.
We've tried.

Horribly hard to find good sprites for them?

MARIO

LUCARIO

He's in =D

I KNOW RITE

SONIC RECOLORS!!

Definitely agree roflmao.
You. Agree.

I. Agree.

What's the problem here? D;

On the Sonic boards, we're on our way to creating what might be a pretty amazing tutorial. Someone posted this test video showing frame data for Sonic running across FD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bljZ8SL8EXk
This should be helpful, tha--

Under related videos, I saw this and clicked it out of curiousity:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYSAxhCGfTQ&feature=related

and I wanted to gouge my eyes out after watching a little over a minute of it.
I made it to 0:02

Then I hung myself.

Anyway, the real reason I came to post here was to say Airman should be there.

...as an MK counter.
YES.

I LIKE THIS GUY.

Steelia

Smash Champion
W'ey, talk about dissecting a post. It's been quite a while since this topic's been revived. o_O

Appreciate your comments regardless, TheSilenceofNoOne. Always good to hear some clarification on some points. :)

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
W'ey, talk about dissecting a post. It's been quite a while since this topic's been revived. o_O

Appreciate your comments regardless, TheSilenceofNoOne. Always good to hear some clarification on some points. :)
As ashamed as it makes me, I asked you guys a question, then forgot all about this. ;_;

Yeah, so if anyone wants to facerape their friends, I have a few glitches/ATs here...

Excuse the bad copy-paste job here, I'm in a hurry :[

CURRENT ATS DISCOVERED (In demo 0.4a):
True ATs (works with all characters):
Sidestep cancel
(Do a sidestep, and you can attack or jump out of it, useful for comboing.)
Alternate Tap Jump
(Downward dodge while on the ground, does a very, very small jump.)
Super-Jump
(Shield, and tap both up, and a horizontal direction. This uses two jumps, and many characters can clear final destination in 3 jumps with it.)
Running Dodge.
(Run -> tap shield -> Run before or as you land.)
Crouch cancel
(Run and crouch. The momentum will continue while you're crouching)
Shield cancel
(Run and shield. The momentum will continue while you're shielding)
Link:
Retreating fair mindgames
(Sidestep dodge, and use an aerial in the opposite direction you are moving. You should change direction in midair.)
Grab-multihit-cancel-cancel (needs a new name, pls)
(Throw a boomerang so your opponent isn't hit, then right when it is about to return to you, forward throw them, it will do insane rapid damage.)
UpB ledge cancel
(Run to the edge and upB, you should continue UpBing similar to the cookslide, while only moving horizontally.)
Sonic:
Retreating falcon
(Sidestep dodge, and use your dair. You should change direction in midair and plummet forward.)
Sliding Charge
(You can move while charging your down B.)
Lloyd
Retreating falcon
(Sidestep dodge, and use rising falcon. You should change direction in midair and plummet forward.)
Mario
Psuedo-Cape ledge cancel
(Use the cape while running toward the ledge. If timed correctly, Mario should swing the cape and grab the edge as soon as the hitbox comes out.)
Godmod spin
(Use the star spin on a shielding enemy. Their shield will burst and they will die no matter what percentage they have.)
Ichigo
N/A

kr3wman

Smash Master
I think that Kenshiro would be a good character for an expansion pack or whatever.

:D

SuperScorpion

Smash Rookie
I would love to see this guys as playable expansions:
Rayman
Olimar
KK Slider
Samurai Goroh
Yoda
Panther Carosso
Thanks a loot.

Dokutayuu

Smash Apprentice
I played the demo and I'm pretty impressed.

However, it isn't possible to assign the , . / buttons to be controls. I normally use those if I can in flash games :p. Some retro sounding BGM would be cool too.

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
Using some of the top movesets from the MYM threads could be cool if they're implemented properly. There are some cool sets over there for lots of different characters.;)

NNID
Budget_Player

Anime characters? That disappoints me a bit but I'll still check it out.
Also no offense but Blade and Blue are really stupid. There are were 4 sonic characters already was it really needed to put original sonic characters in.
Could I also state my opinion that characters like Blue and Blade really aren't necessary, as they never really existed in anything before?
Okay... how about we replace Blade and Blue with Marth and Roy...
Not sure if this is going to be a great game especially since it won't have many Nintendo characters in it...
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Kirby
MK
G&W
Jigglypuff
Pikachu
Mewtwo
Link
Zelda
Wario
Samus
DK
Diddy
Fox
Falco
Ness
Captain Falcon
Pit
Snake
Lloyd Irving
Kratos Aurion
Megaman
Zero
Sonic
Kuckles
Tails
Shadow
Sora
Riku
Cloud
Crono
Ichigo Kurosaki
Renji Abarai
Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Goku
Vegeta
Azrael(Fan Character)
Spikeman(Fan Character)
Blade(Fan Character)
Blue(Fan Character)

22 Nintendo chars(ahem 23 if Sheik is in) proportioned to a greater than half the cast of non Nintendo characters.
First, we don't even have the entire Melee crew...what a shame.
Second, change the name to something other than a Nintendo name when you are more focused on anime and mutated rodents(except Pikachu).

Edit: Yikes, no, this game sucks!!! NO MARTH!!! CHANGE THIS GAMES NAME TO SUPER NO MARTH BUT ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!

anime fans can shove in their own chars, but if it is a videogame why neglect videogame chars???

Done
If I could make one suggestion about SSF it would be...

No more fan-characters. Super Smash Brothers is a game where you play as characters from different franchises, not different franchises and recolors of Sonic characters.
Shouldn't the real smashers come before Ichigo?
Ichigo is actually good, very fun to play, and doesn't mimic any existing character (well, almost marth, but not enough to count).

Marth.
He is the face of the franchise.
DeDeDe and Ganondorf!
Can there be any fan game with a good roster.
This thing needs Lucario for an expansion.
AND OMG, I JUST REALIZED...NO DEDEDE :'[ R.I.P.
The problem is that Cleod9 will never realize that his game is ****ty by having a ****ty roster.
Yeaaaah...

Get:
DDD
Ganondorf
Marth
Roy or Ike, doesn't matter
Shiek

I honestly don't have as much of a problem with the fan chars as I do with the left-out SSB chars-Where are they? I <3 Ganon, DDD, and shiek... :(

NNID
Budget_Player
Ah yes, and I posted this to the SSF2 forums, might as well post it here too.

Game specific issues:
  • Damage stuff-Still whacked; there are basically two areas-one where hits don't have knockback and one where they send you flying. I talked about this before.
  • Hitstun-I'm not sure how hard this is to program and stuff, but you know how people were complaining about the lack of hitstun in SSBB? This is that ^10. Dunno, maybe it's been talked about already, but I think it would really increase the level of this game if you added it (preferably along with the damage register improvement?)
  • Sidestep Jump (SSJ)-Nerfed a lot, but now you can sidestep throw a lot better, and this is almost more beastly.
  • Can you still knock a final smash out of a character? I literally dealt 120 damage to kirby, and he didn't drop the **** thing!
The rest of the stuff I filed under this last time have all been fixed, except the SSJ, which was nerfed so far as not to be a real huge issue. Except with sonic.

Char specific Issues:
-Mario
  • Tornado is MORE broken than before. Way more. Your opponents are still caught in it for 19+ damage and, at low procents, a follow-up for another 19, but now you can follow them and make sure it all connects. Plus, you can use it as rather potent horizontal recovery in some cases. The verdict: massively broken.
  • Final Smash still sucks.
-Kirby
  • Dash attack-It does 18% at low damage levels and is a killer at high ones. With almost no startup or end lag... I did about 50 damage by just chaining three. It's really, really powerful. I'd lower the damage and the knockback.
  • Suck still bugs from time to time, but a lot less often.
-Ichigo
  • Don't see all that much wrong. Love what you did to the Dsmash.
-Lloyd
  • Did you totally kill his Final Smash? Other than that, he's pretty solid.
-Sonic
  • Strong. Very strong. I'd worry about his laglessness (MK of SSF2), but I guess it's kinda balanced.
  • Down-B is still almost impossible to control. At the same time, it can do about 36 damage, so I guess w/e.
  • NEVER use his final smash's dash attack. EVER.
  • I'd argue that his recovery is a little too good.
-Link
  • His smashes are all too powerful. His Usmash is incredibly broken; 30 damage, no knockback, easy to follow up with another one... Nuts. This NEEDS to be powered down.
  • Arrows=Useless
  • Bombs=Almost Useless

Oh yeah, and I found an odd little item bug... one stays floating, and changes all the time Kinda weird, really.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't like how Geno is an AT. That's an insult. He should be fully playable!

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
Im still wanting desperately for Alucard from castlevania SOTN to be implemented in ANY made smash game. His ps1 sprites could be used. it would just make me all too happy

finalark

SNORLAX
A friend told me about this a while back. I liked the roster but....

If you're going to have Final Fantasy characters in it, make them from anyone that isn't Final Fantasy VII.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
ryu: shin-shoryukening insta-ko assist trophy, also it breaks shield

megaman X from the X series as DLC

zero from the X series as DLC

darth vader assist trophy: force pushes EVERYONE even u in the name of the darkside

race to the finsih mode

homerun contest mode

play online with other REAL people

if u have a char some1 else doesnt then it automatically copies your char to their game

break the targets - not like brawls -_- melees was cooler

online leader boards <-- probably gonna get hacked but w/e

playable on the wii even online mode <-- can be done with hbc but idk how to set the wii buttons to work

axl from the megaman x series as DLC

multiman with alloys, but alloys have alloyic specials which no matter whos frame the alloy takes are the same for all alloys, the alloys nonspecials are the specials of the frame they copy

play as alloys

one vs all - the entire roster gets loaded and you have to defeat all the smashers at the same time on an especially larger FD like stage. Friendly fire can be on OR off

sakurai assist trophy: stage dissapears beneath everyone and sakurai shouts "u must recover!" then wen he falls off screen the stage comes back

wombo combo assist trophy: fox and CF jump out and say wombo combo, then perform the classic wombo combo from melee

sigma from the X series as DLC

kirbys FS not to be the pot but to be star wand weilding kirby

metaknight as DLC

mks FS to be the double wh0renado from the DS kirby game

Top Tier CF as DLC

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
I'm bumping because I'm hoping to keep this thread alive until the next demo comes out. It will hopefully have horizontal/vertical wall collision (bouncing off of them) and knockback arcs. With these changes comes a large framerate AND gameplay speed increase that I'm sure you all will be pleased with. It will also have combos... Possibly, see below.

Right now I'm doing this large (sorry <_<) bump primarily because I need your help. I need the help of some in the Smash Community to come work with premade tools in a hidden environment to create combos and balance characters moves. It's currently in its baby stages and has a few kinks, but I think that if we enlargen the group enough we can really get cooking in there. At the moment it's only a group of about 5 people, and if there's a forum I would entrust with said tools it would be this one. I'm going to ask you to join the McLeodGaming Forums, and in your Arrival Topic/Introduction, to state that you're from SmashBoards and are willing to help out with SSF2. I will admit you to the usergroup where you can find the program(s) and can help out. Cleod seems to express that he doesn't want the program made fully public but I can give it to people in our forums only. If you have any questions, contact me on AIM. If Smashboards mods/admins have a problem with this then I can take the link down. We kinda need your help though. :O

Annnyways, the new demo will include a new character and a few new stages. It should also include a nice amount of items if you're into that kind of stuff... \:

So yeah, that's our update at this moment! ^,^

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord

Current Enemy AIs are still ******** by spamming Grab w/o action and then regrab.... <_<;;

Current Release is kinda slower than previous versions...

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
It's slower because we were testing out something that went horribly wrong (aerial moves subtract 1/3 of total momentum, was a stupid idea tbh >.<) and will go back to normal next demo. ;D

AI are being recoded from scratch as well

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
I need the help of some in the Smash Community to come work with premade tools in a hidden environment to create combos and balance characters moves. It's currently in its baby stages and has a few kinks, but I think that if we enlargen the group enough we can really get cooking in there. At the moment it's only a group of about 5 people, and if there's a forum I would entrust with said tools it would be this one. I'm going to ask you to join the McLeodGaming Forums, and in your Arrival Topic/Introduction, to state that you're from SmashBoards and are willing to help out with SSF2. I will admit you to the usergroup where you can find the program(s) and can help out. Cleod seems to express that he doesn't want the program made fully public but I can give it to people in our forums only. If you have any questions, contact me on AIM
So nobody's interested?

Oh, the McLeodGaming Forums are here. If you don't feel like joining (again, if this is against the rules I can take the link down) I'm sure we could use AIM to discuss changes and stuff. Our group of helpers is running really low on juice at the moment and we could really use some more people >_>;

Brado

Smash Lord
Wow, this is soo much better than the first, I love it. somehting weird happenned though, 2 cpu's did a grab release infinite on me for about 30 seconds, was pretty lulzy to watch.

n88

Smash Lord
Where the hell else would you put it?

I'm anticipating this, mostly because of the massive improvement over the original. The CPU's (As was said before) do spam grabs quite a bit, though.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
So nobody's interested?

Oh, the McLeodGaming Forums are here. If you don't feel like joining (again, if this is against the rules I can take the link down) I'm sure we could use AIM to discuss changes and stuff. Our group of helpers is running really low on juice at the moment and we could really use some more people >_>;
I'm a good spriter but it looks like you've got all the sprites down already so I'm pretty much useless by now (i think)

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Where the hell else would you put it?
This^

I'm anticipating this, mostly because of the massive improvement over the original. The CPU's (As was said before) do spam grabs quite a bit, though.
They're being recoded from scratch as we sp--

ta--

...type.

I'm a good spriter but it looks like you've got all the sprites down already so I'm pretty much useless by now (i think)
You could help with the balancing/combo making, like I said already twice >.>

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
...Kinda.

It's out, but it's not out.

It's in Beta stages. We call them "demos". It's missing a couple features not coded yet, but you can play the current progress...

http://mcleodgaming.com/flash/games/SSF2DemoGameV0_5b.swf -- Fullscreen. Has a few kinks as it wasn't meant to be played this way..

http://www.mcleodgaming.com/downloads/SSF2DemoV0_5b.zip -- Windows downloadable

http://www.mcleodgaming.com/downloads/SSF2DemoV0_5b_mac.zip -- Mac downloadabls

http://mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game -- Regular Resolution

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Mkay, I tested beta on my new laptop, It seems all good, 2 things I noticed:

Sonic has a spring infinite, when you execute a nair, it can always reset/refresh the Spring so it is infinite...

and on Whispy, the megaman AI kept jumping when I was at the top platform and he was just below me (although you're gonna rewrite the AI again i think XD)

I'ma Beta Tester Nao lol :D

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Hopefully It's okay if I bump this thread, it's the only SSF2 thread I believe...

I tried to register on the expansion forum, but it said that the administrators have disallowed new members. Is this an error? I really loved the demo (besides the obligatory complaints on the grabs-pamming AI, lol), and I was considering trying my hand at an expansion or two.

I really think this has the potential to be really big, considering I saw some high-quality movesets in there, but if more people can't get involved then it will have trouble taking off.

If this was already brought up before, I apologize.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Expansion forum is closed due to admin ******ry and stuff. New one's being made I think.

Top Bottom