• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So which would do you all agree with?

Symbol 1
Symbol 2
Symbol 3
Symbol 4

Based on what I am seeing, everyone seems in favor of Option 1 which is to allow Red to "summon" other birds for particualr attacks but also has access to color palettes based on these birds.

Red Moveset Submissions

We will begin submitting content much like we do for other characters by everyone submitting content rather than crafting just one moveset. Here are the moves we are looking for. If you are basing it on a particualr aspect of th egames, like the other birds, please include a picture:

• Jab
  • Side Tilt
  • Up Tilt
  • Down Tilt
  • Dash
  • Forward Smash
  • Up Smash
  • Down Smash
  • Neutral Air
  • Forward Air
  • Backward Air
  • Down Air
  • Up Air
  • Grab
  • Pummel
  • Forward Throw
  • Back Throw
  • Up Throw
  • Down Throw
  • Edge Back
  • Floor Attack
  • Neutral Special
  • Forward Special
  • Up Special
  • Down Special
  • Final Smash

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
So which would do you all agree with?

Symbol 1
Symbol 2
Symbol 3
Symbol 4

Based on what I am seeing, everyone seems in favor of Option 1 which is to allow Red to "summon" other birds for particualr attacks but also has access to color palettes based on these birds.

Red Moveset Submissions

We will begin submitting content much like we do for other characters by everyone submitting content rather than crafting just one moveset. Here are the moves we are looking for. If you are basing it on a particualr aspect of th egames, like the other birds, please include a picture:

• Jab
  • Side Tilt
  • Up Tilt
  • Down Tilt
  • Dash
  • Forward Smash
  • Up Smash
  • Down Smash
  • Neutral Air
  • Forward Air
  • Backward Air
  • Down Air
  • Up Air
  • Grab
  • Pummel
  • Forward Throw
  • Back Throw
  • Up Throw
  • Down Throw
  • Edge Back
  • Floor Attack
  • Neutral Special
  • Forward Special
  • Up Special
  • Down Special
  • Final Smash
For Red's Back Air I thick he should be unique in that said back air moves him forward a bit, said Back Air would have him latch onto to Hal and boomerang him, while awkward in hitbox shape this Back Air is capable of affecting Red's falling trajectory and could be used as a recovery.

images.png

And while not a move I think Stella should blow a bubble for Red that acts like his sheild, this sheild is bigger in size that the other sheilds and can reflect projectiles like a franklin badge but has less durability that other shields.

download (4).png

More moves might come soon

Move submissions:
Jab - Bird Peck - Red pecks the opponent 3 times and it deals 4.5% damage per peck. If you spam it, this move becomes a multi-jab.

1658766960972.png
Down air: Silver Dive - Red latches into Silver the Falcon and does a shuttle loop alongside with his drop dash. It deals 7.8% damage and it can spike the opponents.

Down smash: Terrance slam - Red looks upwards and wants to dodge Terrance's fall and he falls down, creating a shockwave around him. Also Terrance serves as a temporary shield to Red.
It deals 10% damage.

1658766987125.png
Final Smash: Mighty Eagle - Red goes off-stage and it transists to cutscene, where he launches a can of sardines at the middle of the stage and suddenly, the Mighty Eagle (Ethan is his real name if you don't know) swoops down and crashes at the stage, giving any opponent 23.5% damage (It can also instant KO the opponent if it crashes at one of them) after crash.
Later, he disappears off the stage and Red goes back from off-stage at the place where he activated his final smash.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
N-air:
1658768866303.png

Bubbles: Bubbles will burst out from behind Red like an airbag before flying around as he deflates. This is a two-stage attack that has ridiculous disjointed range on the first stage, and a multi-hit attack on the second stage.

Side Smash:
1658769015179.png

Chuck: Chuck zooms forward at Sonic's Run Speed and at the range of Min Min's Side Smash + Dragon Laser.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Some more attacks
download (1).jpeg

Side Special
Sling Scope
Red heads into the slingshot to shoot himself forward, normally this just dashes him forward before slowly falling down. When held however the scope on the slingshot activates allowing you to aim what angle you want to shoot at with a target line reticle acting as where you aim, when holding you also increase your distance before falling. This attack can grab onto ledges allowing for decent recovery as well. Be careful as you can overshoot the slingshot and due to causing Red to go into free fall this can be hazardous to your survival.

download.jpeg

Dash Attack
Red dashes forward before screeching forward with a sonic wave, while weaker than other dash attacks it can have a lot of knockback. Notably by holding the attacking button you can increase the size and range of the sonic screech.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I will be going with the egg in a nest symbol then. On the subject of symbols, while I am not a fan of retroactively changing content, I am thinking of changing the following series symbols of:

Final Fantasy from the FF to Meteor as seen in the FF7 logo
Mega Man from the Gear to the Extra Life item
Metal Gear Solid from the ! to the Foxhound symbol.

Any objections to this?

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
So about the Red moveset job, could we included the Ice Bird ant members if the Stella flock for submissions

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So about the Red moveset job, could we included the Ice Bird ant members if the Stella flock for submissions
What?

Definitively a big YES for Foxhound, not too much a fan of the rest (especially Final Fantasy considering that now we have more non-FF7 content)
The current FF logo represents the whole series, while the Meteor just represents 7. I know the majority of the current representation is from 7, but still, seems to be a less inclusive symbol change in general.
Good points. I totally forgot about it. I’ll be honest that I love the FF7 logo and I thought it would be cool if it was made a symbol. What if we were to have two symbols: one for general FF and the other for FF7. FF tends to get special treatment so maybe this could be one of those instances.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I think the Meteor looks awesome too, and in a vacuum, I would think it's a great logo. I just prioritized a logo that represented more games rather than coolness.

I think having two logos is a good compromise. I'm not really sure how they would be used in game, unless we maybe split the music section in two for FF7 and non-FF7 songs, similar to how Mario Kart has an entirely separate music section from Mario in the My Music section of real Smash (although in that case the logos were still the same).

I think it works, ngl I love the logo too, it just feeled a bit injust....

Now that we are talking about that, what about a second icon for general Persona content?
Lol if we added a SMT rep in the future and we ended up with three different logos for all these connected series.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Whew, I redid Vol Pass 2 stock icons from Ultimate since they tend to have that black glow around them. All completed and added in the wikia. Next will be any sort of alt costumes.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
While we continue to allow moveset submissions, we will also be opening submissions for additional content for Red. This includes:

Entrance animation (1)
Idle poses (1)
Taunts (4)
Victory poses (3)
Victory theme (1)
Kirby hat (1)
Boxing ring title (1)
Cheer chant (1)
Debut splash title (1)
Codecs and guidances (2)
Classic mode (1)

Entrance animation:
Red crashes down at the ground and gets up (Also he screams like in original game when launched).

Kirby Hat:
Kirby could have Red's feathers and his beak. (Also Kirby gets Red's iconic eyebrows)
Also he uses his neutral special.

Splash title:
RED LAUNCHES HIMSELF FOR A BATTLE!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Debut splash: Red brings home the bacon!

Victory: There are 4 Reds, one is perched in the slingshot while the other 3 are on the ground - each one on the ground backflips as a "10000" appears above them one-by-one, and then a final 10000 appears above the Red in the slingshot as his name flashses on the screen

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Red's Classic Mode

Base Breaking Birds

This classic mode uniquly alternates between battles characters referencing various jobs in construction and increasingly difficult break the target stages.

RoundCharactersStageMusicReason
1.:ultmario: (In his builder attire)Wrecking CrewWrecking Crew MedleyA construction worker at a construction site
2.BREAKTHETARGETS
3.:ultvillager::ultvillagerf::ultisabelle:SmashvilleHappy Home DesignerRelators and houses flippers
4.BREAKTHETARGETS
5.Crazy DaveHouse (Its permanatly in the Roof form )Graze the RoofRoof tilers
6.BREAKTHETARGETS
7.:ultsteve:Minecraft WorldCreative MedleyVolunteer workers and Miencraft is THE creation game
8.BREAKTHETARGETS
9. (Boss)Ganon(Whatever the Omega version of the Angry Birds stage is)(If applicable, this remix of the Angry Birds 2 boss theme)The final boss should be a pig after all.

Is this a good classic mode Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Tagline: RED Flies Into A Rage!

Boxing Ring Title: The Leader of the Flock

Taunt: Red puts on a mask reminiscent of the one he wore in Angry Birds Space, and the eyeholes light up with red as the plumage on the top of his head sharpens. He goes back to normal after he takes off the mask.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yeah, Wishing Stars. I wonder why we haven't been doing any jobs for it anymore.
No one was really interested in it and there were more important jobs for us to get into rather than meticulously working on each chapter. I doubt we will be touching it again.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
No one was really interested in it and there were more important jobs for us to get into rather than meticulously working on each chapter. I doubt we will be touching it again.
Maybe if we didn't decide on different direction routes then there wouldn't be too much work, Though i would've suggest we bring back World of Light.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom