• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Jayford

Smash Lord
Well, seems like next week is pretty set.... BUT WHAT ABOUT TONIGHT? Last weekend left me very sad at the lack of people for Friday night, and I am hoping tonight will be the opposite. I will be back at the apartment at 7 after I get some Vietnamese dinner, so I hope to see you guys tonight!
I'll make an appearance for a bit :D.

ORLY

Smash Master
Does Faithkeeper still come 'round these parts? I want to play him at this

Falcon brotherhood~

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Uh, Faithkeeper's pretty terrible at this game, but I'll try to go to the tourney you guys come down for. I know I've got to to to the one next weekend because I'll be representing monticello.

voorhese

Smash Master
awww yeah the monticello crew is gonna be ready for this one! Imma see if i can get biggy and limitz to train all week mang

MidwestBorderPatrol

Smash Cadet
awww yeah the monticello crew is gonna be ready for this one! Imma see if i can get biggy and limitz to train all week mang
5v5 same as last time? You better train, cuz we're looking at a 10 stock victory at least by BSU if you don't :). Us owning you guys will be the perfect measuring stick to show how much we've improved.

'Fro

Smash Lord
5v5 same as last time? You better train, cuz we're looking at a 10 stock victory at least by BSU if you don't :). Us owning you guys will be the perfect measuring stick to show how much we've improved.
YES.... DAT HYPE! I'm looking forward to seeing this!

Also, seriously, support Jay in his endeavor! That video is too good not to be seen!

Tak

Smash Cadet
can't wait for the crew battle, hey voorhese how mad are you going to be when i use my 4 stocks to run off the edge as fast as i can?

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i might possibly be down for this weekend. if it's at anthony's and fro's though i'd prefer a ride down there for anyone on the way, or someone to walk over with cause i dont remember where it is

DracoFox

Smash Ace
( --_--)> Remove me from that list. Seeing how I got transferred to the North Plant for my job, I will not being seeing a free Saturday at all this year. I might stop by after work though, unless there is a change in plans this week. Which I highly doubt it since night "SHIfT" are 34 trailers behind already...

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
no one wants to team with you jason

i'll also team with anyone i haven't yet before:
Tak
Fro
Corey
Adam
Crrg
Brett
Mr. Shyguy!!

Tak

Smash Cadet
yeah jason nobody's interested in carrying you

i'm going to be three hours late for teams but i'll still team with anyone i haven't yet:
Tak
Fro
Corey
Adam
Crrg
Brett
Mr. Shyguy!!

voorhese

Smash Master
Someone definitely didn't copy and paste that list >_<

I think I will team with limitz if he decides to enter!

He is spending the night tomorrow, and maybe even thursday to practice all day!

get hype!

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
So I had to write a script for my prelab that takes an input file and based on the type of characters in each word, puts each word in a category. Anyway the test file they gave us was just one line and said:

"Hello my name is George. I live on Magic Gnome Dr."

I burst out laughing in the ECE Lab.

gg George too good.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
So I had to write a script for my prelab that takes an input file and based on the type of characters in each word, puts each word in a category. Anyway the test file they gave us was just one line and said:

"Hello my name is George. I live on Magic Gnome Dr."

I burst out laughing in the ECE Lab.

gg George too good.

the bottom line was my first thought. the whole thing is just hilarious.

also, you should upgrade to this on ur next haxed melee

Quaz

Smash Master
So where am I staying Friday night? Lanceinthepant's? (I will purposely spell your name out because it sounds funny to me)

And I hope you'd be okay with us not getting there til 2 or 3 AM. I unfortunately have the closing shift Friday night.

whoever is housing us may I please get an address and a number?

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Address: 1165 West Stadium Drive West Lafayette, IN

Phone: 317-658-8751

Parking is weird at Purdue so I will help you figure it out when you get here.

deeznotz

Smash Cadet
i might possibly be down for this weekend. if it's at anthony's and fro's though i'd prefer a ride down there for anyone on the way, or someone to walk over with cause i dont remember where it is
Ur in the running club just run down there.
I cant make it if its in tark, but i can make it if its at anfronies place

Im coming to this, fro wanna teamsies? we were suppose along time ago and it never happened, is goose alive any more?

ORLY

Smash Master
**** yeah party at lance / jason's

i expect to be playing against falcos all night

i want to kink out that MU once and for all

Top Bottom