• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

voorhese

Smash Master
No. Look at this: "i told kitsune that ganon sheik and fox are his best he said no...."

I'm not even sure how many sentences you meant to have. Was it "I told Kitsune that. Ganon, Sheik and Fox are his best. He said 'no'."? That doesn't make sense. Was it "I told Kitsune that Ganon, Sheik and Fox are his best, and he said 'no'."? That makes sense, but barely resembles what you typed.

So it's not because you're missing commas, it's because your sentence(s?) has almost no structure at all.

Again, I feel you shoud learn English grammar.
yah thats what i meant, since im thinking about it, it makes sense in my head.... also

it would be fun. lol 4 ganons rolling around the stage.

but sadly, i never put money on games except for the entry fee for tourney.
yah but were gonna have to do it anyways, even if theres no money put on it....

im logging out now, dont expect any replys for like 2 days

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
DON'T WATCH, READ the MANGA IS LIKE 76092898273489-27394803840 TIMES BETTER THAN THE SERIOUS.
ahhh who has time to read anymore...but you are right from what ive heard the manga is really 76092898273489-27394803840 times better. unfortunately EVEN IF i did have the manga i prob wouldnt read them out of laziness :ohwell:

goosefactor

Smash Lord
goose, ur about to be a teacher right?
I ain't gonna be no english teacher. I don't know no english. Voorheese, perhaps you and I can become friends?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mr. Redmond
OMG, I really hate that. It always sounds so F'n weird. People calling me MATT is weird enough, but MR. REDMOND!?!??!?!

DON'T WATCH, READ the MANGA IS LIKE 76092898273489-27394803840 TIMES BETTER THAN THE SERIOUS.
Agreed. The only thing is that Griffith is my favo(u)rite character, and for the most part (at least where I'm at in the manga), his role is very limited.

Sir_Kibble

Smash Cadet
No. Look at this: "i told kitsune that ganon sheik and fox are his best he said no...."

I'm not even sure how many sentences you meant to have. Was it "I told Kitsune that. Ganon, Sheik and Fox are his best. He said 'no'."? That doesn't make sense. Was it "I told Kitsune that Ganon, Sheik and Fox are his best, and he said 'no'."? That makes sense, but barely resembles what you typed.

So it's not because you're missing commas, it's because your sentence(s?) has almost no structure at all.

Again, I feel you shoud learn English grammar.
Haha, leave out a word and Bunbun goes grammar ninja on you. :p BEWARE!

<3

BIG C

Smash Master
I ain't gonna be no english teacher. I don't know no english. Voorheese, perhaps you and I can become friends?

OMG, I really hate that. It always sounds so F'n weird. People calling me MATT is weird enough, but MR. REDMOND!?!??!?!

Agreed. The only thing is that Griffith is my favo(u)rite character, and for the most part (at least where I'm at in the manga), his role is very limited.
o man you don't even know like volume 26 will be boss for you sir. I mean the role is still limited at this point but ya it's settin up for huge things.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
o man you don't even know like volume 26 will be boss for you sir. I mean the role is still limited at this point but ya it's settin up for huge things.
Heh, sweet. I'll def. be looking forward to that one. But right now, Guts just needs to deal with Father Mozgus (that guy's face is so creepy).

'Fro

Smash Lord
*Puts up flame sheild*

Well, apparently my club decided to move our thing to Tuesday instead of Saturday. Meaning what? Meaning I'm gonna be present at this thing!

Well, seeing as Bryan isn't showing up anymore: Carl, wanna team? Don't worry, Now I'm definitely able to be there. Everything else that could possibly show up I can work around. Lemme know.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
*Puts up flame sheild*

Well, apparently my club decided to move our thing to Tuesday instead of Saturday. Meaning what? Meaning I'm gonna be present at this thing!
Sweet. You're a poonlet though for confusing the **** outta us.

Sir_Kibble

Smash Cadet
*Puts up flame sheild*

Well, seeing as Bryan isn't showing up anymore: Carl, wanna team? Don't worry, Now I'm definitely able to be there. Everything else that could possibly show up I can work around. Lemme know.
Aww ... and I was hoping to have a Samus-free weekend. Now I gotta dodge missiles!

voorhese

Smash Master
fro u better hope u bet $1,000,000,000 on my first ride having johns, cuz if so u win!!!!!,

im looking again, is it possible that i can come friday and stay the night somewhere?, cuz i have friends going out there anyways, then ill be able to get a ride home on saturday night around 11-12, so if so i think it will work out perfectly, also tommy tipman posted on my ditto match with jvor lol

also if u guys want me to come so bad, pick me up friday, so theres no its like 10:00 johns... im always up at 6:00 looking for a ride anyways

'Fro

Smash Lord
fro u better hope u bet $1,000,000,000 on my first ride having johns, cuz if so u win!!!!!,

im looking again, is it possible that i can come friday and stay the night somewhere?, cuz i have friends going out there anyways, then ill be able to get a ride home on saturday night around 11-12, so if so i think it will work out perfectly, also tommy tipman posted on my ditto match with jvor lol

also if u guys want me to come so bad, pick me up friday, so theres no its like 10:00 johns... im always up at 6:00 looking for a ride anyways
Hmmm...Like the time I called you at 11 and you had just woken up? 11 and 6 are not equal numbers last time I checked. Anyways, I definitely cannot house you, because unlike the summer, I do have a roommate. And we've been over the picking you up business about 20 times before, unless someone changes their mind, which I doubt. Isn't Dustin supposed to have his licence by now anyway?

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Dude, BigC, the sig is awesome. You better believe I'm gonna be using it. Granted, I'm gonna have to be doing some swapping action since I ain't gonna be getting rid of the one Alan made me.

Heh, I had to put that quote in cause it's hands down my favorite one of his. It pretty much sums up his whole personality in the series, lol. But he's so fat that I had to put it on the side!

Hmm...I'm more than familar with the middle picture of Femto, but that last one....am I sensing spoilers? O.o

Thanks again, dude. :)

BIG C

Smash Master
rofl kinda spoilers kinda

but ya if you want me to put the I will have my own country in the sig i can do that it's not hard or nothing

and np like i said i was bored.

EDIT I added the quote and moved your name goose. so like if you like either of these better go ahead and like use em
OR just ask me to change w/e and i can do it. such as different font, diff color, moving any of the text, and resizing any of the text

voorhese

Smash Master
well i have rides there, just looking for rides back, but 2 rides are rides today on friday, but i would have to crash somewhere, but fro made a good point i didnt think of about the whole room mate thing...

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Looks like I might have 4 old friends showing up tomorrow. They called me today asking if I wanted to smash with them tomorrow. Just simply told them that I was going to SSBO tomorrow. Anyways.... I'm sore and I has money.... So I will be seeing you guys tomorrow.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
You guys, I've been thinking seriously about this for awhile now, and I've finally made a decision. I've opted to throw my old grocery bag away for a new one. Don't try to talk me out of it because I've already made up my mind. The bag is simply too outta shape for any further SSBO adventures.

Mr H

Smash Ace
You guys, I've been thinking seriously about this for awhile now, and I've finally made a decision. I've opted to throw my old grocery bag away for a new one. Don't try to talk me out of it because I've already made up my mind. The bag is simply too outta shape for any further SSBO adventures.
the bag isnt somthing that can just be thrown away goose, it has became a part of teh ssbo tradition, throwing it away would be like throwing away wat makes the tourneys so great. i think we all need to say our final farewells and some one needs to wright a eulogy. this really saddens me idk if i can show up this weekend now and have a good time w/o remembering the bag

voorhese

Smash Master
i scored a ride, i told them if they want to become ***s call me ahead of time =) and by ***s i mean they decide we cant go

also does anyone play megaman battle network 3?.... if so MM!

Top Bottom