• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
I'll team with anyone I haven't teamed with before.

Tak
Fro
Corey (but I guess you won't be able to make it)
Adam
Crrg
Brett
Mr. Shyguy!!

post #20,001

...although I might just come and have a good time with my friends without giving jason any money. ;)
I'd like if somebody took my money for a change. >____>

edit/ Also I talked to Anthony about possibly moving the SSBO to Sunday. Are you guys fine w/ that?

Mr H

Smash Ace
edit/ Also I talked to Anthony about possibly moving the SSBO to Sunday. Are you guys fine w/ that?
if its to much of a hassle to move the tourney its cool
idc much about the tourney anyways, just hangin with my nignogzzzz
but if u do delay the tourney till sunday im taking all of jason's money !!!

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Joonz

So crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg just IM'd me, and he won't be available until like around 7 PM on Sunday. With that in mind, do you guys still want to move it to Sunday, if that would be more convenient for more of you, or shall we keep it in Saturday? Post up, good sirs.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
So crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg just IM'd me, and he won't be available until like around 7 PM on Sunday. With that in mind, do you guys still want to move it to Sunday, if that would be more convenient for more of you, or shall we keep it in Saturday? Post up, good sirs.
Fair in honesty, my finances haven't been the best since I haven't gotten paid for 3 weeks now. I just got my car back last week. Plus this Saturday is my grandma's 70th birthday. Taking in the account for weather johns right now, it is possible that I'll have to work Saturday as well if they are to call off work tomorrow for any "ungodly" reason, but then again they could just schedule overtime anyways since it is the, "Wabash way." On top of all of this, I believe I left my GC controller at my sisters place while I was visiting her for Christmas.

To sum it all up since some might not even read what I put above, don't take me into factor of suggesting which day would be best for the tournament. :glare:

voorhese

Smash Master
Anyone want to smash tonight? Also, voorhese we must play tomorrow since you will be at your maximum power!
false =( still breaking in this controller. I keep having problems with quick dashes -> grabs, aerials, etc. I end up doing them in place. I'm practicing right now though, so hopefully ill get all the bugs out of my system, don't want to waste my day of power.

also sunday

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Alright, well, in the absence of any truly compelling reasons for moving the tournament to Sunday (sorry, Voorhese, pre-johns don't qualify :p), the tournament will remain scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, the 14th of January, at noon at the usual location of Fro and 'Fro LLC. I hope to see all of you there.

SSBO LXIV Results: Singles (5 entrants)
1: Little England ($10.00)
2: Lanceinthepants ($5.00)

3: iamthemicrowave
4: Jayford
5: 'Fro

Spring 2012 PLR Standings (Post-SSBO LXIV)
1. Little England - 100
2. Lanceinthepants - 70

3. iamthemicrowave - 45
4. Jayford - 25
5. Fro - 10
6. Goosefactor - 0
6. Voorhese - 0
6. Timerbomb - 0
6. Tak - 0
6. MrH - 0
6. DeezNutz - 0
6. Mr. Shyguy - 0
6. Faithkeeper - 0
6. Bees - 0​

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i dont feel so bad for not going now cause voorheese didn't go and we were going to team lol

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Pretty short notice but does anyone want to go to Michigan this weekend for a tournament. Leave Friday afternoon come back Saturday night.

'Fro

Smash Lord
For those not going with Lance, Friday Night Johns FNJ will be up and running as per usual tomorrow!

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
PP would definitely do well regardless, but at the same time I don't think we can say "oh it's PP" and ignore the falco. That being said, Victor has an extreme personal vendetta against Falco for whatever reason. ;)

voorhese

Smash Master
Falco is so OP just take a look at the top 5 placings for Apex

1. ylink/armada
2. puff
3. fox
4. fox
5. shiek
5. falco

MidwestBorderPatrol

Smash Cadet
Assuming that our ride doesn't bail Ball State will be coming to the next SSBO and will be 6 deep. We're pretty pumped for crews if they happen with Monticello.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO LXV Venue Change: Moved to Tark

Good sirs, I am posting to inform you all that SSBO LXV will be held at Tarkington Hall as opposed to our usual haunt at 'Fro and I's place. Interested non-Purdue players, please see the first post for Tark's address.

Unfortunately, I will also have to forbid any of our customary johns from occurring at my place for pretty much that entire weekend; to say the very least, the week following SSBO LXV will get very rough very early, so I'll need my place to be a library for that time. Gonna be pretty cool. =/

Tak

Smash Cadet
hey i have work til like 3:00 but i'll be attending saturday. dunno if i'm allowed on the johnticello crew anymore though since i'm more closely affiliated with purdue now, but i'm down for a rematch :D

ORLY

Smash Master
quaz and i were considering coming to the one on the 4th, for funsies

would we be able to get housing? :D

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
A horse walks into a bar. Bartender says why the long face. Horse says nothing. It is a horse and cannot talk. It panics at the unfamiliarity of the location and breaks its leg in an attempt to escape. It is put down.

ORLY

Smash Master
a bag on the floor is completely fine with me

we'll see for sure when the date comes closer

'Fro

Smash Lord
Well, seems like next week is pretty set.... BUT WHAT ABOUT TONIGHT? Last weekend left me very sad at the lack of people for Friday night, and I am hoping tonight will be the opposite. I will be back at the apartment at 7 after I get some Vietnamese dinner, so I hope to see you guys tonight!

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Well, seems like next week is pretty set.... BUT WHAT ABOUT TONIGHT? Last weekend left me very sad at the lack of people for Friday night, and I am hoping tonight will be the opposite. I will be back at the apartment at 7 after I get some Vietnamese dinner, so I hope to see you guys tonight!
Everyone should come hang out tonight.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkZ6DKBpAoM

o_O

Top Bottom