• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

BunBun

Smash Master
You guys, I've been thinking seriously about this for awhile now, and I've finally made a decision. I've opted to throw my old grocery bag away for a new one. Don't try to talk me out of it because I've already made up my mind. The bag is simply too outta shape for any further SSBO adventures.
You're not allowed anymore.

<shun>

_kSo_

Smash Master
You guys, I've been thinking seriously about this for awhile now, and I've finally made a decision. I've opted to throw my old grocery bag away for a new one. Don't try to talk me out of it because I've already made up my mind. The bag is simply too outta shape for any further SSBO adventures.

googers, you're a bitch for throwing out the infamous grocery bag...I hate you forever

jk, i still love you

voorhese

Smash Master
If I can find my cartridge over thanksgiving AND it still has the data on it I'll MM you. I destroyed that game.
lol...... im god at that game........., which do u have white or blue?

also god a ride from a 17 yr old lined up, but hes at a party, and im not totally sure he will wake up and take me but im confident if not ill find some ride at like 6 in the morning

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Whoa, MMBN3 was a sick game, but I mean, some strats were just super imba.

And I believe, this was the first one with two versions? And one of the versions was infinitely better, so unless you hacked chips, your going to lose.

voorhese

Smash Master
Whoa, MMBN3 was a sick game, but I mean, some strats were just super imba.

And I believe, this was the first one with two versions? And one of the versions was infinitely better, so unless you hacked chips, your going to lose.

blue>white x 100,000,000

i have both, no hacks used

also were are we meating today?!?!?

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
My friends and I are coming to this today (leaving in a half hour or so). There's 5 of us: 4 who have the game (and are teaming) and one kid who doesn't even have a Gamecube but plays with us. If anybody wants to team with him, he'll do it. He plays Jiggs and is pretty good at landing rests.

voorhese

Smash Master
this is at Wiley Hall West Activities Room
500 North Martin Jischke Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47906
correct?

draco were still teaming right?

'Fro

Smash Lord
this is at Wiley Hall West Activities Room
500 North Martin Jischke Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47906
correct?
I am ****ing sick of you being ridiculously lazy in getting information off the ****ING FIRST PAGE! THE FRONT PAGE IS THE INFO PAGE FOR A ****ING REASON, DAMMIT! YOU USE IT TO GET THE INFORMATION REQUIIRED IF YOU'RE ATTENDING THE ****ING TOURNAMENT! *******....

Doggalina and co: Looking forward to playing you guys! Welcome to SSBO!

voorhese

Smash Master
I am ****ing sick of you being ridiculously lazy in getting information off the ****ING FIRST PAGE! THE FRONT PAGE IS THE INFO PAGE FOR A ****ING REASON, DAMMIT! YOU USE IT TO GET THE INFORMATION REQUIIRED IF YOU'RE ATTENDING THE ****ING TOURNAMENT! *******....

Doggalina and co: Looking forward to playing you guys! Welcome to SSBO!

lol i copied and pasted from first page, i was just making sure

ShineDEX

Smash Journeyman
Screw Gimp. Use photoshop. If you're too lazy to pirate it, just get on Purdue's software remote and use theirs.

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
Hey does anyone want to team for the dec 6th tourney? i know its early but if no one wants to team i may look on the other thread to see if someone would want to

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Boiler up, football destroys IU, Hummel & co. take care of business.
man, i am not going to lie, purdue football pretty much sucked this season.

i was pissed as hell.

at least, for me, GIT is doing alright. but still, Purdue should have done better.

-----------------------------------------

Little complaining about ssbm,

with ness,
i cannot use yoyo glitch anymore.
not just in version 1.0. i also tried on my disk, and i could not pull it out.

with samus
I barely success on double missiles now.

with mario,
i cannot upB cancel more than 10 times now... my record is 20 something,
but now.. around 6 maybe?

cannot wavedash with ganondorf half of the times.

i need some other game to play ;_;

goosefactor

Smash Lord
LOL @ BigC's new Puck Sig. Puck...what a weird creature. Berserk wouldn't be the same w/o him!

voorhese

Smash Master
gg's this weekend guys, cant wait till dec 06 and also im gonna rematch u hippy, i know i could of beat u, but u got me...

Sir_Kibble

Smash Cadet
LOL @ BigC's new Puck Sig. Puck...what a weird creature. Berserk wouldn't be the same w/o him!
Rofl I walked out of a room quoting him just the other day.

But - I get the feeling you're meaning a different Puck than I had in mind ...

Top Bottom