• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Splash Line:
NOAH & MIO Are Off To See Battle!

Victory Animation:

The fighters that were involved in the match are splayed across the ground. Noah & Mio take out their flutes and do their duties as Off-Seers for the fallen foes.

Classic Mode:
Opposing Factions, Come Together: Noah & Mio's opponents are those who were formerly enemies before uniting.
Round 1: :ultinkling:& Octoling (Both species were former enemies, but as of Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion, this has changed drastically)
Round 2: :ultkirby: & :ultkingdedede:(They debuted as rivals, but eventually became friends)
Round 3: :ultfox: & :ultwolf: (Though debut'ing as bitter enemies, their relationship has upgraded to that of a respected rivalry)
BONUS ROUND: Break the Targets
Round 4: :ultpit: & :ultdarkpit: (Dark Pit started as a third party who went his own ways, but has a tense, if still rather peaceful, relationship with his lighter counterpart)
Round 5: :ultpikachu: & :ultmewtwo: (Semi-based on their conflict in the first Pokemon movie: Mewtwo started as an antagonist, with Pikachu on the opposing side. Mewtwo had a change of heart towards the end of the film, however.)
Round 6: :ultmario: & :ultsonic: (A sort of meta take, but Mario & Sonic have had a bitter rivalry since the 90's which eventually evolved to more of a friendship by the 2000's.)
FINAL BOSS: Rugal Bernstein (Represents the behind-the-scenes instigator of Xenoblade Chronicles 3's plot, Moebius)
For the Splash line, they will be different onesas they will be revealed sperately.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright, here it is.

MOVENOAHMIO
Side B
TBA.TBA.
Down B
Variable Turret: Borrowed from Lanz, a defensive and offensive tool where Noah protects himself with a shield at the same time it charges an energy shot.Giant Swing: Borrowed from Sena, Mio swings a huge hammer around, charge the move to have some armor at the start of the move and deal the max amount of damage.
Final Smash
Limits Unbound: Noah and Mio strikes the opponent together starting a cinematic where they both beat the rival and using the Ouroboros form release the Critical Art Limits Unbound where he do three devastator slashes.Death of 1,000 Cuts: Very similar startup to Noah's but when they take the Ouroboros form she quickly spins to lunge the opponent, then she jumps and does a final strong slash with her body.

Also this:
  • Down Taunt (both): They play a small part of A Life Sent On with their flutes.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Alright, here it is.

MOVENOAHMIO
Side B
TBA.TBA.
Down B
Variable Turret: Borrowed from Lanz, a defensive and offensive tool where Noah protects himself with a shield at the same time it charges an energy shot.Giant Swing: Borrowed from Sena, Mio swings a huge hammer around, charge the move to have some armor at the start of the move and deal the max amount of damage.
Final Smash
Limits Unbound: Noah and Mio strikes the opponent together starting a cinematic where they both beat the rival and using the Ouroboros form release the Critical Art Limits Unbound where he do three devastator slashes.Death of 1,000 Cuts: Very similar startup to Noah's but when they take the Ouroboros form she quickly spins to lunge the opponent, then she jumps and does a final strong slash with her body.

Also this:
  • Down Taunt (both): They play a small part of A Life Sent On with their flutes.
Maybe for Side Special you could give them what are chronologically the first Hero Classes they inherit? So Noah's Side Special would be from Ethel's moves while Mio's would be from Teach's? Both Ethel and Teach are tied to the canon storyline IIRC, so it shouldn't be too out of place.

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Maybe for Side Special you could give them what are chronologically the first Hero Classes they inherit? So Noah's Side Special would be from Ethel's moves while Mio's would be from Teach's? Both Ethel and Teach are tied to the canon storyline IIRC, so it shouldn't be too out of place.
teach is optional to the main game, the only mandatory heroes are the ones drawn by saito + riku and manana (ethel, isurd optional to get, but he is a story boss, ghondor, monica (optional to get, but she joins your party in the main story), miyabi, and cammuravi and the two post-game heroes are not mandatory but they are in the main story) iirc, however, all heroes appear in the ending except 1 regardless if you recruit them all i think

sorry for the nitpick

GolisoPower

Smash Master
teach is optional to the main game, the only mandatory heroes are the ones drawn by saito + riku and manana (ethel, isurd optional to get, but he is a story boss, ghondor, monica (optional to get, but she joins your party in the main story), miyabi, and cammuravi and the two post-game heroes are not mandatory but they are in the main story) iirc, however, all heroes appear in the ending except 1 regardless if you recruit them all i think

sorry for the nitpick
Eh, it's no problem. Thanks for the refresher.:)

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your submissions!

We will continue to allow submissions for alternate content for both Noah and Mii but I do want to progress forward to…

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Stage Submissions

We will begin submitting content for stage submissions from the fourth game of the Xenoblade Chronicles strangely name Xenoblade Chronicles 3 it being the third installment of this series within the numerical naming of the games with Xenoblade Chronicles X being an outlier from this naming convention.

We all know the process for submitting a stage but, to refresh people’s memory, please include:
  • Name and source
  • Layout and appearance (a paint-like picture to show the layout is fine.)
  • Any stage mechanics
  • Any stage gimmicks
  • Cameos
  • Omega and battlefield layouts

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Aionios
Much like the Cloud Sea of Alrest, the Aionios is a stage that showcases the many regions you can explore in the game, mounted atop the back of a Ferronis, either from Keves or Agnus.
1666462326991.png
1666462310916.png

The layout is generally the same: a single flat platform akin to Kalos Pokemon League and Final Destination. However, the Ferronis is also flying, allowing players a birds-eye view of the world of Aionios, with the center of the entire map being obscured in clouds for...spoiler reasons. These transitions have a lower-poly recreation of the entire map of Aionios, much like with the Yggdrasil's Altar map, but transitioning to any one of the stages will have it flying through clouds for the transition. As a fun detail, every KO blast that occurs while playing on Aionios will have some remnants of the blast slowly absorbed into the Flame Clock.
1666462583352.png

The stages they can travel to are as follows:
1666462631858.png

Aetia Region: A grassy region that serves as the first area of the game. It'll soar over Millick Plains and land near Colony 9. Here, cameos of the Heroes Teach and Zeon can be seen.
1666462798194.png

Fornis Region: A desert area near-barren of life. It'll soar over the vast dunes and land near Colony 4. Here, cameos of the Heroes Ethel, Alexandria and Valdi can be seen.
1666462934187.png

Pentalas Region: A tropical area with dense jungles. It'll soar over the waterfalls and forests before landing near the cave mouth leading into Colony Lambda. Here, cameos of the Heroes Juniper and Isurd can be found.
1666463119278.png

Cadensia Region: A massive ocean region with archipelagos scattered about. It'll maintain altitude over the sea before landing on the Lavi Sandbar close to the center of the region. Here, cameos of the Heroes Triton and Fiona can be found.
1666463272855.png

Swordmarch: The final region that can be accessed (not really but hey, spoilers and all), a mountain extremely similar in shape to the Mechonis's sword. Here, the Ferronis will fly along the blade and handle before landing atop its massive pommel. Here, cameos of the Heroes Gray, Monica and Ghondor can be found.

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
I was thinking Origin would be a beautiful stage but that might be too spoilery. Oooh but it's such a beautiful mechanical wonder. How do we feel about spoiler content for Xenoblade 3 anyway? For example I was thinking of Melia, Queen of Keves and Nia, Queen of Agnes being the upgraded spirits of regular Melia and Nia. I was also thinking about Noah and Mio having their respective consul outfits. A lot of good references but also spoily.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I was thinking Origin would be a beautiful stage but that might be too spoilery. Oooh but it's such a beautiful mechanical wonder. How do we feel about spoiler content for Xenoblade 3 anyway? For example I was thinking of Melia, Queen of Keves and Nia, Queen of Agnes being the upgraded spirits of regular Melia and Nia. I was also thinking about Noah and Mio having their respective consul outfits. A lot of good references but also spoily.
We can include it.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I will be submitting Origin as a stage.

I don’t know too much about Xenoblade 3 but, I agree with Adrianette, that it would make for an interesting stage. I would imagine it would work similar to how GolisoPower in terms of design (being a floating stage) but I do think having it set down like Skyloft in places like (and I’m pulling from the wikia):

• The Amphitheater where Z resides, N, M, and so one resides.
  • Eternal Prison where Amelia is impr
  • A hangar area where those gigantic purple robots can be found
  • Amplifier #1 (a vast space that’s set up on a bridge)

Most of these areas would just be flat stages with either ledges (in the the Hangar area) or walk-off areas. We could even do a beginning portion that isn’t accessible later on in the travel loop that Halberd where players fly in on top of the Bravery.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I am not sure if we will be getting any more submissions. We will be moving to our next job which is...

Submit Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Music

We will conduct a poll vote between the two submissions at the top of the thread but, with that in mind, we will be doing music submissions from only Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Please provide a link to the song. Since we know which game we are pulling from, we don't need to include the title of the game.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Aionos won the voting period and here are our list of tracks!

1. You Will Know Our Names - Finale
  2. Weight of Life (New Arrangement)
  3. A Life Sent On
  4. Showdown with Z, Act 2
  5. Where We Belong
  6. Chain Attack!
  7. Moebius Battle
  8. A Formidable Enemy
  9. Showdown with Z, Act 1
  10. Confronting Our Past
  11. Melia ~ Ancient Memories
  12. Lost Days of Warmth
  13. Kaleidoscopic Core
  14. Brilliant Wings
  15. The Great Sea Stirs
These tracks only play on Aionos.

So, we will be adding additional content in the game but we had to use our thread poll to decide the stage. I will conduct a vote on which content we should inlcude but, while we wait, I feel now is a good time for SmashSpace content.

Submit XBC3 SmashSpace Items

We will begin adding items to add in player's SmashSpaces. This is only for content related to Xenoblade Chronicles 3 content. We can add things like wallpaper, flooring, furniture, plushies, pets, special items, models, figurines, etc.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hi everyone. In regards to the poll, I forgot to add multiple votes. That is now available and you may vote up to 3.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We have a tie for second place but I never got to vote. I will vote for the Master Spirit which breaks our tie. Our two items that will appear as additional content will be
  • Assist Trophy
  • Master Spirit
So, we will be submitting ....

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Assist Trophy

Please submit what the Assist Trophy does in battle and how he or she acts. This includes if it aids the summoner in battle by buffing them up OR nerfing the opponents. Please provide a picture of the character.

Submit a Master Class Spirit

We will be submitting a Master Class Spirit. This Master Class Spirit from XBC2 CAN'T be the same character from the Assist Trophy. If voting goes in such a way that a character gets both nominations; we will go with the second place for Master Class Spirit.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Assist Trophy:
1666723517449.png

Ethel:

The first Hero you recruit in the game, an a majorly-advertised character in the game. In Smash, when she's summoned she'll do one of the following:
  • Acceleration: Temporarily increases the rate in which she attacks. This always precedes any of the below. She cannot use this art until it runs out.
  • Revolution Edge: A rising upwards slash meant to catch opponents out of the air. Deals 9% damage and medium upwards knockback.
  • Cross Impact: An X-shaped slash in front of her that powers up the next attack she lands by 1.2x.
  • Hidden Thorn: A scissor-slash with both blades that sends her jumping backwards. Deals 6.5% damage, medium knockback, and inflicts a D.o.T. that deals 6% more damage over 6 seconds.
  • Null Slash: A charging two-hit slash. Deals 4% + 6% damage and medium-low knockback.
Master Spirit
1666724185065.png
Guernica Vandham
Master Spirit
Type: Dojo (Ouroboros Style): Doubles the hit count in your attacks, but majorly reduces offense.

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
I'll do an Assist Trophy

RIKU AND MANANA!
FS5eeVKWAAAMDf7.jpg_large.jpg

Riku and Manana perform a tag team attack by using their Chain Attack tactic, Noogie Storm! On one side, Riku will fire his pistol repeatedly while Manana will spin around with her pot shield and swap places after a while. They'll also cast A special arts as one!

Roasty Toasty: Riku sets fire to Manana's pot shield and she gets cooking! Anyone caught in the blaze with be set on fire.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Based on a lack of content, the following Assist Trophy and Master Spirit will be included into the bundle.
  • Ethel
  • Guernica Vandham
We will now move into...

Alternate Costumes/Colors for Noah & Mio
Both characters have 12 alts a piece so, tehnically speaking, we need 24 colors. I will allow for costumes but I stress we need alternate colors based on our team members and XBC3 characters more. Please indiciate if this is for Noah or Mio, what the base of the color is for, and what color slot it takes up.

Noah and Mio as a default take sup the Red/White slot.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Oppss...I was busy getting ready for our prompt I failed to see the newest submission. Looks like we need a vote then.

I had first started us on a Mii Costume but forgot we needed Spirits. So I started getting Spirits ready and almost pposted it but forgot the Colors section. So I started getting us ready for colors.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Alt Costume:
1666799370642.png
1666799386450.png

1666799487490.png
1666799462825.png

Eunie & Taion (Green & Orange)
The alternate costumes based on their partymates Eunie and Taion are a blend of the characters themselves and the classes that Noah & Mio can swap to.

Noah's jacket gets replaced with a black hoodie with green sleeves and trims. But the differences don't stop there: he also gains ashy-brown hair and a white band on his ponytail.

Meanwhile, the grey in Mio's jacket changes to that of a bright orange. She also gains an orange scarf, her hair becomes a darker brown, and her skin gains a more tanned hue.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
While we're in the middle of submitting XB3 content, I'd like to point out that Noah and Mio are the very first Infinite newcomers to debut in a game that was released after the creation of this thread. (And not only released, but revealed also, since the first reveal of the game was in February 2022, they're also the first characters that did not publicly exist during the creation of the thread).

A pretty great milestone for Infinite.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I checked out the newly-added character sheets for Noah & Mio, and they list Sword Strike & Wide Slash as Down Special when I called them their Down Smash attacks. It even says in their description, Down Smash.
View attachment 362751
View attachment 362753
View attachment 362752
It's an honest mistake, I'm not gonna fault you for it. Just wanted to let you know.
Gotcha. I will get around to fixing this. I forgot to mention but Ethel is the winner of the Assist Trophy voting.

Well, we didn't get many alternate colors but I suppose that's ok. They are still open but I need a list of them before we have Spirit Submissions as I feel like having them available is important.

Out of the twelve colors, we just have one set for each. I will sit down to write some out later if I have a chance.

While we wait for this list to get bigger, I will move us to the Mii Costume section. I was debating on what sort of stuff to include for Mii Costumes and looking at what sort of Mii Costumes we already have.

Submit a Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Mii Costume

Please provide a picture and name of the character while also supplying the Mii Costume class. Ethel and our Master Class Spirit is ineligible. When submitting,

Submit a Fire Emblem Mii Costume

We don't have a DLC Mii Costume yet for Fire Emblem so why not add one now? The Mii Costume must be from one of the starring protaganists of an Emblem game or spin-off game. It can't be a character who is currently in the game now.

For both, please identify if the Mii Costuem changes the appearance of the weapon they wield and the name of the weapon for clarity.

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
Xenoblade 3 Costume:
1666892843198.png
(Sorry for the ****ty picture)
Ino - Swordfighter
The character introduced through the latest Xenoblade 3 DLC (Which I don't even know if it came out already), she would be a Swordfighter with her hair and outfit, the wings would be included and her weapon would be used as a sword.

Fire Emblem Costume:

toothpaste person from fire emblem Alear - Swordfighter

The protagonist from the upcoming Fire Emblem Engage would make a great costume, obviously this costume will change with male and female Miis, the wig and costume will be the same as in the games, but also, the mii would get blue and red eyes when using Alear's wig, the weapon would be their sword as seen in the picture.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Xenoblade 3 Costume:
1666893388792.png

Valdi (Mii Gunner):
One of the majorly-advertised heroes in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. In Smash, the Mii Gunner gains a wig and goggles for the headgear and the outfit itself for the rest of the costume. The gun part is the gauntleted hand with the finger on the trigger of the rifle that comes with his class, War Medic.

Fire Emblem Costume:
1666893754196.png

Raphael (Mii Brawler):
This one's notable because with Fire Emblem's penchant for swords and weapon-play, you wouldn't even dare think of a character who fights bare-fisted. Enter Raphael, a character that debuted in Three Houses whose enemy encounters are mainly as either the Brawler or Grappler classes. In Smash, the Mii Brawler will have Raphael's hairdo and will possess the armor and fist weapons for the outfit proper.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Due to not being able to correct some submissions, I dropped the entire "must be a protag" thing. Here ar emy submissions for the job.I will also be finishing the job as a result:

N

N is a past version of Noah who fought against what Noah would end up fighting against but lost and eventually became a pawn of the system. I feel this character is particualry important due to his connection to the central character. In battle, he wields this purple sword thing but at a smaller length.

Celica

Yeah, yet another swordfighter Mii Costume but this is such an integral character that not including her seems almost criminal.

Here are our submissions:

Xenoblade 3 Costume:
View attachment 362781
(Sorry for the ****ty picture)
Ino - Swordfighter
The character introduced through the latest Xenoblade 3 DLC (Which I don't even know if it came out already), she would be a Swordfighter with her hair and outfit, the wings would be included and her weapon would be used as a sword.

Fire Emblem Costume:

toothpaste person from fire emblem Alear - Swordfighter

The protagonist from the upcoming Fire Emblem Engage would make a great costume, obviously this costume will change with male and female Miis, the wig and costume will be the same as in the games, but also, the mii would get blue and red eyes when using Alear's wig, the weapon would be their sword as seen in the picture.
Xenoblade 3 Costume:
View attachment 362782
Valdi (Mii Gunner):
One of the majorly-advertised heroes in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. In Smash, the Mii Gunner gains a wig and goggles for the headgear and the outfit itself for the rest of the costume. The gun part is the gauntleted hand with the finger on the trigger of the rifle that comes with his class, War Medic.

Fire Emblem Costume:
View attachment 362783
Raphael (Mii Brawler):
This one's notable because with Fire Emblem's penchant for swords and weapon-play, you wouldn't even dare think of a character who fights bare-fisted. Enter Raphael, a character that debuted in Three Houses whose enemy encounters are mainly as either the Brawler or Grappler classes. In Smash, the Mii Brawler will have Raphael's hairdo and will possess the armor and fist weapons for the outfit proper.
Dont have enough time to explai too much myself, but I submit Eunie for a XC3 Mii Costume and Lif from Fire Emblem Heroes, while Eunie's weapon isnt a Sword due their long range I think the swordfighter clases would work, tho if someone else has a different idea I can change it.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Ino
Valdi
Eunie
N

Fire Emblem
Alear
Raphael
Lif
Celcia

Here is the voting link

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submit a 3rd Party Villain Costume

This costume must be from a third party franchise currently in Smash and not apart of the DLC lineup. This includes the following:

• Metal Gear Solid
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Mega Man
  • Pac-Man
  • Street Fighter
  • Final Fantasy
  • Bayonetta
  • Castlevania
  • Persona
  • Dragon Quest
  • Fatal Fury
  • Minecraft
  • Tekken
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Resident Evil
  • Touhou Project
  • Plants vz Zombies
  • King of Fighters

Please note that the following characters are Mii Costumes:
  • Organization XIII (KH)
  • Dracula Outfit (Castlevania)
  • Mr. X (Resident Evil)
Castlevania was removed as Dracula appears as a Mii Costume in this DLC season.

Villain mio costume submission:
M. Bison (Mii brawler)
M. Bison is a main antagonist of Street Fighter series and he is Thai dictator who wants to take over the world. He is also capable of using psychic powers.
He is one of popular villains from SF series.

As mii costume, his costume would consist of:
Headgear: His hat.
Outfit: His red outfit and cape.
Gloves: His hands that are covered in green cloud (representing his psychic powers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom