• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

voorhese

Smash Master
yeah i know right?, also i wish to go to PoE3, and i forgot to see who all is driving from here, and if i can carpool etc. i know DJ was wanting to go i think, but idk who all is going with him

voorhese

Smash Master
lol ya dude, in about 2-3 years ill be in purdue, and idk if anyone else will be that is currently..... so like ill be the one keeping the dream alive, unless people like draco that live in lafayette will still keep it up with me.

HyruleOceanic

Smash Cadet
lol ya dude, in about 2-3 years ill be in purdue, and idk if anyone else will be that is currently..... so like ill be the one keeping the dream alive, unless people like draco that live in lafayette will still keep it up with me.
im aiming 4 purdue. im not sure if my gpa is high enough... cant really drive there tho. all the way in indianapolis. lets try to keep it alive!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Theres not really any brawl to be found here, judging by your sig you may be confused?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
There is Indiana brawl. Just random uncollected people.

But what I'm saying is ur signature is about brawl, whereas Purdue is almost totally Melee.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
i know. melees good. n64, melee brawl, i play them all.
Cool. Hope to play with you soon. I personally hope you choose Melee. Who do you main?

If you want to meet the community and play with all of the best players in the region (and some of the best in the world), come to POE 3. It will be the biggest smash tournament in the MW this summer. Click the pic in my sig.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
yo guys i forgot my laptop charger in Indiana so I haven't been on lately and I don't feel like reading. So when and where is the tourney on saturday? (I'll be late regardless though <.< )

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
2010 S3BO I: Sunday, May 16, 2:30 PM - Zeta Psi

Thanks to DJ, we will be returning to Zeta Psi for the upcoming S3BO. Please note that it is on Sunday this time around and will begin at 2:30 PM to allow for maximum shenanigans on Saturday and the requisite recovery period afterwards (along with our usual 59230582390283084809438 hours of procrastination, of course).

Also, I am in dire need of Smash since Trail joonzed out on his plans for today, so I'll be looking to play whenever possible. Whoever wants to play me, now's your chance to do so without me having to run away to some random textbook or what have you.

In summary, prepare for a hilarious and awesome weekend/Monday/whatever.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
this time around and will begin at 2:30 PM to allow for maximum shenanigans on Saturday and the requisite recovery period afterwards (along with our usual 59230582390283084809438 hours of procrastination, of course).
GD we are so bad.

since Trail joonzed out on his plans for today
You don't say....>_>

Soooo, I had a very awkward moment with my mom earlier today. My dad and I were talking about how we both have calluses on our hands from bowling, and my mom chimes in and says to me, "it figures you'd have calluses on your hand from pleasure". I just sat there for a few seconds thinking to myself, "omg, why am I in this position right now". And then I told her, "no mom, it's from BOWLING". And she said, "ya, I know, from pleasure". I then quickly realized that she was trying to show how lazy I am or whatever by pointing out that it would be recreation, not hard, manual labor, that would give me calluses on my hand. At least, that's what I'm hoping she meant....And so I just said something like, "oh, heh, ya".

-_________________-

Also, good **** Andre with that platinum rank 5 spot. I'm just trying to get into gold.:urg:

Also, get ownd, Maus. :p

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Soooo, I had a very awkward moment with my mom earlier today. My dad and I were talking about how we both have calluses on our hands from bowling, and my mom chimes in and says to me, "it figures you'd have calluses on your hand from pleasure". I just sat there for a few seconds thinking to myself, "omg, why am I in this position right now". And then I told her, "no mom, it's from BOWLING". And she said, "ya, I know, from pleasure". I then quickly realized that she was trying to show how lazy I am or whatever by pointing out that it would be recreation, not hard, manual labor, that would give me calluses on my hand. At least, that's what I'm hoping she meant....And so I just said something like, "oh, heh, ya".
HAHAHAHAHA

While you were no doubt enjoying that experience, my mom and I were teaching our visitors from France various English curse and slang words. It's standard operating procedure when it comes to foreign people, really, apparently even for my mom. lol

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
HAHAHAHAHA

While you were no doubt enjoying that experience, my mom and I were teaching our visitors from France various English curse and slang words. It's standard operating procedure when it comes to foreign people, really, apparently even for my mom. lol

Everyone is gonna get so good over the summer lmao. I'll be stuck playing Barwl lololololol. I'm gonna camp everyone super hard when I get back : D.
I will get my Ez2Dj skill back!

Top Bottom