• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

bnny

Smash Rookie
TCNJ has DC++ too, but I don't know what it is. Isn't it like a file-sharing thing? I know I can't do it because I live off-campus, not in student housing...

(And psst: you suck at not keeping Alan up all night!!! He never listens to me.)

'Fro

Smash Lord
hey im setting up like 5 rides for next week, so who wants to team with me?
*starts placing side bets on rides being full of johns*

Anthony, you mean you'll only have one assignment to do as opposed to your usual two or three? Hopefully no outlines this time.

Also, I'm typing this from my club meeting venue....I can't wait to head over and start playing. Kitsune, your Falco says he misses comboing my Samus. Care to help him out?

voorhese

Smash Master
here is the planned lineup of the monticello people going.... me, shadow fox, nate (ride), dmon, that prolly it, if that =(, o well, nate and shadow fox are pretty good, dustins little bro 4 stocked my fox with his peach (golden boy), i sd'd 3 times then he combo'd me lol

Quaz

Smash Master
oh yeah I remember you now KSO, yeah we should have lost to you guys. Infact I should have broken my controller when I threw it twice after losing to mewtwo.. lool. I can't believe it still works even today. I must be magical or something.

I suck at this game.

Jayford

Smash Lord
So I just realized I left my backpack with my Gamecube at the smash fest. Its a black Targas one and has a black Gamecube in it. Just let me know what time it would be best to stop by and pick it up.

Thanks,
Jay / Anub

_kSo_

Smash Master
So I just realized I left my backpack with my Gamecube at the smash fest. Its a black Targas one and has a black Gamecube in it. Just let me know what time it would be best to stop by and pick it up.

Thanks,
Jay / Anub
Well, it'll be right here, nothing is going to happen to it lol. I'll be sure to get it to you at your earliest convenience.

I have work at 4:30pm so anytime before that would be alright.. Also me and anthony are going to the dining court so...

anyway just call me

609-933-5907

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Heeeeeeeey guyyyyyz!

I figure since everyone else is doing it, I should too! teehe!

I'm gaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! I'm probably the gayest person any of you have ever met, and I'm finally coming out of the closet!<3 <3 <3 I know all of you will love me regardless of my fabulous sexual preference!

Alan, I have to be straight with you (hahahah straight!). I've loved you more than anyone since the beginning. I joined the frat so that I could be closer to you! I just spend every moment of my life thinking about you and all the things I want to do with you! The only reason I play Smash and dance is to try to impress you! Please accept my declaration of love!!!

tootles everyone!

Sir_Kibble

Smash Cadet
LOL, you guys are too much!
Seems to be a lot of this going around lately .... gods ... hope it ain't contagious.

Also, DEX ... rofl you're from last year's physics group. Good to see ya smashin'. Now quit shining me long enough for me to get a hit in! :p

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Seems to be a lot of this going around lately .... gods ... hope it ain't contagious.
Contagious? Hmm....

How you you like to come over and test that theory? hahahahahaha!!!! <3<3<3

I'm afraid you guyz can't come over for smash quite as much. Sorry cutiez! I'm going to be bringing a lot more guyz home and I'll be busy in other ways if you know what I mean!!! Unless you want to join the fun, knock before entering!

voorhese

Smash Master
draco are we teaming next week?

btw everyone, im posting some friendlys, and you can see how bad my marth and fox are, and how beast golden boy is =)

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
sometimes, when i read this thread, i am glad that i am not in Purdue and I didn't get my password stolen
I really thought it wouldn't take Jay numerous days to figure it out >_<
Took BunBun like, 2 hours? xD
I didn't change BunBun's nor Lavos' passwords and email though >_>

edit:

BunBun, I'm going to be an ******* and not team with you anymore lolz. I really want to team with Burrito, but we can team in the later future though.

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
It took me multiple days because I didn't log on for multiple days...

Also, neither me nor Bun bun felt the need to contact mods about our situation. We never threatened to try and get NJ banned for a practical joke.

Moral of the story: Carl's a ***** and cannot take a joke.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Also, neither me nor Bun bun felt the need to contact mods about our situation. We never threatened to try and get NJ banned for a practical joke.
Someone can say the same exact thing for banning people for flaming.

Top Bottom