• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you to everyone who submitted content! I will be collecting our submissions and putting them in order...

It seems we have a tie between Smash Dungeon plus Masterpiece. While normally we would do a tiebreaker, I am in the interest of trying to move our project forward so I will be recasting my Master Spirit vote for the Masterpiece. I don't like don't like doing it this way but there's really no way to move forward quickly.

So, we will be doing two jobs....

Submit an Angry Birds Item

Nothing to say other than it can't be the same item that Red employs ( Shockwave, Power Potion, Homing Bird, Birdquake, Space Egg, and Mighty Feather ). Please provide a picture of an image and how the item acts.

Submit an Angry Bird Masterpiece

The Masterpiece must not be about Poached Eggs since we have this for a stage already so I want us to focus elsewhere in the game. Perhaps one thing we could do is list several missions aside from Poached Eggs.

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
Thank you to everyone who submitted content! I will be collecting our submissions and putting them in order...

It seems we have a tie between Smash Dungeon plus Masterpiece. While normally we would do a tiebreaker, I am in the interest of trying to move our project forward so I will be recasting my Master Spirit vote for the Masterpiece. I don't like don't like doing it this way but there's really no way to move forward quickly.

So, we will be doing two jobs....

Submit an Angry Birds Item

Nothing to say other than it can't be the same item that Red employs ( Shockwave, Power Potion, Homing Bird, Birdquake, Space Egg, and Mighty Feather ). Please provide a picture of an image and how the item acts.

Submit an Angry Bird Masterpiece

The Masterpiece must not be about Poached Eggs since we have this for a stage already so I want us to focus elsewhere in the game. Perhaps one thing we could do is list several missions aside from Poached Eggs.
I know this isn't possible, but I think it would be cool if the masterpiece were various original Angry Birds stages based on Smash Bros stages

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Angry Birds Item:
1659240406945.png

1659240555043.png

Sardine Can:
An item that summons the Mighty Eagle. If the can hits the ground or another opponent after being thrown, the Mighty Eagle will be summoned after 4 seconds, causing him to swoop down towards the location of the impact before he makes impact with the ground and bounces upwards. The can will disappear if the Mighty Eagle doesn't eat the can. Anybody that's hit by the eagle itself will take a whopping 50% damage and extra-strong knockback to kill at near-0%, and causes fighters to be knocked upwards at a set distance of 2 Training Blocks if standing on any ground at the time of the Mighty Eagle's impact.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sorry everyone. I was tremendously busy today and unable to update the thread. So, we will be commencing voting for the content that was submitted in a little bit but, that being said, I want to propose to the thread about my concept for Mii Costumes from Angry Birds:
  • Option 1: A Hat that is called "Angry Birds Hat" that correlates with the color that bird is affiliated with. If the Mii Fighter is red, there is a Red Hat. If Blue, it's a hat based on one of the Blues. If Yellow, then its based on Chuck. This option includes the Bad Piggy as a sperate Mii Hat.
  • Option 2: A Hat that is called "Angry Birds Hat" that correlates with the color that bird is affiliated with. If the Mii Fighter is red, there is a Red Hat. If Blue, it's a hat based on one of the Blues. If Yellow, then its based on Chuck. This option doesn't include the Bad Piggies as a hat at all.
  • Option 3: Angry Birds hats are present except for the green color slot which does to the Bad Piggy. This changes the Hat to Angry Birds & Bad Piggies.
I am opening a poll at the top of the thread to decide what to go with or to go with none of these ideas.

Last edited:

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
I don't think it makes a lot of sense to have the pig as the green slot since Hal exists, but I think it would be better to combine two costumes into one so that maybe we could have more in the costume wave

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright, I read through all of our submissions and put them into voting.

Then stopped writing the form after I figured out that only one submission for each job was submitted....

Our Angry Birds item is Sardine Can. This causes Mighty Eagle to be removed from Red's moveset.

Our Angry Birds masterpiece is based on Migthty Hoax. I may fine tune this to allow other portions to be played to give it more meat.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I don't think it makes a lot of sense to have the pig as the green slot since Hal exists, but I think it would be better to combine two costumes into one so that maybe we could have more in the costume wave
The idea stems from saving space in our Mii Costuem wave as I am looking to include around 5 new costumes which doesn't include veteran costumes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think a Bird hat and a Piggy hat is fair enough. Still gives us some room and reps both parts of the franchise. We went ham with costumes last round so I don't mind.

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
Masterpieces
There is a Lime Green color, that can be the pigs

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Mii Costume Job: Submit Mii Costume based on an Indie Game

We will be submitting a Mii Costume that doesn't come with a remix track from an indie game. This Mii Costume is able to pulled from a franchise that is represented by a Spirit but nothing beyond that. Please provide the name of the mii costume, what franchise it is from, what king of Mii Fighter class it is, and how the Mii Costume looks like.

Mii Costume Job: Submit Mii Costume from a 1st Party series
Please submit a mii costume from a 1st Party series that is represented by a character in Smash. Much like above, please inidicate the name, series, class, and how the Mii Costume looks like.​

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Anton (Brawller/Swordfighter)

A staple of the profile post sub-community, the rounder and cuter Anton of Antonball appears as a Brawler costume, while the meaner and pointier Anton of Antonblast weilds his axe as a Mii Swordfighter. The wig comes with a beard; big grin; and eyebrows - a Dreamworks face for Brawler and just full-on angry for swordfighter (plus construction hat for swordfighters), but the eyes are up to your own Mii creation. Your Mii's skin turns red with both halves equipped!

Mario Riding Yoshi (Brawler)

If you don't yet have the Mario hat, buying this will automatically unlock it.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
My submission for Indie Mii Costume is ZERO from Kataka Zero, has a Mii Sword Fighter.
Zero_steam_card.png

For a First Party Mii Costume my submission is Dark Matter Blade from Kirby, also has a Mii Sword Fighter, it would always change the skin of the Mii to black.
dark_m12.png

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
latest (1).png

Henry Stickmin (Brawler)
I know next to nothing about these dude's games besides that they are classic flash games but, he is the protagonist of a series of flash games centered around Henry doing various stuff like robbing a bank, in terms of the costume, the body will be a thin stick figure with Henry's hands and shoes while the headwear will be a full-on Henry mask
If you use this costume on a female tho...
latest (2).png

Ellie
As I said Ellie will appear if you use the Henry Stickmin costume on a female mii, this will change the color of the shoes and will give the henry mask a wig.

220px-Slippy_Toad.png

Slippy the mf Toad (Gunner)
I have a feeling that Slippy is already a costume for some reason so I'll scrap him if that's the case.
Anyways, Slippy, yeah, ****ing Slippy Toad, everyone knows him already so let's how to how the costume will work, the body of the costume will use Slippy's clothes from StarFox Zero, the head will be Slippy's head with that hat included, now, the weapon might be difficult to envision but bare with me, a turret from Slippy's weird Wii U spin-off, Slippy will not have the weapon awkardly attached to his hand like the Businessman and Sans costumes in ultimate use the suitcase and gaster respectively, Slippy will literally grab the turret and just use it as a weapon because that's something he will do if he was fighting I'm sure.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright. Time to submit as well.

My submission for Indie Mii Costume is Freddy Fazbear (FNAF) as a Mii Brawler. Holding the microphone tightly as he punches you with it.

As for First-Party Mii Costume. I bring upon Ring Fit Trainee (Ring Fit Adventure) as Mii Brawlers too. The male and female versions comes in one pack together of course.
Sorry but this Mii Costume is reserved for only costumes from first party franchises represented by a character. Thi smeans franchises like Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon, F-Zero, etc. If this submission isn't changed in the next 10 hours, it won't be eligible.

Miriam
Bloodstained

1659448389734.png

Miriam fills in an interesting niche of being both an Indie character, a character tied to Castlevania, as well as a Japanese character. In addition, we don't get many Mii Costumes that are female so this also fills a category as well. We don't get many Japanese Indie characters. Miriam would be a Swordfighter but also a Gunner. The blade she uses is the Blue Rose while her Gunner Form just uses her hands as if she is casting magic.

1659448697386.png

Glass Joe
Punch Out

This is a Mii Brawler costume which gives the Brawler Joe's iconic hair, shirtless appearance, red boxing gloves, white and red boxing shorts, and red shoes. He also has an alternate costume which can be toggled which doesn't do much except give Glass Joe the boxing helmet:

1659448771984.png

Last edited:
Indie mii costume submission:

Castle Crasher (Castle Crashers - Behemoth) (Mii Swordfighter) (Resubmission Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom )
1659467715461.png
Castle Crasher is one of main characters of Behemoth's 4-player indie game called Castle Crashers. Castle Crasher needs to rescue the princess while killing enemies in front of him like in beat'em up game (The game is inspired by many beat'em up games such as Golden Axe or Double Dragon). Castle Crasher is one of Newgrounds' characters that was made by Tom Fulp and/or Dan Paladin.
The game itself sold over 2 milion at year-end of 2010, making it popular indie title. The game also has cult following and appeared on Nintendo console (Nintendo switch).

His costume would consist of:
Headgear: His helmet (Covers the whole mii head)
Outfit: His crusade-esque armor.
Sword: It could be mace, sword, baton or axe (It depends on mii's color. If the mii is red or yellow, then it wields mace for example).

I nominate Castle Crasher as Mii costume because it could represent Behemoth, a company that was found by Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin. Since we have their spirits, so why can't we just make them into Mii Costume to expand their representation in game?
Besides, Castle Crashers is well known in west, but little obscure to east because of Newgrounds possibly being unpopular, but it shouldn't be a problem since we have their representation, so we can Include the Castle Crasher as Mii Costume.

(It's my bias choice)

Nintendo costume submission:
Adult Tiki (Brawler) (Resubmittion Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom )
1659467765544.png
Tiki is supporting character in FE series. She is manakete that fell asleep for 1000 years and she woke up as an adult in FE Awakening.
She is one of most popular FE side characters and she could make sense as mii costume. Her costume would be based on her adult incarnation.

Her costume contains of:
  • Headgear: Her green hair with ponytail.
  • Costume: Her red dress with light pink cloak along with her red boots.
  • Hands/fists: Her hands would be her gloves.

Last edited:

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Goose

1659471158671.png

Much like the other generic animal hats already present in the Smash series, the Goose Hat places the Mii's face in the animal's mouth. Therefore, the Goose's beak surrounds the Mii's face, stuck open in an eternal honk. Any Mii Fighter type can wear this, since it's just a hat. It doesn't come with any music tracks, but that doesn't mean all sounds are out of play! Taunting while wearing this hat will elicit an iconic honk from inside of the hat.

Karate Joe

1659471641764.png

Boy I am full of character ideas who are all white today, huh? Obviously, Rhythm Heaven's best brawler will only work as a Mii Brawler costume. The helmet in this case is rather unique. Since Joe's face is so simple with its thick black lines already, it will instead replace the Mii's facial features with the half-lidded eyes and big nose using the regular Mii Maker resources to match his normal character design. It'll essentially be as if the Mii Fighter is wearing makeup instead of an actual mask, and it allows them to still emote. To sell the makeup logic even more, the Mii's normal hairdo will stay, since Joe is bald anyway. The body gets the gi and barefoot design, but changing the Mii's color will replace the all-white gi and skin with various different unsaturated colors, made very light to still sell the brightness of Karate Joe's original design.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submissions for the Indie and 1st Party Mii Costume!

Anton (Brawller/Swordfighter)

A staple of the profile post sub-community, the rounder and cuter Anton of Antonball appears as a Brawler costume, while the meaner and pointier Anton of Antonblast weilds his axe as a Mii Swordfighter. The wig comes with a beard; big grin; and eyebrows - a Dreamworks face for Brawler and just full-on angry for swordfighter (plus construction hat for swordfighters), but the eyes are up to your own Mii creation. Your Mii's skin turns red with both halves equipped!

Mario Riding Yoshi (Brawler)

If you don't yet have the Mario hat, buying this will automatically unlock it.
My submission for Indie Mii Costume is ZERO from Kataka Zero, has a Mii Sword Fighter.
View attachment 357736

For a First Party Mii Costume my submission is Dark Matter Blade from Kirby, also has a Mii Sword Fighter, it would always change the skin of the Mii to black.
For the Indie Mii Costume, I will once again submit Ori as a Universal Mii Costume.
View attachment 357740

As for my First Party Mii Costume...
View attachment 357747
I offer the Arm Legion from Astral Chain as a Mii Brawler, with the body portion having a copy of Officer Howard's NEURON uniform!
Alright. Time to submit as well.

My submission for Indie Mii Costume is Freddy Fazbear (FNAF) as a Mii Brawler. Holding the microphone tightly as he punches you with it.

As for First-Party Mii Costume. I bring upon Black Shadow from F-Zero as a Mii Brwaler too. F-Zero needs a little more love I believe.
View attachment 357752
Henry Stickmin (Brawler)
I know next to nothing about these dude's games besides that they are classic flash games but, he is the protagonist of a series of flash games centered around Henry doing various stuff like robbing a bank, in terms of the costume, the body will be a thin stick figure with Henry's hands and shoes while the headwear will be a full-on Henry mask
If you use this costume on a female tho...
View attachment 357753
Ellie
As I said Ellie will appear if you use the Henry Stickmin costume on a female mii, this will change the color of the shoes and will give the henry mask a wig.

View attachment 357754
Slippy the mf Toad (Gunner)
I have a feeling that Slippy is already a costume for some reason so I'll scrap him if that's the case.
Anyways, Slippy, yeah, ****ing Slippy Toad, everyone knows him already so let's how to how the costume will work, the body of the costume will use Slippy's clothes from StarFox Zero, the head will be Slippy's head with that hat included, now, the weapon might be difficult to envision but bare with me, a turret from Slippy's weird Wii U spin-off, Slippy will not have the weapon awkardly attached to his hand like the Businessman and Sans costumes in ultimate use the suitcase and gaster respectively, Slippy will literally grab the turret and just use it as a weapon because that's something he will do if he was fighting I'm sure.
Sorry but this Mii Costume is reserved for only costumes from first party franchises represented by a character. Thi smeans franchises like Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon, F-Zero, etc. If this submission isn't changed in the next 10 hours, it won't be eligible.

Miriam
Bloodstained

View attachment 357760

Miriam fills in an interesting niche of being both an Indie character, a character tied to Castlevania, as well as a Japanese character. In addition, we don't get many Mii Costumes that are female so this also fills a category as well. We don't get many Japanese Indie characters. Miriam would be a Swordfighter but also a Gunner. The blade she uses is the Blue Rose while her Gunner Form just uses her hands as if she is casting magic.

View attachment 357761
Glass Joe
Punch Out

This is a Mii Brawler costume which gives the Brawler Joe's iconic hair, shirtless appearance, red boxing gloves, white and red boxing shorts, and red shoes. He also has an alternate costume which can be toggled which doesn't do much except give Glass Joe the boxing helmet:

View attachment 357762
Disregard the song.

View attachment 357764
Kamek
Would be a Gunner that uses his staff. Would be a mask and his robes.
Indie mii costume submission:

Castle Crasher (Castle Crashers - Behemoth) (Mii Swordfighter) (Resubmission Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom )
View attachment 357789
Castle Crasher is one of main characters of Behemoth's 4-player indie game called Castle Crashers. Castle Crasher needs to rescue the princess while killing enemies in front of him like in beat'em up game (The game is inspired by many beat'em up games such as Golden Axe or Double Dragon). Castle Crasher is one of Newgrounds' characters that was made by Tom Fulp and/or Dan Paladin.
The game itself sold over 2 milion at year-end of 2010, making it popular indie title. The game also has cult following and appeared on Nintendo console (Nintendo switch).

His costume would consist of:
Headgear: His helmet (Covers the whole mii head)
Outfit: His crusade-esque armor.
Sword: It could be mace, sword, baton or axe (It depends on mii's color. If the mii is red or yellow, then it wields mace for example).

I nominate Castle Crasher as Mii costume because it could represent Behemoth, a company that was found by Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin. Since we have their spirits, so why can't we just make them into Mii Costume to expand their representation in game?
Besides, Castle Crashers is well known in west, but little obscure to east because of Newgrounds possibly being unpopular, but it shouldn't be a problem since we have their representation, so we can Include the Castle Crasher as Mii Costume.

(It's my bias choice)

Nintendo costume submission:
Adult Tiki (Brawler) (Resubmittion Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom )
View attachment 357790
Tiki is supporting character in FE series. She is manakete that fell asleep for 1000 years and she woke up as an adult in FE Awakening.
She is one of most popular FE side characters and she could make sense as mii costume. Her costume would be based on her adult incarnation.

Her costume contains of:
  • Headgear: Her green hair with ponytail.
  • Costume: Her red dress with light pink cloak along with her red boots.
  • Hands/fists: Her hands would be her gloves.
Indie
Neon White (Gunner)

First Party

Shez (Swordfighter)

The outfit and hair piece would change depending on the miis gender.
Goose

View attachment 357791

Much like the other generic animal hats already present in the Smash series, the Goose Hat places the Mii's face in the animal's mouth. Therefore, the Goose's beak surrounds the Mii's face, stuck open in an eternal honk. Any Mii Fighter type can wear this, since it's just a hat. It doesn't come with any music tracks, but that doesn't mean all sounds are out of play! Taunting while wearing this hat will elicit an iconic honk from inside of the hat.

Karate Joe

View attachment 357792

Boy I am full of character ideas who are all white today, huh? Obviously, Rhythm Heaven's best brawler will only work as a Mii Brawler costume. The helmet in this case is rather unique. Since Joe's face is so simple with its thick black lines already, it will instead replace the Mii's facial features with the half-lidded eyes and big nose using the regular Mii Maker resources to match his normal character design. It'll essentially be as if the Mii Fighter is wearing makeup instead of an actual mask, and it allows them to still emote. To sell the makeup logic even more, the Mii's normal hairdo will stay, since Joe is bald anyway. The body gets the gi and barefoot design, but changing the Mii's color will replace the all-white gi and skin with various different unsaturated colors, made very light to still sell the brightness of Karate Joe's original design.
Indie Costume:
Anton Mii Brawler/Swordfighter (Antonball)
ZERO Mii Swordfighter (Zero Kataka)
Ori Mii Fgihter (Ori and the Will of Wisp)
Freddy Fazbear Mii Brawler (Five Nights at Freddy's)
Henry Stickman Mii Brawler (Henry Stickman)
Miriam Mii Swordfighter & Gunner (Bloodstained)
Cadence Mii Swordfighter (Cadence of Hyrule)
Castle Crasher Mii Swordfighter (Castle Crasher)
Neon White Mii Gunner (Neon White)
Goose Mii Hat (Untitled Goose)

First Party Costume:
Mario & Yoshi Mii Brawler (Super Mario)
Dark Matter Mii Swordfighter (Kirby)
Arm Legion Mii Brawler (Astral Chain)
Black Shadow Mii Brawler (F-Zero)
Slippy Toad Mii Gunner (Star Fox)
Glass Joe Mii Brawler (Punch-Out!!)
Kamek Mii Gunner (Yoshi)
Tiki Mii Brawler (Fire Emblem)
Shez Mii Swordfighter (Fire Emblem)
Karate Joe Mii Brawler (Rhythm Heaven)

PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO VOTE

We will be including Angry Birds and Bad Piggies as seperate hats so these following two Mii Costume will join those. I will be posting our next job in a little bit but we will also b e adding several veteran Mii Costumes as well.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is the Spirit list for Spirits Hard at Work

1. Swanky Kong (Donkey Kong)
  2. Jack Levin (F-Zero)
  3. Cody (Street Fighter)
  4. Mappy (Mappy)
  5. Sebsastian Tute (Mii)
  6. Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)
  7. Dr. Light (Mega Man)
  8. Happy Mask Salesman (The Legend of Zelda)
  9. Sadayo Kawakami (Persona)
  10. Tae Takemi (Persona)
  11. Nina (Tekken)
  12. Twintelle (ARMS)
  13. Chef (Game & Watch)
  14. Doris 1 (Wario)
  15. Professor Pac-Man (Pac-Man)
  16. Mr. Stevenson (Duck Hunt)
  17. Reporter and Wrestler (Rhythm Heaven)
  18. Adeleine (Kirby)
  19. Adam Malkovich (Metroid)
  20. Dingodile (Crash Bandicoot)
  21. William Birkin (Resident Evil)
  22. Photo Man (Earthbound)
  23. Chizuru Kagura (KOF)
  24. New Faces Team (KOF)
  25. Heihachi Mishima (Tekken)
  26. Cid (Final Fantasy)
  27. Munehisa Iwai (Persona)
  28. Referee (Punch out)
  29. Jinbe (Mole Panic)
  30. MC Mode (Style Savvy)
  31. Beedle (Legend of Zelda)
  32. Tank & Infantry (Advance Wars)

Thank you to everyone who submitted content!

I also have the listiing for the Red palettes. They are finished but I have yet to save each color slot and upload them to here so be patient with me.

Red - Default
Yellow - Crunch
Blue - The Blues
Oange - Bubbles
Dark Red - Terrence
Green - Hal
Grey - Silver
Pink - Stella
White - Matilda
Black - Bomb
Brown - Mighty Eagle
Light Green - Bad Piggies

So, we have our four Mii costumes more or less so we will be adding one more new Mii Costume into this list...

Submit a Mii Costume from Castlevania

Despite all the content that Castlevania has, it lacks an actual Mii Costume, Banjo-Kazooie also shares in this distinction. Lets correct this by first submitting a Mii Costume from Castlevania. Don't worry, Banjo-Kazooie will have its day. As per usual, please provide a name, the game the character is from, and what class the costume is from and how it may chance the costumes weapon alogn with a picture of said character.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Grant Dynasty

1659546729506.png

The Castlevania III tritagonist deserves this after being snubbed in the Castlevania anime! Obviously, he'd be a swordfighter who uses a cutlass.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our music submissions. I will repost this PLUS our alt costumes and specials once we get to Spirits.

Main Theme - Angry Birds
Piggie Dilly Circus
Main Theme - Bad Piggies
Fight and Flight
Angry Birds GO! Theme
King Pig's Theme
Mt Pork (Angry Birds 2)
King Pig's Manic Minions (Angry Birds Epic)
Angry Birds Trilogy (Angry Birds Trilogy)
Title theme - Angry Birds 2
Main theme - Angry Birds space
Main theme - Angry Birds Epic
Summer Pignic - Angry Birds Seasons
Holiday Tounrament - Angry Bird Friends
Shuffle and Spawn - Bad Piggies

I have a late night tonight and I am not sure when or if I will be able to putting submissions up. Furthermore, I have work again early tomorrow and then my grandma's funeral in the afternoon. I hope I can squeeze out our list of submissions and the next job when I get back home.

That being said, I do want to highlight on the upcoming character jobs which is something I have never done but, seeing as how we are coming close to the end of our pass (only 4 more characters left!); I feel this is apporpirate. The ordering is by no indiciation of when these jobs will come save for the last one.

1) A Character to have Consecurively Done Well in Voting but Never Cinched Victory
2) A hype/popular character
3) First Party
4) The Best Character to end our DLC Season With

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom