• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submissions! We will be using Google Forms for these so make sure to vote!
Hawlucha

It's just Flying Man. That's it.
Job 174: Buzzwole
View attachment 331743
One of the most meme-worthy Pokemon you could ever come across. Buzzwole will fly in the direction it's facing, proboscis forwards, using Leech Life to deal damage. If an opponent is close to Buzzwole, it will instead use Power-Up Punch to attack and bolster its next attack. While not attacking, it will flex hard, like it usually does.
My Submittion:
Zamazenta (SwSh)

When spawned, this Shielded Legendary uses Close Combat on Enemies, which it bites and Headbutts the Opponent if you're Close to him. When he's not attacking, he sometimes uses Iron Defense, which it hardens itself and it can be harder to defeat. Also if you're far from him, but he is trying to attack you, it'll use Metal Claw, which he jumps straight at you and slashed the enemy (even it provides shield break towards enemy).
His form is based on default form.

This pokemon has Fighting type and when has rusty shield, he turns into Crowned Zamazenta and it has Fighting/Steel type.
Fighting type Pokéball Pokémon: Hitmonlee
View attachment 331789
Returning from the first Super Smash Bros game, Hitmonlee will deliver a deadly kick that has the potential to KO opponents. Hitmonlee also can use a Blaze kick, but it’s a 1 in 5 chances to do so
Fighting Type Pokemon: Breloom

Breloom would jump around the stage with 2 main attacks. His first attack would be a two hit combo, with his arms stretching out in front of him performing two quick mach punchs. His second move would be a spore into sky uppercut combo, with him shaking his head to have spores come out, putting the opponent to sleep, and then uppercutting the opponent straight up. Breloom isn't too relevant but hes cool as hell, and we have scarce gen 3 representation in smash, so the more the merrier.

Additionally, we still need 2 more Olimar/Alph alts so those set of submissions will stay open for a bit longer and close tonight.​
Here is the full list:
  • Hawlucha
  • Buzzwole
  • Zamazenta
  • Hitmonlee
  • Breloom
Please use Google Forms to vote for the Pokémon you want to see

As mentioned, we toss out the previous Pokémon #173 job so we will instead of be including a different one.

Also, based on the above poll, Husain Growlithe will be appearing as a Legend Arceus rep!

Job #173: Submit a Gen 4 Pokemon

Gen 4 kind of lost its representation in Smash 4 so we are going to honor that generation by including a new 4th Gen Pokémon. As always, please detail what kind of Pokémon this is and what moves it does. Otherwise, if it wins, I’ll be knocking at your door asking for more information.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Here are our submissions! We will be using Google Forms for these so make sure to vote!

Here is the full list:
  • Hawlucha
  • Buzzwole
  • Zamazenta
  • Hitmonlee
  • Breloom
Please use Google Forms to vote for the Pokémon you want to see

As mentioned, we toss out the previous Pokémon #173 job so we will instead of be including a different one.

Also, based on the above poll, Husain Growlithe will be appearing as a Legend Arceus rep!

Job #173: Submit a Gen 4 Pokemon

Gen 4 kind of lost its representation in Smash 4 so we are going to honor that generation by including a new 4th Gen Pokémon. As always, please detail what kind of Pokémon this is and what moves it does. Otherwise, if it wins, I’ll be knocking at your door asking for more information.
So this is a new pokemon ball pokemon or a new rep

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Please assume that these are all Poké Ball Pokémon. We aren’t doing anything newcomer related for quite a while.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1632788071647.png

Spiritomb:
A Dark/Ghost type Gen 4 Pokemon made from the souls of 108 wicked people, Spiritomb could be considered one of the most haunting Pokemon ever lorewise. In Smash, Spiritomb will expand the spiritual shroud making up his face and cause the green orbs to rotate, casting Hypnosis to put them to sleep. If there's an opponent nearby that's asleep, he will lunge forwards with a spectral bite in the form of Dream Eater, which does less damage when an opponent is awake, but hits like a truck when asleep.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Job 173:
Tangrowth

Tangrowth will wonder the stage using vine whip and power whip on fighters. Vine whip comes out quickly and does less damage while power whip is slower but more powerful. Both attacks have a very long range on it, some of the longest in the game

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Gen 4 Pokemon

Chatot

Chatot will perch on the summoners head, singing notes that buff the player. giving them enhanced speed and damage. getting to close to the Chatot will cause it to either Peck at the opponent, Dealing damage, or screech, stunning the opponent.

Gen 4 Pokemon:
RHYPERIOR

• When Spawned, he could walk on the stage back and forth, which he can shake the Stage (his quake is lighter than metagross, but faster), doesn't stun, makes fighters trip except the summoner.
  • When he is near player, he uses Smack down on Players, which he throws enemy up and smack it down like Kazuya's Gates of Hell.
  • When he is far from Player, he uses Rock Blast, which he shoots out rock that Stuns the Player after aiming at it. It can't be deflected, but it can be Eaten by Wario and Kirby, which after eating it, they'll get stunned. So better watch what you're gonna do when you see Rhyperior on stage!
  • When you shoot at his with Projectile, de can Deflect it due to his Carapace that in Pokedex Entry says that his Armor can Deflect bullets and Projectiles.
-He can be KOed by Close Combat Attacks.

I nominated him, because he is my favorite Pokemon from Gen 4. Also, he might be cool addition as Assist Pokemon, since an Ground type pokemon can assist Player to deal with Professional Players, who play with Items (there aren't too many of them, but someone can be playing with Items like Pokeballs). Also, he could represent Ground Type in Gen 4 category. He is my Gen 4 Boi.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Lucas Alts:
Due to having similar colors, The duster alt was passed up in favor of Kumatora’s.

King Dedede Alts:
A lot of Dedede alts were submitted which would all be very cool, although we only have 4 slots, so I went with the 4 that have the most connections to Dedede. All of these are alternate forms of Dedede or his puppetmaster, whereas Zero and Magolor have weaker connection with Dedede. Additionally the Shadow Dedede alt doesn't have a post to link to since air's computer is pooped so she just told me about it in a private message to aovid having to format a post.

Olimar/Alph Alts:
President (Olimar Black) GolisoPower GolisoPower
Louie (Olimar Blue) Leadership
D (Alph Purple) Commander_Alph Commander_Alph
Dusty Yellow Alt (Yellow Alph) Leadership
Only 2 Olimar/Alph alts were submitted and they both got in, with the other two being decided by leadership. While it would make sense for Olimar to be the one to get his costume back from brawl, It was given to Alph since Olimar has a greater connection to Louie as well as Alph and Louie's colors being similar, which would make for a less interesting alt.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Only 2 Olimar/Alph alts were submitted
What about my orange cosmonaut skin? Is it because I didn't specify which pilot it went to, or was it just considered "too political"? (if it's the latter I disagree, it's not really endorsing or condemning anything as much as just acknowledging something from history.)

What about my orange cosmonaut skin? Is it because I didn't specify which pilot it went to, or was it just considered "too political"? (if it's the latter I disagree, it's not really endorsing or condemning anything as much as just acknowledging something from history.)
I know, mine didn't got. Maybe because Leadership didn't want Olimar to have a costume,e based on Boss.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
I know, mine didn't got. Maybe because Leadership didn't want Olimar to have a costume,e based on Boss.
Sorry Ya’ll I remember reading these when they were posted, but they completely slipped my mind when compiling them somehow. My mistake, I’ll edit them in later.

also tankman including pictures is greatly appreciated for future alt jobs.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Great work, Krookodilian Krookodilian !
I know we all appreciate the work you do in getting these alts compiled and into the alternate costume database!

I will be closing up shop and showcasing our results!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointsTotal
Hawlucha4 (12)3 (6)119
Buzzwole4 (12)1 (2)216
Hitmonlee03 (6)312
Breloom01 (2)02
Zazamenta1 (3)025

The Fighting/Flying luchador Pokémon, Hawlucha, will fly high in the sky to squash the competition! Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario , you never mentioned what attacks Hawlucha does. Please provide four attacks that Hawlucha is capable of doing in the games within the week or Hawlucha will be dismissed in favor for Buzzwole.

Here are our Gen 4 Submissions!!

Job 173

Birabel

File:400Bibarel.png

A duel normal water type, Birabel will shoot jets of water at its opponents on the stage from afar with its tail, referencing Aqua Tail, and lunge at characters when they get close, referencing Take Down. This will reference both of its types in its moveset.
View attachment 331867
Spiritomb:
A Dark/Ghost type Gen 4 Pokemon made from the souls of 108 wicked people, Spiritomb could be considered one of the most haunting Pokemon ever lorewise. In Smash, Spiritomb will expand the spiritual shroud making up his face and cause the green orbs to rotate, casting Hypnosis to put them to sleep. If there's an opponent nearby that's asleep, he will lunge forwards with a spectral bite in the form of Dream Eater, which does less damage when an opponent is awake, but hits like a truck when asleep.
Gen 4 Pokémon: Rampardos
View attachment 331875
This Pachycepholosaur Pokémon would use Head Smash at the opponents, KOing any opponent with the minimum of 75% damage, but it can only use it at one opponent. It is also used to represent fossil Pokémon in the Pokéball collection.
Job 173:
Tangrowth

Tangrowth will wonder the stage using vine whip and power whip on fighters. Vine whip comes out quickly and does less damage while power whip is slower but more powerful. Both attacks have a very long range on it, some of the longest in the game
Gen 4 Pokemon

Chatot

Chatot will perch on the summoners head, singing notes that buff the player. giving them enhanced speed and damage. getting to close to the Chatot will cause it to either Peck at the opponent, Dealing damage, or screech, stunning the opponent.
Magnezone

Magnezone serves a bumpy hard platform wherever the Pokéball lands. Its magnet hands rise up and down, giving it two extra slants. If water attacks are used on or around it it'll shortwire, damaging anyone on or close to it.
Gen 4 Pokemon:
RHYPERIOR

• When Spawned, he could walk on the stage back and forth, which he can shake the Stage (his quake is lighter than metagross, but faster), doesn't stun, makes fighters trip except the summoner.
  • When he is near player, he uses Smack down on Players, which he throws enemy up and smack it down like Kazuya's Gates of Hell.
  • When he is far from Player, he uses Rock Blast, which he shoots out rock that Stuns the Player after aiming at it. It can't be deflected, but it can be Eaten by Wario and Kirby, which after eating it, they'll get stunned. So better watch what you're gonna do when you see Rhyperior on stage!
  • When you shoot at his with Projectile, de can Deflect it due to his Carapace that in Pokedex Entry says that his Armor can Deflect bullets and Projectiles.
-He can be KOed by Close Combat Attacks.

I nominated him, because he is my favorite Pokemon from Gen 4. Also, he might be cool addition as Assist Pokemon, since an Ground type pokemon can assist Player to deal with Professional Players, who play with Items (there aren't too many of them, but someone can be playing with Items like Pokeballs). Also, he could represent Ground Type in Gen 4 category. He is my Gen 4 Boi.
In list form…
  • Bibarel
  • Spiritomb
  • Rampardos
  • Tangrowth
  • Chatot
  • Magnezone
  • Rhyperior
Go here to vote for which 4th Gen Pokémon you want!

We will be doing two jobs together yet again! You can only submit content for one job so choose wisely.

Job #174: Submit an Unevolved Base Form Pokémon

There is a tendency to include Pokémon that are fully evolved but this isn’t always the case; especially with Pokémon such as Fletchling, the starters, Vulpix, and so on. We will be adding yet another unevolved base form Pokémon such as Rattata or Pidgey. As we just had a 4th Gen job, 4th Gen will not be eligible.

Job #175: Submit a Speedo-Legendary Fully Evolved Dragon Pokemon

Sadly, these ones are hardly ever included. Examples includes:
  • Dragonite
  • Tyranitar (Enemy in Smash Dungeon but eligible)
  • Salamence
  • Hydreigon
  • Goodra
  • Kombo-o
In addition, while it is my favorite Pokémon ever, Garchomp is ineligible.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Hawlucha's attacks are:

Flying Cross Chop - lifted from Flying Man
Somersault Kick - lifted from Flying Man
Glide - Hawlucha glides about while pecking with it's beak. Small (albeit lingering) hitbox but great power.
Bounce - flies into the sky and lands with an explosion like the Hotocate Bomb. Only move directly based on a Pokémon move.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Job 174:
1632874253651.png

Galarian Farfetch'd:
The pre-evolved form of Sirfetch'd, Galarian Farfetch'd uses a larger leek than its Kantonian form. With this, he functions like a Pokemon version of Lyn, sharpening his leek and using Leaf Blade to slash through a random opponent on-screen.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
First of all, isn’t Dragapult in already?
Second of all, the voting link doesn’t work
Pokémon job will be for later

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
First of all, isn’t Dragapult in already?
Second of all, the voting link doesn’t work
Pokémon job will be for later
Thanks fpr the heads up. I was posting this up and got distracted and then plumb forgot. I will be adding this in.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Job 174: Venipede (Bug/Poison)
1632879341395.png

When summoned, Venipede will perform Venoshock, unleashing a fountain of toxic venom all around it in a general radius, which will poison opponents that come in contact with it. After a set amount of time, it'll stop performing the move, then leave.

I went with Venipede cuz I think it's a pretty overlooked Pokemon with a pretty simple yet sick design. Not to mention I thought we could use more gen 5 mon.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 175

Goodra

Goodra would be pretty large and would be slow, Goodra would leave a trail of Slowing goo behind it. and all of it's attack slow down opponents.

Goodra has 3 moves that it can use.

Aqua Tail: Goodra slaps an opponent with it's tail
Dragon Pulse: Goodra shoots a Laser at an enemy
Dragon's Breath: Goodra shoots a damaging mist out of it's mouth.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
1632881746533.png

Litwick

The Candle Pokemon with a dual typing of Ghost and Fire and an unevolved version of Lampent and Chandelure.

Unique to Litwick themselves instead of inflicting damage directly they instead uses the move Will-O-Wisp in which Litwick will summon 3 sinister, bluish white flame that target locked the enemy and inflict a burning effect, it last much longer. In addition, if the enemy walk close to them they will get hurt by its flame.​

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Job 175

Diglett pops out of it's ball and starts to burrow around the stage. It pops out randomly underneath other players, knocking them into the air. Diglett also can place pitfalls(marked by a small change on the ground) and rarely will use earthquake, which causes damage to players around Digletts area.

JOB 174:
Wooloo (Gen 8)

When summoned, it uses headbutt to knockback enemies with Moderate Damage, but bigger knockback when its close to Fighter. It sometimes acts like Mr. Saturn that you can throw it or kick it on enemy. When it's not touched, it walks on stage for his business.
(This Pokeball Pokemon can act as Lethal Joke Pokemon).

JOB 175:
Kommo-o (Gen 7)

When summoned, it uses Dragon Tail to swipe the Enemies out of your way. When you're closer to Him, he can do Drain Punch that drains the Enemy's Health (Watch out! He can accidentally KO you). When you're far from Him, he can Clanging Scales to shoot his Scales at enemies with huge damage if we count every scale.

I'll nominate them, because those are my ideas for Pokeball Pokemon. They're very cool and they have potential to be Assisting Pokemon.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
JOB 174:
Wooloo (Gen 8)

When summoned, it uses headbutt to knockback enemies with Moderate Damage, but bigger knockback when its close to Fighter. It sometimes acts like Mr. Saturn that you can throw it or kick it on enemy. When it's not touched, it walks on stage for his business.
(This Pokeball Pokemon can act as Lethal Joke Pokemon).

JOB 175:
Kommo-o (Gen 7)

When summoned, it uses Dragon Tail to swipe the Enemies out of your way. When you're closer to Him, he can do Drain Punch that drains the Enemy's Health (Watch out! He can accidentally KO you). When you're far from Him, he can Clanging Scales to shoot his Scales at enemies with huge damage if we count every scale.

I'll nominate them, because those are my ideas for Pokeball Pokemon. They're very cool and they have potential to be Assisting Pokemon.
Just pick one.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Hey! Who removed Indie game Spirits from Super Smash Bros Infinite wiki?
Tell me who?
The other spirit page was getting too laggy to add more spirits too, so we seprated it into first party other, third party other, and indie other. I believe airConditioner airConditioner did the first and third party pages on the wiki, but nobody has gotten around to doing the indie page yet. At least personally, and I know this goes for other members of the leadership, its a rather busy time in our personal lives, so please understand if the wiki gets a little out of date. In Terms of spirits, we at least strive to keep the spirit sheet updated: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cia77BKwXKIiTkXGEGxP5N4dK4GOlg1HE9nYAwFwTkc/edit#gid=0

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Working on the wikia is entirely a volunteer effort and by no means dk I expect anyone, even the leadership team, to contribute. It should be expected that content would be backlogged based on how much stuff is submitted. We all have personal lives with some of us having jobs or school. Just something to keep in mind regarding thus project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom