• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Damn, that's a lot of indie games for candidates. Are we really gonna add another one that even though we got Reimu? I mean, yeah, I'd be down for Shovel Knight or the Impostor, but I'd be worried about the Smash community complaining about "One-Man Wonder-Characters" or whatever derogatory term they'll make up oversaturating the roster.

Anyways: at first, Dead Cells felt a little...random to me, but looking into it, I can understand why he was suggested. Freddy has the bolstered appeal of being a horror game character which, while already being covered by Jill and Leon, still wouldn't hurt to add more. Shovel Knight is pretty fun, and with all the Assist Trophy promotions the series has seen in the past, I wouldn't put it past them to promote Shovel Knight as well. Impostor Amogus would no doubt feel fun, but then again, people would start riots over him being a "shill pick" due to its popularity, as well as how the game is currently in what I'd like to call the "Mid-10's Undertale Phase". Speaking of Undertale, Frisk seems like a perfectly logical choice after Sans's Mii Costume. The usage of the Souls in the boss battles would make for good Specials. Hat Kid, I've heard great things about A Hat In Time, and should really get around to playing that soon.

Anyways, moving onto the AAA side of things, Fortnite, while contributing an awful lot to the Battle Royale genre, would still be extremely divisive considering its reputation, so I'm not sure what to say about Jonesy. I already said my piece on Doom Slayer. Rash seems to have a lot of appeal to him due to how Battletoads was essentially the game that put Rareware on the map way back when. Also their arcade game kicks ass. If we're gonna get another Rareware character, arguably the Battletoads are the best option. It never dawned on me about The Sims, either, simulation games like that were never in my line of thought until now. The Sims sound pretty fun. Bubsy would be pretty divisive too, though probably not too divisive thanks to the first two games being considered "cult-classics" at the time. I'm curious about Booker and Elizabeth, though. On the one hand, Big Daddy seems like a good Bioshock candidate, but on the other hand he's already in PSASBR. Though from the looks of it they seem like the "Kazuya" to the Big Daddy's Heihachi here. I used to play a metric TON of Plants Vs. Zombies. The plants and zombies were quirky, the map gimmicks were fun, and honestly, I could see this being an EA rep even more so than the Sims.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Seriously though - wouldn't it make more sense for this reveal to be more low key? Where we dump the "character we want but everyone else doesn't"? The characters who won't sell copies by any means but need to be revealed either way?

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Something I will note regarding the indie submissions is that while indie/doujin works are already represented with Reimu, Touhou is still A: largely Japan-centered, and B: Much older than a lot of the notable indies, most of which debuted in the mid/late-2010's indie boom. Adding a newer character like Shovel Knight or the Beheaded would cover both Western indies and the recent surge of the indie market, allowing us to cover most of the major bases.

For Shovel Knight specifically, I'll also note that by the time of Infinite's release, he'll have about 3-8 titles, depending on how you count them. There's the base game, followed by three more campaigns that are also purchasable separately, and the Showdown spinoff. While those five can be bought together, there's also Pocket Dungeon and Shovel Knight Dig, which are looking to be completely separate titles.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
While this reveal will be on twitter, Steve, arguably the biggest reveal of Ultimate, wasn’t even revealed at an event, so I dont think we should purposefully aim for a lesser character or something along those lines.
Yet Steve still made Twitter break, so...

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
I think Frisk would be perfect to be honest. Undertale also takes notes from Touhou which we voted in and of course, EarthBound which has not one but TWO characters already in Smash.

I know we have a Sans costume but uh... by any chance could we make it DLC again if Frisk gets in... so you know, Sans' spirit battle can be Ness?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Damn, that's a lot of indie games for candidates. Are we really gonna add another one that even though we got Reimu? I mean, yeah, I'd be down for Shovel Knight or the Impostor, but I'd be worried about the Smash community complaining about "One-Man Wonder-Characters" or whatever derogatory term they'll make up oversaturating the roster.
most of these indies won't be "one hits" by the time Infinite releases. Deltarune and Silksong, for example will have released for sure.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I think Sans has the best chance of being a good rep, he has the cultural appeal that a iconic character has (let's face it when you think of Undertale you think of Sans not Frisk) the most potential in a moveset (a fighter that ignores invincibility frames but cant take a few hits) and is popular on the internet without being oversaturated, he's video game Shrek or Kamina basically.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
While this reveal will be on twitter, Steve, arguably the biggest reveal of Ultimate, wasn’t even revealed at an event, so I dont think we should purposefully aim for a lesser character or something along those lines.
To be fair, Steve was also released in an abnormal situation, seeing as COVID was still at large at the time. Granted, we can't say for sure if Steve would or wouldn't have been revealed on his own without COVID, but it's still something to keep in mind

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Okay, how about this: since this is meant to be a Twitter, we vote for the character(s) that are most likely to make them enraged. Because let's be real, Twitter has nothing positive ever happening there...
The Minecraft inclusion probably tone done the hate crowd for the series.. for a brief time sees Dream's shenanigans, we could do that to Fortnite too. Afterall Twitter is more vocal about their opinion and Jonesy is basically in the same place as Steve right now, being a meme pick.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
part of the thing i have with frisk is that i have a very narrow vision for them in smash. my moveset is "ideal" frisk, and anything that strays too far from it would be something I dislike. I wouldn't like if they were forced to be pacifist or genocide, that kinda goes against the point of Undertale.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of our Master Class Spirit Submission for a Franchise that doesn`t have one yet!! We will be including the top two submissions due to the relatively small numbers we received in this past job. Thank you to everyone who submitted content!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Mappy (Mappy)4 (12)0012
Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy)1 (3)02 (2)4
Briggs (Golden Sun)3 (9)2 (4)2 (2)15
Shopkeeper Magalor (Kirby)1 (3)6 (12)1 (1)16
Cid (Final Fantasy)02 (4)4 (4)8

That being said Briggs from Golden Sun and Shopkeeper Magalor from Kirby will be joining the ranks of Master Spirits!

You can view the winning submissions here:

While Golden Sun and other new universes (Style Savvy, the Mysterious Murasame Castle, Crash Bandicoot, Resident Evil, and Touhou Project) introduced in Infinite aren't listed among the universes without a Master Spirit, I'm going to assume they are eligible.

-
ImageNameFacilityOriginAcquisitionFacility Music
Briggs​
Pirate Ship​
Golden Sun: the Lost Age
Spirit Battle (Wishing Stars)​

Briggs, the leader of the Champa Pirates that ravage the coastal lands of the Great Eastern Sea, heads a new type of facility: the Pirate Ship. Before becoming a dreaded pirate, he was a prodigious fisherman who was known for his work ethic and... cowardice. However, with the loss of the Elemental Stars, the waters around Champa began to warm up, causing the town to lose its main source of food and income. Briggs became the captain of the pirates who stole to sustain their town. He is fought as a boss encounter by Felix and his party. 30 years later, his son Eoleo joins Matthew's party to stop the Grave Eclipse.

Briggs should be the Master Spirit for the Golden Sun series as he is a major NPC (and a boss) in 2 of the three games. His exploits directly impact both of these games. Because of his shenanigans as a pirate, the player is able to recruit two party members associated with Briggs in some way - Piers (a sailor mistaken for one of Briggs's party) in the Lost Age and Eoleo (Briggs's son and the Prince of Champa who is slated for execution) in Dark Dawn. He also leads the player to the Forge of Ankohl, which is able to create both powerful weapons and plot important items. In Dark Dawn, he defends Matthew's party from monsters of the Eclipse - thus giving them the route to escape it and find an end to the Eclipse. Clearly, despite not being part of the party in his appearances, he is an important NPC whose influence directly benefits the player and the party.

The Pirate Ship is a new facility that factors directly into the Wishing Stars mode. As stated before, in order to craft these precious Wishing Stars, you will need some shards. But... what if you don't feel like collecting shards the hard way? What if you could just... get them another way? This is where Mr. Briggs of Champa comes in - he'll go plundering with his crew to get you what you need. For a price of course. So to reiterate, for a certain price and perhaps some additions to his crew, Briggs will go searching for some Wish Shards for you, the player. Certain types of spirits will affect the chance that Briggs will return with specific type of Shard. As a little bonus, spirits who work as crewmates will gain a little bit of experience, though not as much as Doc Louis's gym. These explorations will take around 30 minutes (for less pay and lower ranking spirits) to an hour (higher pay and high ranking spirits) to complete. Here's a tentative list of what Briggs will accept - the greater pay and the better the crewmate, the likelier he will come back with the spoils.

Pay / SpiritBriggs' Plundering Chance
100G5% of at least one Shard
250G12.5% of at least one Shard
400G25% of at least one Shard
1000G50% of at least one Shard
1250G75% of at least one Shard
1800G100% of at least two Shards
Attack SpiritsHigher chance of Red and Purple Wish Shards
Shield SpiritsHigher chance of Blue and White Wish Shards
Grab SpiritsHigher chance of Green and Pink Wish Shards
Neutral SpiritsHigher chance of Yellow and Black Wish Shards
No spirit givenMaximum of 2 Shards
Novice spirit givenMaximum of 3 Shards
Advanced spirit givenMaximum of 4 Shards
Ace spirit givenMaximum of 5 Shards
Legend spirit givenMaximum of 6 Shards

Briggs (Golden Sun: the Lost Age)
Type: Master
  • Puppet Fighter: Snake (Purple), Impa (Green) x2
  • Stage: Pirate Ship
  • Music Track: Fighting on Deck
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Killing Edge [Snake]
    • The enemy is easily distracted by items
    • Health Recovery [Snake]
Master Spirit: Shopkeeper Magolor
ImageNameFacilityOriginAcquisitionFacility Music
View attachment 325990
Shopkeeper Magolor​
Magolor's Shoppe​
Team Kirby Clash Deluxe​
Spirit Battle​
Max Happy Town!!​

Hailing from Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, Shopkeeper Magolor is a merchant who sells you pieces of armor and weapon for four different classes, with the later tiers of equipment referencing other Kirby character in some really nice pieces of fan service. While in canon he sells weapons and armor, the Sheldon spirit already sells weapons, and the Anna spirit already sells armored spirits, so Shopkeeper Magolor will have to go own a different avenue. As shown in his spirit art, Shopkeeper Magolor also has an association with gem apples, even being referenced in Magolor's dream friend moveset in Kirby Star Allies. To expand on this connection, Shopkeeper Magolor will sell fruit and gem related spirits. The list of spirits available at his shoppe include (but not necessarily limited to):
  • Xananab
  • Diancie
  • Piantas
  • Super Happy Tree
  • Whispy Woods
  • Appletun
  • Bonus Fruit
  • Double Cherry
  • Core Crystal
  • Golden Eggs
  • Winged Strawberry
  • King Boo (Luigi's Mansion)
  • Crystal Man
  • Warden
  • Sableye
  • Uncle Rupee
  • Krystal
  • Shion Uzuki
  • Gebel
  • Team Kirby
Luckily for me, I already made a spirit battle for Shopkeeper Magolor back during the Kirby spirit period, so I don't have to make another one. Kirby is one of Nintendo's biggest franchises, and is now one of the series with the most spirits, so its odd that Kirby is lacking a master spirit. Shopkeeper Magolor makes perfect sense for another Merchant spirit and is able to sell spirits not covered by the other merchants. so vote for greedy cat orb thing
We will continue to discuss our next newcomer which is a western-based character but we will be also using this time to focus on the last half of the Twitter announcement...

Job #148: Super Smash Bros. Infinitational plus Smash Infinite World Tour
Back when we were cramped in our houses, confined to masks, forced to be separated, and when events as big as the Olympics or as small as a three person pool party at Jan`s. But in the realm of Infinite, we don`t need to worry about COVID...or swine flu...or bird flu...or SARS...or parakeet flu, gopher flu, amoeba flu or any other kind of flue derived from an animal or really.,..any kind of sickness or pandemic cause, by the time Infinite rolls out, we would have eliminated any sickness, figured out climate change, invented hovercars, and every home has a robotic maid and a talking dog with treadmills hovering next to houses built on long poles that stretch high into the sky. In this stellar and hard to believe environment, we get the pleasure of seeing Sakurai announce an upcoming event for Smash Infinite...

The Super Smash Bros. Infinitational

This will be an invitational event televised on Twitter where professional Smash players will come onto the stage to partake in a tournament. The winner will get free swag including a limited edition copy of Infinite, every upcoming Amiibo, and a chance to face against Sakurai in a final bout following the outcome of the tournament. So...what will we do?

We will be submitting a Professional Smasher who will participate in the tournament. While we intent to include mostly Ultimate players, we also intend to invite professional Melee players. And, yes, while we did fix viruses, we also fixed the professional scene. There aren`t anymore bad people....we kicked them out. The former Smashers who were outed last summer for various allegations are obviously not eligible. This includes those like Cinnpie, Keitaro, and Captain Zack. While the discussion is still on-going, we are also marking ZeRo ineligible. Nairo and Leffen are a-OK. Bascially, no one on the SSBwiki Banned Smasher list. The Professional Smasher MUST be a smasher of note which means they need to have a consistent track record for wins with good placements on tournaments. Having a SSBWiki page also helps. The Leadership team can remove a submission.

When submitting, please indicate:
  • the name of the Smasher​
  • What game they play (ultimate or Melee)​
  • Who their main is​
Additionally, we will also be having the Smash Infinite World Tour which will be a multidate event hosted in cities within a number of countries. It will be composed of regional tournaments as well as chances to play Infinite. We will focus on this event within a few days and will pick the countries and relevant cities that will host the world tour and, if we can, maybe even venues.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Job 148:

Marss:

1628823612239.png

A Smash Ultimate player, Marss is considered the best Zero Suit Samus player on the globe, as well as one of the best Mega Man and Ike players on the planet. In Ultimate, his main is, of course, Zero Suit Samus, however other characters include Mega Man, Snake, Captain Falcon, and at one point Ike.

In the Smash Infinitational, Marss would still play as Zero Suit Samus for a lot of his matches, but he would spend some matches learning how to play as Officer Howard on the fly, and on the rare occasion Leon.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Pro Player submission: Deep Leffen
Deep Leffen Bot on Twitter: "Some days my hitboxes feel more like  hurtboxes.… "

In the early 2020's, a way was discovered to make AI into real people. The first and only AI materialized in this was was Deep Leffen, a facemile of the pro player Leffen built from his twitter posts. DL is incredibly powerful, and has invented "leff time", a revolutionary way of viewing time. he mains ness in Ultimate and Banjo Kong in Melee.

For more information on Deep Leffen, here is his page on the deep leffen wiki

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
part of the thing i have with frisk is that i have a very narrow vision for them in smash. my moveset is "ideal" frisk, and anything that strays too far from it would be something I dislike. I wouldn't like if they were forced to be pacifist or genocide, that kinda goes against the point of Undertale.
Well let's just hope they win because boy do I have a concept.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Reminder that discussion regarding our newcomer will be winding down in a few hours. If you want to try to get more last minute support or have other things to mention before hand, now is the time.

Also PeridotGX PeridotGX , your Deep Leffen leveled up and evolved into plain old Leffen.

The Leadership Team decided to accept the Deep Leffen submission without the Deep and just accept Leffen.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Let me make 9 cases for Bubsy, like a cat's 9 lives.

1. We can write one-liners for Bubsy like Snake's Codecs
2. We can finally put this song in a game where it almost thematically fits
3. Bubsy would get a strong reaction from and surprise everyone
4. Bubsy is, like him or not, iconic. Almost every gamer in the West knows Bubsy
5. With Bubsy's cartoony style, there's a lot of fun ways to do a trailer
6. Having Bubsy officially appear alongside Mario, Sonic, Crash, and Pac-Man would be amazing after the snarky adverts of many years ago
7. Bubsy is almost completely unknown in Japan, so having a fun obscure character for Japanese fans to research like the West with Marth would be great!
8. Bubsy is a slippery, non-durable character which could be a really interesting playstyle.
9. What could possibly go wrong?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Reminder that discussion regarding our newcomer will be winding down in a few hours. If you want to try to get more last minute support or have other things to mention before hand, now is the time.

Also PeridotGX PeridotGX , your Deep Legendaries leveled up and evolved into plain old Leffen.

The Leadership Team decided to accept the Deep Leffen submission without the Deep and just accept Leffen.
Makes sense. I love Big Leff, but the Swede Swapper might be a tad controversial for Nintendo.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Epic competitive Smasher: Enter Yonni!

Screenshot_20210813-131712_Chrome.jpg

Yonni the iconic Steve player, formerly played characters like Pac-Man. Vote him in man! He's the epicest!

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m pretty surprised by all of the indie submissions but I do think it’s indicative of the desire of Smash fans to see an indie rep included. I was expecting to get submissions such as Chief, Maxwell, Prince of Persia, etc. Not that any of them are bad. As for the submissions, I do have various concerns about some of them like how they could be incorporated or why should they be made playable. Call me a purist but I do believe in the concept of “deserveability”; the often criticized concept that one character technically “deserves” to be included over one that is, perhaps, not iconic, marketable, or realizable as other characters.

Anyone else want to share their thoughts and feelings about the submissions before we proceed to the voting phase?

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
I’m pretty surprised by all of the indie submissions but I do think it’s indicative of the desire of Smash fans to see an indie rep included. I was expecting to get submissions such as Chief, Maxwell, Prince of Persia, etc. Not that any of them are bad. As for the submissions, I do have various concerns about some of them like how they could be incorporated or why should they be made playable. Call me a purist but I do believe in the concept of “deserveability”; the often criticized concept that one character technically “deserves” to be included over one that is, perhaps, not iconic, marketable, or realizable as other characters.

Anyone else want to share their thoughts and feelings about the submissions before we proceed to the voting phase?
I think when it comes to being the "first" of something to Smash, it feels like it's gotta be a true iconic of whatever it's the first of. With that in mind, I think a lot of people can say Ryu was the best choice for the first fighting game character, Cloud was the best character to rep Final Fantasy and (although their status is up for debate), Steve being the best first indie character. So I can understand that ideally, someone like an Undertale character or Shovel Knight would make more sense over like the protag from Blasphemous or something.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
"Deservedness", IMO, should exist within a vacuum of a series. Choosing Shovel Knight over Specter Knight to represent his series makes sense. Choosing Shovel Knight over, let's say Hat Kid, to represent indie history or whatever when you feel Hat Kid has more potential as a fighter does not - because by that logic we may as well just put in Meat Boy or some random 2000s flash game.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Pro Player submission: Hard DK

Okay, this one requires some explanation. In January of 2019, popular gaming YouTuber Alpharad submitted a video where he and two other friends played Super Mario Party, with the fourth player being a very hard Donkey Kong CPU, called "very hard DK"-which eventually got a sequel video, titled "very harder DK". Well, one day, Alpharad bought a twelve dollar toy-a Donkey Kong amiibo-popped it into Smash Ultimate, fed it a crapton of spirits, and trained it. It quickly became an extremely strong amiibo, one which has taken out several top-level players before. What Hard DK lacks in microspacing, neutral, a sense of human consciousness, and other competitive jargon, he makes up for in mindgames, mixups, and insane damage output. Having an amiibo be in the same bracket as people like Leffen or Marss would be both unexpected and hillarious, especially if he manages to take some games off of these dudes.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Pro Player submission: Hard DK

Okay, this one requires some explanation. In January of 2019, popular gaming YouTuber Alpharad submitted a video where he and two other friends played Super Mario Party, with the fourth player being a very hard Donkey Kong CPU, called "very hard DK"-which eventually got a sequel video, titled "very harder DK". Well, one day, Alpharad bought a twelve dollar toy-a Donkey Kong amiibo-popped it into Smash Ultimate, fed it a crapton of spirits, and trained it. It quickly became an extremely strong amiibo, one which has taken out several top-level players before. What Hard DK lacks in microspacing, neutral, a sense of human consciousness, and other competitive jargon, he makes up for in mindgames, mixups, and insane damage output. Having an amiibo be in the same bracket as people like Leffen or Marss would be both unexpected and hillarious, especially if he manages to take some games off of these dudes.
Would Hard DK even be able to function with the changes we've made to DK?

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Western Third Party Voting
Vote Here!!!
We got not only a lot of newer characters for this prompt, but also a lot of indie characters, so whoever gets in will be quite unique from the rest of our cast, more so than just being a western rep.

Jonesy from Fortnite cashregister9 cashregister9
Doomslayer from Doom GolisoPower GolisoPower
Freddy Fazbear from Five Nights at Freddy`s Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
The Knight from Hollow Knight Paraster Paraster
Crazy Dave from Plants vs Zombies Krookodilian Krookodilian
Imposter from Among Us Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide
Frisk from Undertale PeridotGX PeridotGX
Booker de Witt and Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite Jomosensual Jomosensual
Hat Kid from A Hat in Time C chocolatejr9
Ahri from League of Legends warpenguin55 warpenguin55
The Behdeaded from Dead Cells Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
Rash from Battletoads Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto
Bubsy from Bubsy Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Shovel Knight from Shovel Knight SharkLord SharkLord
The Sim from The Sims Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

Thank you to everyone who submitted! usually I have an idea of who I think will do well for each fighter prompt, but I'm really unsure for this one so I'm looking forward to see where the votes end up. May the best fighter win!

Tournament nominations will end later tonight, and voting for the Western Fighter will close tomorrow afternoon.​

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
YYour missing
Western Third Party Voting
Vote Here!!!
We got not only a lot of newer characters for this prompt, but also a lot of indie characters, so whoever gets in will be quite unique from the rest of our cast, more so than just being a western rep.

Jonesy from Fortnite cashregister9 cashregister9
Doomslayer from Doom GolisoPower GolisoPower
Freddy Fazbear from Five Nights at Freddy`s Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
The Knight from Hollow Knight Paraster Paraster
Crazy Dave from Plants vs Zombies Krookodilian Krookodilian
Imposter from Among Us Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide
Frisk from Undertale PeridotGX PeridotGX
Booker de Witt and Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite Jomosensual Jomosensual
Hat Kid from A Hat in Time C chocolatejr9
Ahri from League of Legends warpenguin55 warpenguin55
The Behdeaded from Dead Cells Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
Rash from Battletoads Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto
Bubsy from Bubsy Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Shovel Knight from Shovel Knight SharkLord SharkLord
The Sim from The Sims Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

Thank you to everyone who submitted! usually I have an idea of who I think will do well for each fighter prompt, but I'm really unsure for this one so I'm looking forward to see where the votes end up. May the best fighter win!

Tournament nominations will end later tonight, and voting for the Western Fighter will close tomorrow afternoon.​
Your missing Sans

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Voting will continue for our newcomer. We also had several Professional Smashers submit but not enough to fill the desired quota so we will continue to allow more submissions until tomorrow evening. Now, I know that I never specified how many entries we are accepting and that’s particularly my own fault. We will be having 13-15 entries total for the invitational. We If we don’t get enough, then we will leave it up to the Leadership Team.

For my submission, I’m going toe easy route and submitting:

MK Leo
Ultimate player
Main: :ultjoker:

One thing we do need to do with the Infinitational is decide which characters will be playable as not all of them will be. That will be a job for another time. I do want to shuffle us along to our next job which pertains to the Smash Infinite World Tour…

Job #148: Submit a Country which will host a Smash Infinite World Tour Tournament

We will be submitting counties to include in our roster of locations that will host a Smash Infinite World Tour. These countries should be a location where 1) Smash is availiable (so no North Korea), 2) an actual country (and I’m not talking about mad up ones or ones that is a flotilla on the sea) and 3) can support a Smash scene. Each world tour will appear on different days and will be featured on Twitter via Sakurai’s account as well as the Smash Infinite account and regional Nintendo accounts.

We will automatically include these three locations:
  • United States​
  • Japan​
  • United Kingdom​
When submitting, please provide the following content:

• Name of the country
  • One potential city to host the world tour
  • In the case a country is submitted that is questionable, you may need to state your reasoning why you included it and defend your position.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Smash Pro Invitation

Dabuz - :ultolimar::ultrosalina:
I don't have much to say about him, I just like watching him play in tournament using some of the most technical character in the game, he's just so good at making you feel like you are on the edge of your seat. He probably will uses Rosalina in this tournament since that is his main in Ultimate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom