• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which Rayman stage should we include?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GolisoPower

Smash Master
MORPHO KNIGHT
1704594052176.png
Morpho Knight is a mysterious figure from the Kirby universe who serves as an Akuma-style hidden boss. He first appears in Star Allies as a surprise boss in the Guest Stars mode of the game before reappearing in Forgotten Land as a boss in the extra level, Isolated Isles of Forgo Dreams.

Why Morpho Knight?
Morpho Knight was a surprising inclusion to the Kirby universe back in Star Allies and is remembered as a surprisingly difficult battle for a game known for its easy of completion like Kirby, and just when they thought Star Allies would be his only appearance, his reappearance in Forgotten Land solidified his status as a recurring figure.

How Would He Play?
Unlike his host Galacta Knight, Morpho Knight would be extremely different from both him and Meta Knight, retaining a few of his compatriot Knights' signature moves while throwing a few moves of his own, including projections of Forgotten Land's antagonist as a strange projectile and resorting to dual-wielding like in Star Allies, already a few abilities to make him stand out as a semi-clone.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
LABOBOT
View attachment 382635

(Imagine this robot but made entirely made of cardboard and strings)

Labobot is a wholly unique character representing Nintendo Labo, a line of toys-to-life games with accessories entirely made of cardboard. The line-up consisted of four "Toy-Con" sets: the Variety Kit, the VR Kit, the Vehicle Kit, and the Giant Robot Kit pictured above.

Why Labobot?
Nintendo has been no stranger to weird gaming accessories in the industry, from the Power Pad to the Super Scope to even one of the playable fighters R.O.B., and Nintendo Labo was no exception. It certainly stood out from other games like 1-2-Switch in the sense that Nintendo Labo pushed the limits of what the Nintendo Joy-Cons could do, using stickers to take advantage of IR Scanners to translate into actions in the game and using the motion controls in some instances to control the player entity in the games. Say what you will about it being made of cardboard but it was certainly a programming marvel to behold. In fact, the VR Kit is compatible with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, showcasing a history that sets it apart from many other franchises in the roster.

How Would They Play?
While I believe a lot of its moveset would be based on the Giant Robot Kit, it would be a travesty to not include some references to the other Toy-Cons in this game, ranging from motorcycles to houses to even modifying its attacks in the Toy-Con Garage. His playstyle would be the "armored punch fighter" that characters like Marisa from Street Fighter 6 and Juggernaut from Marvel vs. Capcom 2 would fill, with a few cues from characters like Z Broly from Dragon Ball FighterZ and Gigas from Tekken.
But which character would be the parent character? That was the purpose of this submission to create a psuedo/sem-clone. I like the submission as it is but it is not keeping inline with the submission guidelines that I detailed.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
But which character would be the parent character? That was the purpose of this submission to create a psuedo/sem-clone. I like the submission as it is but it is not keeping inline with the submission guidelines that I detailed.
...ah, shoot. Well...gimme a moment to change that real quick.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I changed the requirements of the submissions. I originally was expecting submissions to be alternative versions of established characters but I decided to backtrack on that to allow for more creativity. We will do a job like that later down the road I think.

I changed it to:

You may submit a character that is a semi/pseudo/near-clone of an established character and can be an alternative version of that character OR an entirely different character (i.e. Isabelle) with that franchise.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I changed the requirements of the submissions. I originally was expecting submissions to be alternative versions of established characters but I decided to backtrack on that to allow for more creativity. We will do a job like that later down the road I think.

I changed it to:

You may submit a character that is a semi/pseudo/near-clone of an established character and can be an alternative version of that character OR an entirely different character (i.e. Isabelle) with that franchise.
MORPHO KNIGHT
View attachment 382637
Morpho Knight is a mysterious figure from the Kirby universe who serves as an Akuma-style hidden boss. He first appears in Star Allies as a surprise boss in the Guest Stars mode of the game before reappearing in Forgotten Land as a boss in the extra level, Isolated Isles of Forgo Dreams.

Why Morpho Knight?
Morpho Knight was a surprising inclusion to the Kirby universe back in Star Allies and is remembered as a surprisingly difficult battle for a game known for its easy of completion like Kirby, and just when they thought Star Allies would be his only appearance, his reappearance in Forgotten Land solidified his status as a recurring figure.

How Would He Play?
Unlike his host Galacta Knight, Morpho Knight would be extremely different from both him and Meta Knight, retaining a few of his compatriot Knights' signature moves while throwing a few moves of his own, including projections of Forgotten Land's antagonist as a strange projectile and resorting to dual-wielding like in Star Allies, already a few abilities to make him stand out as a semi-clone.
Got a new one.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Doc Louis (Punch-Out)

Doc Louis is Little Mac's Trainer and a boxer in his own right

Doc Louis is a fan favorite character and would be a fun addition to a game representing an underrepresented franchise

In terms of Gameplay would be a heavier little mac but could have his own unique flair and moves.

sal ig

Smash Apprentice
Newcomer submission -
Koopa kid (Mario)
EXhiwSYWAAADECY.png

Koopa kid would be the semi echo of bowser jr.

Koopa kid was bowser jr. before bowser jr. ever appeared but has fallen out of relevancy nowadays but with this simple addition into infinite beyonds roster it would both be a fun addition and also an easier one to implement

Koopa kid would be slightly faster in the ground but slower in the air and in addition would lose some ability to survive by being lighter this is for the fact that he would actually stand with his legs instead of being on the clown car

moves that would stay the same with some slight animation changes-
neutral air - koopa kid would also spin around in this animation using the gloves present in bowser jrs. nair aswell
up air - koopa kid would do the same action as bowser jr. using the hammer that he uses
down air - the move would function the same except koopa kid would pull the drill out instead of the drill coming out of the clown car
jab - instead of being the clown car using the boxing gloves koopa kid would just put them on and start trowing punches
side b - koopa kid would go foward but instead of being on the clown car he would use this bug car (the legs on the car would be replaced with wheels)
1b620bee7a19687825a69c585496014a0a59cb58r1-920-1024v2_00.jpg

down b - down b would function the same as the original but he would instead throw a bob-omb instead of a mecha koopa
neutral b - koopa kid would use the cannon blaster roy uses in nsmb wii to shoot the cannonball
00ed1ad25c5763bd09c1d19ce270e162.jpg

different moves -
up smash - instead of using the clown car koopa kid would jump upwards and use his horns to hit players above him
foward air - koopa kid would also be slightly inpired by bowsers moveset so he would do bowsers foward air where he swings his claws fowards
back air - koopa kid would use his shell and do bowsers back air from melle and brawl where he attacks opponents with his shell using the spikes on it
foward smash - koopa kid would summon a chain chomp to chomp fowards once hitting opponents in range
down smash - koopa kid would use his shell to spin around in place being a multi hit
dash attack - koopa kid would throw himself fowards headbutting the opponent in the process
foward, up and down tilt - these are all grouped together because they would be bowsers tilts
up b - koopa kid would have a teleport that goes medium height inspired by the gimmick of the board eternal star in the first mario party

Final smash -
Bowsers parade
this would be a cinematic final smash where the opponents caught by koopa kid in the use of it would be put in a cutscene where the bowser parade is starting from the iconic mario party 2 board bowser land
the parade would start and the characters would start running but the parade catches up to them hitting them at big speed sending them far while you can see koopa kid in the end of the cutscene laughing at the unfortunate victims of the parade

Last edited:

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman

Toon Zelda
Toon Zelda is the Princess of New Hyrule who possesses the Sacred Power of the Spirits in Spirit Tracks. She would be the semi-clone/alternate version for Zelda in Smash. Ironically enough, She was actually considered to be a fighter at one point for Brawl but this could be her chance to make it in.

She would basically act as a slightly smaller version of Zelda but since she's a ghost in Spirit Tracks. She could have an unique move where she can possesses an Phantom Arm and briefly fight as one like her moveset in Hyrule Warriors. A unique ghost fighter would be neat to be play as.

Last edited:

keleyeemoh

Smash Apprentice
Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)

Tom_Nook.png

Ever since Animal Crossing: New Horizons catapulted the series into one of Nintendo's most popular in 2020, I've felt that it deserved more representation in Smash. In the last round of submissions, I supported KK Slider because of how differently he would have played from Villager and Isabelle, but for this round, who better than Tom Nook? He has been the most prominent non-player character since the beginning of the franchise up until the introduction of Isabelle in New Leaf, and could in a way be considered to be the "main boss" of the franchise. (Although I think his evilness is overblown on the internet - try to find someone who lets you pay off your home on your own schedule with no interest in real life!)

As for how he'd play, I see him using many of the same moves as Villager and Isabelle, but with added mechanics revolving around bells. For instance, he can still pocket projectiles and items, but instead of throwing them back, he will instantly exchange them for a bag of bells. The size and power of this bag will correlate to what he has pocketed, so more common or weaker things will result in a small bag that deals little damage, while rarer or more powerful things will result in a bigger bag that deals a lot of damage. His down B will also work like Villager's, but will drop bell bags instead of fruit. His normal attacks would utilize various tools (hammers, saws, etc.), referencing all the building he does in the games. Finally, his Final Smash would be Dream Nook's Cranny, similar to Villager's and Isabelle's.

All in all, I think Animal Crossing is too big a series to only have two characters, and Tom Nook is definitely iconic enough to make the cut!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Animal

Villager's second clone. Not any of the special characters, only the regular animals who come and go. Alt costumes would be a big job for this character. I could imagine Animal not having pocket at least, and perhaps generally being more swordie than zoner.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
It's because Pokemon was included in the launch content and, considering it's been a year, it's still not eligible. Star Fox and the rest including Sonic and Halo are in similar situations. As a thread, we can revisit these franchises down the road for newcomers but it is more sensible to focus submissions in other areas that may need a newcomer. In addition, Pokemon tends to not include newcomers from older generations and I intend to continue that tradition UNLESS we go the route of, like, a Black/White remake type idea. I understand you like Pokemon and want to include Pokemon but that is not the direction the thread is moving at the moment. If we include a Pokemon-related festival, then maybe but that is a big maybe. It depends on the timing and spacing of our newcomers. I just can't open things up and bend rules around just so Bowserking can submit a Pokemon - it's not done out of spite. It's trying to bring forth on theme submissions that help create a diverse and expansive roster that focuses on various areas - not just one area to cater to one person. I hope that makes sense.
I just hope a new Pokémon rep will be saved for last fighter. And I was just asking a simple question.

I was close to quitting in August, particularly with what Pokémon would be included. Thankfully Gholdengo made it in, we already have technically 3 grass types so we didn’t need a fourth one.

I know many won’t be in that DLC range, but Pokémon too be fair is the biggest franchise on Earth. We have 2 Pokémon reps in the last game (granted they represent the Mystery Dungeon games, I just wanted a second one.

But I’ll wait for months for this to happens. I’ll be patient for the final newcomer slot.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I just hope a new Pokémon rep will be saved for last fighter. And I was just asking a simple question.

I was close to quitting in August, particularly with what Pokémon would be included. Thankfully Gholdengo made it in, we already have technically 3 grass types so we didn’t need a fourth one.

I know many won’t be in that DLC range, but Pokémon too be fair is the biggest franchise on Earth. We have 2 Pokémon reps in the last game (granted they represent the Mystery Dungeon games, I just wanted a second one.

But I’ll wait for months for this to happens. I’ll be patient for the final newcomer slot.
We will have to see how things are looking by then. As I said Pokemon typically follows a "newer generation" template. I will say though that this model we are currently following is better suited for including Pokemon from past generations. That being said, if we were to include a Pokemon from past generations, it would have to be for a specifically important Pokemon and not just a rando one like Wingull or Rhydon. Being a large franchise does not equate with roster spots necessarily. Especially for a franchise that historically fairs very well with representation.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Classic Link
The Legend of Zelda

When the question is asked, do we need another Link, the answer is "YES, WE NEED ANOTHER LINK." Dubbed "Classic Link", this Link serves as a representation of the Classic elements of Link that appeared in the original game as well as parts of A Link to the Past. The main difference between this Link and the Link we know is that 1) this Link will have access to other kinds of weapons that are not limited to the boomerang, bomb, and bow combo but rods and mallets as seen here (and bows).

Just think, people are hyped on speculation with Shantae and after the new Mii Fighters and, with a Year One Anniversary announced, log in after a lengthy update to find a trailer of.....

Classic Link.....

I love to see things go :snakefire:

Last edited:

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
I also realize I would had submit either DK Jr or Baby Mario. The former would be a very good suprise considering the lack of modern appearances.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be closing up shop momentarily. Please get any and all submissions beforehand.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
8sud7x4g3rra1.jpg

Dr. Coyle

ARMS is one of the few franchises without a second rep. I think Coyle is a cool option that could work off of Min-Min as a base but still bring her own things. She's the main villain and seems pretty popular. She'd be slower and heavier have some attacks using her bombs.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
View attachment 382653

View attachment 382655

Spring Man \ Ribbon Girl

tell me if this isn't allowed. They will be alts of each other with slight differences. They would be semi clones of Min-Min. They'd not have her spinny things and maybe have less reach but likey have better hit power as a result.
Those are fine as long the differences are only aesthetic.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for taking the time to submit and vote for not only our first ever non-video game Mii Costume submission round but also the Nintendo 64 stage round! We will be jumping into music submissions for the upcoming job.

Here are the results

Total5 Points4 Points3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Xenamorph Mii Brawler3 (15)2 (8)2 (6)0130
Ash Williams Mii Gunner01 (4)03 (6)212
Michael Myers Mii Swordfighter01 (4)0004
Sadako Mii Brawler1 (5)1 (4)1 (3)0012
Jason Vorheees Mii Swordfighter1 (5)1 (4)03 (6)116
Freddy Kruger Mii Brawler02 (8)3 (9)1 (2)019
Ghostface Mii Swordfighter1 (5)1 (4)1 (3)1 (2)216
Demogorgon Mii Brawler1 (5)001 (2)18
Ghostbusters Mii Gunner2 (10)1 (4)3 (9)0225

And with that, we have a sweep with the Xenomorph from the Aliens series and Ghostbusters from the Ghostbusters series as our first ever non-video game but appearing within gaming Mii Costume!

Total5 Points4 Points3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Planet Clancer (Mischief Makers)4 (20)3 (12)00234
The Garden (Buck Bumble)01 (4)01 (2)17
Atlantis Realm (Glover)2 (10)02 (6)0117
Oedo Castle (Goemon)2 (10)2 (8)1 (3)1 (2)123
Silicon Valley (Space Station Silicon)01 (4)2 (6)3 (6)118
DataDyne Rooftop (Perfect Dark)01 (4)2 (6)4 (8)018
Wave Race (Wave Race)01 (4)2 (3)0313

With that being said, Planet Clancer from Mischief Makers sweeps the playing field!

Our Festival of Flight has finally been concluded and we will now begin focusing entirely on our grand Year One Anniversary. As I mentioned earlier, we have a lot of content we will be including. First off, we will be voting for our newcomer!

Newcomer Submission

Squid Sisters (Splatoon)

File:Splatoon Squid Sisters 3D.png

The Squid Sisters make their Smash Bros debut! Splatoon is an enormous series for Nintendo now that more than warrants a new character. The Squid Sisters have been major characters throughout the whole series, taking active story roles through all 3 games in the series, and appearing as the hosts in the first game, being the first characters that would greet the player every time the game was turned on. With their moveset's loosely based on the Inkling and Octoling, they would be perfect for an Isabelle type semiclone, being able to use a wide variety of weapons and moves that aren't currently represented in the former two's movesets. They would also function as a duo character, similar to the Ice Climbers and XB3 duo. Overall, the Squid Sisters would be a perfect fit for a semiclone character in Smash Infinite, due to the massiveness of their series, their massive roles within their series, and their large fanbase they have gathered through the series lifespan.

File:Squid Sisters Thank You Transparent.png

File:Splatoon 3 Squid Sisters Wave 2.jpg
Funky Kong (Donkey Kong) (Semi-clone of Donkey Kong)

View attachment 382636

This prompt was pretty hard to come up with a newcomer for. Thus, I decided to go with the cool uncle with a knack foe surfing, Funky Kong! He's been a mainstay in the Donkey Kong games and appeared in a few Mario spinoff titles so he's got quite some experience in crossovers. He will be a semi-clone of Donkey Kong but have some different specials such as his Up Special or Side Special having to deal with surfing, one move invloving his plane, etc.

I feel with the whole internet culture around the "Funky Mode" meme, him being added to the last wave of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC alongside the new Donkey Kong Country theme park expansion at Universal Studios Japan's Nintendo Park, a Donkey Kong character feels...kind of right and exciting to add right now to generate hype.
MORPHO KNIGHT
View attachment 382637

Why Morpho Knight?

How Would He Play?
Doc Louis (Punch-Out)

Doc Louis is Little Mac's Trainer and a boxer in his own right

Doc Louis is a fan favorite character and would be a fun addition to a game representing an underrepresented franchise

In terms of Gameplay would be a heavier little mac but could have his own unique flair and moves.
Newcomer submission -
Koopa kid (Mario)
View attachment 382638
Koopa kid would be the semi echo of bowser jr.

Koopa kid was bowser jr. before bowser jr. ever appeared but has fallen out of relevancy nowadays but with this simple addition into infinite beyonds roster it would both be a fun addition and also an easier one to implement

Koopa kid would be slightly faster in the ground but slower in the air and in addition would lose some ability to survive by being lighter this is for the fact that he would actually stand with his legs instead of being on the clown car

moves that would stay the same with some slight animation changes-
neutral air - koopa kid would also spin around in this animation using the gloves present in bowser jrs. nair aswell
up air - koopa kid would do the same action as bowser jr. using the hammer that he uses
down air - the move would function the same except koopa kid would pull the drill out instead of the drill coming out of the clown car
jab - instead of being the clown car using the boxing gloves koopa kid would just put them on and start trowing punches
side b - koopa kid would go foward but instead of being on the clown car he would use this bug car (the legs on the car would be replaced with wheels)
View attachment 382640
down b - down b would function the same as the original but he would instead throw a bob-omb instead of a mecha koopa
neutral b - koopa kid would use the cannon blaster roy uses in nsmb wii to shoot the cannonball
View attachment 382641

different moves -
up smash - instead of using the clown car koopa kid would jump upwards and use his horns to hit players above him
foward air - koopa kid would also be slightly inpired by bowsers moveset so he would do bowsers foward air where he swings his claws fowards
back air - koopa kid would use his shell and do bowsers back air from melle and brawl where he attacks opponents with his shell using the spikes on it
foward smash - koopa kid would summon a chain chomp to chomp fowards once hitting opponents in range
down smash - koopa kid would use his shell to spin around in place being a multi hit
dash attack - koopa kid would throw himself fowards headbutting the opponent in the process
foward, up and down tilt - these are all grouped together because they would be bowsers tilts
up b - koopa kid would have a teleport that goes medium height inspired by the gimmick of the board eternal star in the first mario party

Final smash -
Bowsers parade
this would be a cinematic final smash where the opponents caught by koopa kid in the use of it would be put in a cutscene where the bowser parade is starting from the iconic mario party 2 board bowser land
the parade would start and the characters would start running but the parade catches up to them hitting them at big speed sending them far while you can see koopa kid in the end of the cutscene laughing at the unfortunate victims of the parade

Toon Zelda
Toon Zelda is the Princess of New Hyrule who possesses the Sacred Power of the Spirits in Spirit Tracks. She would be the semi-clone/alternate version for Zelda in Smash. Ironically enough, She was actually considered to be a fighter at one point for Brawl but this could be her chance to make it in.

She would basically act as a slightly smaller version of Zelda but since she's a ghost in Spirit Tracks. She could have an unique move where she can possesses an Phantom Arm and briefly fight as one like her moveset in Hyrule Warriors. A unique ghost fighter would be neat to be play as.
Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)

View attachment 382643

Ever since Animal Crossing: New Horizons catapulted the series into one of Nintendo's most popular in 2020, I've felt that it deserved more representation in Smash. In the last round of submissions, I supported KK Slider because of how differently he would have played from Villager and Isabelle, but for this round, who better than Tom Nook? He has been the most prominent non-player character since the beginning of the franchise up until the introduction of Isabelle in New Leaf, and could in a way be considered to be the "main boss" of the franchise. (Although I think his evilness is overblown on the internet - try to find someone who lets you pay off your home on your own schedule with no interest in real life!)

As for how he'd play, I see him using many of the same moves as Villager and Isabelle, but with added mechanics revolving around bells. For instance, he can still pocket projectiles and items, but instead of throwing them back, he will instantly exchange them for a bag of bells. The size and power of this bag will correlate to what he has pocketed, so more common or weaker things will result in a small bag that deals little damage, while rarer or more powerful things will result in a bigger bag that deals a lot of damage. His down B will also work like Villager's, but will drop bell bags instead of fruit. His normal attacks would utilize various tools (hammers, saws, etc.), referencing all the building he does in the games. Finally, his Final Smash would be Dream Nook's Cranny, similar to Villager's and Isabelle's.

All in all, I think Animal Crossing is too big a series to only have two characters, and Tom Nook is definitely iconic enough to make the cut!
Animal

Villager's second clone. Not any of the special characters, only the regular animals who come and go. Alt costumes would be a big job for this character. I could imagine Animal not having pocket at least, and perhaps generally being more swordie than zoner.
[/QUOTE]

Classic Link
The Legend of Zelda

When the question is asked, do we need another Link, the answer is "YES, WE NEED ANOTHER LINK." Dubbed "Classic Link", this Link serves as a representation of the Classic elements of Link that appeared in the original game as well as parts of A Link to the Past. The main difference between this Link and the Link we know is that 1) this Link will have access to other kinds of weapons that are not limited to the boomerang, bomb, and bow combo but rods and mallets as seen here (and bows).

Just think, people are hyped on speculation with Shantae and after the new Mii Fighters and, with a Year One Anniversary announced, log in after a lengthy update to find a trailer of.....

Classic Link.....

I love to see things go :snakefire:
View attachment 382664
Dr. Coyle

ARMS is one of the few franchises without a second rep. I think Coyle is a cool option that could work off of Min-Min as a base but still bring her own things. She's the main villain and seems pretty popular. She'd be slower and heavier have some attacks using her bombs.
Here are the characters in listed form along with series and parent character

• Squid Sisters (Splatoon) Parent: Inkling
  • Funky Kong (Donkey Kong) Parent: Donkey Kong
  • Morpho Knight (Kirvy) Parent: Meta Knight
  • Doc Louis (Punch-Out!!) Parent: Little Mac
  • Koopa Kid (Mario) Parent: Bowser Jr.
  • Toon Zelda (Legend of Zelda) Parent: Zelda
  • Tom Nook (Animal Crossing) Parent: Villager
  • Animal Villager (Animal Crossing) Parent: Villager
  • Classic Link (Legend of Zelda) Parent: Link
  • Dr. Coyle (ARMS) Parent: Min-Min

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Mischief Makers Music

As we have a new stage representing the wonderful world of Mischief Makers, we will be allowing music to be submitted! Please provide up to 3 songs from this series.

Submit a Piece of Nintendo Hardware that Acts as a Mii Headgear
We will be submitting a piece of Mii Headgear that is based on a piece of Nintendo Hardware. This can be both a console or handheld system.

Submit a Mii Costume based on an Infinite/Beyond Boss
Here is a list of our current bosses:
  1. Akuma (Street Fighter)
  2. Ancient Ogre (Tekken)
  3. Darkside (Kingdom Hearts)
  4. Death Egg Robot (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  5. Demon King Ganon (The Legend of Zelda)
  6. The Devil (Cuphead)
  7. Deviljho (Monster Hunter)
  8. Giga Bowser (Super Mario Bros.)
  9. Gruntilda (Banjo-Kazooie)
  10. King Hippo (Punch-Out!)
  11. Murasame (Mysterious Castle Murasame)
  12. Nemesis (Resident Evil)
  13. Rathalos (Monster Hunter)
  14. Rayquaza/Mega Rayquaza (Pokemon)
  15. Rugal Bernstein (Fatal Fury)
  16. Machinedramon (Digimon)
  17. Justice (Guilty Gear)
  18. Cyberdemon (Doom)
  19. Giygas (Mother)
  20. Raven Beak (Metroid)
  21. Tiki Tong (Donkey Kong)
  22. Behemoth (Final Fantasy)
I chose ones that would be doable while those like Master and Crazy Hand or the Ender Dragon are not. DJ Octavio isn't usable and Dracula already has one.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for taking the time to submit your newcomer and to vote for these characters!

NameTotal Votes
Squid Sisters31
Funky Kong30
Morpho Knight4
Doc Louis18
Koopa Kid8
Toon Zelda19
Tom Nook29
Animal Villager7
Classic Link12
Dr. Coyle22

Click below in the spoiler to find out how votes broke down!
Name5 Points4 Points3 Points2 Point1 Point
Squid Sisters2 (10)3 (12)1 (3)3 (6)1
Funky Kong1 (5)2 (8)5 (15)1 (2)0
Morpho Knight002 (3)01
Doc Louis2 (10)1 (4)042
Koopa Kid01 (4)02 (4)1
Toon Zelda1 (5)2 ()81 (3)1 (2)1
Tom Nook4 (20)1 (4)01 (2)3
Animal Villager01 (4)1 (2)01
Classic Link2 (10)0002
Dr. Coyle1 (5)2 (8)3 (9)00

With that being said, we are going to be moving into a vote. I will be including this along with voting for our hardware Mii Costume once I get things up for us to vote for. We will be voting on our top 3 winners.

1704754209628.png
1704754278361.png
1704754234057.png

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Shake Shake!
Opening Title (Remix)
Boss Theme (Remix)
End Title (Remix)

Nintendo Console Headgear: Wii U
View attachment 382701

The console itself will be on thetop of the head while the Gamepad will be in front of the Mii's face, like a mask

Boss Mii Costume: Dr. Coyle (Gunner)

One of the Hedlok hands will serve as the handgun.
Jyst to let you know that typically a character that is currently being voted on is not allowed for submissions.

That being said, I cannot accept this submission because

1) Dr. Coyle was not a boss from Infinite
2) Hedlock was already a Mii Costume Headgear

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submissions for a Mii Costume Headgear plus Boss Mii Costume

Mischief Makers Music
Trouble Maker
Steppin'
Obakesong

Nintendo Hardware Headgear
View attachment 382670
New Nintendo 3DS

Mii Costume
View attachment 382671
Akuma (Mii Brawler)
Nintendo Hardware Mii Headgear

Virtual Boy

Top part of the console is worn on the Mii's head like a visor.

The Virtual Boy

Mischief Makers Music

Adieux
Opening Title
Marina
View attachment 382680
Nemesis (Gunner)

View attachment 382681
Gamecube (Headwear)

Clancer Music
Like a Wind
Volcanic
Out!!
NJS-3D1 Hat
Nintendo Hardware as Mii Headgear: LaserScope

View attachment 382686

Boss as Mii Costume: Cyberdemon (Doom) (Gunner)

Shake Shake!
Opening Title (Remix)
Boss Theme (Remix)
End Title (Remix)

Nintendo Console Headgear: Wii U
View attachment 382701

The console itself will be on thetop of the head while the Gamepad will be in front of the Mii's face, like a mask

Boss Mii Costume: Dr. Coyle (Gunner)

One of the Hedlok hands will serve as the handgun.
I will be submitting the following:

1704759562217.png

Gameboy

Devil Mii Swordfighter
Much like Cuphead, the Devil is a deluxe costume that gives the Mii the appearance of Devil. The trident is used as the sword.

Headgear
  • New Nintendo DS
  • Virtual Boy
  • Gamecube
  • NJS-3D1
  • LaserScope
  • Wii U
  • Gameboy
Infinite/Infinite Beyond Bosses

• Akuma Mii Brawler
  • Nemesis Mii Gunner
  • Cyberdemon Mii Gunner