• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Yoooooo, anyone interested in going to SG this Saturday. Jay and Anthony already said they would be down, but I was wondering if anyone else wanted to go. Also, after my final Thursday morning I'd be down for some smash action.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Proposed SSBO Dates for Spring 2011

First off, congrats, Alan!

Secondly, good sirs, this is what I have come up with for our initial dates for next semester's SSBO's. Remember that we're trying out the (relatively) tri-weekly approach this time around, hence the reduced number of tourneys. Let me know if I have missed anything in my considerations.

SSBO LXIV - 1/14: I am aware that SWEET V MLK Special is also on this date, but I have not yet heard of any crew interest in attending. If there is interest in attending SWEET, we can most certainly change our date as we have far more open weekends to work with this semester.
SSBO LXV - 2/4: Superbowl weekend. heh
SSBO LXVI - 2/25
SSBO LXVII - 3/24: Spring break is the week of March 12.
SSBO LXVIII - 4/14: Weaves between Easter weekend, Grand Prix weekend, and the weekend before finals begin.

So yeah, input would be appreciated, positive or negative.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to working instead of going to school lol.

And I am definitely planning a visit soon.

soon....

deeznotz

Smash Cadet
SSBO LXIV - 1/14: I am aware that SWEET V MLK Special is also on this date, but I have not yet heard of any crew interest in attending. If there is interest in attending SWEET, we can most certainly change our date as we have far more open weekends to work with this semester.
I might be down Sweet

SSBO LXV - 2/4: Superbowl weekend. heh
Gonna be drunk

SSBO LXVI - 2/25
SSBO LXVII - 3/24: Spring break is the week of March 12
Gonna be drizzzzzzzzzzunk

SSBO LXVIII - 4/14: Weaves between Easter weekend, Grand Prix weekend, and the weekend before finals begin.
Drunk
Rage
Upchuck
Narley
Kush

So yeah, input would be appreciated, positive or negative.
Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to working instead of going to school lol.

And I am definitely planning a visit soon.

Congrats ninja schwell done

soon....

hiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
In case you missed the post in the SWEET thread, the date was pushed back a week so you should be good to host 1/14

deeznotz

Smash Cadet
anyone lafayette still? if so wanna smash, text me or call me at 7654323648 or post on my facebook i check the boards once a day so i wont see it if u put it on here

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Even though Sweet got pushed back, Don't Blink is on the 14th in IL if you guys are interested. It's at the same venue as Smashing Ground, but there are other games besides Melee ran there. WI has confirmed 2-3 WI Melee cars, as well as all the IL regulars.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Even though Sweet got pushed back, Don't Blink is on the 14th in IL if you guys are interested. It's at the same venue as Smashing Ground, but there are other games besides Melee ran there. WI has confirmed 2-3 WI Melee cars, as well as all the IL regulars.
really? I thought u guys stopped hosting melee

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Same to you all. I GOT 2 GC CONTROLLERS. Get jelly. I miss this game. You guys need to come back to l-town soon. Maybe I can go visit the voorcheese.

Top Bottom