• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

'Fro

Smash Lord
oh shiit, i will take that! =P

ask carl about my samus. lol
Umm...I meant in the Link v. Samus match, seeing as all he has is n-air, b-air, and throws as opposed to my n-air, b-air, f-tilt,u-air,u-tilt, and d-smash. Just my attempt at making the match-up unfair, you know.

Also, I thought your Samus was all about throwing crap at people?

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Umm...I meant in the Link v. Samus match, seeing as all he has is n-air, b-air, and throws as opposed to my n-air, b-air, f-tilt,u-air, and d-smash. Just my attempt at making the match-up unfair, you know.

Also, I thought your Samus was all about throwing crap at people?
i know it is link vs samus.

but i am just saying that i am good at kicking with samus.

and yeah.. i love spamming, too. =P
double/triple missiles + bombs everywhere and charge shots though it is not fully charged.

oh well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buBWzaw7e-E&feature=related

ending is too funny.

my record in that thing is twice only. ;_;
but i can do almost infinite at four sides.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
OK ANYONE WANNA TEAM WITH ME??????????????
I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE I HAVE NEVER TEAMED WITH:
Heh, why does it seem that getting people teamed up is such as hassle anymore? lol

George, the plan is for me to team with Alan. I've mentioned to Andrew that, because he is now partnerless >.>, I wouldn't mind teaming with him IF IT WAS OK WITH ALAN. Or, if he wants to team with him, then you and I can. Either way, it's totally up to him. I'm down with whatever. I just wanna be careful not to be pissing anyone off.

'Fro

Smash Lord
just let bunbun and george team, I haven't teamed with you in a while :(
Awww....Someone misses their favourite bird.

Goople, I was actually reluctant to get the raspberry iced tea when we went to Taco Bell. I had some suspicion it might have been cursed since our Captain Gyros visit. As it turns out, it was just you.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Awww....Someone misses their favourite bird.
Get that stupid "u" outta "favorite," you British nub. There's no honour in using that stupid type of dialogue. People are only gonna criticise you if your vocab centres around that type of spelling. It's quite colourless and tasteless if I do say so myself.

just let bunbun and george team, I haven't teamed with you in a while :(
It's up to you, man. That's fine then.

Goople, I was actually reluctant to get the raspberry iced tea when we went to Taco Bell. I had some suspicion it might have been cursed since our Captain Gyros visit. As it turns out, it was just you.
Heh, that's ok, you'll get your just desserts in a couple of hours what with eating Taco Bell and all... lol

raspberry iced tea is the ****. unless its all watery or something
Eh, I can think of other ways where it's not that appealing. Perhaps when it's all over your pants, jacket, and when it has even penetrated through your boxers....

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I like the sig, Big C.
Nosferatu Zodd (a.k.a. Zodd the Immortal)?

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I'm guessing i should stick with what I had in mind with the Vorheezeeayodfaisdofjlasdfjalskdjasld*****shamamamalamama! We'll see though if i get that unemployment check.... MOAR MONEY!!!

voorhese

Smash Master
george ill team with u (if draco wont team with me ), fox and sheik are ganons best partners,

i ment to say i would team with someone better than the dude from monticello, but not unless draco wasnt teaming with me, if hes not ill look, but ill team with the dude from monticello if needed

also alan can u make me a sig with this picture in it http://images.animanga.nu/fanart/5038/_phantom_20ganon.jpg

make it just say jason_voorhese329, and prolly use like dark purple as the color of background, you can make it kind tyedye with purple and blue or something thx

'Fro

Smash Lord
WARNING: HUGE JOHNS APPROACHING!

....So as it turns out, my club is doing their Leadership Advancement Program this Saturday. All day. I'm one of two people responsible for running the program, so I'm definitely required to be there.

Kirk, I'm so sorry to short-change you like this. My amazing scheduling ability made it so that it completely slipped my mind that that was this Saturday. Oh, well....Here's wishing GGs to everybody at the tourney.

_kSo_

Smash Master
WARNING: HUGE JOHNS APPROACHING!

....So as it turns out, my club is doing their Leadership Advancement Program this Saturday. All day. I'm one of two people responsible for running the program, so I'm definitely required to be there.

Kirk, I'm so sorry to short-change you like this. My amazing scheduling ability made it so that it completely slipped my mind that that was this Saturday. Oh, well....Here's wishing GGs to everybody at the tourney.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

what a fro

also the Dec 6th thread is coming along nicely. go check it out along with the first page attendance list. I'm quite impressed

goosefactor

Smash Lord
of vourse berserk is the **** son. I'm only on like vol 21 atm tho tink finally watched and started reading cuz of me.
Ya, man, it's one of my favs. Vol. 21 is as far as the English manga has gotten to, right? I haven't gotten around to purchasing vol. 20 and 21. As far as I know, Santa SHOULD be bringing those to me :p I used to think that the anime had some screwed up parts, but in comparison, the manga has a lot more sick-*** **** in it. lol. Also, Caska is hot.

BunBun

Smash Master
You're all freaks.

That being said, the second season of Higurashi is ridiculous. Anthony shouldn't have fallen asleep halfway through the second ep.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Guys, announcement from GIT.

I talked about $10 entry fee SSBO to my smasher friends here, and they seemed to be interested in that.
and 'that' as in, making a trip to Purdue on the weekend.
(Edit: there might have been some confusion. NOT THE COMING WEEKEND)
(in 2nd week of Dec, I HAVE FINAL EXAMS. I CANNOT GO ANYWHERE)

However, it would be possible IF AND ONLY IF, there are no exams or projects for us.

If i could drag XIF, we will have 2 cars.

so,, one day, if some of GIT crews can make it to Purdue, there will be around 5 people coming up.

Expect some good shiits.

----------------------------------------------------

one bad[?] news. maybe good news for some racists (ex. Lavos),

today, i checked my blood and no platelets were found. ;_;

one severe cut means i am dead.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
george ill team with u (if draco wont team with me ), fox and sheik are ganons best partners,
dude, ganon's best teammate is ganon. lol

two ganons in one team ***** children.

ask Lavos about it.

he and I had the best double ganon while i was there in purdue for fall break. lol

YES! Sweet. That would be killer.

"The return of Maus, again!"
Maus edtion #2

BIG C

Smash Master
Ya, man, it's one of my favs. Vol. 21 is as far as the English manga has gotten to, right? I haven't gotten around to purchasing vol. 20 and 21. As far as I know, Santa SHOULD be bringing those to me :p I used to think that the anime had some screwed up parts, but in comparison, the manga has a lot more sick-*** **** in it. lol. Also, Caska is hot.
ya dood i think the english is now up to 26 idk for sure tho. just check out thehawks.org and dl that shiz like a champion.

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
ya dood i think the english is now up to 26 idk for sure tho. just check out thehawks.org and dl that shiz like a champion.
haha dl that shiz like a champion...all this talk of berserk makes me want to watch it again i havent seen it since like high school....goose maybe we can fit some in over thanksgiving????

voorhese

Smash Master
dude, ganon's best teammate is ganon. lol

two ganons in one team s children.

ask Lavos about it.

he and I had the best double ganon while i was there in purdue for fall break. lol

Maus edtion #2
i told kitsune that ganon sheik and fox are his best he said no....

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Me and Lavos double ganon > Maus and Lavos double ganon?

Money match me and Lavos vs you and Lavos???

voorhese

Smash Master
This didn't make sense. Learn English grammar.
Read the thing I quoted, I'm talking about his best partners (Ganon's) and if you mean I didn't put commas in between Ganon, sheik, and fox then... I bet you could find a post of yours where you missed a comma.

Sorry I double posted, I was gonna quote him, then I was going to copy and paste it as an edit....

BunBun

Smash Master
Read the thing I quoted, I'm talking about his best partners (Ganon's) and if you mean I didn't put commas in between Ganon, sheik, and fox then... I bet you could find a post of yours where you missed a comma.

Sorry I double posted, I was gonna quote him, then I was going to copy and paste it as an edit....

No. Look at this: "i told kitsune that ganon sheik and fox are his best he said no...."

I'm not even sure how many sentences you meant to have. Was it "I told Kitsune that. Ganon, Sheik and Fox are his best. He said 'no'."? That doesn't make sense. Was it "I told Kitsune that Ganon, Sheik and Fox are his best, and he said 'no'."? That makes sense, but barely resembles what you typed.

So it's not because you're missing commas, it's because your sentence(s?) has almost no structure at all.

Again, I feel you shoud learn English grammar.

Top Bottom