• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAHAHA

While you were no doubt enjoying that experience, my mom and I were teaching our visitors from France various English curse and slang words. It's standard operating procedure when it comes to foreign people, really, apparently even for my mom. lol
lmao so true. My grandma has been here since 1961 and the only english phrases she knows are "Mother ****er" "Son of a *****" "OK" and "**** head" She doesn't say them though. She worked in a factory in Jersey though

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Argarfargal.
Starcraft hates me.
I has beta - but it won't let me long in to my roommate's computer. =(
I am FAR to lazy to wait for the other 60% of this thing to download on mine.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Umm, could anyone house me and Anthony this weekend? Brain's place is no longer available to us this weekend. I know this is short notice, but I would greatly appreciate it. And, well, not to sound greedy, but I would kinda like to know ASAP because I was originally planning on leaving within the hour but now I don't want to until I have confirmation from someone. Thanks.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Umm, could anyone house me and Anthony this weekend? Brain's place is no longer available to us this weekend. I know this is short notice, but I would greatly appreciate it. And, well, not to sound greedy, but I would kinda like to know ASAP because I was originally planning on leaving within the hour but now I don't want to until I have confirmation from someone. Thanks.
I've got it covered. Talk to Kit.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
rofl so i was watching Tapion vs Cunning on youtube just now and look at this comment i found ROFL>>><><><><><>>

"ummm... I'm as white as you can get, and CKit is like, Indian or something.
And a shine is down+b with fox. The reflector shield. "

Jayford

Smash Lord
rofl so i was watching Tapion vs Cunning on youtube just now and look at this comment i found ROFL>>><><><><><>>

"ummm... I'm as white as you can get, and CKit is like, Indian or something.
And a shine is down+b with fox. The reflector shield. "
I thought Anthony was Indian too when I first met him lmao.

So I took the big bedroom in my apartment because my roommate doesn't get here for another week lmao. Does that make me a **** :p

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Is there any smash goin' around today?
My roommates are being boring and graduating,

... And I suck too much at Starcraft.

voorhese

Smash Master
While you have school and spare time after school to help. I think every other weekend you should deserve a break, but be on good term as well. Have you tried reasoning with her?
yah, i dont think she is mad that i wanna leave, she was just in to much of a bad mood to actually drive me as planned

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Everyone is gonna get so good over the summer lmao.
not everyone.... :D

I'm trying to get a job this summer as a first priority, second priority is music, third is my summer reading list. If I have time left over I'll try to come to these.

And my brother has my copy of melee somewhere in northern Indiana... :/

on the note of music, anybody have any good/bad experiences with mixcraft 5? I'm considering purchasing it because I have a PC.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
BunBun said:
If he had a mac, he would use garage band + prosuite
Yes.
What are you trying to do specifically, Corey?
Most likely, compose through a midi keyboard and maybe guitar if I want to drop the $200 for a mixer. But making things with loops sounds like it could be fun as well. I also like the ability to compose through standard notation with mixcraft 5, although I assume it's no finale.

But mostly write music for various instruments (synth, piano, strings and brass if I'm lucky) possibly all in the same song. And definitely want a solid drum machine collection and synth tones.

^that makes only 42.7% sense I think, if you have questions, please ask, thanks for the help.

Oh, and since I lost to skyar's yoshi last time we played(very fun set btw), this post isn't real life.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
2010 S3BO I Results

Doubles Results (4? teams)
1: Peter Pan Peanut Butter Alert (A.C._Burito + 'Fro) (Glory and pride)
2: Who and Who (Kirkq + Lanceinthepants)
3: Team Skylar and Kirkq 2/3 of the Time (Kirkq + Rintin-tin)
4: Long Island Iced Teas Anonymous (Goosefactor + DeeZNutZ)

Singles Results (9 players)
1: Kirkq ($8.00)
2: Goosefactor ($1.00)

3: 'Fro
4: DracoFox
5: DeeZNutZ
5: iamthemicrowave
7: Lanceinthepants
7: zephyrmace
9: Rintin-tin (by forfeit)

Top Bottom