• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
C. Viper (Street Fighter 4) (Artwork: Super Street Fighter 4)
Class: Advanced
Type: Primary Attack
Effect: Electric Attack ↑, 2 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Zero Suit Samus (Black)
  • Stage: New Donk City Hall ( Ω )
  • Music Track: Sakura’s Theme (Street Fighter IV)
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions: The enemy electric attack have increased power. Gravity is reduced

Also, I forgot how the protection system work again?

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I have some River City Girls spirits here

Kyoko (The Elegy of Kunio and Co. ) [Art from River City Girls]
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Attack 3 slots
Effect: N/A
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultdaisy: (Blue Dress)
  • Stage: Prism Tower (Omega)
  • Music Track: Splattack
  • Match: Stamina
  • Conditions:
    • The Enemy likes to taunt
    • The enemies physical attacks are more powerful
    • The Enemy likes to use Aerials and Smash Attacks
Misako [Nekketsu High School Dodgeball Club – Soccer Story] [Art from River City Girls]
Type: Primary Neutral 2 slots
Effect: Physical Attack Up
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultbayonetta: (Default)
  • Stage: Prism Tower (Omega)
  • Music Track: Ink Me Up
  • Conditions:
    • The Enemies physical attacks are stronger
    • The enemy likes to jump
    • Item: Soccer ball

airConditioner

Smash Ace
chizuru.png
Chizuru Kagura (The King of Fighters '96)
Type: Primary Shield, 2 slots
Effect: Energy Shot Attack/Resistance ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Zelda (White Alternate) x 2
  • Stage: King of Fighters Stadium
  • Music Track: New Order - KOF XIV
  • Conditions: Enemy's physical attacks have greater power, enemy's FS Meter charges quickly
sacred treasures team

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion

Here is the spirit of a very underated beat em up and my second entry, this time with an image and more references, plus some unique gimmicks

Sketch Turner
Game of Orgin: Comix Zone (Genisis)
Puppet: Terry :ult_terry: with his black vest alt
Stage Pictochat (takes place in a comic book so this is the next best thing)
Theme Highway from Mega Man X (referencing that the game takes place in a city)
Stamina Battle-210 hp
Puppet Special Attacks damage itself but they are stronger (referencing how in the game Comix Zone the character Sketch Turner would damage himself to use special moves)
Pichu :ultpichu: appears as a ally to the battle with 75 hp but can respawn periodically (Sketch has a rat companion that has electric attacks and the gimmick and pichu's self damage mechanic would fit well)

Primary Techincal (due to needing brains to figure out when using these damaging special moves)
Ace Level
Three Slots (Sketch has three item slots in the game)
This Spirit when equipped gives more powerful special attacks in exchange for damaging the wielder of the spirit

If this attribute dosnt exist I would name the attribute Bruise n Boost 🤣

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
This Spirit when equipped gives more powerful special attacks in exchange for damaging the wielder of the spirit

If this attribute dosnt exist I would name the attribute Bruise n Boost 🤣
There's a similar attribute in SSBU - Trade-Off Damage. you take 30% at the start of the match, but get a boost to your attack. Dunno if your idea is at the start or if it's a gradual buildup like with Pichu, but if it's the former you could use that.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
There's a similar attribute in SSBU - Trade-Off Damage. you take 30% at the start of the match, but get a boost to your attack. Dunno if your idea is at the start or if it's a gradual buildup like with Pichu, but if it's the former you could use that.
For this spirit its gradual damage when using special attacks but at the exchange of making them stronger, does it matter that I'm using an original ability if it matches the orgin and inspiration of where the spirit comes from

But if not I can edit it to match the requirements

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
For this spirit its gradual damage when using special attacks but at the exchange of making them stronger, does it matter that I'm using an original ability if it matches the orgin and inspiration of where the spirit comes from
Just making sure you knew. You said you'd call the effect "Bruise n' Boost" if there wasn't anything like it already. I brought up the Trade-Off Damage effect for reference. Since it's not what you had in mind, you can use the Bruise n' Boost name.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Just making sure you knew. You said you'd call the effect "Bruise n' Boost" if there wasn't anything like it already. I brought up the Trade-Off Damage effect for reference. Since it's not what you had in mind, you can use the Bruise n' Boost name.
Cool, thanks

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
[TD]Honey (Fighting Vipers)
Type: Support Attack
Effect: Physical Attack up, 1 slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Bayonetta (Bayonetta 1 outfit)
  • Stage: KoF Arena
  • Music Track: Sonic Boom (references Honey's cameo in Sonic The Fighters)
  • Match: 100 HP Stamina battle.
  • Conditions: Gravity is reduced. The enemy favors tilt attacks.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Eternalchampions_shadow.gif
Shadow Yamoto (Eternal Champions)
Type: Primary Attack, 1 Slot
Effect: None
  • Puppet Fighter: Zero Suit Samus
  • Stage: Suzaku Castle
  • Music Track: Gerudo Valley
  • Conditions: Defeat the opponent in a no holds bar battle
This is my first time making one of these, so I probably messed up. Doesn't help I never played Eternal Champions...

Also, if anybody else wants to add Eternal Champions Spirits, see if you can find a good image of The Senator. That would be AMAZING.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Hibiki (The Last Blade 2)
Class: Novice
Type: Support Defense
Effect: Sword Attack ↑, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Lucina (Red)
  • Music Track: Banquet of Nature
  • Conditions: the enemy has increased speed, hostile assist trophy will appear (Lyndis)
Amingo (Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes)
Type: Support Grab
Effect: Unira equipped, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Kirby (Green)
  • Stage: Gerudo Valley
  • Music Track: Kuri Kinton Flavor - KOF XIV
  • Conditions: the enemy favor grabs and throws, the enemy favor neutral special
Gilius (Golden Axe)
Effect: Electric Attack ↑, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Simon, Yoshi (purple)
  • Stage: Temple
  • Music Track: Battle for the Glory - DRAGON QUEST IV
  • Conditions: the enemy favor special attack, the floor is electrified

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Hibiki (The Last Blade 2)
Type: Support Defense
Effect: Sword Attack ↑, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Lucina (Red)
  • Music Track: Banquet of Nature
  • Conditions: the enemy has increased speed, hostile assist trophy will appear (Lyndis)
Gilius (Golden Axe)
Effect: Electric Attack ↑, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Simon, Yoshi (purple)
  • Stage: Temple
  • Music Track: Battle for the Glory - DRAGON QUEST IV
  • Conditions: the enemy favor special attack, the floor is electrified
You fool! You've summoned the unholy wrath of Speed Weed Speed Weed !

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Note: I spent 10 minutes finding the reliable information and yes Niddhogg is a fighting game

The Fencer
From Niddhogg (Multiplatform)
Puppet Orange Female Corrin
Stage Eldin Bridge (no hazards)
No Stage Music (need concentration)

Stamina Battle-5 hp (in niddhogg you die one hit)
3 Stocks
Opponent will Dodge Roll a lot
The opponent will only do sword based moves
The Opponent may Perfect Shield

Support Neutral Uncommon Spirit
1 slot
Blade Damage+ (increased damage output to sword based moves as well as blade base items like the beam sword or death's scythe)

Just some representation to a unusual fighting duel game :) ;)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That top one gives me an idea for my third fighting game Spirit

Jabbin' Jack
RealSports series (Yes, he has appeared on a Nintendo console through Atari's Greatest Hits Vol. 1 for DS) (Debut: RealSports Boxing)
Novice class primary - Fist attack up
A3761921-EE64-4D6A-86DD-F5AFF96036E9.gif

Song: 25M BGM
Stage: Omega Boxing Ring
Opponents: Little Mac (blonde)
Rules: You cannot use special moves or smash attacks, nor can the foe. Stamina battle.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Wait, Young Link is a transforming character now right? Wouldn't Deku Link, Goron Link and Zora Link have their own numbers in that case? I mean, I suppose since they are temporary transformations they may not.
That’s actually something I never thought of but a very good point. I suppose the best way to handle the situation is ti take vote to renumber the cast, keep it it as it is currently, or throw away the idea and pick the second place idea. I’ll need to check to see whose that was as I don’t have that info on hand.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
That’s actually something I never thought of but a very good point. I suppose the best way to handle the situation is ti take vote to renumber the cast, keep it it as it is currently, or throw away the idea and pick the second place idea. I’ll need to check to see whose that was as I don’t have that info on hand.
Going by precedent it seems like the Link forms would get their own number, as Pyra and Mythra have their own number, and the only difference is their stats and specials, and all the link forms have different specials and stats. However, I would counter that argument by saying that giving them their own number raises a whole bunch of new questions, mainly where in the roster do we put them? Putting in next to Young Link would change all the fighter's numbers after Young Link. And changing the number wouldn't make sense, as The young link forms came after for example Ganondorf and Toon Link, whos numbers would now be after the Yink forms if we place them next to Young Link. (Echoes avoid this problem by sharing the same number). The other place to put them would be after Fighter Pass 2, but then would they end up taking three newcomer slots? I think it's easier to just keep the order as is, since its a veteran change and not a newcomer with forms. However, I will say that I would rather go with the second place option than give them their own numbers, since I think giving them their own numbers messing too many things up.

I suppose an alternative could be having them share the number with Young Link, but have a special symbol next to them like the echoes, but not the same symbol that the echo fighters have.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Going by precedent it seems like the Link forms would get their own number, as Pyra and Mythra have their own number, and the only difference is their stats and specials, and all the link forms have different specials and stats. However, I would counter that argument by saying that giving them their own number raises a whole bunch of new questions, mainly where in the roster do we put them? Putting in next to Young Link would change all the fighter's numbers after Young Link. And changing the number wouldn't make sense, as The young link forms came after for example Ganondorf and Toon Link, whos numbers would now be after the Yink forms if we place them next to Young Link. (Echoes avoid this problem by sharing the same number). The other place to put them would be after Fighter Pass 2, but then would they end up taking three newcomer slots? I think it's easier to just keep the order as is, since its a veteran change and not a newcomer with forms. However, I will say that I would rather go with the second place option than give them their own numbers, since I think giving them their own numbers messing too many things up.

I suppose an alternative could be having them share the number with Young Link, but have a special symbol next to them like the echoes, but not the same symbol that the echo fighters have.
I have a idea, why not have young link have a gimmick where he turns into those species with a smaller but unique moveset that fits a purpose (Goron hits hard and rolls, Zora is fast and a great arial, and Deku is good with projectiles) the only problem is that that gimmick may be too similar if you thinking of adding Shantae as well as a fighter, not a solution but a suggestion to fix some problems

Peripuff

Smash Journeyman

I don’t really see why they’d take newcomer slots if we gave them numbers after FP2, after all, some newcomers are echo fighters, it’s not like the number of newcomers we are allowed is tied to the numbering system, is it? That being said, it would make sense that development time would have to be designated for those 3 forms anyway, so if we have 24 newcomers even with them, I don’t think it should change much. If we give them their own symbol we would have to do the same for Mythra and Pokemon Trainer, which would lead to the same problem you mentioned about everything being messed up. I think the best solution is to just give them 83-85 then start Isaac at 86

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
I don’t really see why they’d take newcomer slots if we gave them numbers after FP2, after all, some newcomers are echo fighters, it’s not like the number of newcomers we are allowed is tied to the numbering system, is it? That being said, it would make sense that development time would have to be designated for those 3 forms anyway, so if we have 24 newcomers even with them, I don’t think it should change much. If we give them their own symbol we would have to do the same for Mythra and Pokemon Trainer, which would lead to the same problem you mentioned about everything being messed up. I think the best solution is to just give them 83-85 then start Isaac at 86
I think the difference with Pokemon Trainer and Mythra is that they were introduced at the same time, so giving them seperate numbers is fine as they're right next to each other. It feels wrong to put the 3 new forms with the rest of the Melee characters, but also weird to have Young Link separate from the rest of his forms.

Not every form has its own number either, Like winged Sephiroth and Arsene Joker (although those aren't as drastic changes) so I think it would just be easiest to keep the order the way it is. Especially since Young Link is a veteran, and these forms were added at a separate time from his initial inclusion.

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
I think the second (and only) runner-up for a YL moveset was mine. Comparatively, it had much more minor changes involving the Fairy Slingshot and Bombchus.

If we're voting now, I'll vote for picking the second-place idea. I understand that's going to seem biased, but I really don't think developing three extra characters purely to represent one game in the Zelda series is a good call. That was the principle behind me submitting my other moveset, and it's the principle guiding me now.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Probably a good idea to repost this before every Spirit Theme Event...

Submitting a Spirit/Spirit Battle

1) The Spirit must be from a game or series that has been on a Nintendo system at some point in time.
2) The Spirit must be relevant and important to the series are derived from.
3) While not always required, it’s preferred the Spirit must have artwork to accompany it instead if in-game sprites. Please provide an artwork of the Spirit for our Spirit Team.
4) All Spirits must have the appropriate information regarding their Spirit info and Battle info. This includes type, class, and ability for Spirits and puppet fighter, stage, music, and conditions for the Battles.
5) If submitting a rather obscure, off-the-wall, or particularly controversial Spirit, you may be asked to defend your reasoning as to why it should become a Spirit before it can be approved.

Submission Process

When submitting a Spirit, please submit no more than ten at a time as submitting a whole bunch in one batch is difficult to process quickly.

When submitting, please tag myself or @Smashing Ramen so either one of us can approve or disapprove of the Spirit. Disapproving of the Spirit means they don’t follow with the above guidelines. Failing to get an approval by not pinging us results in that Spirit not getting evaluated. When disapproved, the evaluator will give a reason as to why.

Once approved, it will be added to our Spirit list both in the doc and our Wikia. If disapproved, you may submit a replacement Spirit that fits the above criteria.

General Submissions are currently closed.

Spirit Regulation

We have a great Spirit list but, looking at it, we have a lot of series bloated up with Spirits and other series not so much. We will no longer have a completely open submission process. Instead, we will have both our usual Spirit Theme submissions as well as Task Submissions. Task Submissions are a set of multiple guidelines in submitting a Spirit that we can follow to help make the Spirit List more expansive for every series.

We will still be holding off on adding Spirits until the wikia is up to speed. Once I get the ok, we will begin our Task Submissions.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
On the subject of Young Link's transformations, I say we just give each their own number, following from Young Link's. Would it look weird to have them before Ganondorf? I guess so, but having weird numbering isn't a big deal imo, and they'd still be versions (albeit heavily altered) of a Melee fighter.

If anything we could just ditch the numbering, or downplay it by still having it but going back to having the roster ordered by series. But I doubt there'd be an outcry if most fighters' numbers changed, especially if it's because of such a popular change as giving Yink mask transformations.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
On the subject of Young Link's transformations, I say we just give each their own number, following from Young Link's. Would it look weird to have them before Ganondorf? I guess so, but having weird numbering isn't a big deal imo, and they'd still be versions (albeit heavily altered) of a Melee fighter.

If anything we could just ditch the numbering, or downplay it by still having it but going back to having the roster ordered by series. But I doubt there'd be an outcry if most fighters' numbers changed, especially if it's because of such a popular change as giving Yink mask transformations.
If we do give them their own numbers I think placing them in 83-85 makes much more sense. The numbering system is based on the order they joined the roster, and the Yink forms didn't join the roster before Ganondorf so it wouldn't make sense to number them before Ganondorf. sharing a number with Yink but with a special symbol could work though.

Ditching the numbering would work too, but I'm admittedly quite fond of it. We've also made some stuff like the character tabs with the numbering so that would need to be changed. (Would also need to be changed if we shifted everyone's number up by 3 if we give the Yink forms their own number before Ganondorf).

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
i can't believe you've done this

Peripuff

Smash Journeyman
If we do give them their own numbers I think placing them in 83-85 makes much more sense. The numbering system is based on the order they joined the roster, and the Yink forms didn't join the roster before Ganondorf so it wouldn't make sense to number them before Ganondorf. sharing a number with Yink but with a special symbol could work though.

Ditching the numbering would work too, but I'm admittedly quite fond of it. We've also made some stuff like the character tabs with the numbering so that would need to be changed. (Would also need to be changed if we shifted everyone's number up by 3 if we give the Yink forms their own number before Ganondorf).
I really like the numbering system too. If making them 83-85 turns out to be a major issue I believe that adding a symbol like α,β,γ,δ for each as you suggested would be a good alternative, but we would have to do the same for Pokémon Trainer and Pyra/Mythra of course. It wouldn’t break roster order and would still make sense. I would prefer to give them 83-85, but I’m willing to compromise on that because I think having a number of some sort would be nice for the sake of consistency. Of course another solution would be to get rid of them but I don’t really feel comfortable with undermining the groundwork laid out before I joined the thread like that, and tbh I think the moveset concept is quite interesting.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
I really like the numbering system too. If making them 83-85 turns out to be a major issue I believe that adding a symbol like α,β,γ,δ for each as you suggested would be a good alternative, but we would have to do the same for Pokémon Trainer and Pyra/Mythra of course. It wouldn’t break roster order and would still make sense. I would prefer to give them 83-85, but I’m willing to compromise on that because I think having a number of some sort would be nice for the sake of consistency. Of course another solution would be to get rid of them but I don’t really feel comfortable with undermining the groundwork laid out before I joined the thread like that, and tbh I think the moveset concept is quite interesting.
I agree with most of your points, but I still think theres a difference between Yink, Pokemon Trianer and Pyra & Mythra. The first one being that The Yink forms were added after Yink, while Pokemon Trainer and Pyra & Mythra were added at the same time. Additionally, the three pokemon and Pyra & Mythra are entirely different characters, who you happen to be able to switch between whereas Yink is the same character with a largely similar moveset, just accessed through a form change. I view it as more of an advanced monado arts type deal, but thats just a matter of opinion I suppose. Basically what I’m saying is that if we give the Yink forms new symbols, i dont think we would necessarily have to do so for the other transforming characters. Especially as theres no “default form” for Pokemon Trainer and Pyra & Mythra, whereas there clearly is with Young Link since he was in Melee and his forms weren’t.

Peripuff

Smash Journeyman
I agree with most of your points, but I still think theres a difference between Yink, Pokemon Trianer and Pyra & Mythra. The first one being that The Yink forms were added after Yink, while Pokemon Trainer and Pyra & Mythra were added at the same time. Additionally, the three pokemon and Pyra & Mythra are entirely different characters, who you happen to be able to switch between whereas Yink is the same character with a largely similar moveset, just accessed through a form change. I view it as more of an advanced monado arts type deal, but thats just a matter of opinion I suppose. Basically what I’m saying is that if we give the Yink forms new symbols, i dont think we would necessarily have to do so for the other transforming characters. Especially as theres no “default form” for Pokemon Trainer and Pyra & Mythra, whereas there clearly is with Young Link since he was in Melee and his forms weren’t.
That default form point is actually a pretty good one. I suppose we could leave it up to vote. I don’t think there’s anything I have left to add to the discussion.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the Jill moveset submissions. I want to thank everyone for taking the time to write up these amazing movesets and, honestly, I would love to see anyone of them included.

@Jomosensual Moveset 1
Perkilator Moveset 7
@Adrianette Bromide Bromide Moveset 4
GoodGrief741 Moveset 8
Mr. Robotto Moveset 23

We will be going with Mr. Robotto’s moveset for Jill. With that in mind..

Job #71: Add Additional Info for Jill

Please include necessary information for Jill. Inclusions will depend on how well it’s written and how much it masense.

Entrance Animation

Idle Pose

Taunt

Victory Animations

Losing Animation

Victory Theme

Kirby Hat

Boxing Ring Title

Classic Mode Route

Jon #72: Submit a Resident Evil stage

Judging from the discussion, it seems like many were looking forward to this job. We will be submitting a stage to represent both RE and Jill so please keep this in mind. The submission should describe the history and importance of the stage’s origins and why it deserves to be included. It should explain the layout and function of the stage while highlighting any unique mechanics. Finally, what sort of candid would appear? Please keep the lost moderately light.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
(Fights characters on a 2:00 time limit, referencing the RE series’ staple escape sequences)
Round 1: :ultolimar: on :distantplanet: (Stage Clear / Title Theme - Pikmin)
  • Item: Hocotate Bomb
  • The enemy will suddenly have a Final Smash
Round 2: :ultsnake: on :shadowmoses: (Encounter)
  • The enemy tends to avoid conflict
Round 3: :ultsonic: on Battlefield Wrecking Crew (Escape from the City)
  • The enemy tends to avoid conflict
Round 4: :ultwario: on Gerudo Valley (Dragon Battle)

Round 5: :ultkirby::ultmetaknight: (free-for-all) on :halberd: (Meta Knight’s Revenge)

Round 6: :ultsamus::ultdarksamus: (free-for-all) on Brinstar (Escape)

Final Round: :ultbowser: (Unstoppable Nemesis), then Giga Bowser

Credits: Still Dawn

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Some Fatal Fury Novice Spirits, as the series is still lacking quite a few. Also, I'll be modifying Kim Kaphwan's, Joe Higashi's and Andy Bogard's class to ace, rather than novice. As I believe it'll be scaled better between characters that way now that there are some more.

duckking-rbs-removebg-preview (1).png
Duck King (Fatal Fury: The King of Fighters) (Artwork: Real Bout Fatal Fury Special)

Type: Support Attack
Effect: Easy Rhythm, 1 Slot
Tizoc-motw-removebg-preview.png
Tizoc (Garou: Mark of the Wolves)

Effect: Toss & Meteor, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Incineroar (White)
  • Stage: Boxing Ring
  • Music Track: Wild Street - KOFXIII
  • Match: Stock (1), Timed (60s)
  • Conditions: The enemy favors grabs and throws. The enemy favors Side Special.
Garou_.Mark.of.the.Wolves.full.2364791 (1).png
Hotaru Futaba (Garou: Mark of the Wolves)

Class: Novice, 1 Slot
Type: Primary Shield
Effect: PSI Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Zelda (Blue) and Pichu (Red)
  • Stage: Great Plateau Tower
  • Music Track: Banquet of Nature - SAMURAI SHODOWN
  • Match: Stock (1), Timed (60s)
  • Conditions: The enemy favors Side Special.

About the Jill stuff, I included brief information about her idle pose in my original post. But I'll reiterate later for this prompt specifically with some more detail.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Tenchi (Pocket Rumble)
Type: Primary Attack 3 slots
Effect: N/A
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultryu: (Default)
  • Stage: Dream Land GB (Omega form)
  • Music track: Ryu stage
  • Match: 12 HP stamina, 1 stock
  • Conditions: All characters' attack power is decreased. Gravity is decreased.
Apologies for the in-game sprite-this was the highest-quality PNG of any Pocket Rumble characters I could find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom