• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which option should we go with for our winter/star-based fourth party Mii costume

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Hunter (Monster Hunter)

The Hunter takes inspiration from Monster Hunter Rise, a game that appeared on the Nintendo Switch alongside its DLC: Dawnbreaker. In addition to this character is an alt costume featuring the Hunter in the iconic Rathalos Armor set. That being said, we could use our alternate costume submission process to submit different hunter sets for the Hunter. Not to mention the Hunter has plenty of options available for the Hunter in regards to weapons, abilities, and attacks by drawing from a wide range of options found in their series; Monster Hunter. This would prove to be a very active submission process as we have tons of options to choose from. In addition, Monster Hunter does have content already in the game along with the addition of Kamura Village which, to me, lower its appeal but this could mean we can add add in a stage not tied down to a character.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of item voting. Thank you to everyone who submitted and voted. This will be the last item added to the game

Name2 points1 pointTotal
Raindrop1 (2)35
Teleporting Bracelet2 (4)04
Bear Trap1 (2)35
Bullet-Proof Vest011
Zombie Pill4 (8)19

The Zombie Pill will be used as our very last item.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I know this has been a tumultuous submission period and my direction for this project is being questioned. I did not choose the restrictions out of malice but to keep in line with a realistic vision of our limited roster and to bring out potential candidates that represent characters who are important to the gaming history and also viable contenders within the Smash speculation so as to grants wishes to Smash fans desire, generate hype, and generate revenue. This was the reason for these restrictions and I felt indie reps would muddle the submission pool. Not that these characters are not viable or worthy.

I do appreciate the submissions; even those that do not stick to the prompt. I have learned to maintain my intentions and have found that moving goalposts back to accommodate for things only leads to regression; not progression. I will not be debating the restrictions any further. I have noted those who did not agree with them.

Here are our submissions...

I will be keeping them open until tomorrow morning but I will not be bending the restrictions to allow for Indie reps or characters that are deemed unsuitable for inclusion. I also decided to include Acrueid despite the fact the character, in the grand scheme of things, has a lackluster history. This is due to the impact Melty Blood has and Acrueid's connection to that,

3rd Party Fighter: Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

View attachment 379520

Ryu Hayabusa is the protagonist from the videogame series Ninja Gaiden, he is a ninja who is from Dragon linage,he is son from Jô Hayabusa.

Hayabusa's debut was in 1980s on Arcade and NES,Hayabusa became more known by Ninja Gaiden reboot from Xbox,his attacks will be both classic and reboot games,his design is based on modern Ninja Gaiden games,but having the classic design as alternate costume,also i wanted to submit Ryu for Smash have one more 3rd Party debuted by NES

And also:
New IP:✅️
Swordfighter:✅️
Color:i think the color will be Navy Blue
Third Party Fighter Submission: Rayman
View attachment 379522
Rayman is the protagonist of the series of the same name. He is a hero created by the Nymphs to defend the Glade of Dreams from upcoming threats, from the Hoodlums to the Robo Pirate army.

Ever since 1995 with the first game, Rayman has always been a noticeable platformer icon, especially in Europe. The unique and distinguishable aesthetics of the Rayman games could fit incredibly well in Super Smash Bros, as well as his many moveset potential: Rayman could take advantage of his floating limbs to make unique combos and hits, he could use many techniques he got from the main games like riding the walking shell from Rayman 2, the golden fist from Rayman 1, or even use the combat fatigues from Rayman 3 as selectable options like Hero's down special. Lastly, the series still manages to spark some interests from Ubisoft and keep a large audiance, especially since this year we got the Sparks of Hope DLC and a major cameo of Rayman in Captain Laserhawk. As well as the fact that Rayman does have big connections to Nintendo: from the Wii U exclusive Mario costumes in Legends, the fact that the first Raving Rabbids game was made for the Wii in mind, the few Smash 4 and Ultimate cameos to Sparks of Hope.
FIGHTER #123: SMASHER

True Name: Artoria Pendragon
Company: Type-Moon
Debut: Fate/stay night (2004)
Universe: Fate/Nasuverse
Class: Smasher
Qualifying Classes: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Caster, Rider, Assassin, Berserker, Ruler, Foreigner​

Artoria Pendragon is a Servant, a Heroic Spirit of a figure from history summoned by a mage for a Holy Grail War, and one of the three heroines of the visual novel video game, Fate/stay night. Ever since her debut in the 2004 PC game, Artoria has been one of the most popular characters in the series.

Why Artoria?
Fate/stay night, surprisingly enough for those who know it better from its anime, got its start as a video game and is one of the most popular visual novels in the world, on par with the likes of Ace Attorney and Danganronpa.

Though some Fate fans on the web would point out its rather...lascivious…first print of the game, it should be noted that later rereleases have been modified to be tamer, removing some overly questionable scenes altogether. Now other characters in the Fate series equal her in popularity such as Astolfo, Mash Kyrielight, and Jeanne d’Arc Alter, but these are either from later games or not even of game origin at all.

As far as the Smash Infinite Beyond roster goes, Artoria would fill a few quotas:
  • She’s a female Fighter, we only have one of those with Krystal.
  • She’s a swordfighter, who we technically have in Saki but that’s more of a gun.
  • She’s from a visual novel. While we do have Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney feels like more of a puzzle game than anything. Fate/stay night feels more in-line with the genre.
  • Artoria is from a company new to Smash, Type-Moon.

How Would She Play?
As a Servant, she possesses Skills, which are innate Servant abilities that can benefit her in battle. In the case of her most popular Servant class, Saber, they are:
  • Magic Resistance: As it states, it is the protection against the effects of magic.
  • Riding: A Skill usually reserved for Rider-class Servants, Saber here actually possesses a decent level of Riding, as knights are described as soldiers proficient at mounted combat.
  • Charisma: An innate charm and ability to command armies, usually reserved for leaders like her. Maybe it could be flavored in here as a taunt?
  • Instinct: The ability to practically see attacks coming and calculate the best possible course of action. This could be a dodge mechanic identical to the likes of Bayonetta and Mythra.
  • Mana Burst: The ability to expel magical energy to augment her abilities. This quite obviously can be her Neutral Special.
There could also be something unique to her: Excalibur, when she was first summoned in the OG Fate/Stay Night, was made invisible using magic wind. This could benefit scare tactics and mind games that she could exploit with her foes, but she could also reveal it to be Excalibur with a Shield B that buffs her damage.

Now you’re wondering why she’s called “Smasher” here instead of her normal class Saber. Here’s the thing: Artoria has had several different versions of her across several Classes, like Lancer, Rider, Caster, and Archer. This is the purpose of her Smasher class: to give her a blend of several abilities across all her possible Servant classes and wrap them up into one simple package instead of sticking exclusively to her Saber class.
Good that goliso submitted Artoria now I can move freely.

JACKPOT

DANTE FROM DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES
Everyone's favorite wacky woohoo pizza man, Dante is a recurrent fan favorite in terms of Smash wishlist and how not? Being influyent in the creation of the Hack n' Slash genre, having an awesome and stylish playstyle that goes around the use of a pletora of weapons to do the flashiest combos and a revival in popularity thanks to the lastest entry in the series Devil May Cry 5. The main concern is usually the violence but the bloodshed in DMC can be easily toned down because it isn't the main thing in the series (the cool factor it is), and the whole demon thing is similar to Castlevania that also has a more violent tone sometimes or Bayonetta so is fair game in general.
Third party submission -
was going to submit rayman but I have another choice and its...

Bomberman!
View attachment 379529

company - konami
debut - 1983 (original japan release)
series - Bomberman

Why should Bomberman be in smash?
Bomberman would be one of the oldest characters in the roster and also the first konamy rep since simon and richter!

Bomberman has also been a highly requested addition to the roster ever since the introduction of third partys to smash in brawl not to mention that Bomberman is also from a very unconventional style of game (one that I dont think any other character is similar to)

His costume selection would also be very complete and inspired from his games (that being the brothers and maybe even nods to his other original scrapped desings)

Its not like hes forgotten either since he just got a new game this year!

Bomberman has also been featured in fan-made smash games (if we want to take a little inspiration from those)
Thanks ever so much - and that's quite alright, I'm so sorry to hear you're overworked like this! If ever you need a break, I'm sure we'll all understand.

Character Name: Dural
Character Origin: Virtua Fighter
(1993)

Whilst Akira is already here in the form of an Assist Trophy (ported over from Ultimate, presumably), the fact that SEGA was up for consideration gave me a little inspiration (even if I was originally going to add a Phantasy Star character.) Virtua Fighter is a ridiculously important series in gaming history, practically creating the 3D fighting genre, seismically shifting the fifth generation of consoles, and becoming an icon of the Japanese arcade scene to the point that the first game's legacy can still be felt to this day.

Though, if Akira's off the table, who to add? Well... why not everyone?

Okay, I'm exaggerating, but Dural is actually a pretty interesting choice for exactly this reason. Featuring in every game in the franchise as a late-stage or endgame boss, Dural is seen by many as the series' antagonist - made all the more interesting by the fact that she has the ability to copy the fighters she goes up against, allowing us to represent all kinds of famous attacks from the Virtua Fighter series in a pretty unusual package.

Bear in mind, Dural's also a villain - and given our only villains in this roster are technically Louie and Shadow (both of whom are... questionable in that regard), I think this would give her a unique presence. She also represents a fresh take on a genre we already have, a massively popular series with plenty of pedigree, and a genuinely pretty interesting moveset that could really encapsulate her robotic, inhuman feel. I think she'd be cool.
Jaina (Warcraft)

Jaina Proudmoore is one of the most famous characters from World Of Warcraft

Jaina is a powerful Ice Mage who first appeared back in Warcraft 3. This would make her not only our first RTS character but also our first MMO character.

In terms of gameplay she has access to many ice abilities and is also shown to heavily use Water Elemental in her combat.
Character Name: Arcueid Brunestud
Character Origin:
Tsukihime (2000)

Arcueid is the Moon Princess created by a godly vampire race called True Ancestors as a living weapon to hunt down rogue Ancestors, teaming up with Shiki Tohno in the progress.

Other then Fate, Tsukihime is also an franchise from Type-Moon that has is slowly becoming mainstream with the release of the remake on the Nintendo Switch along with English localization coming next year and their fighting game series Melty Blood. With its importance being seen as three miracles of doujinshi next to Higurashi and Touhou. Arcueid is the main heroine and mascot of Tsukihime who can generate an interesting playstyle.

Her moveset can easily take inspiration from her series of fighting games: Melty Blood where she can act as an stance fighter who can overwhelm her opponents with direct assault with combos and incoming wide projectiles from her bare hands. But she is rather light-weighted, allowing her opponents to possibly take her out easily if she doesn't go aggressive enough.

She fills in some of the qouta for the special last third-party rep for Infinite Beyond and make for a pretty special surprise as well. Possibly up there with Joker from Persona 5.
Chell (Portal)

undefined

Chell is the main protagonist of Portal, a puzzle platform game series by Valve. The Portal series has received universal acclaim for its revolutionary gameplay and has sold millions of copies bringing lots of marketability and a large fanbase, with the second game being considered one of the greatest games of all time. The series has recently had ports to Nintendo Switch as well, allowing Switch owners to enjoy the games too. Chell herself brings an interesting moveset based around the portal gun that has tons of potential. On top of all these positives, Chell also checks off numerous representation issues we have in the roster for Beyond, she is a female character, in fact one of the more iconic female lead characters in gaming. She also hails from a new company that has been unrepresented in the roster so far (if memory serves correctly), being Valve, an iconic company in it of itself. Finally, she is from a puzzle game, which has relatively low representation in the roster compared to most other genres. All in all, Chell would be a great selection to cap off Infinite Beyond.

Hunter (Monster Hunter)

The Hunter takes inspiration from Monster Hunter Rise, a game that appeared on the Nintendo Switch alongside its DLC: Dawnbreaker. In addition to this character is an alt costume featuring the Hunter in the iconic Rathalos Armor set. That being said, we could use our alternate costume submission process to submit different hunter sets for the Hunter. Not to mention the Hunter has plenty of options available for the Hunter in regards to weapons, abilities, and attacks by drawing from a wide range of options found in their series; Monster Hunter. This would prove to be a very active submission process as we have tons of options to choose from. In addition, Monster Hunter does have content already in the game along with the addition of Kamura Village which, to me, lower its appeal but this could mean we can add add in a stage not tied down to a character.
Now, I did make some changes to our submissions

nirvanafan nirvanafan , I will be limiting voting to just Scorpion or Sub-Zero. Not all Mortal Kombat characters
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 , Akira is submittable. Would you like to submit him?

If your submission was rejected, then you can resubmit within the parameters.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Carmen Sandiego

IMG_0977.jpeg

I know I submitted her as an assist but now, she has one final shot at becoming a fighter. We only have one female newcomer in the Beyond batch being Krystal, no American-origin based characters yet in Beyond, no red colored newcomers, no edutainment reps yet in Smash, etc. Therefore, enter Carmen Sandiego.

Sure, she’s not the most hype pick but we’re bringing in a new company in the form of Houghton Mifflin Hartcourt. Sandiego also has Nintendo history being on the GameCube, Wii, and DS. She’s already familiar to all as an edutainment rep and the lack of female antagonists as well in Smash.

She’s definitely a contender up there for also having the potential for a fun thief themed-moveset. Also, take into the account she could have a gimmick involving “stealing” other fighters’ moves for a temporary time. Carmen busted. An underdog here but I feel she won’t win.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
FoMT_Pete.png

Pete
The protagonist of multiple Harvest Moon \ Story of Seasons games. Farming games are a genre we don't have a rep for yet in Smash, unless you count Steve or maybe Villager. Farming games have become a really popular genre in recent years, with plenty of new ones popping up. They all take inspiration from HM. Pete would use farming tools to attack, plant different plants with different effects, and use various animals including the iconic Harvest Moon cow.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
I know this has been a tumultuous submission period and my direction for this project is being questioned. I did not choose the restrictions out of malice but to keep in line with a realistic vision of our limited roster and to bring out potential candidates that represent characters who are important to the gaming history and also viable contenders within the Smash speculation so as to grants wishes to Smash fans desire, generate hype, and generate revenue. This was the reason for these restrictions and I felt indie reps would muddle the submission pool. Not that these characters are not viable or worthy.

I do appreciate the submissions; even those that do not stick to the prompt. I have learned to maintain my intentions and have found that moving goalposts back to accommodate for things only leads to regression; not progression. I will not be debating the restrictions any further. I have noted those who did not agree with them.

Here are our submissions...

I will be keeping them open until tomorrow morning but I will not be bending the restrictions to allow for Indie reps or characters that are deemed unsuitable for inclusion. I also decided to include Acrueid despite the fact the character, in the grand scheme of things, has a lackluster history. This is due to the impact Melty Blood has and Acrueid's connection to that,

Now, I did make some changes to our submissions

nirvanafan nirvanafan , I will be limiting voting to just Scorpion or Sub-Zero. Not all Mortal Kombat characters
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 , Akira is submittable. Would you like to submit him?

If your submission was rejected, then you can resubmit within the parameters.
Hello! Sorry I'm late, I was asleep - but thanks ever so much for letting me know!

Though, giving it some thought, as much as Akira might be the more instantly iconic choice, I personally think Dural could potentially fill quite a few roles we've not really seen thus far. She's an iconic part of the Virtua Fighter series, with a unique and fresh design that'd stand out amongst both Beyond and Infinite's rosters, and the potential for all kinds of interesting moveset options depending on how you'd want to take her. She's also an actual villain, and a fighting game boss (of which we only have one, thus far - Nightmare - and even then, she represents the "copying the roster" gimmick that a lot of fighting games feature.)

As much as this might be the objectively wrong choice to make... I think she'd be pretty cool.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Here's something iconic, hype, marketable, yadda yadda:

Rabbids (Rabbids)

The original Minions (well, OK technically those were the Toy Story aliens, but still) and an icon to us 00s kids, these bizarre bunnies provide a lot of juvenile gross-out gags to work with, and are so malleable that we could interpret their moveset in any way imaginable. We could base them on the Mario crossover, we could use the minigames from the original RRR games, we could have them piggybacking one another like in Nickelodeon Super Brawl 3, we could make them another summon fighter, we could go for a fully plunger or shopping trolley-themed set, we could even come up with something original and fittingly stupid! Wario and Ashley are our only real representation for the party/minigame genre, and they generally don't appear in the minigames themselves, and the Rabbids are much more well known to most than Rayman, even over here in Europe. Multiple Rabbids series games have recieved critical acclaim - notably the Mario + Rabbids subseries and Rabbids Go Home.

Or in other words...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Stardew Farmer

Farming rpgs have been around for a really long time & have a dedicated following. Starting with Harvest Moon on SNES & seeing a revitalization with with Stardew Valley which has seen regular updates since its launch in 2016. This game was mostly created by 1 person & became an icon with many looking forward to each update & Concerned Apes next project Haunted Chocolatier. There alot of games in this genre now which has sort of become a meme around how many will be announced in the next Nintendo Direct (particularly after the Sept. 2022 direct). Went with Stardew Valley over Harvest Moon due to likely less legal hurdles, more modern relevance, & it representing other spiritual successor games being a big example of that. Feel like there is alot of moveset potential with all the different tools, activities, animals, & crops the game has offered.

A Mortal Kombat Character

Not sure this is allowed. Think the fighter can be debated if this wins but dont want potentially create more jobs if not wanted. Will pick a specific character if requested.

Yes, the series is not popular in Japan & this is not a new genre being brought in. However the series overall has a large following, would bring in a new major dev (WB), & solidify the dream Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat battle many have wanted officially for decades. Honesty almost feels weird that its missing alonside other huge fighting ip like Tekken & KoF in the biggest crossover fighting game.
Just painting this to let you know you have to pick a specific character. Didn't want you to get left out incase you missed it

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Just painting this to let you know you have to pick a specific character. Didn't want you to get left out incase you missed it
Thanks for pointing that out.

Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom i am little confused at your wording. Are we talking about having the nominee be Scorpion/Sub-Zero & having a poll if it wins or are you asking me to pick between the 2?

If the later i will go with Sub-Zero, admittedly i am a Sub-Zero main in MK though so I am a little biased on the matter but do also think his ice mechanics would offer more potential & standout more on the roster (with ice climbers being the only other ice focused fighters?)

Last edited:

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice

Rabbids (Rabbids)

The original Minions (well, OK technically those were the Toy Story aliens, but still) and an icon to us 00s kids, these bizarre bunnies provide a lot of juvenile gross-out gags to work with, and are so malleable that we could interpret their moveset in any way imaginable. We could base them on the Mario crossover, we could use the minigames from the original RRR games, we could have them piggybacking one another like in Nickelodeon Super Brawl 3, we could make them another summon fighter, we could go for a fully plunger or shopping trolley-themed set, we could even come up with something original and fittingly stupid! Wario and Ashley are our only real representation for the party/minigame genre, and they generally don't appear in the minigames themselves, and the Rabbids are much more well known to most than Rayman, even over here in Europe. Multiple Rabbids series games have recieved critical acclaim - notably the Mario + Rabbids subseries and Rabbids Go Home.

Or in other words...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
If they get in, we better get this music track

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thanks for pointing that out.

Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom i am little confused at your wording. Are we talking about having the nominee be Scorpion/Sub-Zero & having a poll if it wins or are you asking me to pick between the 2?

If the later i will go with Sub-Zero, admittedly i am a Sub-Zero main in MK though so I am a little biased on the matter but do also think his ice mechanics would offer more potential & standout more on the roster (with ice climbers being the only other ice focused fighters?)
in the poll. They will be listed as only Scorpion/Subzero

I got called into work for the day won’t be home for 12ish hours. I hope to get the poll up later.

Hello! Sorry I'm late, I was asleep - but thanks ever so much for letting me know!

Though, giving it some thought, as much as Akira might be the more instantly iconic choice, I personally think Dural could potentially fill quite a few roles we've not really seen thus far. She's an iconic part of the Virtua Fighter series, with a unique and fresh design that'd stand out amongst both Beyond and Infinite's rosters, and the potential for all kinds of interesting moveset options depending on how you'd want to take her. She's also an actual villain, and a fighting game boss (of which we only have one, thus far - Nightmare - and even then, she represents the "copying the roster" gimmick that a lot of fighting games feature.)

As much as this might be the objectively wrong choice to make... I think she'd be pretty cool.
But the character is not iconic

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
for the record, while I do disagree with the no indie rule, at the end of the day it's your thread and tis your rules and that's fine. I don't think anyone should be taking potshots and taking thread disagreements out of the thread is unfair. I also don't blame people for being anoyed at certain rules. I think it's okay to aruge a little, we've had times before where changing rules ha s worked out, but at a certain point I think you gotta just go along (which everyone did in this case to be fair) I of course don't think the thread should end but that's your decision at the end of the day.

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I thought the no indies things was weird. That's all. I understand it is your vision and thread that's matters. I have enjoy submitting things for this thread from the start. We've come this far together and we're about to finish it soon. Let's push forward together.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
I think this as does a about the no indie thing and more about the atari stuff but yeah. This is just a three near I think we should avoid getting too heated, since this thread has been pretty quiet so far

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
But the character is not iconic
Though I'd probably argue otherwise, that's honestly a fair take. I see your point (and I apologise for wasting your time due to misunderstandings on my part!) May as well switch things up again with someone who I think has a genuine argument for being "iconic", in that case. (I hope this is more akin to what we're looking for?)

Character Name: D.Va
Character Origin: Overwatch
(2016)

An iconic playable character from the Overwatch hero-shooter franchise, D.Va's unique blend of archetypes between being both a tank and a lightweight would undoubtedly give her a very unique playstyle with plenty of variety. Not only this, but she's a decent and continually relevant Activision-Blizzard rep who has a large fanbase online (especially in South Korea, given the character's origin) and features prominently in marketing materials, so although she might not be the "face of the franchise" like Tracer, she's still a massively popular and well-known character.

Hugely popular, plenty of moveset potential, from an American IP, female representation, and would likely use pink as her key colour. I think she'd fit pretty well amongst the cast, honestly.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok, I had some time to cool off and I made some changes to my day. While going into my personal life and explaining why I am the way I am, I don't want to burden people with my numerous issues nor do I want to give excuses for my lack of being civil with people. I can maybe explain things better at DM but about a little over a year ago, I was at my lowest. This probably started in the winter of 2022 though.

Let's just say that the end result was that I was alone, drove away most of my friends and family, was still in debt, was arrested twice, and even experienced homelessness for a small part of last spring. This is why I am working so much: so I can pay my debts, avoid the streets, and do right by everyone. I felt I was in a good place when starting this thread again because I had stable employment that pays very well and a place to stay. But the job got busy around September and the stress of the job has increased; especially with working around the people I work with. It stresses me out very much and when I am there 8+ hours; it just adds to it. I cannot think about anything else like I used to and, when I come home, I am so depressed and tired that I don't have the energy to do this. It's just I am back at my lowest point right now. To add onto that, I fear I have a health issue as I am losing feeling on the left side of my job and unable to perform certain tasks as well as before. I have nearly lost feeling in three of my fingers nor, if I have feeling, it's a stabbing feeling. I am also experiencing issues with memory loss and the inability to bring up important short-term information. Like I have forgotten my work schedule several times resulting in being reprimanded. So I am writing it down but considering I am left-handed, well, I can barely write now due to loss of feeling in my fingers and arm. To be blunt, I am in constant pain on one side of my upper body.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BELOW TOP PART IS NOT SO IMPORTANT

I wanted this project to be more easy and carefree and, it has been but until now I made what some may call an unfair ruling about the prompt. I do understand that is on me to not properly explain the prompt to you guys but, honestly, I had like 5 minutes to think and write it. I still enjoy running this thread; even at times like this.

I REALLY dislike the idea of announcing future content for this thread when 1) I had time and moment to announce it and 2) I wanted it to be a surprise. I hate the idea of announcing something to make people happy if that makes sense so I am going to hold off on that but, in future jobs, I will make sure to take into account to make prompt restrictions more of a community vote rather than me deciding it for us. That being said, when I do make a ruling, I expect it to be followed. When I say it needs to be a popular character, it NEEDS to be a popular character. When I make a ruling, you have to follow that ruling. You may not like that but, as a thread runner and someone who actually mods this area of the site (something I am looking to get rid of as I wish to step down from mod duties eventually), we need to have this respect for those who make job prompts. I said it earlier before I removed it but if you want to make zany submissions for characters, go to another thread. I try to keep this thread "slightly remotely realistic" and, I am sorry Wario, adding three Dragons from Atari Adventure as our last character is not realistic in my mind and I have a feeling some people agree.

So please, for my sake, submit based on the prompts. I don't want to have you change it but, if I do, please respect those wishes. You can debate about it and you know I will try to consider it. I truly do but if I feel it doesn't hold to the prompt, I reserve the right to decline the submission.

You may not think this is right, democratic, or fun but sometimes control needs to be implemented to ensure we have a balanced product that everyone can enjoy. Again, we are not making this for ourselves, we are making this for the fans.

That being said, I still will accept Acrueid but, Justoneguyhere1999 Justoneguyhere1999 , please note this submission did cause issues because I decided to accept it when I did not accept others. If you wish to change it to adhere to our "popular game popular character" submission, that would be greatly appreciated though. Acreuid is not universally known which is the vibe I am trying to get here with that,

KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 , I do get the appeal of Durmal and part of me likes the idea but would it be possible to change this to Akira to keep in line with our job prompt?

Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario , I do apologize if I ever see that I am targeting you. I won't hide the fact you generally do annoy me but you don't deserve me to be condescending and purposefully antagonistic to you. I wasn't for this job but, in the past, I was overly judgemental to you. I still do not think Atari really needs a playable character but we have included Atari content in the past. You weren't here when we were doing assist trophy submissions but I would have accepted Atari characters with open arms for them. Or even a stage. Just not a character. I hope that makes sense.

Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 , I always appreciate your criticism. I just don't have the time to invest as I did in the project so when you come to me about a schedule, I sort of groan and roll my eyes. I will be honest, I do try to get a schedule up on Sunday evening about what we will do during the week but I do not have a start-to-finish schedule. But I do fully appreciate your activity here. As for Shantae, the situation came when all content that was Ultimate would be ported to Infinite. Shantae's inclusion as a Mii Costume came before her official deconfirmation and it was decided, back when I had helpers, to keep to that. I continued to do that again in Infinite Beyond. It is nothing against Shantae. That being said, I wanted our final character to be drawn from a pool of universally recognized characters. Shante would probably fit like Sans but, due to that indie ruling, I didn't want to pool to be muddled with characters that really do not belong in the list of considered characters for our final one. I hope that makes sense.

To the thread, I will try to be better in communicating things to the thread. I certainly did drop the ball but it wasn't due to a lack of interest, due to annoyance with people, or because of ill-intent, it was because I simply don't have time (and I really want to watch the new season of Loki....) and the energy. Some days I am good so I will invest time and energy into it but, some days, I am literally a zombie. Yesterday was one such day where I was in pain, I had a 12 hour day, I had money issues to worry about, and then the dreaded 3rd party character submission. The prompt, and I just re-read it, was vague and not helpful. That was on me. I did not explain my thought process clearly (if I had any at that time) nor did I handle this situation well. Should I decide to move this project along, I will be mindful of others and make sure I explain things properly but I do ask in return for those participating to be equally mindful and understanding. I would appreciate any advice you may have as I navigate this as I generally do enjoy it.

For those who will want to participate by submitting a character, here are some usable ones

• Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)
  • Ezio (Assassin's Creed)
  • Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
  • Revenant (Apex Legends)
  • Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
  • Master Chief (Halo)

Last edited:

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Alright. I thought Acrueid was good since it was kinda hard to find an western swordswoman that comes from an new genre or an popular IP on an Ninendo console. But I'll change it to Master Chief since he doesn't have a prompt here.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright, here are our current list of submissions. I am doing this to ensure I am 100% correct on all of this to avoid later messy situations.

1. Scorpion/Subzero (Mortal Kombat)
  2. Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
  3. Rayman (Rayman)
  4. Artoria Pendragon (Fate/stay night)
  5. Dante (Devil May Cry)
  6. Bomberman (Bomberman)
  7. D.Va (Overwatch)
  8. Jaina (Warcraft)
  9. Chell (Portal)
  10. Hunter (Monster Hunter)
  11. Pete (Harvest Moon)
  12. Rabbid (Rabbids)
I appreciate people putting forth submissions and being understanding about the prompt but also voicing concerns with it. I would like for us to take a look at these submissions and to have a discussion about them before voting. Therefore, we will be ending submissions and entering a discussion period.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Well, problems asides, I guess this lineup is good. Personally I would go with Artoria, Dante, Hayabusa, the Hunter and either Scorpion orSub-Zero as my candidates. Thought the rest aren't bad just I ain't as much a fan of their games in comparison.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
One aspect I consider when voting is what sort of content could that seri a can bring to our prompts. In the past, we voted on character but got very little activity from participants due to “we voted in a character we like” but got very little submissions. I’d like to see a character who makes logical sense get voted in but also incorporates content that makes submissions concerning moves, stages, assists, and such fun

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
One aspect I consider when voting is what sort of content could that seri a can bring to our prompts. In the past, we voted on character but got very little activity from participants due to “we voted in a character we like” but got very little submissions. I’d like to see a character who makes logical sense get voted in but also incorporates content that makes submissions concerning moves, stages, assists, and such fun
I understand that vision but while I don't know how much people here knows about the series; Devil May Cry, Fate, Ninja Gaiden, Monster Hunter and Mortal Kombat are very packed in content, most of them probably wouldn't even have enough space to put all what they have (mostly Fate, MK and MH), they are also very recognizable faces and tend to have some sort of follow IRL. So asides of the mere bias I think they also fit the quota of logic sense.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, here are our current list of submissions. I am doing this to ensure I am 100% correct on all of this to avoid later messy situations.

2. Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
  3. Rayman (Rayman)
  4. Artoria Pendragon (Fate/stay night)
  5. Dante (Devil May Cry)
  6. Bomberman (Bomberman)
  7. D.Va (Overwatch)
  8. Jaina (Warcraft)
  9. Chell (Portal)
  10. Hunter (Monster Hunter)
  11. Pete (Harvest Moon)
  12. Rabbid (Rabbids)
I appreciate people putting forth submissions and being understanding about the prompt but also voicing concerns with it. I would like for us to take a look at these submissions and to have a discussion about them before voting. Therefore, we will be ending submissions and entering a discussion period.
You forgot my Carmen Sandiego submission.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
The Shantae meme was meant to be half a joke thing about the unluckiness of the character, I didn't mean it as a mean spirited potshot, but I could see how it could come off that way. Sorry if it came off as overly harsh criticism (or just compounded to the other criticism to increase stress) and sorry about the personal life stuff as well.

I still disagree about the indies but its not a complete dealbreaker and you can run your thread the way you want to obviously, I can tell you do genuinely care about taking everyone's concerns into account even if sometimes they can't all be implemented.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Of she's not allowed then tell me
Img_MIKU_us.png

Hatsune Miku
This came up sometimes on the old thread, and I think it's genuinely a good way to end this thread. While I'd rather not open back up discussions about a certain paperclip, I do think Miku could count if we're counting Agumon. We do have a rhythm heaven character in our roster but Miku would still rep music games of a different kind. She is a huge part of internet culture and could tap into meme culture while still being an actual character.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
The submissions are very good,but the ones where i wanted that i will be have on Smash Infinite Beyond are Rayman,Bomberman,Scorpion and Hayabusa. and Hatsune Miku that Darkvortex submitted

Rayman is my biggest pick,he returned on Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope DLC and he appears on a Netflix cartoon called Captain Laserhawk and Rayman carries and save that cartoon,Rayman got an injustice,he became a trophy on Smash 4 and an spirit on Ultimate,and he need to be a playable character

Bomberman is also my biggest pick,his return on Super Bomberman R is hope for him,and he is also one more who got an injustice,he became a assist trophy and he also need to be a playable character

Scorpion...well,Scorpion is literally my favorite character from that franchise,Mortal Kombat have a biggest history for the video games and fighting games,and Scorpion have a lot of different designs,my biggest pick for Scorpion's design is from Mortal Kombat X or from Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance (MKDA Scorpion is my favorite design)

Ryu Hayabusa is a character who i submitted for Smash Infinite Beyond,and i'm not a Ninja Gaiden fan,but he have an importance on Nintendo history

and Hatsune Miku...,i know that she is not a video game character,but i consider it fine,she have games made by Sega and now she is having a collab with Pokémon Company,i have a little bit of hyperfixation of her,about Miku on Smash it's okay,it's the same thing of Sam & Max on Smash,even they aren't originated by video games

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submissions are technically closed. Hatsune Miku was allowed in prior submission rounds based on voting to see if we should allow her.

Thoughts on allowing her into this voting deapite it being technically closed?

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Personally I think Saber makes the most sense since we usually need a new anime Swordfighter rather people like it or not. I can see her being the very unexpected third-party pick.

Master Chief, Rayman, and Dante are my other top picks. People been wanting them for so long that it makes sense if either of them gets in last too.

Now as for Miku. Honestly, it is kinda confusing rather she is fourth-party or not. She did simply started as an software voicebank mascot and then an virtual idol. But nowadays, she is well assiocated with video games that we even put her songs once on the other Infnite thread. Especially with recent collabs with Pokemon that makes her even closer to a video game icon.

It really depends. But since if we had included her songs on the pervious version. She is allowed personally in my view

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I have decided to allow Hatsune Miku despite submissions being technically closed as this was darkvortex's swap out. I decided to honor that swap.

I believe these are all of the submissions in quoted form. If you are missing yours, please ping me. The below list is correct though

Stardew Farmer

Farming rpgs have been around for a really long time & have a dedicated following. Starting with Harvest Moon on SNES & seeing a revitalization with with Stardew Valley which has seen regular updates since its launch in 2016. This game was mostly created by 1 person & became an icon with many looking forward to each update & Concerned Apes next project Haunted Chocolatier. There alot of games in this genre now which has sort of become a meme around how many will be announced in the next Nintendo Direct (particularly after the Sept. 2022 direct). Went with Stardew Valley over Harvest Moon due to likely less legal hurdles, more modern relevance, & it representing other spiritual successor games being a big example of that. Feel like there is alot of moveset potential with all the different tools, activities, animals, & crops the game has offered.

A Mortal Kombat Character

Not sure this is allowed. Think the fighter can be debated if this wins but dont want potentially create more jobs if not wanted. Will pick a specific character if requested.

Yes, the series is not popular in Japan & this is not a new genre being brought in. However the series overall has a large following, would bring in a new major dev (WB), & solidify the dream Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat battle many have wanted officially for decades. Honesty almost feels weird that its missing alonside other huge fighting ip like Tekken & KoF in the biggest crossover fighting game.
3rd Party Fighter: Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

View attachment 379520

Ryu Hayabusa is the protagonist from the videogame series Ninja Gaiden, he is a ninja who is from Dragon linage,he is son from Jô Hayabusa.

Hayabusa's debut was in 1980s on Arcade and NES,Hayabusa became more known by Ninja Gaiden reboot from Xbox,his attacks will be both classic and reboot games,his design is based on modern Ninja Gaiden games,but having the classic design as alternate costume,also i wanted to submit Ryu for Smash have one more 3rd Party debuted by NES

And also:
New IP:✅️
Swordfighter:✅️
Color:i think the color will be Navy Blue
Third Party Fighter Submission: Rayman
View attachment 379522
Rayman is the protagonist of the series of the same name. He is a hero created by the Nymphs to defend the Glade of Dreams from upcoming threats, from the Hoodlums to the Robo Pirate army.

Ever since 1995 with the first game, Rayman has always been a noticeable platformer icon, especially in Europe. The unique and distinguishable aesthetics of the Rayman games could fit incredibly well in Super Smash Bros, as well as his many moveset potential: Rayman could take advantage of his floating limbs to make unique combos and hits, he could use many techniques he got from the main games like riding the walking shell from Rayman 2, the golden fist from Rayman 1, or even use the combat fatigues from Rayman 3 as selectable options like Hero's down special. Lastly, the series still manages to spark some interests from Ubisoft and keep a large audiance, especially since this year we got the Sparks of Hope DLC and a major cameo of Rayman in Captain Laserhawk. As well as the fact that Rayman does have big connections to Nintendo: from the Wii U exclusive Mario costumes in Legends, the fact that the first Raving Rabbids game was made for the Wii in mind, the few Smash 4 and Ultimate cameos to Sparks of Hope.
FIGHTER #123: SMASHER

True Name: Artoria Pendragon
Company: Type-Moon
Debut: Fate/stay night (2004)
Universe: Fate/Nasuverse
Class: Smasher
Qualifying Classes: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Caster, Rider, Assassin, Berserker, Ruler, Foreigner​

Artoria Pendragon is a Servant, a Heroic Spirit of a figure from history summoned by a mage for a Holy Grail War, and one of the three heroines of the visual novel video game, Fate/stay night. Ever since her debut in the 2004 PC game, Artoria has been one of the most popular characters in the series.

Why Artoria?
Fate/stay night, surprisingly enough for those who know it better from its anime, got its start as a video game and is one of the most popular visual novels in the world, on par with the likes of Ace Attorney and Danganronpa.

Though some Fate fans on the web would point out its rather...lascivious…first print of the game, it should be noted that later rereleases have been modified to be tamer, removing some overly questionable scenes altogether. Now other characters in the Fate series equal her in popularity such as Astolfo, Mash Kyrielight, and Jeanne d’Arc Alter, but these are either from later games or not even of game origin at all.

As far as the Smash Infinite Beyond roster goes, Artoria would fill a few quotas:
  • She’s a female Fighter, we only have one of those with Krystal.
  • She’s a swordfighter, who we technically have in Saki but that’s more of a gun.
  • She’s from a visual novel. While we do have Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney feels like more of a puzzle game than anything. Fate/stay night feels more in-line with the genre.
  • Artoria is from a company new to Smash, Type-Moon.

How Would She Play?
As a Servant, she possesses Skills, which are innate Servant abilities that can benefit her in battle. In the case of her most popular Servant class, Saber, they are:
  • Magic Resistance: As it states, it is the protection against the effects of magic.
  • Riding: A Skill usually reserved for Rider-class Servants, Saber here actually possesses a decent level of Riding, as knights are described as soldiers proficient at mounted combat.
  • Charisma: An innate charm and ability to command armies, usually reserved for leaders like her. Maybe it could be flavored in here as a taunt?
  • Instinct: The ability to practically see attacks coming and calculate the best possible course of action. This could be a dodge mechanic identical to the likes of Bayonetta and Mythra.
  • Mana Burst: The ability to expel magical energy to augment her abilities. This quite obviously can be her Neutral Special.
There could also be something unique to her: Excalibur, when she was first summoned in the OG Fate/Stay Night, was made invisible using magic wind. This could benefit scare tactics and mind games that she could exploit with her foes, but she could also reveal it to be Excalibur with a Shield B that buffs her damage.

Now you’re wondering why she’s called “Smasher” here instead of her normal class Saber. Here’s the thing: Artoria has had several different versions of her across several Classes, like Lancer, Rider, Caster, and Archer. This is the purpose of her Smasher class: to give her a blend of several abilities across all her possible Servant classes and wrap them up into one simple package instead of sticking exclusively to her Saber class.
Good that goliso submitted Artoria now I can move freely.

JACKPOT

DANTE FROM DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES
Everyone's favorite wacky woohoo pizza man, Dante is a recurrent fan favorite in terms of Smash wishlist and how not? Being influyent in the creation of the Hack n' Slash genre, having an awesome and stylish playstyle that goes around the use of a pletora of weapons to do the flashiest combos and a revival in popularity thanks to the lastest entry in the series Devil May Cry 5. The main concern is usually the violence but the bloodshed in DMC can be easily toned down because it isn't the main thing in the series (the cool factor it is), and the whole demon thing is similar to Castlevania that also has a more violent tone sometimes or Bayonetta so is fair game in general.
Third party submission -
was going to submit rayman but I have another choice and its...

Bomberman!
View attachment 379529

company - konami
debut - 1983 (original japan release)
series - Bomberman

Why should Bomberman be in smash?
Bomberman would be one of the oldest characters in the roster and also the first konamy rep since simon and richter!

Bomberman has also been a highly requested addition to the roster ever since the introduction of third partys to smash in brawl not to mention that Bomberman is also from a very unconventional style of game (one that I dont think any other character is similar to)

His costume selection would also be very complete and inspired from his games (that being the brothers and maybe even nods to his other original scrapped desings)

Its not like hes forgotten either since he just got a new game this year!

Bomberman has also been featured in fan-made smash games (if we want to take a little inspiration from those)
Jaina (Warcraft)

Jaina Proudmoore is one of the most famous characters from World Of Warcraft

Jaina is a powerful Ice Mage who first appeared back in Warcraft 3. This would make her not only our first RTS character but also our first MMO character.

In terms of gameplay she has access to many ice abilities and is also shown to heavily use Water Elemental in her combat.
Character Name: Master Chief
Character Origin: Halo (2001)

Master Chief aka John-117 is an SPARTAN-II Soldier who had saved all life in the galaxy more then once. Bu he is also an lead character of an franchise that helped usher in the online age for consoles thanks to Xbox Live. DOOM had defined the FPS genre but Halo revolutionized it. In the past, its easy to make the case that Master Chief would be seen as impossible due to Microsoft being an console rival to Nintendo.

But in recent years, the two had worked together that led to Banjo and Steve getting in Smash. And in Infinite, Crash who recently became an Xbox IP now is here too. So someone like Chief who fully comes from Microsoft would bring all of them to an full circle. And Chief has technically appeared in the Switch version of Fortnite if that counts as an Nintendo appearance.

As for moveset, Master Chief would be an heavywight fighter that uses large array of different weapons and would prioritize positioning to his advantage like his home series.. His powerful moves and kill potential will make up for a lack of combo with him being an grounded-type character. However, this would mean his disavantage is that if an fighter gets close enough to him then Chief will def be in trouble but as long a Chief player can take full advantage of his moveset and stage around them. They will feel like Super-Soldier in Smash Bros.

Master Chief in general would be a very good final fighter for Infinite Beyond to end on due to being an highly-requested character near the end of Ultimate's DLC lifespain ever since Banjo and Steve got into Smash. To the point that an Chief's reveal would be "hype" as Sora's reveal. Chief may finally join the likes of Mario, Sonic, Snake, Pac-Man, etc as an Gaming Icon.
Chell (Portal)

undefined

Chell is the main protagonist of Portal, a puzzle platform game series by Valve. The Portal series has received universal acclaim for its revolutionary gameplay and has sold millions of copies bringing lots of marketability and a large fanbase, with the second game being considered one of the greatest games of all time. The series has recently had ports to Nintendo Switch as well, allowing Switch owners to enjoy the games too. Chell herself brings an interesting moveset based around the portal gun that has tons of potential. On top of all these positives, Chell also checks off numerous representation issues we have in the roster for Beyond, she is a female character, in fact one of the more iconic female lead characters in gaming. She also hails from a new company that has been unrepresented in the roster so far (if memory serves correctly), being Valve, an iconic company in it of itself. Since Valve is Western, she also happens to be an American owned IP, another missing element in the Beyond roster. Finally, she is from a puzzle game, which has relatively low representation in the roster compared to most other genres. All in all, Chell would be a great selection to cap off Infinite Beyond.

Hunter (Monster Hunter)

Carmen Sandiego

View attachment 379541

I know I submitted her as an assist but now, she has one final shot at becoming a fighter. We only have one female newcomer in the Beyond batch being Krystal, no American-origin based characters yet in Beyond, no red colored newcomers, no edutainment reps yet in Smash, etc. Therefore, enter Carmen Sandiego.

Sure, she’s not the most hype pick but we’re bringing in a new company in the form of Houghton Mifflin Hartcourt. Sandiego also has Nintendo history being on the GameCube, Wii, and DS. She’s already familiar to all as an edutainment rep and the lack of female antagonists as well in Smash.

She’s definitely a contender up there for also having the potential for a fun thief themed-moveset. Also, take into the account she could have a gimmick involving “stealing” other fighters’ moves for a temporary time. Carmen busted. An underdog here but I feel she won’t win.

Rabbids (Rabbids)

Or in other words...

Though I'd probably argue otherwise, that's honestly a fair take. I see your point (and I apologise for wasting your time due to misunderstandings on my part!) May as well switch things up again with someone who I think has a genuine argument for being "iconic", in that case. (I hope this is more akin to what we're looking for?)

Character Name: D.Va
Character Origin: Overwatch
(2016)

An iconic playable character from the Overwatch hero-shooter franchise, D.Va's unique blend of archetypes between being both a tank and a lightweight would undoubtedly give her a very unique playstyle with plenty of variety. Not only this, but she's a decent and continually relevant Activision-Blizzard rep who has a large fanbase online (especially in South Korea, given the character's origin) and features prominently in marketing materials, so although she might not be the "face of the franchise" like Tracer, she's still a massively popular and well-known character.

Hugely popular, plenty of moveset potential, from an American IP, female representation, and would likely use pink as her key colour. I think she'd fit pretty well amongst the cast, honestly.
Of she's not allowed then tell me
View attachment 379562

Hatsune Miku
This came up sometimes on the old thread, and I think it's genuinely a good way to end this thread. While I'd rather not open back up discussions about a certain paperclip, I do think Miku could count if we're counting Agumon. We do have a rhythm heaven character in our roster but Miku would still rep music games of a different kind. She is a huge part of internet culture and could tap into meme culture while still being an actual character.
Here is our official list:
  2. Rabbid (Rabbids)
  3. Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
  4. Rayman (Rayman)
  5. Artoria Pendragon (Fate/stay night)
  6. Dante (Devil May Cry)
  7. Bomberman (Bomberman)
  8. D.Va (Overwatch)
  9. Jaina (Warcraft)
  10. Chell (Portal)
  11. Carrmen Sandiego (Carmen Sandiego)
  12. Hunter (Monster Hunter)
  13. Hatsune Miku (Hastune Miku/Project DIVA)

When voting, please remember that we will be using this slot for not only only final fighter but also our only non-echo third-party fighter. This character should not only serve those two purposes but also fulfill fan wishes, bring in a profit, generate hype, and leave a lasting legacy for future Smash titles just as Snake, Mega Man, and Sora did years before.

PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
I have decided to allow Hatsune Miku despite submissions being technically closed as this was darkvortex's swap out. I decided to honor that swap.

I believe these are all of the submissions in quoted form. If you are missing yours, please ping me. The below list is correct though

Here is our official list:
  2. Rabbid (Rabbids)
  3. Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
  4. Rayman (Rayman)
  5. Artoria Pendragon (Fate/stay night)
  6. Dante (Devil May Cry)
  7. Bomberman (Bomberman)
  8. D.Va (Overwatch)
  9. Jaina (Warcraft)
  10. Chell (Portal)
  11. Carrmen Sandiego (Carmen Sandiego)
  12. Hunter (Monster Hunter)
  13. Hatsune Miku (Hastune Miku/Project DIVA)

When voting, please remember that we will be using this slot for not only only final fighter but also our only non-echo third-party fighter. This character should not only serve those two purposes but also fulfill fan wishes, bring in a profit, generate hype, and leave a lasting legacy for future Smash titles just as Snake, Mega Man, and Sora did years before.

PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE
You forgot about Master Chief.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I had to delete the responses as I forgot Master Chief. He was on the list but that was the old one. If you voted, please resubmit your responses.

Last edited:
Top Bottom