• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
View attachment 360399
Metal Sonic can be a echo fighter for Sonic himself which have him play a more heavier moveset compared to Sonic’s but he would play pretty similar but quite a bit more deadlier.
Resubmitting Metal Sonic

Ninten | EarthBound Wiki | Fandom

Ninten (Mother 1)

We haven't we gotten a new Earthbound rep ever since Brawl. So I think its time we bound to have a new Mother rep in the form of Ninten, the protag of Mother 1. With him, we can finally have all three protags in. But he'll be a echo fighter for Ness of course due to his similar appearances and moveset. An updated appearance for Infinite may look like this.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
THIRD-PARTY ECHO SUBMISSION: ABEL (HERO ECHO)
Abel is the official name for the main protagonist of the fifth entry in the prestigious JRPG franchise, Dragon Quest. Abel is drastically different than his sword-toting brethren on the surface, but he’s still a viable candidate for a spot as an Echo Fighter for Hero, in my opinion. We could retain the function of some of his Specials while still playing into DQ5’s major gimmick: taming monsters and allowing them to fight alongside you.

FIRST-PARTY ECHO SUBMISSION: HISUIAN ZOROARK (LUCARIO ECHO)
1665193635565.png
This version of Zoroark is from the ancient Hisui region, now known today as Sinnoh. The original Zoroark was set up to be the next Lucario after the success of Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. It failed to live up to the Aura Pokemon's hype. Come Pokemon Legends: Arceus, and we would be introduced to a more powerful, more popular variant of Zoroark that made headlines. Normal Zoroark is an Assist Trophy...but Hisuian Zoroark isn't in the game at all. Lucario's Aura could perfectly be retextured to play into the "vengeful" aspect of this Zoroark. This version's moveset has surprisingly the right tools to make the perfect Echo Fighter for Lucario.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Resubmitting Roxas/Xion

Doc Louis over Little Mac

A Heavier and more powerful little mac, but slower even worse in the air.
We aren't changing the stats of the echo fighter. So Doc Louis as an echo wouldn't make sense. We aren't going to the extent as we did with Jin and Rock. The character needs to fit with the general frame of the character with stats.

THIRD PARTY ECHO SUBMISSION: MARISA KIRISAME (REIMU ECHO)
Marisa Kirisame is the second of the main protagonists of the video game franchise, Touhou Project. The Ken to Reimu’s Ryu, Marisa is a character who takes a more western aesthetic compared to Reimu’s eastern. She’s an outgoing and casual individual who wears her heart on her sleeve. The contrast between the two even goes down to their gameplay in the series: Reimu likes to play a lot more defensively while Marisa is more aggressive. Reimu likes to use homing projectiles while Marisa likes to shoot straight.

View attachment 361978
This version of Zoroark is from the ancient Hisui region, now known today as Sinnoh. The original Zoroark was set up to be the next Lucario after the success of Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. It failed to live up to the Aura Pokemon's hype. Come Pokemon Legends: Arceus, and we would be introduced to a more powerful, more popular variant of Zoroark that made headlines. Normal Zoroark is an Assist Trophy...but Hisuian Zoroark isn't in the game at all. Lucario's Aura could perfectly be retextured to play into the "vengeful" aspect of this Zoroark. This version's moveset has surprisingly the right tools to make the perfect Echo Fighter for Lucario.
No launch characters. Sorry. This one is fine though but, keep in mind, this would bar any Pokemon newcomer in season 3.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sorry everyone, I should of been more clear about some things:

Our Echo needs to be similar in body and function as the base fighter. Hence why Doc Louis was considered not good as, within stats, he would ve very different than Little Mac.

Likewise, Husian Zoroark is perfectly fine but, let's be honest, can we justify having two Pokemon as DLC plus a Pokemon in the starting roster? Having one Pokemon as DLC is fine enough and perhaps we should pull some Pokemon from Scarlet and Violet.

Finally, launch and DLC newcomers are not eligible for echo submissions, That should be pretty clear by now.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Birdo (Super Mario Bros)

Official artwork of Birdo from Mario Party 9.

Birdo would be an echo of Yoshi, though Yoshi is closely linked to the Mario series, he technically represents his own series, which would make her a cross series echo. Birdo is heavily associated with him in spin offs and shares many of his attributes, thus making her a great choice to be his echo.

Roll (Megaman)

SSBU spirit Roll.png

Roll is Megaman's sister and has acted as his clone before in other fighting games, namely the first two Marvel vs Capcom titles. She would use the Roll Buster and has been able to use his specials like the Leaf Shield in those appearances, so she would be a great choice to be his echo.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Ah, it was a typo. I was typing quickly. Sorry about that GolisoPower GolisoPower

Maybe for Season 3, I might open that open to Echo of Launch Newcomers
Makes sense now. Besides, I have 1 Third-Party veteran Echo that's perfect for this job. In the advent we do launch newcomer Echoes before our final DLC pack, Marisa will be on stand-by.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Man, I am so backed up but it's ok!

Here are my two submissions:

Big Boss
Metal Gear Solid

1665241594703.png

Big Boss would be an Echo of Snake. It would make perfect sense for Big Boss to be an Echo considering Snake is a clone of Big Boss....wait...that is kind of backwards since Big Boss is a "clone" of Snake. But oh well. While Snake is broodingly loveable, Big Boss would be more gruffer in personality than Snake and ore ruthless in his fighting style. I don't envision him having much more differences than Snake except being perhaps a tad bit slower but nothing that would be extremely noticeable.

Dry Bowser
Super Mario

1665241726962.png

I don't know why but I have always been drawn to Dry Bowser being an echo fighter. I thought that when Echo fighters were first announced, he was a shoe in. Now, Bowser would be a tad bit faster than Bowser but lacking the definitive firepower that makes Bowser Bowser but, like mentioned above, it would be entirely noticeable unless you lab with Dry Bowser a bit. The huge differences between Bowser ad Dry Bowser is:

• The voice
  • Use of blue flames for fire attacks
  • Up Special freezes opponents like Giga Bowser
  • Down Special causes purple flames to shoot up when impacting the ground
  • Getting hit creates bone cracking sounds

D

Deleted member

Jeanne_Bayonetta_2_render.png

Jeanne (Bayonetta)
Bayonetta's best friend. She'd have stronger witch weaves but weaker (but longer) witch time.
064.jpg

Black Shadow
A clone of Captain Falcon. He'd be slower and heavier, with darkness themed attacks rtshet than fire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the current submissions:

First Party Based
Doc Louis (Punch-Out) - Echo of Little Mac (Delcined due to Doc and Little Mac having two VERY different physiques. Maybe in Season 3.)
Mienshao (Pokemon) - Echo of Lucario (Keep in mind that voting in a Pokemon echo will result in our third season Nintendo fighter being ineligible for a Pokemon rep.)
Hisuian Zoroark (Pokemon) - Echo of Lucario (Same thing as above.
Ninten (Earthbound/MOTHER) - Echo of Ness
Paula (Earthbound/MOTHER) - Echo of Ness
Birdo (Yoshi) - Echo of Yoshi
Black Shadow (F-Zero) - Echo of Captain Falcon
Dry Bowser (Mario) - Echo of Bowser

Third Party Based
Roxas/Xion
(Kingdom Hearts) - Echo of Sora
Metal Sonic (Sonic) - Echo of Sonic
Abel (Dragon Quest) - Echo of Hero (We are keeping things tamer in this pack so, GolisoPower GolisoPower , monster summoning won't be a gimmick. He can have new different command menu spells though as long as the ones we add have a similar function to the ones we replace.)
Roll ( Mega Man) - Echo of Mega Man
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy) - Echo of Cloud
Big Boss (Metal Gear Solid) - Echo of Snake

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Here are the current submissions:

First Party Based
Doc Louis (Punch-Out) - Echo of Little Mac (Delcined due to Doc and Little Mac having two VERY different physiques. Maybe in Season 3.)
Mienshao (Pokemon) - Echo of Lucario (Keep in mind that voting in a Pokemon echo will result in our third season Nintendo fighter being ineligible for a Pokemon rep.)

Third Party Based
Roxas/Xion
Abel (Monster Hunter) - Echo of Hero (We are keeping things tamer in this pack so, GolisoPower GolisoPower , monster summoning won't be a gimmick. He can have new different command menu spells though as long as the ones we add have a similar function to the ones we replace.)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy) - Echo of Cloud
Oh, that's not a problem, I was mainly presenting the monster summoning as a Dark Samus-style coat of paint, but I can understand.

Also, Abel's not from Monster Hunter, he's from Dragon Quest, just a heads up.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Oh, that's not a problem, I was mainly presenting the monster summoning as a Dark Samus-style coat of paint, but I can understand.

Also, Abel's not from Monster Hunter, he's from Dragon Quest, just a heads up.
Ah yeah...brain fart. Maybe we can repurpose smash attacks that incorporates a monster but still keeps the same Smash attack properties.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Tails is inelegible, right?

for now, Ender Dragon (Ridley)

Ender Dragon is notably bigger than Ridley (like MVS Iron Giant), but her down B doesn't have a tipper. Her flame goes straight down instead of in bumps. She has super armour and is much heavier than Ridley in exchange for being slower.

Didn't realise she was a boss. Will try to find a replacement

Man-Eating Plant (Piranha Plant)

It doesn't have a pot, making its stomp attacks larger but less powerful - in fact it has greater range and worse power in general. The spike ball is replaced with an armadillo - the armadillo doesn't disappear after spawning no matter how long it's out for (not accounting for scrolling/transforming/destructable stages) and instead of being an active hitbox, it is a counter in the form of a projectile. Down special is a command grab and not a normal attack.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
First Party Echo

Kiran over Byleth

Kiran is the player character in Fire Emblem Heroes

as an echo, instead of using the heroes relics, Kiran would use multiple different, Swords, axes, bows and Lances from throughout Fire Emblem history.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Tails is inelegible, right?

for now, Ender Dragon (Ridley)

Ender Dragon is notably bigger than Ridley (like MVS Iron Giant), but her down B doesn't have a tipper. Her flame goes straight down instead of in bumps. She has super armour and is much heavier than Ridley in exchange for being slower.

Didn't realise she was a boss. Will try to find a replacement

Man-Eating Plant (Piranha Plant)

It doesn't have a pot, making its stomp attacks larger but less powerful - in fact it has greater range and worse power in general. The spike ball is replaced with an armadillo - the armadillo doesn't disappear after spawning no matter how long it's out for (not accounting for scrolling/transforming/destructable stages) and instead of being an active hitbox, it is a counter in the form of a projectile. Down special is a command grab and not a normal attack.
From what series is this from? Not everyone might know this reference.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
If an echo from an Infinite launch character like Reimu is ineligible, I'd assume that would also apply to any echos from launch series in general like Crash.
That's the impression I got when self-debating to submit either Marisa or Abel.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If an echo from an Infinite launch character like Reimu is ineligible, I'd assume that would also apply to any echos from launch series in general like Crash.
That's the impression I got when self-debating to submit either Marisa or Abel.
Yes. That would certainly be the case. I didn’t think it would be an issue but it was something I forgot to clarify. In addition, the Man-Eating Plant isn’t a particularly important element of the Crash series now would it work with Piranha Plant considering his attacks. With that being said, Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario , Man-Eating Plant is ineligible.

I am currently away from my house and don’t have access to wifi. My phone Internet is tremendously slow so please excuse any tardiness with getting back to people or accidental double posts.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok everyone! Thank you for your submissions!

Here they are. I appreciate the time you took to submit content for this Echo submission process. We will start voting for which Echo we want to see be included.

Resubmitting Roxas/Xion

Doc Louis over Little Mac

A Heavier and more powerful little mac, but slower even worse in the air.
Reinstating Meinshao

This Pokémon will be an echo of Lucario. Most of its moveset is the same, but it’s side special is Metal Claw and Up special is High Jump Kick.
Resubmitting Metal Sonic

Ninten | EarthBound Wiki | Fandom

Ninten (Mother 1)

We haven't we gotten a new Earthbound rep ever since Brawl. So I think its time we bound to have a new Mother rep in the form of Ninten, the protag of Mother 1. With him, we can finally have all three protags in. But he'll be a echo fighter for Ness of course due to his similar appearances and moveset. An updated appearance for Infinite may look like this.
THIRD-PARTY ECHO SUBMISSION: ABEL (HERO ECHO)
Abel is the official name for the main protagonist of the fifth entry in the prestigious JRPG franchise, Dragon Quest. Abel is drastically different than his sword-toting brethren on the surface, but he’s still a viable candidate for a spot as an Echo Fighter for Hero, in my opinion. We could retain the function of some of his Specials while still playing into DQ5’s major gimmick: taming monsters and allowing them to fight alongside you.

View attachment 361978
Birdo (Super Mario Bros)

Official artwork of Birdo from Mario Party 9.

Birdo would be an echo of Yoshi, though Yoshi is closely linked to the Mario series, he technically represents his own series, which would make her a cross series echo. Birdo is heavily associated with him in spin offs and shares many of his attributes, thus making her a great choice to be his echo.

Roll (Megaman)

SSBU spirit Roll.png

Roll is Megaman's sister and has acted as his clone before in other fighting games, namely the first two Marvel vs Capcom titles. She would use the Roll Buster and has been able to use his specials like the Leaf Shield in those appearances, so she would be a great choice to be his echo.
First party: Paula (Ness)
Man, I am so backed up but it's ok!

Here are my two submissions:

Big Boss
Metal Gear Solid

View attachment 362002

Big Boss would be an Echo of Snake. It would make perfect sense for Big Boss to be an Echo considering Snake is a clone of Big Boss....wait...that is kind of backwards since Big Boss is a "clone" of Snake. But oh well. While Snake is broodingly loveable, Big Boss would be more gruffer in personality than Snake and ore ruthless in his fighting style. I don't envision him having much more differences than Snake except being perhaps a tad bit slower but nothing that would be extremely noticeable.

Dry Bowser
Super Mario

View attachment 362003

I don't know why but I have always been drawn to Dry Bowser being an echo fighter. I thought that when Echo fighters were first announced, he was a shoe in. Now, Bowser would be a tad bit faster than Bowser but lacking the definitive firepower that makes Bowser Bowser but, like mentioned above, it would be entirely noticeable unless you lab with Dry Bowser a bit. The huge differences between Bowser ad Dry Bowser is:

• The voice
  • Use of blue flames for fire attacks
  • Up Special freezes opponents like Giga Bowser
  • Down Special causes purple flames to shoot up when impacting the ground
  • Getting hit creates bone cracking sounds
View attachment 362005
Jeanne (Bayonetta)
Bayonetta's best friend. She'd have stronger witch weaves but weaker (but longer) witch time.
View attachment 361990
Black Shadow
A clone of Captain Falcon. He'd be slower and heavier, with darkness themed attacks rtshet than fire.
First Party Echo

Kiran over Byleth

Kiran is the player character in Fire Emblem Heroes

as an echo, instead of using the heroes relics, Kiran would use multiple different, Swords, axes, bows and Lances from throughout Fire Emblem history.
Here they are in listed form:

First Party Based
Kiran (Fire Emblem) Echo of Byleth

Third Party Based
Roxas/Xion
Abel (Dragon Quest) - Echo of Hero (We are keeping things tamer in this pack so, GolisoPower GolisoPower , monster summoning won't be a gimmick. He can have new different command menu spells though as long as the ones we add have a similar function to the ones we replace.)
Jeanne (Bayonetta) - Echo of Bayonetta

Voting for this round does have a few things tied to it as:

• Voting in a Pokemon echo fighter causes Season 3 to not be eligible for a Pokemon newcomer. This may hurt our submission pool for if we do a Nintendo-only Newcomer submission round.
  • This obviously is applied to all of these series that were submitted but Fire Emblem, Mario and Pokemon are hit harder as they have a wider character pool to draw from. Geno is counted as SMRPG content; not fully under Mario. More like a similar situation that DK, Yoshi, and Wario is in.
That being said, please vote for who you want the most:

HERE IS THE VOTING LINK

We will be taking a break from submissions and, instead, do something different. Out of 10, what would you rate the rosters for:

1) Infinite's Launch Roster
2) Season 1 DLC plus King Boo

3) Season 2 DLC

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Launch Roaster 8 out of 10. Lots of great choice. A bit upset that Fawful and Lugia didn’t get in, as with a Galar Pokémo, but I’m glad Dixie Kong and Bandanna Dee got in. Dr.Eggman, Crazy Dave, Issac, Ashley, Groyvle and Celebi and Crash are also fun. I was upset that Leon got in over Shaodw, but I got passed it.

DLC Roaster 1: 7 out of 10, but mainly for King Boo and Agumon
DLC Roaster 2: 8 out of 10, but mainly for Geno and Ratchet and Clank

Last edited:

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Launch Roaster: 7-8 out of 10. I don't get why characters like Barista and Stylist was able to get in. Also needed Rayman and another Pokemon as well. But its fine overall.

DLC Roaster 1: 8 out of 10. Mostly cuz Phoenix Wright and Zagreus.

DLC Roaster 2: 8 out of 10. Has some characters I like to see in.

Last edited:

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
1) Infinite's Launch Roster - 9
While most additions are in the realm of obvious (Isaac, B. Dee, Octoling, Waluigi, Crash, Eggman, Howard, Impa and Dixie) or decently common characters (Ashley, Medusa, Jill, Leon, Takamaru, Galacta, Sami and Anna) the cast that doesn't fit much into these groups are ****ing amazing, the Stylist isn't much of my liking but it does have a point for being relevant, Barista is not the option I would go for Rhythm Heaven but he sounds more interesting than the Chorus Kids, Marshal, Tibby or Karate Joe, Grovyle & Celebi are perfect, it makes me sad that the next real Smash will have a boring ass Gen 9 Pokemon because I will love to see representation from Pokemon spin-offs, DJ Octavio is very cool even for me, someone who doesn't like Splatoon, I will gladly take Octavio over Octoling in any situation, Reimu is a crazy good pick, I love Touhou 6 (Just 6 bc I didn't play the rest), other than that, the potential is crazy for her and I will probably main her to an extent, Marin like the Stylist isn't much of my liking, I would of rather had Skull Kid or Tingle as a new Zelda newcomer, however Marin sounds interesting, and she represents one of the most popular Zelda games, Crazy Dave is a similar situation from Reimu, crazy potential, popular IP and from my liking so yeah, pretty satisfied with Dave, Ms. Pac-Man isn't a character im crazy for but, she does represent quite a lot of things + she adds another rep for an already repped franchise which I loved from Ultimate and Infinite, Iori is probably my favorite pick in this game, I like Reimu, Dave, Crash, Waluigi and Eggman more but Iori is kind of special, since I discovered this project earlier in january Iori magically became part of my top 10, he is such a good idea I never thought of for some reason.
2) Season 1 + King Boo - 7
Starting of with King Boo, he might be my favorite from this category, interesting Mario character, good villain and amazing moveset potential, overall I also love strange additions like this, Zagreus is... weird, very weird I don't see how Zagreus out of every indie character will get in over Frisk, Quote, Shovel Knight, The Knight or Shantae, so yeah, I never played Hades so theres that, Phoenix is choice I support because he is too iconic and Nintendo related to not have at least represented with an assist or costume, I will give props to Phoenix because he brought an Amingo costume although that isn't character related, Sakura is pretty unknown to me, I don't think I've even seen gameplay for the Saturn Sakura Wars, however, Sega characters are something that I think we need more, even if I'll take people like Kiryu, Axel, Beat, Arle or Ristar over Sakura, finally, Agumon, he is kind of there for me and nothing else, at least is cool that he can now beat the **** out of Pikachu, both Jin and Rock are amazing, they are my most wanted echoes probably so yeah, they bump out the score of the pass quite a bit
3) Season 2 DLC - 8
Starting us of with Sol Badguy, I'm not very invested in GG but Sol seems so much fun to use + Fighting Game characters are always good, very good choice overall, Lara Croft seems like one of the most obvious additions of all time so I wouldn't give her much credit for that, still props for the Master Chief and Gex costumes, Lloyd ****ing sucks and thats all, Geno seems like a good choice but I feel he has lost interest, I don't find as good of a reason to add Geno to Smash than I did 3 years ago if that makes sense, finally, Ratchet & Clank, in simpler ways, I would of prefered Kratos but Ratchet gets the work done well, Ratchet alongside Sol makes the pass worth it, with Lara and Geno being nice additions for legacy reasons.

I'm not very excited about season 3 right now, I feel like Nightmare, Red, Doomguy and Ahri already made this pass the best out of the 3 so I don't see much reason on going crazy with the other 2, specially since the next one is strictly first party and I only see Xenoblade Guy 3 getting in.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Lunch Rooster; 5/10
All cause Leon ****ing Kennedy

First Downlunchable Rooster; 8.5/10
I like all of our additions with the exception of Zagreus but he had fit into the criteria since it was about “game awards show” winners. I lowkeyed preferred Sekiro actually. I’m not a Phoenix fan and far preferred Amaterasu, Monster Hunter, or Haggar as a Capcom rep. Sakura is Sakura.

Second Downloadable Rooster: 7/10
Now strong feelings one way or another. Not a huge fan of Ratchet getting in. But it’s a solid roster but just one that doesn’t speak to me much with the exception of Sol Badguy and Lloyd

Last edited:

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
When we get to the First party character job.

Is it possible to add in a Smash rep too like master hand for example?

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Launch: 8/10
Feels just slightly too much like “checking off boxes” but there’s still some really nice surprising additions, like Stylist for example

DLC Season 1: 10/10
Honestly I really like it, we got some amazing additions which are surprising but still make perfect sense and have a good amount of variety and are smash doesn’t have many characters with series similar to theirs. I would be very satisfied if Smash had a DLC season like this

DLC Season 2: 6/10
I just don’t think the pass does too much that’s surprising. Some pretty nice picks and a Sony character is absolutely awesome but it just feels like there isn’t that much variety and it feels a bit too much like it’s just the results of a who do you want in smash poll. They’re all fine individually but put together it’s just a little underwhelming

I’m not personally counting echo fighters as part of the DLC passes but if I did my opinion of them would probably be a bit lower

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Launch: 5/10
I'm giving it a 5 because the base roster feels like a coinflip for me. There were a lot of characters I didn't like in base roster. I have no interest in seeing Reimu, Sami, Octoling, Ashley, and Dixie. The Mystery Dungeon duo felt kind of random, and I think Marx is a much more unique and interesting pick than BWD. Crash is cool but it feels wrong that he's base roster. Anna's not bad but not close to my first choice. The Mystery Dungeon duo is understandable, but irl would feel like a random pick. That being said, there were quite a few characters that I did like in the base roster. Isaac and Takamaru are good picks that smash players would recognize from AT appearances. Officer Howard is a must have. Waluigi as a Mario sports rep is great. Eggman and RE duo are hype. Iori is cool and we finally have better Zelda representation.

DLC 1: 9/10
King Boo is strange but fine. I dislike Sakura being a DLC character, especially with Crash being base roster. Phoenix and Agumon are hype and Zagreus is just kind of there. I have no opinion of him.

DLC 2 : 7/10
A lot of "cool, but not for me" characters here. I love having Lara in. Everyone else I can appreciate but wouldn't be too excited for.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
First Party Based
Kiran (Fire Emblem) Echo of Byleth

Third Party Based
Roxas/Xion
Jeanne (Bayonetta) - Echo of Bayonetta

Voting for this round does have a few things tied to it as:

• Voting in a Pokemon echo fighter causes Season 3 to not be eligible for a Pokemon newcomer. This may hurt our submission pool for if we do a Nintendo-only Newcomer submission round.
  • This obviously is applied to all of these series that were submitted but Fire Emblem, Mario and Pokemon are hit harder as they have a wider character pool to draw from. Geno is counted as SMRPG content; not fully under Mario. More like a similar situation that DK, Yoshi, and Wario is in.
That being said, please vote for who you want the most:

HERE IS THE VOTING LINK

Please don't forget to vote!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom