• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buy Premium Membership Here! Now accepting PAYPAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Smashboards is incredibly pleased to announce the premium membership package!
BUY PREMIUM HERE!

When we decided we wanted to put together a premium offering, the first thing we did was talk to some of our users and find out what they wanted out of their experience here. After getting their feedback, our goal was to incorporate as much of that as possible and come up with some great perks that we could make available at a low cost without taking away from any of the features Smashboards members grown accustomed to receiving for free. Here is what we came up with:

• No advertisements
  • Special post background images
  • Blue Premium banner and matching name color
  • Increased max signature height
  • Ability to prank other users with a lovely pink name
  • 10X the conversation recipients: send to up to 50 people
  • 2.5X the size of your inbox - hold up to 5,000 messages
  • Ability to change name through your Personal Details once every 30 days
  • Ability to edit user title
  • Access to special PREMIUM ONLY FORUM on Smashboards
All of this is available for a very low price. The following subscriptions are available:

1 month: $3
3 months: $8
12 months: $28

To order your very own premium membership, hit the link below and follow the instructions.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!

The process is simple, safe, and secure using PayPal. You just follow the directions, check-out, and you will be placed in the premium usergroup automatically and receive the benefits immediately.

Note: Username changes no longer require contacting a moderator! You can easily change your username if you have Premium by going to your personal details - advanced options (on the left hand navigation). You can change your username once per 30 days.

Don't forget, go here to purchase Premium Membership!

Last edited:

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Frequently Asked Questions

What will my money be used for?
Premium Membership money will be used to run Smashboards on a day-to-day basis. Depending on the success of Premium Memberships, there may even come a time where the money is used to add even further value to the boards. Premium Memberships help ensure Smashboards can remain the largest and greatest community of Smash Brothers fans on the web.

If you purchase a Premium Membership you have not only helped the Smashboards community and the site, but you have also purchased something with great perks at a great price!

What are the rules in the Disco Room?
As far as the Disco room goes, you are free to post whatever you want so long as it does not violate our very lax disco room rules.

How do I get my name changed?
Go to your personal details. There is a navigation sidebar on the left hand side, at the bottom you will see "advanced options" and "change username". If you have Premium, you can change your username on your own once per 30 days.

Can I gift Premium?
Premium Memberships make a great gift to Smashers. You may gift Premium to other members, simply contact @ AlphaZealot AlphaZealot

How can I refund Premium if it auto-renewed by accident?
Send a message to @ AlphaZealot AlphaZealot and he'll take care of you!

How do I cancel the recurring subscription?
If you have set up a recurring payment, a subscription, or automatic billing with a merchant, you can cancel your pending payments:
  1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  3. Click My money.
  4. Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
Where can I purchase Premium Membership?
You can purchase a Premium Membership by clicking here - the process is fast, safe, secure, and simple using PayPal!

Last edited:

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Premium Membership can be found in it's new location, here:
http://smashboards.com/account/upgrades

Premium Membership now accepts PAYPAL!

We are offering new perks as well:
  • Double the signature space
  • 10X the conversation recipients (great for TOs!)
  • NO ADVERTISEMENTS

We've also increased the space for the PM inbox for Premium Member from 1,337 to 5,000. PM inbox size has been increased for regular users to 2,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom